4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite GBA game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
8ch.net/pol/res/8627645.html#q8627645
facebook.com/starnewscentral/videos/1637504439857846/?pnref=story.unseen-section
facebook.com/1487587457924338/videos/1487637584585992/?pnref=story
youtube.com/watch?v=RXR91UxhO7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Iridion 2, that game is fun as fuck.

Ayy yo, what's good?
Megaman Zero 3, hands down.

What are some good 3ds games? I finally got freeshop and a 64gb card, so I've just been going to town downloading things

anyone else desire a waifu pillow but too embarrassed to get one?

mother 3 prolly monica

Morning everyone!

So I found out gamekike sells NES and other vintage games on their website. So I guess this giftcard won't go to waste after all. Their inventory is fucking tiny though. Smaller than your average amazon store which is surprising.

Id rather get a real gf and force her to cosplay. If not rape her and beat her.

Morning guys, have any plans this weekend?
I'm going to a buddy's place for a night of heavy gear and anime. We're forcing our mormon friend to watch monster musume (bluray) with us for ditching us to be a normalfag on new years. He got visibly uncomfortable watching kill la kill so it should be entertaining

Super Robot Wars OG

Kamiya may be insufferable sometimes, but here's a quote by him I feel is relevant to your situation

Just chilling with Link's Awakening while I try to think of a movie to watch. I think I'm coming down with something, too. Bad cough for a couple days now.
Probably Super Robot Taisen OG2. I put a shitload of time into it.

Pokemon Sun and Moon were actually pretty good. A bit heavy on cutscenes but I liked it nonetheless. Easily better than the last gen.

Is it mostly NES games normalfags recognize?

I'm ordering my first one today actually.

Wew hes going to try and kill yall being sinners most likely.

I preordered sun, and just downloaded moon. I've had a month since I started, but good lord is the opening cutscene gauntlet terrible

I want to get a miia one for the novelty of it but it's so expensive

Good thing he's going back to mormon country the following morning

I bought Moon for myself and I'm struggling to keep going in it. I bought it on Boxing Day and I'm at the ranch on the second island.

Well I lost my job today.
Havent been posting on here for a while because I havent felt the need to but man
Lifes really been kicking my ass lately

As for favorite gameboy advance game, Probably Metroid Fusion. Not counting Ports or Pokemon games.

I just got over a cold myself, hope you getter better fast user.

Funny thing is that the really like super popular games on there are jacked up in price cause of normalfags. Easily 2-3x what you'd pay anywhere else online.

The slightly more niche stuff isn't too bad though. Didn't seem like they had any rare or interesting stuff in stock sadly. Literally only like 3 dozen NES games in inventory.

Wait doesn't that have like demons in it? Thats sure to piss him off

Also, c'mon and enjoy some music down at the 4am cytu.be
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

What job was it? Did you save any money?

rimworld still sucks but at least I'm having fun

If it is actually a cold, I'll probably be out a while. I always get hit hard. It might just be the weather, though. Cough didn't get really bad until after I went to the store on foot.

I guess Emerald, but that's about all I ever played with my GBA, I guess there were those dragon ball z games that were fun also

wait for them to go on sale with the 2 used get 1 free deal. I think you have to be a member to get it, but if you want to buy several 5 to 10 games it'll be worth

Also who should I romance on Fire Emblem Awakening

Undertale 3

Are dullaharns demons?
I doubt he'll last that long anyways

I have too way many

is that supposed to be like a /k/ game? Why does it suck.

Sorry fam.

What happened?

I'm the same. Think I got sick what a week ago? Still feel it.

Still wallowing in my stupidity. I don't even have money to spend on alcohol to drown out the sorrow.

Shit. I said I'd gain control, too.

I'm by no means a
HARDCORE GAYMUR
but these were noticably casualized. Fuck, even the shiny rate was doubled.

At least Chicken-chan is cute though

There's not much to it right now, despite just being a dorf-fort clone of some sort in space.

I will never know this feel, so I've given up on it and switched to 2D.

are you saying that I should try so hard to be a weeb?

