Why does he wear the mask?

Hes on a shit video game

skateboarding is a nice
because where the fuck is my actual thps5

Not going to happen.

thp5 was released the day before the license ran out

Hes cool

Uncle Death approves.

I want to fuck him on a non-gay way, mostly because i'm his sempai.

Kill yourself.

End your life my dude.

Rad as fuck.

I still haven't played it though.

I watched a Joel stream of it. Game looks fun as fuck. It's f2p and you only have to pay if you want respawn coins. Game is basically a roguelike but it reeks of Suda51.

Rad as fuck.

I really like him, but I wish he was in a different game. Let It Die is fine for a F2P game and all, but I feel like Death deserved better. The way things are now, he's either going to fade away or get shoehorned into something else, which blows.

My thoughts are "man I wouldnt mind playing that", "I dont really mind grinding that much and it looks kinda unique", "mite b cool", "I really want to fuck a pair of titties right about now", "I wonder how many hot singles are in my area", "I wonder how many games with skeletons in it there are now" "what was I thinking about", "food", "no", "oh yeah lets go download this game", "what the fuck", "really its 2017 and people still make console exclusive game no less ps4 exclusive game", "this industry sucks", "I wonder when the crash will finally come." "I really hope to shit up ops fag enabling thread with this post".

Did the other thread die?

Anyway, how do the TDM points work?
So I'm raidin', and the random list only serves me people in the same rank as me, but with widely differing TDM points.
Everyone seems to have as much tower progress as me (same armor, same grade fighters), but some bases are totally unguarded, even with high TDM points, and some bases are well guarded, even with LOW TDM points.

I just don't get how a base with no guards can get 200 TDM points, or how one with 6 knife & machete guards gets

Oh yeah, about Uncle Death.
I feel like if you wanted a companion character to accompany such a nasty and remorselessly punishing game, it would make sense to make that character a jerk who calls you weak and junk.
I really like that instead of being a jerk, Uncle Death is really supportive, and seems to think you are a really awesome dude. He's become really endearing as I've been playing.

Cool character that deserves to be in a better game, probably not an actual skeleton, since he's wearing gloves, boots, and has eyes behind the sunglasses, despite the logo having him as actual bones, and I really like at the end of the game where he says fuck destroying humanity, I just want to hang out and play video games

Also, he's a serious manlet. He's a good foot shorter than the female characters.

I want him to bone my prostate

who

Points for courtesy, but it was no use hiding that spoiler. The fucker after you just blurted it out anyway.

He explains in the edning that he's the real Grim Reaper. He's not wearing some elaborate costume.

I didn't know everyone was okay with mobile games on Holla Forums?
This is a freemium game, right?

The P2W catch is that you can pay $0.50 for a "death medal" that you can use to
That's really it. If you want to know how hard the game is, only 2% of players have beaten the second boss.

There's also express membership, which gives you free raids, free elevator rides, expands your character's inventory, and gives you extra daily login bonuses.

Although, raids and elevator rides are pretty cheap anyway.

AND, you can get death metals for free from quests and occasional community gifts from the dev team.

Remember the time he let himself get shot?

As if dealing with the modern nintendo "fan" isn't bad enough now we have threads about phone games.

I figured that's why this game was suddenly getting a lot more publicity. To be fair, it's certainly not a bad game, but goddamn! The difficulty on it is extremely rubbish in order to either train you to git super super gud or abuse dosh. Game's also got a pretty alright soundtrack, too. I kind of hope they make a non-F2P sequel to it so we can play without the freemium benefits.

It's not a mobile game you retard. It's a PS4 exclusive F2P that's not jewish.

blazblue granblue generals have been going for how long now?

how is freemium not jewish you retard, it preys on people who don't know when to stop spending their money for 0s and 1s.

This isn't cosmetic lottery, it's a "pay to cheat" freemium.
The only complaint I have with a scheme like that is the more I like the game, the less I want to cheat it, so no matter how good it is, it's not going to get any money from me.
Although, I haven't reached the infamous 20s yet, so we'll see.

well i've seen the difference in power between someone with poor equipment and someone with a lot of equipment, so getting to the top is all down to luck (ie: not meeting some overpowered asshole who bought all the points)

has anyone beaten the game yet?

Why's he Finnish?

Ever seen a skeleton with a finnish accent in real life?

Check mate athiests.

I've been away for a while but why.

Really tho why

Ok from now on I will say PS4 have 2 games.

lmao who cares

Only 119 people have beaten the game, out of over 1,000,000 players
psnprofiles.com/trophy/5639-let-it-die/4-the-view-from-the-top

But he has actual eyes behind the glasses, and I think in some shots you can see a slit in the mouth

When you see a glimpse of his eyes, they're more like googly eye balls, not actual eyes. For one thing, they're not looking at you and look opaque and solid.

The game guarantees you to run into a powerful hater on every floor. If there aren't any powerful enough players haterfied, it generates a hater with a YTYMK- username.
You can't get lucky and just not run into a powerful enemy.
But you DEFINITELY don't need to pay money to deal with those guys either.

No one beats the Best Death.

Why are skeletons so fun to play?
Also Uncle Death needs to be playable.

he's okay

You can grill mushrooms without throwing them. Go into throw mode and approach a fire and icon will change.

Just don't get too close or you'll actually end up hurting yourself by putting your hand in the fire.

did they ever patch multiplayer into that game?

i also want to know this

You know, those metrics don't really mean shit, because the vast majority of gamers will play like the first level or two and then move on to the next bright flashy toy to catch their fancy. Some won't like it, and (in other games) rental fags who have to turn their games back in before getting too far will skew those %'s.

Generally, less than 10% of all games played even get finished at all regardless of how hard or easy they are.

Grill responsibly

actually its probably because its a free to play game and there's no risk involved in trying it for 10 minutes
bet you only 15% of people beat the tutorial too

No, but I've seen one speaking Swedish. Does that count? And, well not strictly a skeleton, but it was the character of death. CGI budgets were really expensive in the 50's. Maybe they'll fix it in the remaster?

Melvinnnn

Welcome to neo-8/v/ where if you talk shit about hotpocket's game of the year 2k15 during your posts magically vanish.

why is it that whenever a supportive skeletal character shows up in vidya everyone jizzes their pants?

Quite the opposite, really. Hardly anyone is playing this game, nor have they heard of it.

fucks sake, im stuck in floor 3 because of this shit.

game isn't even that hard, i haven't died once yet and my main fighter is max level. space hitler please invent me a machine that downloads the game faster.

eh, i guess i'll have to sleep on it. i already killed coen twice. is there anything else worth doing within the first three levels? i collected some armor, upgraded the blueprints i had with hitler, am i supposed to change fighter type at some point? i only have all-rounders so far.

I can post whatever the fuck i want to, nigger.

Someone is mad because his shitposts got purged? Lol

flavor of the month freemium game

well fuck me sideways and call me shigeri miyamoto, because im actually enjoying it

i hope so for FUNs sake.

Best uncle that never dies

can you increase the limit of Kill coins? or is that a premium thing?

You use SPLithium at the Death Metro to upgrrade your Bank.

i see, thanks

kani kani kaaaaaniiiiiii

It also upgrades your bank's HP to make it take longer to break if you're invaded.

so when you get invaded you lose all your SPL and money?

>tfw can't play his game because my only account is Russian
I wanted to throw my newly puschased slim out the window. I just want to hear him call me "san-pie".
One day I'll bother enough to make another account. Or I'll just ask my hacker-commander to hack the PSN.

You lose 10% of your shit if they're successful. You can also lose all of your prisoners and have your defenders stolen (if any are assigned).

The game has 40 floors, the max level increases later, and the game gets significantly harder. Being on the third fucking floor is barely scratching the surface, and isn't indicative of the rest of the game.

well the game loads fine now, i let it download overnight.

meet you faggots at the top

i died with a lower level character, and when i went to the spot with another, there was no hater.

what happened to my other character's hater? was it beaten by another player?

Haters will be in the same level, but not necesserily in the same spot. Keep on looking: if you see on the map an icon of a broken person, your hater should be there. Just a matter of looking.

couldn't find him, i went back to base and sent uncle death to rescue it for me.

so we only have one shot at this?
sounds fun

I just beat Jackson and now I'm convinced for sure that Holla Forums is nothing more than a bunch of casuals and crybabies. I was so scared getting to him and facing him for the first time. Then he was literally Jin Die, but with a few extra moves. No mushrooms, nothing outside food and my machete/assault rifle combo. What's the fucking big deal?

