Is this glow in the dark kino?

Is this glow in the dark kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)#9/11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Mail_Steamer_Went_Down_in_Mid_Atlantic_by_a_Survivor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first five minutes of that SNL sketch were hilarious.
Anyway, that is a good illustration of mass programming. It's too bad the video maker goes off the deep end by saying "no planes were involved" on 9/11 and making the weird statement that "nobody knew who Bin Laden was" before then. Still, that whole Weekend Update segment was pretty incredible.

Was Bin Laden known as a public figure before 9/11?
I was too young to know this stuff back then

Not as much as afterwards, of course, but he was a public figure for people who followed news about terrorism or the Middle East.

They started mentioning and showing him more not long before 9/11. They did they same thing with Big Harv.

This I remember very clearly. About a month before 9/11 there were suddenly a lot of news stories about how shit Afghanistan was (emphasis on how shitty they were to women). I actually had to do research for an article about it in Vice. I was also put in contact with the CBC who did a short series on them in the weeks leading up to the 11th. Was very confused at the time about why there was a sudden interest in this little shithole country and why anyone should care but it all started to make sense after.

ROAD TO PEACE

To be fair, i wonder what interest would America have interest in this little shithole country even after 9/11, considering all of the supposed perpetrators, Bin Laden included, were Saudis

Colin Quinn is a national treasure.

OSAMA WAS A SOYBOY

Osama did nothing wrong

gibe more conspiracy kino!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)#9/11

Although not necessarily about a conspiracy all of the david paulides interviews paint a very detailed description of how the US Government has been covering up mysterious disappearances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Mail_Steamer_Went_Down_in_Mid_Atlantic_by_a_Survivor

Not to go off the deep end on you, but that's where you'll find a lot of people saying things about Israel/CIA/Pentagon involvment.

It bothers me Holla Forums doesn't cover topics like these as frequently anymore, and not half as well as it used to. The way things are on the board don't make sense to me, it's not logical. Same deal with gamergate and Ron Paul.. Hell, when the WW3 watch sticky got taken down that was the canary going for me.

Those things are where the pay-dirt was. Sorry for the ramble.

I remember reading about him and the mujahadin or whatever they were in newweek or time or something back when the USSR tried to invade in the 80s. It was cool as shit because there was videos of them using Stinger Missles and I had never seen them before but like a month later there was a whole episode of Miami Vice about a weapons dealer selling Stingers.

Shills are real, and fighting against them comes at a great personal cost.

Especially if they just so happen to own the board

My favorite 911 kino tbh

The angle of the stories I worked on was always how bad and oppressive it was for the women. It was a mini-series on the national news for a whole week a month or so before 9/11. Keep in mind Canada had no real stake in some new war so the groundwork was being laid that these people needed to be liberated.

He was some freedom fighter trying to take down the Saudi monarchy or something like that and was helped by the US during the cold war

One thing that video leaves out is that, supposedly, the type engine they showed being dug out of the wreckage of the Twin Towers on the news is not compatible with the types of planes used in the attack.