Claim your superpower

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:RandomWhat's the first thing you do with it?

Attached: the_absolute_unit.png (540x529, 312.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Cryptid_PhysiologyI'll
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Centripetal_Force_ManipulationI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sloth_ManipulationTry
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dimensional_Bomb_Generation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sentience_ManipulationI'm
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reward_GrantingGimme
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Power_ReplicationFuck
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Kraken_PhysiologyJump
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Urban_MagicSo
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Telekinesis
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dirtiness_EmpowermentWew
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Elemental_SpeedSo,
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Rubber_Blade_Constructiondoes
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bead_GenerationI....guess
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_Source_Selection?comments_page=1Well
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fictional_Trope_PhysiologyWhat
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Origin_EmbodimentWhat
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Esoteric_Cosmic_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Non-Corporeal_SlicingTake
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fear_MaskingHoly
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omega_Reality>The
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_MemoryHuh,
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Portal_CombatI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Apocalyptic_Energy_GenerationI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Age_ManipulationI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Society_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_AttacksFuck
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Gorilla_PhysiologyBe
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Death-Force_Aura>What's
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_ReductionTechnically
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_SlayerYou
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/UpliftingNice.
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/War_EmbodimentGuess
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Titanium_MimicryJust
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bandage_MimicryBecome
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Channeling>Can
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Monetary_Empowermentmy
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Inhibitive_DefenseI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Envy_InducementGet
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Art_GenerationWith
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Creation_Negation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Infringement
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Bullet_ProjectionSome
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Peak_Human_BodyI
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sex_Demon_Lord_PhysiologyWew
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Spatial_Defiance
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnificence_GenesisUh....>The
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Musical_Weapon_ProficiencyBecome
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Implosion_&_ExplosionI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>116351167Stealth Holla Forums supers thread?

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Cryptid_PhysiologyI'll go read about cryptids.

>>116351167>Popularity InducementCool, I can be like the Devil and offer fame and shit

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Centripetal_Force_ManipulationI use it to successfully parallel park, every time.

>>116351167>Technology Manipulation, aka TechnomancyShitposting on the grandest global scale, the likes of which have never been seenAlso stock market manipulation or some shit

Stage Manipulation?So I'm basically God now?

>>116351227Leafy?

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sloth_ManipulationTry to take over the world by making all opposition to lazy to fight back, but mehh, I'll do it tomorrow.

Typho-TelekinesisI'm a vape wizard

>>116351227what kind of shitposting will you do

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dimensional_Bomb_Generation

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sentience_ManipulationI'm bring hotglue to a new level, boys!

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reward_GrantingGimme five bucks and I’ll make your waifu real. But earning her love is something only you can achieve.

Attached: 56815FAB-4936-4FFF-AB38-21E81E900706.gif (600x400, 533.57K)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Power_ReplicationFuck yeah

Attached: Aptom_chaos_mode_by_alkan009-d6wrcy8_Guyver.png (1600x1759, 2.16M)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Kraken_PhysiologyJump into the ocean and molest female swimmers, just like one of my Nipponese Hen Ties.

>>116351167>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Urban_MagicSo I'm Delsin Rowe now?I could probably make good money using data manipulation somehow.

>>116351167holy shit. this is the first time I got something cool on the the first roll and without having to reroll a dozen timespowerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Telekinesis

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dirtiness_EmpowermentWew

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Elemental_SpeedSo, I go fast through the power of, what? Elements is a bit broad.I guess I'm rocketman

>>116351755I mean, wouldn't you be able to go at light speed? Or lightning speed?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Rubber_Blade_Constructiondoes penis counts as a blade

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bead_GenerationI....guess I'd go start a business in SoCal.

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_Source_Selection?comments_page=1Well that's broken as hell. I'd probably just train in isolation with my new power. As far as I can tell there are no limits to its use. Solar energy, radiation, kinetic, thermal, electrical. Even solid matter. Assuming I no longer have a normal human life span I'd just train on how much energy I can absorb and release without selfdestructing and meditate on how to stop the heat death of the universe. Also come to think of it. I'd need to read up on quantum mechanics and how energy becomes matter.

Attached: 1553066049780.png (680x465, 585.34K)

>>116351167>psi-leech energy manipulation how is this usefull for my rape quest!?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fictional_Trope_PhysiologyWhat level of autism is the power listing wiki operating on?

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Origin_EmbodimentWhat does this mean? Do I become god now? Should I start my own religion?

