Mighty Number 9 Hate thread

We post the best of the best of this new classic in the failure department.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2017/01/04/all-six-original-mega-man-games-are-now-on-the-play-store-and-yup-theyre-terrible/
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6935954.PN.&OS=PN/6935954&RS=PN/6935954
youtube.com/watch?v=CPEa8mWxYkQ
king-soukutu.com/flash/rokko.html
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_ROMs/Games-Starting-With-M/13
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Games-Starting-With-M/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are some better mega man like games?

Kinda sad tbh. This is why i dont ever back up kickstarters,, well that and because im a broke ass. But still i was actually rooting for this game because of my old megaman feels, i remember the super nintendo one. That was probably my first childhood game obsession. :/

I knew it was going to be shit the moment they introduced the community manager.

Shovel Knight

Which is the worst failure, this or Daikatana?

RIP Mighty, he had an awful gook father

New shantae game

Also RIP best call

There's always a last time

Was she axed for being attractive?

Obligatory

These webcomics are fucking hilarious in hindsight.

The GBC version of Daikatana is a quite good Zelda clone.

Should I bother making an Evangelion opening of this? Feels like the ship has long sailed.

Nope faggots voted for the notroll call

when's Dina going to be hanged toa lamppost tbh

She was axed for being a Panty & Stocking reject.

MN9 is despressing, I dont get how you can create a Mega Man game with Inti Crates who have made loads of games before, but yet completely botch it in every possible way. Maybe they shouldnt have tried to make it for every possible platform, or tried to make it into an empire when the first game didnt even come out yet.

Rigged contest

I'm certain she was the reason nuProtoman was as terrible as "she" was. The character looks male but is a black woman for some reason.

I didnt know they were Argentineans in that game

Funny way to spell Zero

The character looks male but is a black woman for some reason.
Plagiarism and diversity quota

What? I remember a fight, but didnt notice it was a strong independent female bot that didnt need a doctor

it's Ray Chel in the house fixing botmansplaining one slice at a time

Nice 63s, I wonder what Capcom employees' and CEOs reaction was when they heard that MN9 was a horrible trainwreck

the MN9DF didn't let them hear a thing

E Call is the Best Call

Pharoah Rebirth+, although it plays more like the X games in that you can revisit levels. The levels themselves are more about exploration than overcoming a challenge.

Momodora 3 is very arcadey and level-based, but sadly short. Still worth $5 for the dev, though.

CRASH THIS INDUSTRY, LEAVE THE KIKES BEHIND

Well she is female, but why are you saying she is black?

Wasn't me who said she was black in this thread but IIRC Dina was taking credit for her being a BLACK ANDROGYNOUS PRESENTING FEMALE in CON logs

GBC ports of many shit games turned out alright.
See: Harry Potter

Its just dina saying shit, but nothing in the game?

It's still a Jump and Shoot Man clone, do you think they're gonna go out there and say the characters have robo-ethniticies?

CRASH THIS INDUSTRY LEAVE THE KIKES BEHIND

whoops forgot to sage this shit thread

Nigger robot?

Uncropped?

I look forward to the day when we can stop pretending shantae was good

sry it's all I have

This is the best one I've seen in years. Why haven't we done more of these like Nomansky

Yes

>not good for your dick

Cringe? Cringe

Please say this autism is a parody.

I think it's pretty fair to say that Heavy 01 would've not worn Beck's suit in hindsight

Demon's Crest

Daikatana has multiplayer modes that aren't terrible.

please post more of these from other games, they make me laugh like a little girl

I laughed when they were new.

Do your worst, faggot frog.

Ah shit I can't find the pic

got you fam

Crash this industry, leave the kikes behind

WITH NO SURVIVORS

thx user

aw crap

Quality should have been somewhere before 2mil but moved to the right so his laser missed it.

Do it faggot.
I am already wasting too much time on vidya and 90% of times I try new game I end up disappointed.
Last games from my backlog I ended up enjoying were Elona and Saya no Uta, I played both of them something like 2 years ago.

But if you leave the jews behind they don't die in the crash…

Have some actually good collages.

remember whenwe did collages

only like a few times

I remember that there was this Civilization V one that was a complete and utter disaster, or maybe that was another one we did. Either way, this is the only collage I saved, and it's probably one of the shittier ones.

It's for the best.

Is that from RPM? My friend had used to frequent that place for years… until he accidentally "offended" some tranny and got permabanned almost on the spot. Seriously, he had spent years of his life on that board and they kicked him off just like that. He once tried to get me into joining that cesspool, but nuh-uh, no fucking thanks. People there seemed like a bunch of faggots, and it turned out I wasn't wrong.

the owner of the place decided he was going to be a little girl on the internet before it was cool or anything just as retarded.

jump 'n shoot man forums aren't ever anyone's idea of a place to hang around but that place goes for broke.

androidpolice.com/2017/01/04/all-six-original-mega-man-games-are-now-on-the-play-store-and-yup-theyre-terrible/

Good times, especially watching that stream before MN9 launched where the streamers got into debug mode and just floated their way to the end boss.

Shantae and Beck look so cute together.

How many of the goals did it actually deliver on?

you're going to be waiting a long time, user. A long time. Better get comfy; the new game was great.

She looks fun to play as diversity quotas aside but not enough for me to get a game for paid or pirated.

>in the end the gameplay isnt like gba game, its more like a shitty mega man game and the good part comes after you beat the game when you could be playing the game in hero mode

Shantae as a game isn't as good as everyone pretends it is. It's not bad though.

Shantae as a character is fuckable as shit.

Shit man. i gotta try it

I played the DLC in the house of a friend and it was really terrible. The damaged cherry on top of the shit.

Handheld versions are MIA
Physical rewards (mock carts) have also not made their way into many if not all backers, the company doing them says because Comcept hasn't given them the proper materials (and the mock carts were made obsolete because they were as "physical as it gets" during Kickstarter, Deep Silver's physical release flew in the face of that and so if someone wanted to own a copy of disk and the mock carts then they'd have to purchase their own)
Documentary had one episode released and also went poof

That also describes Rebecca Sugar's entire character design process.

Lawsuits when?

oh look it's gaijin goombah

Post the one where he tells how he got his ass BTFO'd by his boss for trying to force his shitty multiculturalist agenda on japanese students.

Anything that reduces the population of those shitty white scum suckers.

wait that fucking happened?
the only thing i know from this retard is what i posted

He works (or used to work, I don't know) as an english teacher in Japan, which is not a very big archievement from what I hear, and he tried to explain why Japan needed to open itself to the rest of the world to his students during his class with the school's principal right there. To what she said something along the lines of "they don't care about any of this, they're just here to learn to speak english, do your work" and left.

Nevermind that, Linux and Mac are also gone.

Never ever. The ones that paid 5 bucks won't bother and the ones that actually paid a lot were probably defending Inafune back then and even now. It's like those cum kollaid guzzlers that donated to Anita and never complained about her not delivering all the videos. These people are too indoctrinated and/or ashamed of backing up scam artists that they simply move on and pretend nothing happened

Mediocre Number 5.4 was the first game I've seen where I thought to myself "I don't want to experience this game." It wasn't the absolute blunder of a finished product, or the cut content, bad community manager, the 2nd campaign for the game, the campaign for the animated series, or the designs that might as well have been ganked straight out of a Mega-Man game, but the fact that it just didn't look like a good game. I had no desire to purchase it, pirate it, or even watch a longplay of it on Youtube – it simply didn't catch my attention.

However, my sided did appreciate all the videos of how fucked up it was that were on Youtube shortly after it released, and my wallet is happy that I didn't back this project.

At least Beck got to be in one good game.

Don't forget the campaigns for the spin-off game and its cartoon.

I can't in good conscious just

I never liked Inafune's more pronounced output in the Megaman series and I expected the game wouldn't please me, but be enough of a success at least of a Megaman 10 level for Comcept. I called BS on the lack of gameplay at the pitch and I didn't feel any rampant need to fund it to help Megaman get out of its lump at any point.

I also never expected the Dina situation to go anywhere at all and that any and all chargebacks to be minimal and inconsequential.

This is way beyond vindication for me. I thought what was coming out was a game that would have been average, mediocre perhaps, but with an audience.

What I got was Inafune's 9/11.

Have some cringe.

that's more like Duck Tales.

Can't for the life of me deny the pleasure in seeing public opinion turn against Inafune though.

That's still one of the 10/10 of the bunch hands down.

Not watching a video by a fag that can't even read the title.

What did Egoraptor say about Mighty No. 9?

I have no idea.

He's probably going to regret this move for the rest of his pathetic existence.

He paid like $3000 for that, jesus christ
I could live for almost a year for that kind of money, piece of shit

Its a fucking Shit tier videogame
/Thread

I'd call you a huge nigger dick sucking faggot if it wasn't for those quads.

The last 2 Shantae games have been really solid which is great. The first 2 games were kind mediocre but now they're becoming really good games.

Best girl and good taste

Not a single nipple in those BDs. You should be ashamed that I wasted my time downloading them for nothing!

Little Samson, nigga!

you have got to be shitting me. Somebody made a fucking parody game of MM9 that has a better art direction and plays better.

that's just pathetic.

With the $3,000 that Arin Hanson put into Mighty No. 9, I could buy one of the following:
-187 cases of good beer, enough for about 42 beers a week
-75 cases of good wine, enough for 23 750mL bottles of wine a week
-60 boxes of 50 El Producto cigars, more than enough to give me cancer in case Mighty No. 9 hasn't already done that so far
-A Wacom Cintiq tablet and lessons from a former Disney artist so I can learn how to be a better animator than Arin Hanson in about two and a half hours
-A flight to Japan tomorrow to get there in time to see the telecast of Little Witch Academia.

Try to play the Nip version so you can get the second character.

I would like for her to give me some Turkish delight.

Shantae games are good, but they aren't phenomenal as people claim.
It's good in a sense that the game is fun and decently made, but not something to fawn over as if it innovated anything.
Shantae is just a well-made basic platformer with a cute genie gimmick.
It definitely deserved more attention than Mighty Blunder 9.

this is too cute

If I was an English teacher in Japan, I would tell them that multiculturalism fucked us over and show them modern Europe.

That's not B.

It hurts, but at least she's not in a shit game.

You'd still be told to do your job and teach them english. It's nice gommba whatever his name is got told by his boss for not doing his job, but you'd have to be a private teacher if you want to teach that kind of stuff. Not some highschool english teacher.

Of course.
Japan wants their teachers to get to the point of the class, unlike here.

I read somewhere that he was so alone that he have a waifu in japan. Fucking pathetic not having some good Enjo kousai there.
Fucking pathetic!

All the Calls were charming in one way or another.
F was definitely the least interesting one, but won entirely due to being Not!Roll.

A few months ago on Holla Forums someone was saying we should make our own game featuring all the discarded Call designs, and name it Call Girls. (One thing's for sure, it's not hard to make a better game than MN9.)

Well said, mein fuhrer.
(Seriously, the standards for teaching English in Japan are next to nothing. I know two people who've done it - one of them is a loudmouth jock who seriously can't form a sentence without "OH!" in it, and the other is a stereotypical valley girl with, like, the total Clueless speech pattern ohmygod. I begin to understand why Japan has so few people who can speak understandable English.)

He looks like a big guy

It was rigged from the start.

True, but hardly any art was made as well,

i'member

Not to take anything away from the guy making the Vivian game, because it really is quite good, but a Maga Man game (or level) is the easiest thing in the world to make a clone of. All of the ground work and experimentation has been long done by the NES MM games. All you have to do is take what they did and just remix it to make it your own.
That's why I don't understand how Inafune fucked up MN9 so badly. He could have bunted his way to a complete success. He must have been the absolutely weakest possible link on the on the original MM team.

CRASH THIS INDUSTRY LEAVE THE KIKES BEHIND

I think you've nailed exactly what Mighty No 9's biggest flaw was: trying too hard NOT to be a Mega Man ripoff. Things like having to dash through enemies, or that godawful hide and seek level, seem like they were put in entirely for the sake of "See? I didn't just make exactly Mega Man again but with the names changed!"

Unfortunately for Inafune, Exactly Mega Man Again But With The Names Changed was precisely what everyone wanted, and what everyone THOUGHT they were paying for. So messing with the fundamental gameplay was a really, really dumb move.
Not to say that there weren't tons of other problems, like the PS1 level graphics or the terrible, TERRIBLE translation, but it makes it so much worse that the fundamental game doesn't feel good to play.

At least the soundtrack was memorable, right?

MN9 was a poor attempt of recreating the style of Rockman X and the core design of Rockman (Famicon) .
In the end he was afraid maybe of a lawsuit from Capcom so he shove in the combo system and absorption system just to be a basic platformer similar to Rockman but not equal to it.

Who knew that a game mechanic can be patented?
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6935954.PN.&OS=PN/6935954&RS=PN/6935954

youtube.com/watch?v=CPEa8mWxYkQ
Old but better

Is that the final version? I played a work-in-progress of it once and thought her attacking with the Navy Seals pasta was funny.

he needs to learn about what 0.5 means
and i know the guy for the job

If Mighty No. 9 hadn't been a failure I wonder if Capcom would've done something good with Megaman in response.

My niggest of niggas.

Call E getting chopped is when I wholesale gave up on the game, before any of the other terrible shit happened.

Capcom wouldn't make a new Megaman regardless of how MN9 turned out.

why can't draw threads be this fucking fun
all we get is desperate waifufag /a/ refuse

MN9 was pretty much proto-Gamergate.

God, Dina is a hell of a lot more uglier than I remember.

>mfw I saw her twitter when Trump won the election

Please tell me you have screencaps.

Might as well post Foster's you french gourmet sperm taster

I swear I'm starting to get some kind of shallow hal like disease because all the horrid women just keep getting uglier and uglier.

It's a vectorman ripoff with waifuism.

I only have a few so no bully.

Nice one user.

damm you beat me to it

how about you post call lewds

The thing about Dino is, other then PR, she effected nothing with the game itself. Inafune is the real criminal here.

So feminist activism summed up in two words?

Wouldn't it be just your finance?

Naw gays can people pretending to be gay for attention though.

on a totally unrelated note still waiting on those call lewds to jack my penis to im straight

It's the most recent complete level. Like the Christmas one and the original test, it's a self-contained level with a boss battle.
There have been occasional glimpses of little test demos, but nothing major for a long time. Still, at least nobody spent 3.5 million dollars on the Vivian game.

But not for Dina?
I don't get it is she somehow not gay while being married to a lesbian, I'm confused

That's pretty fucking Jewish.

On a tangent, why is Mega man 2 considered the best of the classic MM games?

Feels good man

On the NES: Saiyūki World 2: Tenjōkai no Majin aka. Whomp 'Em (it's not very good), Magic John aka. Totally Rad (gameplay is okay, but it really shines on the incredible translation, read the manual if you can find it!!), or The Kryon Conquest (I can't bear it, but people seem to like it).

If you like the Metroid aspect of it (get the right item to progress further in the game), try Hebereke (aka Ufouria) or Blaster Master.

Little Samson is really cool, but I don't see it as a Megaman clone: you get all four different characters at the end of the first four stages, there's no energy management for their attacks, and you don't get to choose your levels.

A crash would fix everything once video games become less of a normalfag hobby.

Rokko Chan
king-soukutu.com/flash/rokko.html

Feels great man

heavy01 died for our sins.
Compliments to the artist/animator. Dina looks hideous

Never forget that this was probably Inafune's plan the entire time.

How far did Inafune had to go down, he was kinda okay when he smuggled Dead Rising to Microsoft when Capcom told him and the team to can it, and had them make a deal to fund Dead Rising and Lost Planet, but goddamn, he went full westaboo retardation on pandering to the West, kinda glad they said no, because Nips in the business world can hold quite the grudge when they have an employee fighting against the hierarchy.

I'm not the biggest fan of Mega Man, I played the games from time to time. I backed this project for the bare minimum just to get the game so I'll give my impression on how this game is.

