ITT: THE BEST GODDAMN BOSS THEMES THIS GEN THUS FAR

ITT: THE BEST GODDAMN BOSS THEMES THIS GEN THUS FAR

Show me your best, and remember MGR was last gen.

Vid related, and its the fucking first boss in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ48RUF8WlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really enjoyed this theme during the cyborg boss.

bloodborne just has the best OST. i really wanna play this game but there's no way in hell i'm ever buying a console for a single game. also check out the entire hunters dlc OST

They re-released it on Wii U, so I'm counting Metroid Prime Trilogy

A lot of themes in this game were good but this is the first one I thought of

This song just made the whole fight for me. It's one of my favourite boss fights in Bloodborne and it's partly because of the great music and the context surrounding it.

Its a genuine shame pc only users went from DS2 to the lazy piece of shit that is DS3, thats actually unfair.

This was surprising to me. Stan Bush wrote and produced a new song for the final battle of SW2, which is pretty cool. The only problem is that the boss fight is loud as shit so you can barely hear the song the first time. Game should have turned the music up automatically for it.

My African Breathern

I remember when I first encountered Master Core in the 3DS version. I actually didn't know anything about it or that it even existed. I had a genuine moment of panic and confusion when I saw Master Hand explode and turn into that thing.

Bloodborne has by far the best music in the whole Souls series

You did good. Gehrman is fucking amazing, but if I had to pick a contender I really like the somber version of Cleric Beast that was played for Laurence's fight. Shame he didn't get a unique model for it though.

I honestly didn't like the Nameless Kings theme that much, in my opinion the two most poitnless bosses in the game (Deacons and Dragonslayer Armor) had the most memorable themes in that game

FOR FUCKING SHAME
Most amazing boss theme in that fucking game.

Am I alone in considering this the best boss theme in this game?

Ok, hold your asses because I'm getting the best of all.

Dragon's Dogma isn't the [CURRENT GEN]

OOOooh… then I have no idea. I have no [CURRENT GEN]

The seamless mid-fight transition in Ludwig's boss fight has only been surpassed by a couple MGR fights in terms of perfectly timed music cues.

Hm… well, do trailer themes count?

Best phase transition in a souls game.

I can no longer think of this series without thinking of buttholes.

Thanks Holla Forums.

Doesn't it count if it was pretty much unplayable last gen until the PC version came out this January?

This. My first time going through the DLC, I played Ludwig's fight over and over through co-op just to hear the music again.

On its own, Ludwig's theme is great, but it's just not the same as dodging through his laser beams to the rhythm of the track.

I personally prefer Waveshaper

Vordt is definitely my favorite, it's a shame they shortened it in the official soundtrack though and the only way to hear the full theme is to mute all the other audio in the game and record it.

That melody…

For extra confusion the Xenoblade X soundtrack has 2 songs per song. Both parts of this are boss themes but the first one is the one that stuck with me more.
The other boss themes are full of engrish. It's a guilty pleasure

In case you're curious it was intentional, as was naming him "Ludwig" as well as Ornstein's name in DaS1. Miya really likes classical music.

I got a million themes I can post.

This gen, not any gen.

Is PS3/360 this gen?

Fuck off Bethesda.

Last gen.

I don't play many games from this generation since my backlog has built up so much over the years.
Also, how do you count generation with PC games?

I don't know.

Then why do generations even matter? Wouldn't be easier if OP just said any game made after a certain year, rather than separate games by generations. Hell, there were some good PS3 games that were released last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ48RUF8WlQ

There are so many to choose from, but this one is fantastic for the theme of the game/ending.

Oh, this gen. Well at least I wasn't the only one.

Did cuckchan do something to cause immigration again?