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Esoteric_Cosmic_Manipulation

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Non-Corporeal_SlicingTake out an add as the ghost barber with an ad cut the ghost out our your life with me ghost Barber if you have a demon I can’t help you ghosts only.

Attached: 6E564545-C599-4027-893B-B461B67173C0.jpg (512x326, 41.55K)

>>116351401changing all the tr's on the internet to n's

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fear_MaskingHoly shit, this is exactly what I need! Now I can no longer be always fearing everything and be able to muster up doing things I want to do, have to do or know are beneficial until I'm so used to them I don't have to use it or at least figure myself out. Plus I'm going to improve my social skills. Too bad I can't have that in real life. Would have helped me in the long run

Attached: 1593216142833.jpg (446x456, 42.67K)

>>116351167>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omega_Reality>The power to create and manipulate the Omega Reality, the conclusion of all realities. Sub-power of Conclusion Dominance. Opposite to Alpha Reality.The fuck does this even mean?

>>116352248What a nist!

>everyone else gets cool unique powers>I get the power to turn into fucking tinlmao

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_MemoryHuh, so I feel like I have the opposite of this power already, do I just balance out? If not I'd say I SHOULD start reading a ton of things as quickly as possible. I hate reading though, it's boring.I guess the first thing I do is "forget" that I even bothered.

there are a lot of really shitty powers in this wiki like one time I saw something like "being able to balance on small surfaces" listed as a superpower like that isn't just something a well trained human can doand then if it isnt a shitty power like that it is some random anime shit like "Cosmic radiance alpha omega hyperdrive assfuck demon embodiment" not not be confused with "Radiant cosmic delta gamma assdrive hyperfuck devil embodiment" which is a completely different thing

Bitch my superpower is that part I. Monster house when DJ had that nightmare, I want to do that exact same thing but while they are frozen like in Logan 2017

Attached: Screenshot_20200409-120409.png (1512x720, 370.88K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Portal_CombatI sample women and cuisine from all over the world.

>Engineering Inducementi will create an army of killer robotic watermelons

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Apocalyptic_Energy_GenerationI may be a manlet, but am the chaotic manlet!!!

Attached: C83C60D4-9285-4FAE-8EA5-2FC285539E8E.png (599x377, 351.1K)

>Opposites Embodimenthonestly i dom't know, pretty boring if you ask me

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Age_ManipulationI guess I could charge countries to counteract global warming or something. Normally I get something ridiculously weak with limited application but this is an incredibly powerful ability that has really limited application.

this power goes against my moralspowerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Society_Manipulation

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_AttacksFuck with people's dreams I guess.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Gorilla_PhysiologyBe glad i'm not black, because that would be some kind of cosmic bad.

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Death-Force_Aura>What's the first thing you do with it?Kill as many people as possible. Because My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... here!

Attached: rick death force.jpg (1440x1408, 295.31K)

>>116351167>Multiple LivesI either become a lot more adventurous, or I go back to doing what I've been doing.

>>116353883damn son, that's some real edge you got therei'll just kill you using my powers before your sheer edge cuts the earth in half

>>116353991>he didn't get the reference.

Enhanced Landing would let me land my dick precisely into my gf's pee hole from a 100 story jump

>>116351167>The power to manipulate holograms. Sub-power of Illusion Manipulation and Light Manipulation.A-Am I cool yet?

>Card Beam EmissionIf I had control over what was printed on the card I would start gambling

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_ReductionTechnically I can do nothing myself, but I can make anyone or anything much weaker. Mabye I could make a bullet too weak to actually hurt, or a earthquake have too weak of a magnitude to actually hurt someone. By comparison I would technically be the strongest in the world, if I just made everyone else weak.Everyone would probably want me as a sidekick I suppose, because I could just weaken anything that makes them look bad.

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_SlayerYou already know what I'm going to do.

Attached: 1540851776253.gif (268x268, 817.56K)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/UpliftingNice. Lets roll a random earth animal. >deerI ascend the deer to human level intelligence and grant them access to technology catered to their biology. What happens?

>>116351167>Emotion-Connective Immortality>The power to be indestructible and immortal while the feelings of another towards oneself still exist.Die, I guess.

>>116354442Nothing, because there are no aliens, none that we know of at least.

>>116351167>Western Dragon PhysiologyTime to go be a huge piece of shit and NEET it up in a cave filled with treasure and shit.

Attached: Book Dragon.png (800x1194, 1.54M)

>>116351167>Blood ManipulationI'll give people inconvenient boners.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/War_EmbodimentGuess I'll go start some shit

>>116354477But as soon as we make contact, ill be there.

