Maddox won

Maddox won.

Stunning and Brave

He turned into a lolcow awhile ago.
What'd he do now? I remember everybody mocked him a few years ago for getting all autistic about the usage of the word "cuck" as an insult.

You're in for a treat.

He's suing Dick Masterson, Asterios Kokonos, Patreon, a customer Service rep, and others for 400 million dollars because people on the internet calling him a cuck gave him and his girlfriend PTSD. He is also considering suing Kiwifarms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and Holla Forums if this lawsuit is successful. The lawsuit filed is filled with typos, allegations without evidence, and brought actions in which aren't even crimes at all, and to top it all off, he accidentally admitted to breaking the law TWICE in the lawsuit filed and admitted to doing the same shit he's complaining about in the first place. The lawsuit is filed in new york, and includes complains about things taken place in Los Angeles. The whole thing is absolutely insane.

To top it all off, Patreon isn't taking this shit lightly, and is getting their top lawyers involved to make an example out of him. Asterios is using the "Prove you're a cuck" defense, as in, Maddox claimed people calling him a cuck is defamation so Asterios is claiming it's not defamation if it's true, therefore it must be proven in court that he is a cuck.

Honestly, there is so much shit I can't even sum it up, so here's a vid summing a good chunk of this.

did he really?

can I get a quick rundown? I vaguely want him to lose since going SJW

Brad Maddox? he sure looks like a winner in this clip

Maddox, Spoony, Zero Punctuation…

Why is it you faggots worshipped and loved these e-celebs so much (and be honest, you did) when it was painfully honest to me how retarded they were?

I think Kiwifarms and ED should be shut down for the same reason gawker was, but I don't want it to go down in this kind of a fight

Best timeline?

Fuck off leftypol

I just implied I was glad gawker was shut down. Kiwi has lots of closet-liberals who act like they are trolls but are really smearing right leaning people because their ideology pisses them off, and they wrap this up as 'lulz'

ED is just disgusting, rarely funny, and the posteres there are all worthy of their own articles if their lives were made public

I keep coming back to that fucking suit and every day there's something new brought up that keeps Maddox digging his hole deeper. He is so fucked, it's not even funny. Actually, it's extremely funny.

I said he was a lolcow but holy shit. This is next level.

Get fucked, BO.

You know the reason why he's suing Patreon? Because they wouldn't take down Dick Masterson's account like he begged them to time and time again.

What a fucking cuck

Oh the absolute irony. Doesn't this remind you of this place itself?

only /cow/ and maybe bamph (but somehow cow is still worse and more evil) is as disgusting as ED on 8ch. chans are fundamentally ephemeral, what ED does to essentially innocent people is truly sickening shit. it's just as evil as gawker, though granted gawker was more hateable.

Reminder Maddox was never good, he's an asshole. He's always been an asshole. He's the type of faggot who thinks that he's right and everybody else is stupid.

While I don't disagree with the latter statement, the only people they make fun of are 110% turbotards and lolcows. They don't go after random people.

Someone sounds like they're speaking from experience.

Forgot this part, Maddox's Lawyer wants people on the internet to stop looking into him, and filed a gag order on the entire fucking internet to get people to stop looking into his past. His past, as dug up quickly after this lawsuit was filed, involves him being an alcoholic who specializes in Dog Bite cases, who nearly got his lawyer license revoked because he got 3 DUIs. He has taken cases asking for excessive amounts all the time, and as far as I know, never won a single one.

Best lawyer in the universe.

"Series of tubes" tier

Zach is pretty pissed off at /cow/.

neck yourself leftycow all paedofags must hang

Which wouldn't matter if he was right. However he is just a trend hopping neo-liberal leftyfag. He supports what is bad for white people. Fucking armenians are cryptojews pretneding to be white and christian. Literally the only thing the turks didn't do wrong was trying to purge these shit.

GAS EM ALL 1488
MY DICK IS FUCK
60000000 DEAD ARMENIANS

Is Dick /ourshitposter/?

Based mom!

Madcux

There's a parody of Maddox who calls himself Madcucks, and he's making more on Patreon than he is.

Nope my opsec is very high specifically because I understand the danger posed by ED and kiwifarms type of people. I have no personal experience it. And I am right leaning republican voeter. Doesn't prevent me from admitting they're both fucking scum.

it's not just fashion and makeup and bone structure; you can read from her face that tell she's evil

I just watched a guy speak gibberish while drinking from a soup can and it was more entertaining that Maddox has been in nigh 20 years.