Holy fuck what a car wreck this game is. When you play a Mega Man game you expect to press start, pick a level and start. Not in this game! It MUST talk to you at every moment it gets a chance. Picking a level? Talk. Closing the game? Talk. In the middle of a level and progressing? HOLD THE FUCK UP PLAYER! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

I'm not against immersion or interactivity in a game but holy fuck you act like a clingy woman MN9. Did I mention the majority of the voice acting is shit? Because it's shit.

Now the meat and bones of the game. Gameplay it's not interesting at all, most jumps can easily be made with the dash and most enemies are pushovers. Graphically for an Unreal Engine game its fucking ugly. For the same engine that can run Guilty Gear Xrd or Alice Madness returns MN9 doesn't do anything impressive. The meme going around the explosions look like thick pizza cuts are true. Never once throughout this game did I ever say "Oh wow" or "Cool." It's slow, ugly looking and not interesting to play, that sums up my play through of this game.

Is this how japanese people feel about western weaboos?

CRASH THIS INDUSTRY
LEAVE THE KIKES BEHIND

I ONLY HAVE 7 DOLLARS

I'm shocked that the person used BoFII Nina with that particular recolor from the powerup.

so its impossible

That's 142.09 pesos too much, Pedro.

I stopped caring about this shite so much i had no idea it even came out, i take it it's bad?
Is it worth a pirate?

So the guy ever released more or finished the Vivian Game? Is he even still around?

emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_ROMs/Games-Starting-With-M/13
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Games-Starting-With-M/5
ctrl+f megaman

There you go faggot

no you haven't, you{re asking if blunder n°90 percent off is worth pirating.

I guess I will just ask for asylum in commifornia

I am so glad this game is a joke to everyone

Thanks Mr. Frog

I mean

I already aw where the money went after I seeing the credits with 100 of salesman

Jesus christ, I hope Scott make The Desolate Abandon.

FNAF world had a lot of nods to DTH but

I NEED MORE

EgoRaptor should of just stuck to making stupid cartoons for newgrounds. He really isnt funny, has no real talents and I just dont see any reason why people like him the way they do.

He is mediocre at best.

Well enjoy the riots due to your government pulling a brazil.

It's fairly compareable to selling penis enlargment pills. Nobody will sue you for them not working because they are too ashamed that they bought them in the first place.

Good I hope Inafune gets forgotten quickly.

That was one of the fucking best fangames I've played in a long while.

HOLY SHIT, I NEED ME SOME SHANTE

no, the stupid people here is about to do a Venezuela, the opposition is using the gained traction to make the imbecile and ignorant masses vote in the next period for a socialist as president.

If this socialist wins he is going to do what Hugo Chavez did and pull the country into a hellhole where not even toilet paper or food exists

I thought this died.

Considering they decided that Call would be a completely emotionless robot, it's better she wasn't the actual pick.

As embarrassed as I am to have backed MN9, I think I would have missed the entire conflict surrounding it if I hadn't, which would have left me unprepared for when GG took off. In that sense alone, I'm glad I went through it.

so when is Inafune's next scam gonna pop up?

For being furshit, Dust was pretty goddamm comfy

GG chilangoons
Not defending lil elvis, but most people are a bunch of retards
Like smoking in a fireworks factory, made side by side with a public market

I guess in the end the only takeout from MN9 is what I have up on steam is better rated than a game by inafune.

Whoever did that, did they make another updated video about all this?

Rigged means had a plan beforehand. The contest was a formality from the start. It was an illusion of choice when the choice was already made. They just rushed the designs for a lot of the choices. Not every one had an equal amount of art and design care to make the choices fair unlike with the mega man legends 3 contest. Remember the MLP robutt?

You mean Red Ash? That was supposed to release on July 2017, but I genuinely dont know what happened to it, or even Inafune for that matter. I just wonder if MN9 will disected on what went wrong for years to come.

Red Ash was never fully funded so I guess it's not happening.

Red Ash got its funding from some Chinese company.

Oh OK I wasn't aware of that.

