Should I go to burger king or mcdonalds in half an hour when they open?

Should I go to burger king or mcdonalds in half an hour when they open?

Burger King is kino, go there.

More like Burger Kino.

you should go back to >>>/reddit/

literally everything is better at burger king

They call it Burger King for a reason. McDonald's is the place where niggers eat.

youre right but for whatever reason im not feeling breakfast right now, ill wait til later to go grab something good

Not in Yurop.

Well it depends. In Germany Five Guys has opened it's first place near me so i went there in december and it tastes better than Buger King in my opinion. But Burger King is the best if you don't have much choice in burger places.
t.Professional GLOMer and Burger connoisseur

obviously burger king, however you shouldnt be eating fast foods. shell out another $5 and go to a decent place where they cook fresh burgers made from actual meat. fucking fatass

You know, I went to Burger King for the first time in years recently, and I was amazed by just how fast the food got out to me. Every other fast food chain takes like ten minutes to get your food out to you, but at Burger King I was interrupted in the middle of getting my drink because my food was ready, and I was really just amazed.

The difference between Burger King and other fast food joints is that Burger King knows what it is. McDonald's, Wendy's, Arby's, they all like to flout how everything is fresh and healthy because they don't start making your food til after you order. Who the fuck goes to a fast food joint because they want food that's "fresh" or "healthy"? Tell someone your going to McDonald's to get a healthy, quality meal and you're gonna get looked at like you're a fucking retard. You go to a fast food joint to get your food fast. Who the fuck cares if it's frozen and pre-made? If you want "fresh" and "healthy", buy from the farmer's market and make it yourself. If you want fast, go to Burger King.

It's funny because Burger King has nicer fries and burgers anyway.

McDonald’s is the best just for Big Mac alone.

The burgers are fine in both, but I like McDonalds better when it comes to fries, chicken and sauces.

The Big Mac is trash my man.

McCripsy Bacon is kino, though.

what the fuck is happening

Burger King's veggie burgers are pretty delicious tbh.

nice, saved that GLOM

ah sissy

kc tier

NOICE
post more GLOM

Meat is best you fag

t. Homosexual shitskin

Stop projecting mutt

N O I C E

go to >>>/ck/ and learn how to cook a meal yourself

How could they get it so wrong…

I wish you guys had In-N-Out. Not even Five Guys can compete.

I know how to cook but Burger King is delicious my dude.

I keep returning to Whoppers and there's something insanely satisfying about them.

Back in the day I used to replace Onion rings for fries in the combo meal and put them on top of the Whopper burger. You know what I think I might drive to my local King and do exactly that some time in the next hour.

In-n-Out is a meme and it's been proven that Five Guys makes better burgers

ok thread

what did he mean by this?

Burger King, McDonalds is confirmed OINK.

I prefer McDonalds to Hungry Jacks, but only because HJ insists on layering on 500 litres of sauce into every thing they produce.

Why eat with a clown when you can dine with The King.

Do they have mammi taco?

no, but they do sometimes have rye burgers

For three times the price

Burger King has made ne the man I am today.

my condolences

Go to burger king but get the onion rings instead of fries. Trust me they are way better.

the onion rings are good but BKS new fries are bangin

Shit was dank. I hate most fast food, but that burg was amazing. Back when I was in the army every Saturday I would run fifteen miles around Ft. Bliss and afterwards treat myself(and any of my bats that came) to one and an orange juice. They got this new Angriest Whopper thing, but it just looks like it is too much. The beauty of the Angry Whopper was that it was spicy enough to tingle the mouth but didn't overpower the rest of the flavors with too much spice. I hate when shit is so over spiced you can't taste the meat, buns, or toppings.

This

If worldstar has taught me anything it is that McDonalds is the place to go if you are drunk heading home from the bar and just really get a bug up your ass to get stabbed by crackhead niggers and then watch your girlfriend get raped while you bleed to death.

Thats why you go through the drive thru

what precisely makes them "new"?

They dont have it anymore? They might tbh. They usually have a "spicy" jalapeno syled burger on the menu.

You could just make your own off a whopper I guess. I think I did have one of those once and it was banging

they changed their recipe and made them thicker, but the fry consistency is very nice and tasty

What is Holla Forums's opinion on Chicken dishes? I love Wendy's Tendies. They are actual pieces of whole meat with just the right amount and type of breading. However if I want a sandwich nothing, and I mean nothing, beats Chik-Fil-A. The meat is brined in pickle juice and it makes it incredibly savory and moist. The sandwhich itself is simple; bun, chicken, pickles, and mayo. But out of that simplisity is born a depth of flavor and textures that hits the golden ratio of salty and savory. It doesn't hurt that they gave a collective fuck you and middle finger to THE GAY COMMUNITY.

Sorry user, as much bullshit as I talk online I am pretty normal white guy. I try not to commit crimes and think about the consequences of my actions. If I hurt or, God forbid, kill someone because I was driving drunk I don't think I could deal with the guilt.

Steak Fries are awesome, dude. Splash a shit ton of malt vinagar on them and go to town.

why do nonwhites talk about burgs? you dont have the qualifications

or you could have normal fries, which don't need anything else to be delicious

Go to McDonald's, far superior tasting burgers. If you have a Wendy's that is also a better choice. Stuff like Smash Burger, Five guys is hit or miss in terms of how much better they are compared to the traditional fast food places. I don't think they are anything special personally and I think the best burgers are found at local restaurants/bar places.

*twirls mustache*
*tips five panel hat*

OFFICIAL FAST FOOD CHAIN POWER LEVEL RANKINGS
Jack in the Box>Wendy's>Arby's>KFC>Five Guys>Dairy Queen>Chic-fil-A>Burger King>Taco Bell>A&W>Carl's Jr.=Hardee's>McDonald's>Taco Bueno>Popeye's

How much soy is in your average McBurger?

Pleb taste. Chic fil a blows KFC the fuck out.

as much as the minimum wage should be

zero

Are you saying there should be a universal basic income?

no. why would no minimum wage imply anything about that?

bump