Man that is sad.

That faggot literally said
You better believe he's speaking from experience, either as Josh, Smiley, or some other tool.

best timeline confirmed

Fuck, that last pic is genuinely depressing. Imagine having such a cucked manchild for a son.

Link?

He's the definition of a has been.

holy lmao, actual combat vets who got actual ptsd from actual trauma don't get this much. I hope he gets counter-sued for the legal costs of this retardation.

For what? He has nothing.

Doesn't mean he can't be forced into decades of debt slavery.

Maddox is really a never-was. He was internet-famous when it counted for nothing.

I got a letter from king nigger thanking me for my service and a black mark on my resume that only walmart would hire me with. No one wants to hire a vet with PTSD.

So you have genuine PTSD from the fucked-up shit you were forced to see and do, huh? What's that like?

The government fucks us all in the butt.

What do you think the rest of his remaining natural life going to me?

Only my boyfriend does that

What do you think the rest of his natural life is going to be?
my bad

Even fucking lowtax isn't this pathetic

See ya soon

I would like to thank you for your service. You vets really are underappreciated so thank you.

t. Israel

you a bug chaser user?

get back to work sheriff

You only get AIDS if you're being a promiscuous piece of shit.

lowtax is like the Internet’s Uranus. He was castrated by Uwe Boll when he got his faggot ass kicked and floated away. He still exists but is impotent.

I wonder if we can make Mark chimp out and do the same if we use soyboy enough?

Is the text in that last one from him or his mom? I can't figure out the interface.

It's him. He's ashamed of his 38 year old mom sending him Hillary pics.

Does that make Shmorky Aphrodite?

Is he that guy with a hormonal issue which makes him sound like a character from a babies cartoon?

Yes. He's also a tranny now iirc.

A diaperfur tranny who takes care of Lowtax's kid.

JUST

That is literally the opposite of what he is saying. He said his mother voted Trump so he spammed pics of Hildawg at her. She said she was ashamed of him.

Hi Maddox.

It's clearly coming from 'M' for Maddox

How the fuck was this man popular on imageboards at any point? I remember he was big on Holla Forums around 2008.
He's a complete fucking child and he's nearly 40.

Why are you surprised Holla Forumstards were and are complete morons?

I thought Maddox was more a turn of the century character who slipped into irrelevance well before YouTube was even around.

You're retarded, incoming messages appear on the left of the screen you dumbass.

see

Maddox is like Spoony with even less self-awareness.
He fucked his only chance to get a TV show because he wouldn't stop acting like an asshole around the execs so he fell through with them.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was M for "mom"

Nope, lowtax doesn't let Shmorky near his kid anymore since the logs of the scat ERP with his underage b& girlfriend came out.
Last time I looked he disappeard off the net aside from a bunch of suspected sockpuppets on Twitter and Furaffinity.

Yeah, Maddox was popular in the early 00s, back when being a tryhard faggot who laughs at shitty children's drawings was a entertaining novelty.

Spoony used to be quite funny before his mental illness started acting up.

I mildly enjoyed some of Zero Punctuation, but I never liked the other two.

"Mom" is not a name.

There was a let's play thread on somethingawful, always goes back to that place doesn't it, that tore apart Yahtzee's shitty adventure games and it was around that time he really started getting a lot more vindictive with his videos. He seems like a very insecure guy.

Isn't he australian? That sounds pretty par for course.

I'm just sad SA was reduced to a cesspit of leftist pedophiles and deviants.

He's British but moved to Australia I think.

Just watched that last night. It's going to be interesting to see what happens now that Madcux's many scams and blatantly illegals schemes have begun to circulate. It was bad enough when he was being an unfunny faggot with a shitty webpage, but now that he's becoming an atomic lolcow, it's going to be pretty satisfying to see him ripped to pieces all because he was rump rattled that a guy he used to do a show with fucked his ex.

all anglokikes sound the same.

It was never good. Photoshop friday was fun, but the moment lowtax went turbofaggot and started fucking with ATDRW it was dead. Remember m00t wasn't a complete faggot at first and 4chan was really really great prior to the YTMND/Ebaums faggotry that brought undue attention to us.