I'm saying that fuck what people say, just do it

It's rough. I need to pick up more vitamin supplements. Last time I got sick, I'd been taking them for a while and it was gone in about half the normal time.

It's just kind of boring to me. I can't put my finger on why. I can still go back to pretty much any of them from before gen 6 and have an okay time, but I have no willpower to play this one.

Morning fags. I went skating today with a friend and wiped out hilariously, rolling twice on the ice before stopping. It was fun. Why can't I stop playing mmos?

das sum long ass snek booty monica dayuuum

shieeeet fam whassup tho holla at a nigga

How much is membership?

Should get some hardcore yuri set up too in case he wants to drop it in the first episode.

At least you are working. Shit will work itself out eventually.

Man I had these pills once. They were packed with vit C and other crap. I could take them as I was getting sick and the cold would be over the very next day every single time. I have no clue what they were now.

They're addicting as fuck so I hear

I feel you there man, I can't even bring myself to the postgame stuff in Sun. Oh well, at least I have uncensored .cias of both Bravely gamesto fill the void

Hard to pick. Maybe Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow or Circle of the Moon, Pokemon Emerald, or the Golden Sun duology.

Been meaning to get around to that, but I want to give Mother and Earthbound a go first. Though, I've heard that Mother gets ridiculously hard after a certain point because the devs didn't feel like further tweaking the enemies to be more reasonable, or something.

Is that friend a girl?

Maybe. I enjoy my time wasted, mostly. Especially with such entertaining guild mates.

15 dollars a year, you also get a years amount of game informer with it :^)

If you mean Fucking Gamestop, it's like $15 a year for the full membership, or whatever.

These were these kinda chalky things that tasted vaguely like fruit. They helped when I got sick, so I put up with them.

I'm just emulating old stuff, myself. My 3DS' firmware is too recent to set up for piracy.

Disgusting.

Hell man I kinda want to set that as my desktop background
thats a good image

I was a busser at a high star restaurant.
I got a good chunk of cash in a combination of my savings, checking, and bills to last me. but man I am scared.
Finally moved into a new nice place too cause I started making decent money.

I barely even know myself. My boss was terrible at communicating. My boss said that we were getting too slow so we needed less people, and chose me because I wasnt good at doing what he wanted (when he was terrible at communicating what he even wanted)
Also careful if you are buying old games from gamestop. their older selection is known for jewing people over often.

Hey friend!

Good advice, I'll have to think about it.

I'm on the latest version and I just did it today

Pokemon Emerald was pretty cool. So what's got you guys up so late? Don't you have something important to do tomorrow?

I guess I'll look and see if they do a deal for vintage stuff anytime soon. Probably won't wait more than a month though.

Yeah sounds like what I was eating actually. Came in a tube with cotton in the top when you opened it.

fagit

I didn't know piracy worked on the current firmware.

This was more of a regular bottle.

No. I haven't gone skating with qt since two weeks or so. Maybe more.
I already feel great, Holla Forums. I merely sleep late.

fuck no, my campus has no friday classes

Ye, just check the thread and follow the guide in the OP. I had some trouble because my card was kinda faulty and some of my own retardation, but it worked out perfectly in the end

If he wants to drop it we watch keiju instead since we were planning to watch it anyways

Must be a newer thing? Last time I checked the threads you had to be on an old version.

MMOs are a great way to meet people, if you're willing to choose your clique carefully. My closest friends were met through MMOs I started playing with close friends.

Your words are empty to me now.

Depression, mostly.
I can usually only justify posting in these threads when my life is back in the shithole.
But Yeah Emerald is good. I think it has the best difficulty of all the pokemon games

That really sucks. Hopefully you can figure out something fast about the job situation.

Jewing people how?

And I've got a 50$ giftcard I'll never ever use otherwise so, theres no real risk involved.

Why was this deleted

Keiju?

Why were you fired? Was it you or them. Also start applying asap.

If you really are worried there are some reddit cucks who are have pretty good knowledge on what to do if you were fired and how to move forward.

soundhax/safehax blew the 3ds right the fuck open. It's like chickhen on psp where you could hack it with a .tiff file

ye ye monica jus do it fam like grab dat shit by da fukn horns yo n face fuk dat shit monica don't stop get it get it u kno fam ayyyy keep it 100 w/ u i fux w/ asuka monica fo'really tho

Earthbound one of mah favs n I've started Mother 1 more times than I can count monica tbh w/u fam but is hard to get into fam. it's got sum neat shit tho like u can use bread in a trail of bread crumbs sense to warp back to the spot of initial use. da random battles kinda kill it fo me cuz i rly liked dat shit w/ earthbound n mother 3 tbh.

hi budy

shieeeet fam

Eh?

Did you kneecap that guy or something?

There's a self improvement thread going on at Holla Forums, check it out. >>Holla Forums8627645

Hope everyone is doing well and there's no self loathing. Eat, sleep right and stop masturbating, you'll feel a ton better.

VIDEO GAMES :D

No clue why either.

My closest friends I met in starcraft 2 release. I've talked to them since then (2010) and even met one of them last year. I wish I could go back to the days where I played Starcraft all day. A shame.

d-do you need help cross-board posting?
It's three arrows, not two

404 my man

A bit embarassed, but I figure crosslinking is different from halfchan.
8ch.net/pol/res/8627645.html#q8627645

>>>/reddit/

You gonna delete that for broken link too?

But we're talking about video games.

Nope, NEET nightowl here.

I don't mind standard turn based combat (especially for an initial entry in something), but I've heard Mother has real balance issues by the time you reach Mt. Whatever-it-is. Have fans ever done a rebalance (the way some games like The 7th Saga have) to rectify that, or is it just a sort of "right of passage" for fans?

Three carrots, user.
>>>Holla Forums8627645

Fuck, knew it. I've done it before but that was ages ago.

Trying to be helpful and I fuck that up.

Oh the butt wrestling thing. Surprisingly I have little interest in that.

I'm getting drunk and watching anime tomorrow.

I work graveyards, deadest hours comes around 4 am so this thread gives me something to do while I wait for the morning rush

Thanks a ton. There's a lot of goodstuff there regardless if Holla Forums triggers you, it's worth checking it out.

I just came here to say have a good night familams

Helps to remember it like this

I met mine in Mabinogi, but we got in a lot of bonding time playing Monster Hunter Tri when it still had servers.

Let's just say they're not in the country anymore.

Night user, dream of comfy waifus.

Cool, I'll give it a look.

hol up dey got anime w/ booty battles tho shieeeet need sum hoes up in ch'yea fam dis gotta get into da blak community monica shit'd b fiyuhhhh i'm finna get us publishin endz on dis shit monica

Not sure tbh. I know there's translation patches and the GBA mother 1+2 combo has a ez mode ring u can put on in mother 1. the combat system is mostly da same thru out da shit but just goin from bein able to see enemies to str8 random encounters is ruff.

u mint jelly nigga?

NEET, thanks. I already don't post, mainly lurk but the odd time I do, I'd like to get it right.

Daily reminder to filter all tripfags.

That's exactly it. I have nothing to do tomorrow but go to church at 8. I can rightfully mess with my sleep schedule.
Y-you too friend

Never tried it. However for some reason that has reminded me of runescape, which just hit me with pangs of nostalgia.
But there's only one.

Shit monica

Hope you got a go back ready to go with passport, pesos/maples, and a silenced pocket pistol.

You didn't know about Keijo? It's the new JoJo.

What's up 4am everyone doing well? Still wageslaving.

Nah, just got a few interviews for some jobs, I am expecting around a 55-65k salary.

Where you work user?

And I'm doing alright. Woke up an hour or so ago, watching comfy GCCX and ate a cinnamon roll.

Shit seems to even now be falling apart around me, but at least I have my one truly best friend to keep my mind off things

I HAVE THROAT AIDS also known as either the cold or pneumonia.

Im anxious again. I've been staying at my parents house over Christmas break, but tomorrow i go home back to my shit life. Im laying in my childhood bed remembering if i packed everything for the drive. I'm lonely, Holla Forums. Very lonely.

also these moeblobs

I'm doing alright, it's snowing and I'm super comfy and warm inside.

No real clue why I was fired, mentioned a bit of it in one of the replies I wrote in that post
Yeah I was going to head out tomorrow (technically later today) to find what local places I now live near I can apply to. It'll at least be nicer than busing to work
And what reddit cucks are you talking about?

Yeah im gonna try and apply around. Getting fired aint gonna loot good on my resume though.
as for gamestop. I've heard various things, aside from the obvious inflated prices and shit.
Apparently a lot of the disc games you buy from there dont have cases
but if you got the gift card I would be in the same boat and just buy the older games, got nothing to lose.

Yeah, but isn't that translation patch only for the Mother 1 segment, as no one has bothered to even so much as do a script rip of Earthbound to put in the Mother 2 segment?

Main patches I was think of using or the Famicom version was the translation one and the 25th Anniversary one.

Remember that you can always lurk moar. In times like that where I forget how something is done, I generally just do a quick search for someone doing the same thing.

Considering whether to make some chicken burgers or sit here more.

A warehouse, I'm a picker but lately they've had me doing everything in there. Can't time find for vidya

Things will get better user

Good luck user

Just try to hold on to those comfy memories if you can user.

Whats waiting for you when you get back? School?

Yuzu a best yuyu

Those are some good moeblobs.

Check 'em

They have a subreddit for financial advice and stuff. I sometimes go there to see for some advice, a lot of it is pretty good.

I'm doing alright
And I guess my favourite GBA game is Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga

Off by one.

Checked

chcekd

Dude Kraken is some good shit
Almost had some tonight but my roommate didn't want me drinking while I was depressed (which is fair)

Eh, ill check it out. Thanks pal.

Not anymore

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things (tm) is what got me into anime in the first place, and this is easily the best of that genre I've seen yet

Well Good Luck, and I hope you get them unless if your applying for the same shit as I

I wouldn't even put the fired bit on your resume tbh

And yeah I'm sticking to collecting carts atm anyway.

Did I ever mention that I finally got my NES and games and advantage and all that? Its been pretty nice. Though haven't really set it up yet. Just did a test and am waiting for a CRT

What kind of vidya would you play if you could?

I wanted this one local craft beer, but the store I was at didn't have it. This was the cheapest rum and also the cause of my worst drunk, I wanted to face my fears so I figured why not

Gamestop has a number of issues: poor trade in value, management forcing employees to constantly harass customers over edge cards and preorders, the aforementioned cart/disc only games (they trash cases and manuals when they need to make room for more shit), and destroying games when they can't sell them anymore. And from my own personal experiences, I had one trip where an employee gave me grief over having a DS, another where a manager tried to convince me to buy a beat up used copy to try to pass off as new for a gift ("we can shrink wrap it!"), and once where I'm pretty sure I found a jizzed on game case on the shelf. I rarely go there at this point, last time was solely because the location was the only store in 100 miles with a game.

Civil engineering?

It's the old catch 22. As a kid, you have plenty of time and energy for vidya, but likely not much money to fund that habit, while as an adult, you ideally have enough money to make at least the occasional purchase of vidya from working, but likely not that much time or energy for playing much.

Yeah moe SoL is what got me into it a few years back too and its all I ever watch.

Yuyushiki is getting an over in a month or two. Or this month? Soon. Its going to be fucking amazing after the long wait

Nah, so Good luck then

OVA. Fucking autocorrect.

idk monica tbh i kno there b a legit translation of earthbound somewhere where dey left da blue dudes as nazis n what not reverting the localization shiz out ch'yea

dark rum hangovers can b pretty bad, red wine is worse but who da fuq drink dat shit rly

yo fam i luh dat gondola

i did not monica thank u tho

damn, we could have been fuck buddies at work.

I manage to work in maybe an hour of fightan a night if I'm lucky. I bought myself some fighting games on PC about two weeks ago (BlazBlu, Guilty Gear Revelator, lots of other stuff) but I haven't found time to play any of them. I also play SF2/3/4/5 and all the KoF's with a few local friends but they all work 1st and I work 2nd so we never get time to play together.

Been going to the arcade in the city near me. I can hang with most of the people there depending on what we're playing but I need some practice with games I'm not familiar with (Guilty Gear, SF5) and I just can't find the time. Want to enter the tournaments that are going on down there but again, no time.

I legitimately do not understand how you guys enjoy SoL, much in the same way I don't get waifufaggotry.

u pos from yo phone nigga?

Stop being homosexual

Ritsu why aren't you home

Oh I didnt know that, Good for you bud!
I dont even have an advantage yet, as much as I would like.
Those and Powergloves are tough for me to stumble across, granted the Glove would be more for show.
My NES is also hooked up to a CRT. Good, comfy shit right there.

You got a point though, I probably shouldn't put fired on my resume. I gotta seek out some advice, this is the first time this has happened. From what I heard a lot of places wont even hire someone if they have been fired.

Eh, I am a big fan of Kraken. Its cheap and honestly pretty good for what you pay for
You mixing it? I usually put it in mixes but sometimes just drink it straight.

Yeah they are pretty bad. It sucks though because my local independent store is run by a huge asshole. I gotta go on a bug drive if I just want to support a nice buisness

That sounds absolutely comfy as all fuck user

me neitha monica tbh jus giv me summa dem homo erotic shonens n i'm str8 fam

he steppin out on da missus

Stop denying me.

I have no idea what either of you are trying to say.

I can't tell if you're talking about Mabinogi or Monster Hunter. I didn't like Mabinogi because there was nothing unique about any player to set them apart from others. Everyone can learn the same skills except for a rare few, so newbies get outshined by veterans that simply put enough time into the game to max their skills.

My worst hangover was the day after halloween last year.

The only time a hangover caused me to throw up.

Life sucks sometimes, it's easy to jump into a universe without any confluct to watch cute girls doing cute things for a few hours

coke was on sale at a grocery store for $0.99 a big bottle, so I fugured why not

That really bad time, I was drinking it straight and chasing with cheap beer

Homosexuallity is a choice

I just wish they'd go through with the idea of opening a closer location. Too bad there's too fucking many Gamestops in my town so pretty much every independent store died, and the surviving ones are in the surrounding towns with fewer ones.

Because comfy

Do you niggas not got it built into your browser?

Yeah my advantage came in box. My folks let me set up an amazon wishlist for xmas and were really awesome about paying extra for manuals and stuff. Was nice.

And I'm sure it'll be fiiine. Even if they know you got fired just say downsizing.

Though really don't put it on your resume. Make up an excuse for the 6 month gap. You were traveling abroad remember?

I want one of those really manly customs to come over to America, where they've got clubs of dudes just lifting heavy shit for a shrine or something. It sounds radical as fuck, and there's nothing really masculine in the west anymore so I'm starved for muh manliness.

And I don't understand how people enjoy horror. I've yet to see an actually scary one.

You dont have any choice in this matter. You WILL accept me.

Same here, really.

ay yo you just gotta get up on dat and jam monica

Horror seems to mean "jumpscares and gore" these days

Nope

Die.

Yup.

Already have tbh

im axin if u on da lam fam dam

ye fam lol dat'll do it main. idk if hang overs get worse as u get olda but i definitely can't bounce back/thru em like I used to monica

this tbh

ye fam it auto correct ey thing a nigga typ up inz dis shit monica c'mon nao fam watchu thinkin monica. it ain't do it automatik lyk monica juz sum highlights monica dam

das wut i'm talkin aobut monica

this tbh

pretty much what horror been since it moved to a visual medium fam. very few shiz jus go fo a unsettling creepy type vibe.

My local store has services like that, and for the most part the customer service is great. Its the manager whos a total douche. Dude treats customers like crap and his employees even worse.
Dude also refuses to sell anything rare or unique that comes into the store, and prefers to hide it away in drawers.
Awful dude. Which is a shame because, aside from that guy and his decisions, its a nice company. I met the owner and hes a nice guy just trying to make good buisness.

Man in box? Manuals? You lucked out dude, I am super jealous
Ill try to make it work, the thing is I already dont have much experience so applying is already hell

It's a 45 minute drive for me but it's so worth it. They have everything but the cigarette smoke, I've only got to go three times but when I walk out I get that same feeling I had back when we still had one in my local mall (which is now totally dead).