Well already beat me to the punch, but whats interesting is that outside of the animated short by 4C getting funded and some Chinese company called Fuze funding the game, I genuinely havent heard anything since. It makes me wonder what happened to Inafune as well, if he's even still alive or commited suduko due to shamefur dispray.

Maybe if she spent less time drawing horrible art and ruining things she'd have something worth a shit at her age.

Please post more retarded fan comics

can't we talk about good megaman related shit?

To be fair, MN9 didn't even tried to be megaman except on looks.

The hype for MN9 severely backfired on Inafune and everyone else at Comcept. Everyone there is probably laying low hoping this will blow over eventually. I doubt any major publisher is interested in working with Inafune ever again, though. Most likely he'll be making re-skins of popular phone games for the rest of his career.

I just wonder how Inafune let this happen to himself. Was he arrogant enough to think the hype would carry the game forever and the game would be a hit regardless of quality? Was the team not up to the task and after numerous delays, Inafune just gave up and figured a bad release would at least look better than no release at all? Or did he genuinely think that MN9 was a good game?

You do know that DmC: devil may cry was his baby?

There's absolutely nothing like Megaman on the game, other than the protagonist having a blaster in his arm and a similar body to Megaman.
They didn't go for any aspect of megaman except for the look, and it's fitting since Inafune is just an artist And I really liked the art and concepts

metal gal
plot and dialogues are a bit meh
but the warp bombs were a genius idea

How is a pussy disgusting compared to an anus when shit comes out of anus.

I know he's the one to blame for hiring NT and essentially telling them to make something DMC fans would hate. I don't know if I'd call that arrogant, spiteful or just fucking retarded.

You came out of vagina and you're also shit.

and yet they milked the whole 'spiritual successor' thing for what it was worth
now you're not even trying anymore

For all that is good and holy, be good bloodstain. I have faith in you.

More salt from Dina

Besides this
Vaginas are way more dirty than anuses if you don't clean them properly and they're harder to clean than anuses. You can clean an anus with an enema easily, you can't do the same with a vagina. Also, Anuses feel a lot tighter and better provided you don't use them a lot and keep proper maintenance of them.

Why you sound so upset, user? All I'm saying is that they didn't even bothered in making a megaman game, just a game that looked like megaman, probably to avoid some legal problem with capcom.
If something, it's false advertisement.

Inafune just told Capcom to give a western studio a try at DMC. Same with pretty much every bad game, like Lost Planet 3, that came out of that terrible plan. DmC was Tameem's baby through and through.

You're just as stupid as the backers if you believe anything Capcom says.

Despair thy charm, and let the angel whom thou still hast served tell thee user was from his mother's womb untimely ripped.

It was a mixture of toxic arrogance and his inherent and absolute incompetence at running a business. On the part of his arrogance, one only needs to read through the many interviews he's had, notice how he implicitly states that he's the only one who knows how the industry is, how he's the only one who tells it as it is, how japan is fugd and kill and only he can provide the necessary insight to save it, with an increased emphasis on how the western branch of the industry is a gorillion times better and shit. Basically he fancies himself some sort of visionary guru, the ultimate ideas man, the vidya prophet japan needs.

On the part of running a business, just look at all the shit that continously piled up and he was just nowhere to be seen, not even some rag-tag group of PR designated by him to mitigate or resolve conflicts, controversies just added on constantly and no comunication was had. Well, no calls on solutions but the guy was way too quick to make announcements on the movie, the animated series, the sequels, the merchandise, the repeated pledges for money, the red ash kickstarter, hell the only time he appeared to make any sort of clarification was that disgusting stream with ben judd and we all know how good that went. He talks way too big about successes and business and shit yet he can't be bothered to actually care about them.

The worst part is that problems were never truly solved: Dina got kicked way too late after the damage was beyond done, the physical rewards for backers are nowhere to be found, the other platform releases remain in limbo, and nobody is responding to any mails on the official support addresses. The fact that inafuckne only appears whenever money is the subject and vanishes afterwards, combined with his absolute apathy towards both his projects and the people that fund them are clear indications that MN9, Comcept and whatever bullshit he comes up with are nothing but expendable steps for him to be the millionaire businessman he really wants to be, because he's Cowboy Tanaka levels of westaboo and is only in for the money, just like your typical activision/ea/ubisoft corporate suit.

