Hey buddy

What are some games that will let me be the boss of a gym?

LOL threads are video games, right?

Van > Aniki

Any wrestling game where you can go wrestle in the locker room.

ho ha ho ho gangin' up

Whats the best wrestling game to come out?

WWF NO MERCY

I don't know, you could try the 2K wrestling games, but I hear they're shit. For PS2 I know that Here Comes the Pain has this crazy backstage brawl thing you can do. I also remember that you could go backstage in WWF No Mercy, which had a locker room. Best of all is that all of those have a create a wrestler mode which is really good, I remember making Van-sama, Aniki, Kazuya and Tom Wolff a while back in No Mercy.

I've already played that one, theres gotta be better wrestlan games that exist now.

van still hasn't replied to billy's challenge, has he? that kind of puts him low in my eyes

Pokemon.

Def Jam Fight for NY and Rumble Roses are the best wrestling games ever created.

Come on, let's go.

toribash

Pokemon?

Bully?

Looks neat

Well, if you'd like to throw truckloads of cash to Apple, there's Dream Gym by Tatem Games on the iTunes AppStore. You can also try Fat to Fit by Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.

On a somewhat different register, there's also Punch Club (aka VHS Story) by Lazy Bear Games (PC & Mobile), a game where you have to manage a boxer. I imagine you can have him fight to get cash and buy equipment… or not, I have no idea.

Fuck♂You↘

Corruption of Champions.