He was always a spazz who accidentally created a giant site with his Mom’s credit card.

He was just never really funny. His schtick was the kind of hipster overanalysis mixed with moralizing that became so cancerous and gave rise to SJW e-celebs.

All these shitty ecelebs can be described as "only the good die young"

Geez, and I used to like this guy for the butt controversy for spiderwoman video he did years ago. Who knew someone could be so cucked that they'd take it to court.

nope
I'll take your word for it though, maddox has been a huge retarded faggot for a long time now, so it's not farfetched in the slightest.

I thought he made a video about how NOT MAD he was at the word cuck and that it totally doesn't mean anything?

Better yet they usually get fucked over and ignored entirely even after being good little zogbots.

Jews really are ungrateful fucks. If you want to see how bad it is, look at the disparity between how Evangelicals feel about Jews and how Jews feel about Evangelicals. Evangelicals have high ratings for them but Jews see Evangelicals as goyim trash. It’s outright cuckoldry.

The fucked up thing is that there's not a lot of wasted time in it, despite the guy not even going that in depth with all the dumb shit maddox has done in his illustrious "career"

That's the most astounding part of this whole situation to me.
Why in the fucking world would you care if someone else got your sloppy seconds?
I'd be making fun of anyone that got my leftovers, not trying to sue them into oblivion.

Because maddox is a legitimate psychopath who feels like he still owns those sloppy seconds. Like every SJW faggot who "grows up" and becomes an intelligent, progressive person, he's got a ton of hangups and issues with women and may be a literal misogynist with a superiority complex who takes it really personally when a woman rejects him.

EZ PZ is a fucking kike. You can get all this info without an hour long worth of autism and without giving your money to an actual Israel who, in the follow up to this video, cries about how evil white supremicists didn't like it.

It's funny because I haven't thought about this guy since like 2003.

Imaging trying to hold on to your fame from 20 years ago this hard.

That video is an Odyssey of autism. I never knew Maddox and his friends were such bitter people.

FUCK off you have no business speaking before an audience

maddox had a funny page for the early 2000s, and I still like Zero Punctuation. No idea why anyone ever liked Spoony though.

haha… old fag here (lvl lower 30s) and this is the first time I saw that name despite seeing the comics around for ages.

Spoony was legit funny, he seemed like the millennial heir to MST3K circa 2008. He still is talented and hilarious but obviously a complete piece of shit as a person.

Maddox isn't funny, he was never funny. He was an asshole who got popular among kids for being an asshole.

how old are you? if younger than say 26 you are too young to remember him and the milieu of the net at that time

Ultima's retrospective is the best thing Spoony ever did.

It's also the last good thing he ever did.
Spoony is one of those people that I just can't laugh at for how low he's sunk because he used to make such enjoyable videos.

WRONG

Spoony's 14 page fan fiction about donald trump raping Spoony while he is in drag and forcing him to give him a blumpkin was the greatest thing he has ever done. Add to that the fact he literally spent all christmas day writting it instead of celebrating with his wife and family made it just so much sweeter.

Spoony has a wife?

I think they are commonlaw or something. April is her name and spoony has her peg him.

i thought maddox never actually got to bang 80s girl which is part of why he so buttflustered

When I was a kid I saw he said "stupidest" in one of his articles so I sent him an e-mail saying that's not a word and he sent back a rambling 5 paragraph essay that it is in fact a word.

Yahtzee's gone on record as saying he tends to be embarrassed by his adventure games and that he now thinks its a heavily flawed genre.

in 1999 or 2000 I emailed lowtax calling him a faggot for ripping off maddox's critiquing kids art article. Lowtax replied with a 5 paragraph essay of incoherent rage. He then proceeded to email maddox, CC me, and they went at it for a few emails like retarded children

Lowtax was so butthurt he posted a somethingawful front page article about my email and the stress it caused him.

Why are the 1998-2005 'e-celebs' the most pathetic and unhinged people ever?

I actually quite like his adventure games + the stealth game in the Trilby universe. The writing fucking ftl-ed up it's own ass and turned to overly complex trash though. Regardless of that he's a faggot through and through, which got magnified once he moved to San Francisco and started DRUMPFing and muh russia sperging all over his videos.

Lowtax is such a repulsive creep.