Shit game.

You dont have to pay

how do i capture scorpions? they sting me and run away

help pls

nevermind, just realized stomp till its dizzy, then capture

This actually does f2p properly and isnt overly intrusive

Jackson is easy, it's floor 21+ where the gloves come off.

Yeah, I got one look at the next area and decided to quit while I was ahead. I don't do demented carnivals.

something is kinda bullshit, when you start a new fighter and its level 1, you're still faced with Lv24+ Haters.

thats kinda shitty

didnt complete the post before sending, what i meant is that you're faced against high level haters with a new characters so doing the "defeat all enemies with no armor from floor X to floor Y" type quests is impossible because the lv24 haters kill the enemies for you, ruining your progress

Yeah, Haters don't scale with your fighter's level. Every time you unlock a new tier of Fighter, you get invaded by a new batch of Haters. So if you got t4 Fighters, you can get Haters from levels 1-90~.
My advice, max out your strength ASAP, there's only ever one Hater on floor 1 and you can always sneak up and use the pile driver on them, which will either kill them instantly, or get them low enough where you can curb-stomp them to death.
Aside from that, always carry a machete with you since it's stupidly powerful, fast, and tends to hit before most other weapons, and the rage move is really strong.

i dont get it, i've done this quest at least 5 times now and not a single once i managed to get the completion checkmark.

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? i equip myself with weapons only, no armor, and no decals either because they count as armor, i go into IKEGARA and clean out absolutely every corner of the map (all enemies), then once the map is fully cleared, i take the elevator into IMOKAWA-CHO, and nothing. how do you complete this?

Those quests are next to impossible because if a hater damages any other enemy you fail the quest, and most haters spawn next to at least one screamer or tuber.

I've been away for a while but why.

Really tho why

so they're just fucking undoable bullshit then?

I thought he was a beaner.

I'm having lots of trouble with Max Sharp anyone mind helping?

how do you "help"?

does this game actually have jolly cooperation?

is Isabelle supposed to be a shortstack?

holy shit what was the trick to killing this bitch? sneaking didnt work at all, cameras point at every angle.

i chewed through the damage and ended up using one of my free metals to revive once, i ran up close and attacked as much as i could, just won but there's got to be a trick to her, i cant spend a metal everytime

Just run around and hit him in the back then run around more.
He's way too slow and easy.
Use a combat pickaxe.

When she's pointing her guns at you, run behind and obstacle. When she stops firing, rush in and fuck her shit up.
Repeat.

I broke it

I'm so glad to hear this.
I was torn between people saying Jackson was easy, and others saying that he needs transparangus.
There was that guy in the last thread calling Jackson literally impossible, and I can't beat jin-Die without taking some hits.

I'm gonna go after him tonight with my grade 2 iron and fireworks.

The ai is simple. As long as you aren't so far under that you do less than 15% damage per hit, it should be easy.
Also, in the lower levels it's really easy to sneak up on them and take them out.

run up to her and fist her in the ass

Fucking hyper-NEET japs keep ruining games from the east while SJWs keep ruining games from the west. There's just no winning.

the voice actor is a cool dude

Yeah, the grind has really burned me out from the game. I haven't dropped completely, but I haven't felt the desire to play for a few weeks (also doesn't help I seem to have a very spotty connections to the servers, sometimes it takes 5-10 minutes just for the game fully boot up to the title screen, or I disconnect on the death screen and lose a Death metal).

THEY'RE CALLED DEATH METALS

METAL

MEEETAAAAAALLL

Well that and the quick levels for new characters

Death medal makes more sense.

THPS4 perfected it and Skate 3 covers the other good parts about skateboarding. Really doesn't need any more games. If either IP tried to make a game now though it would be dogshit.

Let It Die should get a japanese dub when the nips finally get the game next month, just so we can hear Uncle Death's seiyuu say FUCKING ENTERTAINING in all its engrish glory.

I don't believe the lines were originally written in English just because they released the western version first; especially with how terrible some of the characters are (Mushroom Magistrate).