They have, off the top of my head

I'm probably forgetting some games but there you go. If you're a regular you can request a game and the owner will rotate it in as soon as he can. He runs a shop in the front that sells used games, toys, imported stuff, but his asking prices are a little high.

You pay a flat rate to get into the arcade. $5 buys you all the time in there you want unless a tournament is happening. Then it's $10 a head and the owner matches the take to make the pot for the winners. If you show up an hour before closing you can play for that hour for $1.

The owner is a really cool guy. I have a building with a lot more floor space than him and want to open my own arcade. Sadly, I have zero traffic (my building is on a highway in the boonies) so I don't think it'd work. We might host a tournament there in the future though.

That's what they say. I'm still relatively young, but I'm already starting to feel them worse than I did, say, a couple of years ago

Nah I accidentally clicked it while hittin the reply button I think.

How long can you hold out on getting another job before bills become a huge issue?

I'm off to sleep. Reminder that **

Man, I( can't find a movie worth watching. Thank god there are a shitload of old GDQ runs to halfway watch while I vidya.

Though that does sound fucking great.

Man where is this magically place though? That sounds like a great way to run an arcade.

Night user **

That sounds fucking amazing, the only "arcades" I really encountered was some fucking crane games, one of those shitty hunting light-gun games, and if you're lucky a Ms. Pacman. A roller rink near where I'm at had a Outrun cabinet, but it's wore down and you can barely play it.

I swear its not the rum, but that makes me feel physically ill

Depends on what I can negotiate with my roomates. Somewhere between 1-3 Months.
Even then, 1 month with no income will already be super tasking on me, gotta solve my shit quick.

And with that I am done for the night. Ill see some of you fucks some other night, you guys have a good one.

Not video game related but here's some nigger cringe videos
facebook.com/starnewscentral/videos/1637504439857846/?pnref=story.unseen-section

Cya fam! Good luck! Message me some time yo

Wait no it was this
facebook.com/1487587457924338/videos/1487637584585992/?pnref=story

Cease existing, then.

define "lam"

The manager at the one I like is great, same as the regular employees there too. The owner is a bit iffy, though that's less to do with how he runs the company (business is booming, so he does it well) and more on a personal situation level.

What are you playing?

Who can say if any of this really exists at all anyway?

He doesn't have the floor space left for anything like Daytona USA of the Initial D cab. I wish we did, driving games are pretty much all he's missing at the moment.

It's located on the east coast between Virgina and Florida, all I can say about the location. It isn't in a major city or anything, just a mid-sized one.

Dude I moved to a major city and there was no arcade in sight. I got excited one day because work took us out to this "fun place" where they had bowling/arcade/bar and we were all getting free steak. I talked my co-workers into checking out the arcade only to discover crane machines and guitar hero. Ended up just turning about and walking to the bar.

Watching Yuyushiki. Now they're dancing around a table singing "just kidding just slipped out" like a bunch of tribals around a fire.

maybe this is what my HS days would've been like if I weren't such an uptight asshole. Ah well, what's done is done, it feels so bad

I live somewhere near the east coast between Virginia and Florida

It NC? Cause if it NC shit I could be there in a day.

Maybe if you were also a cute 2d girl too.

I do. And if I die in this world only to get unplugged in the next I'm going to bully you in that one too.

Oh, was that pun in Engrish then? Not sure how well that would transfer into Japanese directly.

Pretty sure you might have had to be a teenage schoolgirl to have a "cute girls doing cute things" life. Anyhow, I remember being called a bit of a crabass back in high school, but I still have four close friends by the end of it. Should have picked half them better though.

I hope its all a simulation and that whoever running it is kind enough to give sentient life a tiny slice of heaven when we die

Still "had", should have been the term.

I remember my friends having moments like this most glaringly, them screeching like the sand people in star wars and me leaving because it was too much for me.

Save for the main guy who kind of fell off the deep end in the last couple of years of HS let himself go real bad, became even more of an asshole than usual, became a heavy alcoholic (but is thankfully recovering from that), and pisses in bottles and some people who are impossible to get in contact with, I'm pretty close with much of the people I was with back then. fuck, one of them is buying me a daki

youtube.com/watch?v=RXR91UxhO7Y

I'm still friends with only two of the ones I had in high school, and one I rarely see much of because he has to work for both himself and child support.

So has anyone done anything today

I dumped a really loud funny girl cause she was always doing crap like that
Saw a pic of her a few years later and she was like 10/10 and /fit/

I was a dumb ass in HS too fam

Theres plenty of evidence this is a simulation like ghosts and ufos and missing socks, and dark matter, and big foot.

Define anything.

I don't know I guess a close example is that my brother got a Goystation 4 yesterday

I finished diamond is unbreakable, ordered some doujins and I'm currently working. Very productive day

Nope. I went out to have chicken fingers for a late lunch and have put off making dinner.

Got a personal project I want to get finished, but my friend's being lazy about remembering to help edit it for me.

you eva seen: Moon, Bringing up Baby, Roman Holiday, Bullitt, 2001, Dune, Birdman of Alcatraz?

Any games you want to play on it?

I got cfw working on my 3ds and am no longer a pseudo-neet though my updated studen loan still isn't enough for the school for this semester

Thanks for reminding me I have to start watching the 3rd season of LotGH I downloaded

You see the Holla Forums thread about Wendy posting a Pepe

It came with G-d Howard's Masterpeice Fallout 4 and he bought Xenoverse
At least it saves me having to buy one in order to play Yakuza 0

Why the fuck are you going to uni

It was a massive pile of shit wasn't it? Ending with the biggest asspull ever

I distinctly remember seeing a sort of saucer-shaped UFO with a dude standing out the side door when I was a kid. I think I had just eaten a shroom from the back yard, though. I don't remember that, but my mom and brother always said that I did once. I remember it so vividly, it's weird. Probably one of my earliest childhood memories, oddly enough.

The xenoverse games are really fucking good btw

Try it if you haven't already.

sup budy

It's fucking gay the Vita and PS4 need to be on the same account for Remote play to work

Because I actually want to have a job that will let me live comfortably on my own

American Psycho and the first 7 minutes of the Dark Knight Rises are great

Describe "dude standing out the side door"

And thats pretty damn freaky. Reminds me of this.

Can't you make a ton of accounts like on ps3?

Yes, I did. Thought that fucking shit was hilarious, especially since I'd inadvertently eaten at Wendy's earlier that day before even reading it.

Do those even tend to come out in English (barring shitholes like fakku), or are you buying Japanese ones?

Vita is single account per memory card at a time.

I repeat my point, it's just as hard to get a job if you have a Uni Degree if not more so because you're stuck applying in one feild with almost no jobs

Probably but that would mean My brother would have to use my account just so we could play multiplayer

Can you just buy a new memory card and do it or no?

Yeah, but I think you have to go through the hassle of resetting the account the VIta's currently tied to, or something. I haven't done it myself, but I've seen some complaints of that from people that opt to run multiple accounts (usually for the purpose of access to multiple regions' PSNs).

Pic related was pretty good as well

Outside of Rohan and Kira I didn't enjoy DiU too much. Looking forward to gangster jojos though

I offer you a shit oekaki. I distinctly remember this shit having a more vertically round shape, than saucer, I guess.

Kira is like one of the best written villians I've seen in a long time, and this is coming from someone who read the manga years ago

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

It was the first and best M&L game by far. BiS came close, but I think Saga is still the best out of all of them.

Thats pretty bullshit. I didn't mind PSN accounts on ps3 cause it was simple and easy to just make new ones whenever the hell you wanted.

More like this?

Maybe you are Hitler's Chosen fam.

Checked and Saga is pretty fucking great

Yeah, I know, I reposted shit from there in the last 4 AM thread.

**The local Wendy's I've liked seems to have hired either someone that's either hard on hearing, slow in the head, or just not used to working fast food. Not a fan of it taking three minutes or so just to get my order clarified when he mans the register.