Of course it was the best, it was drawn by Hideki Ishikawa, one of the artists that worked on MMLegends1 and 2. Call B was also a good choice
It wouldn't have saved a shit game anyway, so it doesn't matter now. Probably for the best she was spared from this.

that's Mister Metocuck

Still wonder, have any heads been rolled for this?
None of this shit actually went through without some sort of attack back from those cuck backers right?

It's better then nothing.

y'know, it is better than nothing.

this is funnier than nothing.

MY DICK
WAS NOT
READY

she's fat now, too, so just add that on top.

It's sad that the backlash for MN9 wasn't as insane as it was for no man's sky, tbh. Can't have it all i suppose.

MN9 promised a new Mega Man game. NMS promised the entire universe, and idiots believed them.

Hex fingered me in a nightclub once

Jesus Fucking Christ…

From what I hear, the main thing with Inafune and Comcept is that they're more or less an idea company who farm shit out to companies, meaning they were "technically" done with MN9 in 2015 and wiped their hands clean with Recore.

I'm gonna have to agree with many anons here though and repeat what has already been said, what killed Inafune and friends was complete arrogance and being completely tone deaf. Never once when there was controversy going on did they ever step in and talk about it with their community. When there were concerns about Dina getting involved and why she got picked when she never played a MM game before and her representing the community, a fucking 8-4 localization editor stepped in, not Comcept. When they asked for Crowdfunding again for voice acting, they never really explained why they needed more money or how much money they really got. When they asked again to fund Ray's stage, they never mentioned why they needed that money. When they partered with Deep Silver who would print out physical copies, they said their fans wouldnt be able to upgrade from a boxed copy and download code combo. When they announced Red Ash on kickstarter, it took them 3 minutes to actually explain what it was about, they never made it clear if people were funding a prologue or not, what the game even was, why they were crowdfunding a new game when MN9 didnt even get released, why the Red Ash prototype had MN9 assets in when MN9 didnt even have a demo out yet, if the game and anime kickstarters were completely unrelated or not, it was a gigantic clusterfuck. When they did announce a demo would be delayed they never mentioned it on kickstarter or the site, they hid it under one paragraph under an art update. When the game was delayed to 2016 they didnt publically mention it at all to backers, the whole thing was a massive clusterfuck.

The problem is he always behaved like that and ALWAYS got a pass from his audience.

I honestly think Inafune might be just puzzled in his little office in Comcept, wondering just what the fuck went wrong after we got so much undeniable proof of how tonedeaf he is.

When he first pitched MN9 go back and read any interviews - he already said he was doing it this way to make multimedia shit easier, that he was going for series and shit, from day one. And he could do no wrong for the biggest part of the Jump 'n Shoot Man fanbase, and all of a sudden, this drops in his lap - "you're doing EVERYTHING wrong".

I hope he now looks back and says HOW DID I DARE BETRAY MY COUNTRY WEARING YANKEE HAT IN KICKSTARTER VIDEO? SHAMEFUL DISPLAY

No man you're right it must be for the other reason.
Capcom cancelled the Megaman games because they hate you specifically and Megaman, you should give your money to this guy to make his spiritual successor and give the finger to Capcom dude

Oh yeah, with all the other shit that happened, I forgot about the straight up lies regarding the delays. I have no idea what they hoped to accomplish by lying to the fans when they were confronted with the leaks regarding delays. One time the game was just a couple of weeks away from its supposed release. Did they really think nobody would notice?

I genuinely dont know what they hoped to accomplish when they lied about the delays. Apparently comcept, Deep Silver, and Inti Crates were all aware and agreed on it, except the thousands of backers for the game. And they still delayed the demo as compensation when they couldnt find a suitable distribution method.

Also I heard that its only now that fangamer was given the greenlight for KS pledged rewards starting production in 2017. Wonder if anyone still cares by now.

This game is a true peek into the madness of Cawthon's mind. It's a chaotic, fast paced, madness of intense intensity.