Yeah that always confuses me. How did a bunch of guys who liked laughing at and fucking with people on the internet turn into a bunch of SJW cuntboys.
With 4chan, it happened unnaturally from the influence of the mods working hard to suppress the existing community in favor of the invading community. How did it happen to SA?

Democratic shill infiltration during the Obama election, no joke. All the female admins were in on it from the very beginning too.

For the love of God, post those emails.

Well no wonder that place went to shit.

Probably a good time to go over goon tactics.

Goons crave moderation jobs, and work to get positions of authority where they can exercise their SJW politics on a formerly apolitical board. Goons will literally suck off someone, actually put their penis in their mouth, in order to get moderation privileges. Once a goon gets in, they work to eliminate the rest of the mods and replace them with other trannies and women. They have done this to almost every major website or community and have a decent toehold here, where they agitate against the board vols and BOs they don’t own. Consider them the online arm of cultural marxism.

A good example of this is that retard Teridax. He was a goon but he purposefully would flatter whoever was running the gamergate board to try to get board vol status. He succeeded twice because there’s no limit to how much ass these people will kiss.

There are other recent examples where trannies have sucked off board owners to become board vols, which I think we are all aware of.

Please die.

So they're essentially e-jews.

What would you say they're responsible for on Holla Forums? They're most likely the cuck posters, but what else?

The people that post CP in dead threads at the bottom of the Holla Forums catalog and then ten minutes later make a thread on /sudo/ demanding Holla Forums get new moderation.

Smiley, whatever swami is calling himself right now, Mark, Piggy, JEWS, ZeroSugar.

Holla Forums is completely compromised.

That and the VR games he would cover. A lot of his early stuff was good.

That's a standard leftist tactic called "the long march through the institutions" created by Antonio Gramsci and their primary tool of subversion. That's how they gained control of many internet communities.

Oldfag camaraderie, if you were 90s baby fag you wouldn't understand.

For Gen X these were our only interweb choices.

What evidence do you have that Mark is a goon trying to subvert Holla Forums?
I'm not saying you're lying, but I think that claim requires proof.

Mark isn't a goon, he's just a spazzing retard that flips-flops constantly. That being said, he certainly beats the mods of /a/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums by simply not actively trying to shit up the board.

What does beyonder do besides not hire any vols to clean up sperg shitposting when he's asleep?

Ban you when you point out leftists are shitting up their hobby. Holla Forums likes to bury their head in the sand and pretend things are magically going to become okay while their hobby is burning down around them.

I have literally never been banned for that, and I do it all of the time.
Show me the posts you were banned for.

have you ever been on Holla Forums? it is not like that at all
full/co/ knows exactly what is going on in the industry maybe you are referring to cuckchans Holla Forums

I don't have them. I just walked away. I remember getting banned for pointing out that token niggerism, even when the character was "well developed" is still shit and that there is no reason to include a nigger in your story except to virtue signal.

Another time I got banned for saying nigger women are ugly. It was around the time it was discovered Starfire was going to be played by a sheboon.

I gave up after repeatedly getting banned for racism. Guess Holla Forums likes their niggers a little too much, and the heavy handed moderation is the reason they are a moribund shithole, same as /a/.

I think there's more to the story than you're letting on, I also shit on niggers all of the time when I post on Holla Forums.
Be honest my man, were you derailing like a faggot?
I've been banned for that a couple of times.

or shitposting? ive made racist comments there before but they were relevant to the conversations and have yet to be banned, that said the community is a good size and the board speed is perfect for me so the less it becomes like Holla Forums the better. this place really went to shit after the election with all the traffic

It was months ago. Maybe they eased up, but I have no wish to go back. There's neither a cartoon nor a comic I wish to bother with, I haven't been following comics for more than three years anyway. The only reason I'd post is to laugh at the newest turd the left has come up with, and I can do that here and on Holla Forums anyway.

The topic was about token characters. I merely stated they're completely unnecessary and will always be humans painted nigger because anything else will be accused of racism. Next day I find out I've been banned for three days for racism. That's about when I gave up on Holla Forums and their shit for the last time.

I was Gen X nigger. You faggots were bluepilled little fucks.

What about him then?

Double bullshit, I can go there and ctrl+f any thread and find a post ranting about niggers.
Maybe he tried to hire a vol for once and they turned out to be a faggot.
He rarely opens up those positions specifically because he always gets at least one autist hell bent on shitting up the board.
Remember PGA?