Attached: 29403761_1913834938930791_381618813596073984_n.jpg (640x640, 45.32K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Titanium_MimicryJust call me the Master of Metal

>>116351167>Saliva ConstructsUh, well this doesn't imply that I can produce any more spit than normal so, not much.If nothing else I can give my tongue different textures and eat pussy better than anyone else.

Attached: 1549071900511.jpg (282x223, 9.2K)

>>116351167>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bandage_MimicryBecome the best thief ever. If I'm about to get caught or shot, I can just unravel. Or I can wrap my body around someone else and use them as a hostage or something.

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Channeling>Can channel ANYTHINGGet on my level scrubs.

>>116355182How about you change the channel, nerd.

>>116355510>I can channel anything Morty! He-URP-re we go, interdimensional cable 3!

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Monetary_Empowermentmy face is non-metaphorically the amount of money i have, so in essence im fucked, maybe given my circumstances i would shrivel up like netero after his zero hand, and then die.

> Compound FissionPOWER/ABILITY TO:Diffuse an object or person into parts.This seems like it could be very inconvenient.

>>116355615Take out a short term loan and enter a fighting tournament.

>>116355683oh yea, that could work, thanks

Roll a second time, Holla Forums.This is your nemesis' power. How do you stop them?

Attached: 1428973996454.jpg (999x1427, 636.5K)

>>116356016>air sealingSo he just puts his farts in things or something so when I disassemble them I get hit in the face with wind It’s a huge game of cat and mouse but if I touch him I win

>>116356016>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Inhibitive_DefenseI suppose i'll just...kill them and shit with some especially overpowered version of my ability that can ignore defence.

>>116355053>>116356016>Medical/Lab Weaponry ProficiencyOh hey, someone my Cunnilingus Constructs might actually defeat.

Attached: nurse valentine.jpg (419x501, 45.85K)

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Envy_InducementGet my ass kick it looks like. Seriously I better invest in some body armor.

>>116356016>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Art_GenerationWith my power of >>116352519 I guess I try to memorize all art, everything about it and where all of it is then fuck on my nemesis when he tries to peddle not real pieces of art and junk? We both suck.

Attached: 1586210918981.jpg (560x527, 28K)

>>116356016>Paper Bullet ProjectionDown a few cans of soda, fold some paper airplanes, and start shooting I guess.>Gas AuraWell, this is ironically a good counter. There's only on thing left to do.Shred all the documents and start machine gunning this bitch with the remains of my legal papers.

>>116351167>Create and wield weapons of apocalyptic powerI mean...I guess I could get rid of places I don’t like and subjugate the world into a forced peace? I’m sure I can also use this to my advantage in touching Scarlet Johansson’s booty.

Attached: 814780D5-A315-4A3D-B4FB-B707055294F8.jpg (512x421, 24.67K)

>>116356016>make a bet that if he can catch me he greatest wishes will be granted>have him try and try to no avail this will madden him so greatly he will kill himself

Attached: 3438783D-CE1C-4091-BC05-401FEAA2B53D.png (828x1792, 2.05M)

>>116351167Wow, this is OP as fuck.powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Creation_Negation

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Infringement

Attached: cacodemon.png (183x208, 8.92K)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Bullet_ProjectionSome of you lads are all right, stay away from the clock tower tomorrow.

>>116356016>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Peak_Human_BodyI challenge him to the next Summer Olympics and snag the gold medal for every event on my way out.

Attached: IMG_20190416_162035.jpg (305x397, 24.47K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sex_Demon_Lord_PhysiologyWew lads, don't know where to start

>>116351167NO U!powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Spatial_Defiance

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnificence_GenesisUh....>The power to create unlimited amount of anything from the user's own essence.So... check out how hard i can pee.

>>116351167>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Musical_Weapon_ProficiencyBecome a one man band vigilante.

>mech piloting intuition nothing I guess it's not a very useful ability without a mech I guess I show the government I'm perfect for testing out and operating any future mech creations

>>116351167powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Implosion_&_ExplosionI don't even know, Offer my services to the government and go by the super hero name False Flag?

>>116351167Whats the first thing I do with my deformation powers? Well obviously I deform Chads and Stacys into gooey mangled creatures of the night thus creating a new race of mutants and begin a new race war, duh.

>>116363547>beautiful people start getting mangled by The Deformer (or whatever the fuck you're called)>beautiful people have to take refuge in underground societies, creating a whole civilization away from you>agartha or whatever eventually rises up as a race of ultra chads and stacies to beat the shit out of you