Hey Holla Forums, what are some good pirate games? Sid Meier's pirates was pretty good...

hey Holla Forums, what are some good pirate games? Sid Meier's pirates was pretty good, so now I'm looking for something similar.

Honestly, Assassin's Creed 4 is probably the best pirate game in recent years.

pixel pirates is another. not sure if good tho.

Port Royale

That's some terminally shit taste you've got there.

Black Flag was the only one of the series that I could stand purely because of the pirate theme. Didn't even finish the game; just sailed around and blew up other ships.

Blood & Gold: Carribean! is pretty good from what I hear.

Bethesda's Pirates of the Carribean game was pretty good. Came out when the first movie came out but had nothing to do with it other than there being a random appearance of the "black pearl". It was Elder scrolls with ship to ship ship to land battles. A lot buggier though.

No, it's not. It's extremely disappointing.
There is fuck all shit combat. there is an ugly minigame and of you want to board it disregards any other ships that might also be in the flottila, so your 2 ships can have a one on one boarding battle.

I was shocked when I discovered this is how it works. In the end its an interesting mount and blade mod, but not a good pirate game on its own.

playing that right now

Am I being memed or where is the difficulty setting in that game?

if you liked sid meier's pirates, you're gonna like the pirate: caribbean hunt
gameplay is essentially the same, but with less ballroom dances and more governing/pirating
you can capture ships, sell/rebuild them, build settlements on conquered pirate areas, bomb british/french/spanish/dutch ports till they pay you to stop, etc.
it's on android/pc, both versions work great, f2p with shit you can buy to speed up your character progression (not worth it obviously)
it also has multiplayer, but i've never managed to find anyone playing it

I roleplayed in Oblivion once as a pirate. I got the whole outfit going and just raided people's homes.

What's the point? You aren't on a boat fucking up treasure fleets.

Anyone remember this?

You're looking for one of the Age of Pirates, modded for best results. Tropico 2 also comes to mind.

Now, how far back are we talking here, because quite a few comfy pirate games out there on Abandonia

Why are pirate/seafaring games, let alone good ones, so rare? You'd think everyone would want to play as a pirate.

because people might get the wrong idea and think about pirating (also known as STEALING) the pirate-themed game

So, you're saying how there's a high piracy risk involved?

Is it possible?

Now here's a god damn pirate game, Holla Forums.

Is 'though' too fucking hard to write, you mouthbreathing scum?

ayo monica whchu b sayin n shiet?
da 4am thred b bst thred on ta burd u no nigga

Whatever happened to just namefagging in the 4am thread because fuck mark for making shitty rules?
Not that I'm surprised that one of you homos is going back on his word

it's shit
t. bought it on sale with a coupon

Oh fuck yeah. The Middle Eastern one with the airships was my shit.

I was just making a meme.
I should go about namefagging and using Ristu's trip to rile up anger.

Your entire life is a meme, kiddo.

Who?

most new games don't have a difficulty setting

who?

Modern Ubishit is mostly about the grind anyway

I'd like to tie you to a chair and repeatedly slap you with a lifesized, velvet portrait of todd howard.

There is a game like that, it's called Blood & Gold: Carribean!. It's basically a stand-alone paid mod for Mount and Blade. And like said, it's very disappointing.

where sky pirate game?

Skies of Arcadia

Your answer is true and you should feel good

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons