No server browser

How can people defend this game?

Jesus Christ, it's that bad?

Yes and it was voted Game of the year and was the best selling FPS.

By being a Blizzdrone.

waifus

Why do people play this game? It's downright unstimulating.

The word you're looking for is fapbait

Are you looking at the same picture of a butch dyke that i am?

What's the difference?

Have you seen the rest of the roster?

what game

People simply cannot defend this fucking game. They don't even know why they fucking like it, they just play it because "gamer culture" told them to and they are addicted to the drip feed of positive feedback. It's disgusting. Even if they just admitted it was shit and that they liked it for shitty reasons, it would be fine, but they can't. They just block their ears and gurgle like children.

I fucking hate Overwatch.

That's not really any different from imageboard wordfilters ie Holla Forums filtering "norm*e" to "normalfags" because the former is verboten

why do you hate fun tho

You mean literal dykes?

It's a competent party game that's easy to win, and I like feeling superior to people.

As far as this game is concerned, absolutely none. But be careful throwing that word around lest you draw out the avatarfags

That wordfilter is for newfags to out themselvs

Roadhog is the only good character

Trips of truth

Yeah, only good waifus are from indie games.

You're a retard if you want server side hit detection.

Is it really even an FPS though?

Yeah, and it's horseshit here too.
I absolutely despise that GG EZ thing more than anything about the game.
"Seeing GG EZ after I lose is just so hurtful and breeds a harmful toxic culture of players. Instead of just ignoring it, my savior blizzard has forced it so I never have to see it again. Thanks Blizzard, you really are for the gamers."
Overwatch has the biggest number of fucking bitches in a competitive game. If you want to see cocking sucking made into an art form just look at the Overwatch reddit page. It's downright embarrassing.

he's baiting for responses genius

You got that right.

gamergate is filtered in Ubisofts The Division

tf2 is dead and valve hate im

Kek. I love how that is still causing butthurt.

friend of my got it for me, i can only stand it high has shit

The filter or Gamergate?

The latter.

GG. It's the best thing we did to cause anger. If nothing else the butthurt was worth it.

If it was still 2006 it would have been for the lulz.

I am legitimately sad how many of my friends play this game. They even bought ME the fucking game to get me into it. I play it with them but they've learned not to rely on me for serious gameplay. Even mentioning metas will generally assure I try and fuck over our team. Otherwise I just complain about various game mechanics and warn him that Dirty Bomb is actually not only not worse than that game, but in SOME ways Dirty Bomb is better. This triggers them

Meanwhile they could have all bought Rainbow Six Siege, a far better game, one that I actually enjoy playing, and they even admit they want to play it

There's only two cute girls that's Mei and Dva and half the time Dva is in a mech.
Hanzo is the only cute character in all of overwatch step aside McCree fags

good choice

To be fair it was one of the first times """Geek Culture""" stood up for itself. Comics just let that shit waltz right in and gave it a free BJ.

I think it was because comics had no fucking idea what was going on.
Or it was the Jews

Take it to the general.

Reposting my reasons why Overmeme is shit. Sage for terrible thread outside of the designation shitting general.