I haven't looked into it, but there are plenty of Nip games that are recorded originally/only English
Souls/Bloodborne games and Dragon's Dogma being prime examples, DD only got secondary audio tracks for Dark Arisen.

has anyone figured what the fuck LUK does?

LUK increases the coins you gain by a small amount and gives bonus critical chance.

is it me or some of the "floors" are moving?

The floors rotate every day. Some new floors appear and others go away. They rotate each day.

the artist's blog is adidraws.tumblr.com/

I was actually expecting it to explode as soon as I got near the fire. I'm too scared to use it though.

Did you beat him? Like I mentioned before, I ran in with a machete, dagger +2 (or whatever it's called), and two +2 assault rifles. The tricky part for me was dealing with his mines when I got up close, but it was a pretty easy fight all things considered. Now I'm trying to upgrade my fighters to 75 and weapons. I'm definitely going to miss the music of the floors before Jackson.

Also, what's everybody's favorite class/setup? I like the Shooter and Attacker classes. The attacker uses the shank/crossbow or poisoned claws/iron and nailgun combo. It works very well. I usually roll with increased crit, stamina, and rage decals.

Nobody fucking cares about your art faggot, shill your cancer somewhere else

Why do you have to be a cunt for no reason other than to cater to some cringey internet persona, user.

so thats why new blacked out floors appear in areas that i had already fully explored, nice concept.

They did!

Credits list Localization and Voice Production to Rocket Sound LLC

is it me or SURPRISE SUPLEX is the most enjoyable move in the game?

i cant find stamps 6 and 8. am i supposed to wait for the floors to reroll themselves for the stamp machines to appear?

If you passed a hallway filled with jail cells, make sure you look at each cell to be sure it has no stamp machine in it.

Otherwise, the machines are usually easy to find, and if you looked through all the available rooms on those floors, then I guess you might have to wait for a different map to rollout.
I have never run into that situation myself, though. I always had the stamp in one of the rooms on the map.

im pretty sure i've checked every area in floors 6 and 8, cant seem to find it

QUICKLY
Get the golden snails today.
which will unlock a shorter route which is
When you are in Okusa you will find 3 golden snails above a pit of fire. You must bring a live animal to throw at the snails to get them off the walls without killing them. I reccomend bringing 3 live animals in case one gets cooked in the fire below the snails. Eating a golden snail will get you over 4k experience.

Additional faggotry:
Send your expeditions to Okusa as well since they will also bring you back golden snails. If Okusa is not an available expedition location, back out to the fighter selection, reselect the fighter and check the expedition list again otherwise it won't refresh.

BWEEEWOP

forgot that oneā€¦

hes as thin as a skeleton

help?

Killing mini bosses opens red locks.
Obviously, you have to climb down to the gate with the controls on the other side. There are some routes like that that go pretty far. Don't be surprised at how long it takes you to find the qay down to that gate.

Also, are you really so stupid that you don't understand that the escalator from Ukon to Maka-tsu takes you to the other side of those steel bars?

I don't care how scared you are of Jackals, take some time to know where each escalator is at least. You would have realized in maka-tsu that you can't reach the escalator to Ukon, AND you can't reach the boss, and put those two together.

It'so obvious, you probably figured it out before I finished typing this post.

well now, that makes sense.

and no, i did not figure it out, i've been stuck at that for almost a whole day and a half. now i feel silly

i deserve to be laughed at for that

jesus, machetes need to be nerfed the fuck out.

some nigger hater hit me 1640 with it, twice my total HP

Don't get fooled by the slow lunging attack.
If you get impulsive and counter attack as soon as you see the enemy twitch, you're gonna eat that powerful move.
The move is slow and has a recovery that lasts forever. If you recognize it and wait tou will have an easy opening.

when an armor has a -x in one of the damage types, it means you receive more damage from those attacks while wearing that armor, correct?

I don't know 100% for sure. But I assume that must be the case, since when the armor is on comparison, lower percentage is shown as red, whilst higher percentage ia shown as blue.
So, all the war ensemble armors resist penetrating (bullet) damage, but are weak to slashing (sharp) damage.