Yeah, Sony seems to have wanted to avoid another Pirate Station Portable situation, which is understandable, but they did their best to make things really annoying. One account per card at a time, the cards themselves being only Sony brand (and thus as expensive as they want them to be), tethering save data to game data making backups take a lot of time and space, etc.

I'm working on Saturday and Sunday. I guess I'll be getting ready to balance school and work soon, so I gotta do another availability for my timesheet.

Is he non white
It takes so much longer at the places where there are Pakis and Pajeets than where it's all white

Now thats just straight up retarded

All in nip. A bit of it is from comiket 91 so I'll be getting them up on /kemono/ when I get around to scanning them

Araki knows his shit when it comes to serial killers apparently. He was quite convincing

I like to imagine he retains is youthful visage by living like bathory, secretly killing young girls and bathing in theit blood. Like Rohan, he's a manga artist who best writes from experience

Nope, seems pretty white and doesn't speak with an accent either. Really, usually it's not the food takes long to cook, it's just this guy getting the order down right and into the system.

I wish someone would translate some non-h doujin I found for series I really like as it made for a humorous celebration of it, but the series isn't too popular and since it's not lewd, that likely cuts down on interest even more. If I had a translation, I could easily insert it with photoshop which would cut down on work, but I'd need the English script in the first place to do so.

That's actually exactly same as I imagined, except I think the door slid upwards. Spooky.

Fair enough

I watched Black Mirror some more. The death toll in the episode was massive.

Theres no real design specs for the bell out there so its doors could work that way for all we know. You should read into it some. Its interesting stuff

I want to learn the language just for the sake of being be to do scanlations
Surely there are people that would give you a script or full scanlation for a commission though. Money makes the world go round etc

Probably not as high as the death toll in an average LotGH thread

Rohan, Akira, and Kira were the only interesting characters, it was a shit show though, how'd they even justify everyone but Josuke not dying. or at least Jotaro, Josuke, and the kid

Honestly NatSoc UFOs sounds like something Alex Jones would go off about

Dead Threat

Yeah, but still. I'd hope that maybe some user wanting to practice his moon could maybe give a hand if I provided the materials and at least character names, which would probably make things a bit easier. But you're probably right. Not real sure what sort of payment it would take to get a low demand, 30 page, non-h doujin like "Ex. File" translated.

Well one of them was needed for the bubble asspull, and maybe people back then got butthurt over characters dying in stardust crusade. No clue about them

Dead waifufag storage

What's a scanlation

I'll talk if you want, I'm a heavy shitposter

I'm going to bed.

You could be that user, user

When fans translate manga/doujin scans

That's all I'm doing my man

Ah

No Fun

Issue is that moon strikes me as a lot more annoying to learn than most western languages (and I wasn't even very good at trying to learn tacospeak). On top of the grammar, vocabulary, and meaning, you've got to learn not just one, but three different written character sets (and of course one is "there are more kanji than stars in the universe") and getting used to a language that doesn't believe in putting spaces between words.

Nip is slated as one of if not the hardest languages for non natives, especially english natives, to learn

I honestly don't get why they've kept using kanji. Didn't it get picked up just because some emperor a long time back liked it? Just strikes me that it would be a pain in the ass for them to have kept dealing with, though I could understand maybe keeping them for names (kind of like how these days people in the west only learn cursive to sign their names).

I remember seeing the expat-in-japan reddit community I was browsing just about every site I could think of to see if I could find the truly best way, they said that was like complaining about English still using upper case.
At this point, its been ingrained in the national collecive consciousness for millenia probably idk, so it would probably be a hugh shift to get rid of it at this point

truly best way to learn the language. Fuck I'm drunk

It's never too late

To let the Darksness of Ecstasy overtake as you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

muffled innocence in the distance

Yeah, but I mean in reading a string of moonrunes, how readily do you adjust to knowing where one word starts and another ends?

idk man, my only knowledge with othe languages are with ones that also follow the roman alphabet

It's Latin alphabet you mongoloid.

isn't that what the Romans used for their language? For one, we've added J,U, and W

Yes, they used Latin. It's about using the proper terms.

y not post actual webm?