CJ spends the whole game acting like a chimping nigger and getting humiliated and played by everyone around him. He even gets pegged by that crazy spic bitch.

Like I said, it was months ago and I really don't have the energy to give a shit about comics anymore. Not like there's anything left to salvage. If I want my fill of capeshit I'll just read One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 or Hero Academia, at least those are there to entertain me, not make me feel miserable as I read about shit people being shit to each other, and you can tell the author actually cares.

Yup.

Gotcha. I'm not trying to shit on you, I just never experienced any bans like that and I post there fairly often.
Well, not so much anymore for the reasons you stated now that I think about it.
Time flies when everything sucks.

Whatever (small) sympathy I had for him is now lost.

TOP KEK. Maddox accidentally doxes himself by telling a podcast he was on not to allow people on who may say certain words, includes his address amongst shit like the words cuck and nigger. The guy thought it was weird and released the full list on a comedy standup show, not realizing that some of these words contain his address.

Full list is in the vid.

Not that user, but I can back what he says because I've been banned for way less: I've made a thread discussing how would Wakanda resist terrorists like Boko Haram and I got banned too. I didn't even use any racism! For a time Black Panther threads were getting deleted and OPs got banned. I don't even post there anymore.

M E N T A L C H E S S

Haven’t posted on 8/co/ for years, but don’t they hate any mention of Marvel?

Then how did you expect him to behave? Strong and independent?

They do and that is what makes them so weird. They hate SJW Marvel, but they will ban you if you make any "bait" thread, even though the one I made was for legitimate discussion.

why is mental jess filming this

That would be Rucka

I no longer want to go back to the berenstein universe tbh.

Put yourself in her shoes, would you bang Maddox?

I’m still unclear why Spoony thinks Trump would fuck him.

He had this happen to him.

guys im lost, is this the end of the thread?

I don't think the explanation is so simple tbh.
There's some bizarre shit going on with the vol team on full/co/.
You couldn't classify them as tumblards like cuck/co/, you definitely can't call them nadsees, and they sure as hell aren't commies.
The only thing you can say is that they are inconsistent af.
They banned the hey poster after that recent meta thread and that's pretty much the only action they've taken towards improving the board in the past year.
Maybe they're getting as apathetic as we are towards it all. You can only keep a board going for so long when the material its based on is so thoroughly pozzed that even the most obscure content you can find can't escape the faggotry.

Holla Forums transitioned to a replacement for 14-15 Peak /int/ and it is working out well.

I mean, he fucked all of his supporters this week with his gun control nonsense and he fucked all of his detractors in the voting booth. I'm sure spoony is in that second camp.

who?

I wish this guy would shut the fuck up about his personal opinion and experience with Maddox and just give me the goddamn information he knows I came for.

I wish Holla Forums had someone like Chrow running it. He does a great job with /tg/

Well now we know where he inherited his retard genes from.

Kill yourself, faggot.

who?

He is an unemployed middle aged cuckold with herpes and no kids. Being reminded of his existence probably does torment his mother.

So it's 819 Sycamore street, huh?

His GF.

Yep. Maddox is a brilliant chessmaster right there.

Well I'm sure it's society's fault he's a total fuckup and not hers.

You realize that one of the videos from that leak is of Xavier (the black guy) blacking Paige in that exact position while Brad (Paige's bf at the time) films it, right?

Had maddox just omitted 819 or Sycamore from that list, he might have been ok. Why would you post both?

No, it's his own. When you are in your 40s you have had 20+ years to unfuck your shit as an adult. If you can't do that then no one else is to blame for you. Why the fuck can't people take responsibility for their own actions. No one is forcing Maddocks to act like a sperg. No one is forcing him to fuck tranny niggers and get aids. That was everything Maddocks decided to do on his own.

so?

So Brad is a cuck too even though he's fucking her in that video.

No, but posting your shit that should have been private online just so that your followers can see is bullshit. Has anyone learned anything from Chris-Chan?

I mean, it could be worse.

It really is crazy how far he's fallen. I was never a super fan who looked up to him as a god, but I definitely liked his shit in 2003. I almost bought his book as a Christmas gift in 2006.. almost wish I had now

good for you