It would have been nice ro have a note for that in the barbs bible. It is very inclusive for most other subjects.

holy shit, jungle machete+butterflydagger is the bullshit combination of this game, its the zaphander giant dadies all over again

stamp machines 6 and 8 are not appearing at all for me. i've already double checked every area of every correspondent floor, i also waited a day and re-double checked every area of every floor on the refreshed areas, including jail-cell areas and the small rooms that open up after defeating Jin-Die, the stamp machines are nowhere to be found.

it looks like they are missable or my game is bugged.

ruins the game, complete memegame undermeme ripoff skeleton KIKE SHILL faggot

It's a scythe that turns into a golf club, actually.

Isn't he the same guy who was DSP levels of shit at ShadOw The Edgehog? I know the game sucked but holy fuck it hurt to watch. plus hes a gay swede

Don't forget you can shoot frogs and other beasts with the fireworks launcher to cook them!

Because skeletons are awesome, easy to make puns with, and of course, have no restrictions of the flesh.
Mostly the first, though.

They're also rather aesthetically pleasing, for something quite different from standard humans. This is a hard thing to do, sadly. People crave variety, but if you go too far, it usually looks like shit. If you do too little, though, you get stuff like elves and dwarves. Or, girly human, and short human, respectively.
Skeletons, meanwhile, manage to somehow look better than humans, as well as stick the 'different from humans' bit rather solidly, funnily enough despite being literally just human skeletons.

Yeah, they did. It's not great, but it does work.

Anyone else only make collectors?

I still only have 1 main but wouldn't having strikers defending you be a good idea?

Probably. I don't bother defending since I easily make up the cash by doing expeditions and you get lots of stuff even if they lose.

I stopped doing expeditions, I get too many worthless items and its filling up my storage.

I'll only send them to Okusa to get the snails once I unlock that floor.

I send them to the highest floor I've been to and get weird weapons and armor I haven't seen before. And lots of kill coins. Shitty amounts of SP Lithium though.

You can get them from within the game as well. I've been playing for two weeks and haven't paid anything. It feels like as soon as you unlock the character with a larger death bag, the premium pass becomes obsolete.

Yep. It doesn't feel like the difference in health and attack matters that much, and I ain't about to pass up on these sweet death bag slots.

I hear a lot about these golden snails, but I didn't have the rotation with them yet. Time to see what all the fuss is about.

Correct. It's obvious if you check the player status screen in rolodex.

It ended today. It will pop up again next week.

It feels like this game has headshots for melee weapons as well. It's especially evident with the hammer punch, it's like it's stronger when it connects to the enemy's head. I'm still not sure, though.

NO WAY
I logged in 10-ish hours ago last time, and it had another rotation.

Aha, I see. It looks like to get the rotation to appear, I had to enter the tower and then go back to the waiting room. Well that sucks.

Which Let It would you Die? Who's the best fighter?

Bald

In other words, only reason to pay is if you are a massive scrub.
Nice.

Knowing the f2p model, it will probably become hugely helpful again on higher floors.

He rushes some of the games he plays due to time constraints but he doesn't have that autistic positivity about him. I like his Dwarf Fortress streams a lot. Also his current Doom wad contest ones. He's probably not for everyone tho.

daily reminder that machetes and butterfly knifes are fucking broken and do insane damage

Tier 2 Iron is even better

what determines the price of recovering a haterified fighter? level? floor it died at?

Yes
A grade 1, level 1 fighter costs the same to retrieve as a min-maxed grade 5 fighter.

You haven't seen anything yet.

so it depends on which floor it died then? im starting to catch on to the scam of the game

barely on floor 16th it costs 29000 kill coins to retrieve a fighter, and dying is quite easy, enemy power starts ramping up hardcore but you dont get much of a power boost. my character is capped at level 51 and the enemies increase about 10 levels per floor, so im fighting 73s+, i cant even scratch them, and they pretty much kill me in one hit (well, 2-3 hits, but it doesn't matter because you get briefly stunned on the first hit, and it ALWAYS allows them to connect the 2nd and 3rd)

so to prevent you from playing the game for 10 minutes, having the bad luck of meeting a machete wielding dick, and then having to farm money for 5 hours, the game sells you death metals to actually be able to have a chance. its clever. not the scam but the way it baits you in with easy first 10-12 floors.

This is a marketer thread. Get out. If you had a good game, we'd have done the marketing for you, but all you really have is a gay f2p with a half-assed Suda 51 character who was made to appeal and literally checks off a dozen marketer checklists to appeal to teens.

Doing this is only going to push people away when they actually play the game and see how bad it really is.

Check your rolodex for letters from Uncle Death. Around that floor is where you should unlock grade 3 fighters.
You should definitely unlock all types of grade 3 by the time you reach jackson.

You're being held up by a supportive skeletal right now, user

Uncle Death is hip and cool
There's only been two that I can remember.
Confirmed for not playing the game.

Please don't reply to that garbage. They treat being defensive as an admission of guilt.
You're on the route to killing this thread and all discussion of Let it Die on this board.

so has anyone else had the problem where the stamp machines simply don't spawn in any of the areas of their floor?

No, I treat THIS as an admission of guilt
Who is they, exactly, and who's the other party that is saying "they"?

You've just admitted that there are marketers in this thread.

and
This sentence doesn't happen here. You do not say this as a poster here, you don't dismiss people, you present proof or stay silent.

You're a bunch of fucking marketers. Get the fuck out.

And another thing, the fact that you're saying this shit in defense of a game, with tumblr-esque "don't reply he's just stupid" rhetoric, you also don't know how things work here.

There is no clique, there is no elitism here, just people, and the fact that you even THINK of saying "they" in order to separate people only outs you as the outsider to this board.

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, buddy, and all discussion of this game will die down very soon, and your game will be known as a flop and it's all because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut and let people think for themselves.

You also forgot to sage, dumby.

Yeah, the game's a lot like arcade games in that sense.
It gets much, much worse

The best vidya character in the 8th console gen.
Also, have some dank OC.

Primo

there are no "secret walls" or anything of the like in this game right?

A Japanese game that's basically a Grindhouse-esque dungeon dive with dark visuals, a rad and endearing Uncle Death "Call me Uncle Bourbon" , violent brutality in design and mechanics, and is NOT about fawning over "cute girls" and "waifus".

This could be the first Japanese game in several YEARS that I am actually interested in playing, but I only have a PC. PLEASE give this game a PC release.

You mean like illusory walls in Dark Souls? If so, no, there's nothing like that.

No.
I know you're really struggling with those stamps, but I can't help. I picked up 6 and 8 casually while filling in the map.
I don't remember them being hard to find.
If you need something conclusive, try looking up a guide. Don't burn yourself out looking for these stamps without knowing if they might be in rooms that are sometimes absent.

There are no secret walls.
And have you visited every single blacked-out room in the tower yet?
Rooms that are only connected to blacked-out rooms won't even show up on the map. Maybe there are other rooms that just haven't been illustrated yet, if you got any open ends anywhere, fill them first.

the only blacked out rooms i have are in higher floors, like 15+

so how much money does it cost to retrieve a hater in say, floor 35?

I think it's like 160k+

willing to bet the "1%" who beat the game spent at least 100 bucks on death metals each

also the "run from X to Y killing all enemies" quest are still literally impossible.

i just did a perfect run, ran fast as fuck to the hater, killed him first, then killed all the enemies, no armor in inventory, and it still didn't check as complete.

is there anywhere you can report bugs? pretty sure this is a bug in the game.

It's not a bug, it's a game design problem. Haters are coded to attack anything, even other enemies, so if a hater spawns they'll already have killed everything nearby before you get to them.
The 'Kill Everything' quests mean that everything has to die by your hands, meaning you also can't use poison or fire damage either.

well, do you think they'll patch it up if enough people report it? those quests are impossible because each area has 1 hater guaranteed, so you will always end up losing enemies, and hence failing the quest

They're probably the madmen who enjoy fighting Asylum Demon with the broken sword in Dark Souls.
I know I saw a video of a guy punching the floor 23 boss for 40 minutes allegedly, there was an annotation that he cut most of it out.

It's likely that Gungho already noticed it. There's an content update coming out next month, so you'll just have to wait until then.

The game is broken, here a quick tricks to beat all the bosses in this game including the level 200 Jackals

Congratulation, you beat the game. What's that? you want to know about boss mechanic and attack pattern? Fuck that, just farm mushroom.

The game is hard when you don't cheese it, user. What are you, a casual?

not every boss is Jin-die

For real?
I was hoping transparangus only worked on jin-die and jackson because of jin-die being deaf.
But the transparangus really breaks the whole game?

Enemy ai is based on their awareness towards you. They literally do nothing but wander around if you're invisible and wailing on them.

i didnt know either, i guess im gonna go farm transparagus in the first few levels of the second area and then cheese it.

Turning yourself invisible is actual game mechanic, not only that but apparently if they can't see you, they can't feel pain either because there's no reaction if you piledrive them while you are invisible. Hence why I said this game is broken

invisible mushroom work on every boss

this weapon should be banned

Not Coen though, right?
He's blind!

Oh so that's what the YTYMK faggots are, I figured it wasn't a player.

thats one more mystery of the tower of barbs answered.

now i just need to find the fucking stamps and figure out a way to combat macheteniggers that is safer and more efficient than just using a machete myself, because they're quite pricey

You'd think they'd be nerfed by now.

Female Nigger the best fighter.

A bug or not, last time I checked the devs are aware and are intending to fix it next patch.

Please don't tell me you don't know about the Red Hot Iron's R1/L1 move. It unlocks at mastery level 5 or so, and it's an instant guard with long-ass blocking frames which is guaranteed to deflect anything if you time it with the enemy's swing, which is again easy as fuck to do since the guard frames are extrememely generous. Just guard and punish. And the best part - it doesn't even waste durability.

Which fighter has Lando Calrissians voice, I presume the only black guy?

source? i mean its a great thing they do, but i'd like to know where you got that from.

haven't used the iron too much, i'll keep it in mind.

dev representative on reddit

i bet the machete cancer is their fault

just stomp my shit up, gero gero

Just throw that venomous shroom at her. Actually, every boss I've encountered is vulnerable to poison, and you only need 1 to kill boss. All you have to do is evade their attacks until poison kills them.

i thought poison was a temporary thing

jesus christ meijin, they actually know the fucking things are overpowered

so Holla Forums how much SPL have you raided today?

So I hope you casuals stop whining about it, because I don't have any trouble with machetes, and neither does everyone who raids my base.

i just invaded a guy with 5 characters, all wielding double machetes. the only reason i won is because i had a machete of my own.

you can't win against a machete without another machete, they're fucking overpowered.

Any weapon can beat a machete if you don't whiff like a spaz and can deal enough damage.
I used to raid with the pickaxe before I had the blueprint for the machete.
And don't forget firearms.
And the iron. It is FAST, has good reach, and has an auto-parry skill that should completely trivialize all melee combat.

Also, for screamers only, you can always follow up your first or second fist strike with the powerful r1/l1 move, which does insane damage. If you run out of weapons in Jacksons' turf, that makes combat much faster.
Don't do that with haters though, they will always block it.

yeah, good luck missing that one frame and getting comboed for 3x 450 hits.

or maybe you'll be in a shit luck streak and get 1 shotted by a huge crit

Well, I got ahead of myself, you're not an idiot for losing to a machete, but I find them to be fair and at a comfortable level of challenge. I don't want them made easier.
I've got a strategy to fight machete with any weapon, it's not like I have to run away if I don't have my own.

Balance just shouldn't be a thing in a game like this, some situations have to be a bigger threat than others.

the hero Holla Forums needs

I want to play that so bad, but
so I can't, and I'm not buying a piss4 for 1 game, even if it does look cool

whats the purpose of VIT in this game? less damage?

Absolutely Holla Forumsirgin

He's like a cool uncle who wants to hang out and feel young again

Noice

i just realized that everytime you invade, right after you start, tetsuo smashes through the train's cabin side-window to say a few words.

what madman designed this character, its funny and yet uncanny as fuck and hes actually alive, according to uncle death

are the golden snails still available?

you funny cunt devs

Are you confusing that with maka-tsutsumi?

Judy looks downright terrifying when she gives off slurry eyes.

no, im talking about KEIRAN-JIMA, you want a screencapture? i think the PS4 can do that somehow, but no, im not confusing it with another zone.

the quest is kill 20 screamers in keiran jima, and right now keiran jima is just a long hallway with 1 hater and nothing else on it.

nice impossible quest devs

how about no

If moths simply wanted to watch me play vidya maybe I wouldn't kill them. Ever think about that, moth-chan?

are the Tales From The Barbs pages in specific places or are they random like the stamps?

im missing the last 2 pages of TFTB 2, the jackson issue

They're in specific places.

oh goodie, guess i can just look up a guide for them

is it me or the quest to collect fish doesn't work? pretty sure i picked two fish in my last run, and had the quest active, but they didn't count towards it.

quest no. is 194, which even though it asks you to collect Fish, its called "Mushroom Hunting #005"

is there a bug in the text? maybe the quest was meant for you to collect fish mushroom and not fish themselves.

Try killing a fish and picking up the confusion mushroom.

Uncle Death approves

what?

yeah, i honestly hadn't noticed that until i made the post.

the quest asks you to collect 10 fish, but the quest name is Mushroom Hunting 005, so i didnt realize the possibility of it being a typo in the games coding, what the quest actually means probably is collect 10 fish shroom, not 10 fish

is there a collection of all the uncle faces when doing a Goretastic? if possible, with a clean background to make shoops

thanks for posting that image. I upgraded to a SSD drive when my hybrid died so I lost a lot of my reaction images. that ones one of the two I definitely need back.

No broblemo

okay so, just tested.

i collected both fish and fishy fungus and neither of them counted towards quest completion.

quest is definitely bugged, does the game have someplace where you can report bugs like that?

You can get alot by digging up the official website's assets, but those have a small res.

Came across this on their site.

gunghoonline.com/support/?gameid=2785

just defeated jackson

okay, be honest with me, how many more fucking jin-dies do i have to fight?

i dont think anybody linked this, but this is the official site of the game

letitdiethegame.com/

finally found the 8th stamp, after 4 days of floor rerolling.

Speaking about stamps how can you redo a stamp you didn't get a perfect on?

i have no idea, whats the difference anyway?

Getting a perfect run on all the stamp mini game, you get Uncle Deaths scythe.

WHAT

you must be shitting me

so there must be a way to retry on stamps you fucked up right?

posting again to stop /sp/

Actually I think you get the scythe regardless as long as you get all of the stamps. UD does send you a mail explaining a better reward for perfects though. You unlock the ability to redo stamps after beating the game.

It's actually a beetle

I had the wrong info sorry, you just need to collect all the stamps to get his scythe, doesn't have to be perfect.

did anyone else get the cough at the intro? it goes something like "LET IT D- *cough* *cough* im fine"

fuck that was funny

I got "LET IT D- *cough* *cough* ow.. ..that hurt.. let it dieā€¦"

yeah that, i dont remember the exact phrase he says but that was funny of them to let that in, assuming it wasn't scripted. sounded pretty natural to me.

did you guys notice the coin bank has uncle deaths hand inside it?

Yeah, it made me start looking all over for any more hidden signs of Uncle Death running the show.
I couldn't find any.

if any shoopmasters are bored, it'd be great to have some of uncle deaths goretastic pics with clean transparent backgrounds

where the hell do i get candlewolf black metal?

also, 3 golden snails in Okusa, floor 13 right now, go get them!

guys something fucked up just happened to me, i got killed by a hater and then my fighter entered some sort of dark real of slown down time, and i had to fight naked against myself but with my equipment.

the fuck was that?

This also happened to me, I think that it just is some bonus material or something

can you win that fight against yourself? i fought twice in a row.

my equipped-self was wielding a fucking machete, so of course it was impossible for me to win either time, but i got a decent amount of SPL from punching myself.

I heard that it happens when your base is under attack. It's just to get some bonus SPL.

JOHNNY

why the hell does collector rank 3 have 1250 HP at maximum upgrade while Defender has 1212? isn't defender supposed to be the one that prioritizes HP and VIT?

fucking bullshit i tell you. better make all characters collectors since they have better stats than the stat-specific characters AND huge bags

man i HATE that quest bitch

how do i defeat the GOTO-9 on floor 23? im using my strongest machete and i barely scratch him, not to mention his bullshit spin attack with a massive invisible hitbox