Who is this sixth character?

Who is this sixth character?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/894004/7000339f32/
exhentai.org/g/749715/039e9c9076/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shigeru?

If I had to guess I would say amiibo skinned characters with the example one being a peach themed mario.

Probably a debug character. But knowing the deepest lorefags, it will probably soawn some myth of a shadow mario like character named Sario or something and the orange tint is realky the shine of a shiny like from Sunshine. This shit is bound to happen.

It is a meme. The S character is a Vinniesauce OC called Sponge.

Who?

Some mexican construction worker.

I would date him

Isn't that a vinesauce meme?

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Oh shit is this some vinesauce meme magic

We have been over this already.

Reminds me of Dragonball Super

Basically. Either that or a sixth playable character they considered in development and cut.

At a guess, given the colour scheme, mighta been the yellow Toad from NSMB games.

Second guess, possibly Wario.

Sponge

The sixth character is Sponge!

The cap says M so the S is clearly for super or special.

So why is this green whomp in prison? I still don't understand this now.

It's orange so it's clearly Daisy, aka best princess.

Just who is he Holla Forums? Is he a long loss twin brother of Mario? Where did he come from? Where did he go? Why do they look the same?

Or could he be someone else…..?

Check 'em.

i feel like he's checking some numbers

FUCK

He's obviously Mario and Luigi's long lost brother Salvatore.

If it's any consolation, I didn't get digits either.

He's Stario, Mario and Rosalina's son.

Mario is Nes and Nes is Sans?

Probably SUPER Mario/Easy mode Mario.

Or maybe you got it for 100%.

Probably this Star was playable at some point, along Rosalina.

GRAND
DAD

i want to suck daisys cock

Life is painful.

Senile Shiggy once said he will be in the position of creating a third Mario brother (or maybe a sister, who knows?)

How would you name him/her Holla Forums?

Vito.

Dongus

Uhh gay sex??????

Silvio.

Sergio

Eario

puffy vulva

Wachardo.

Ercoli. italian hercules.

Quario

newfags pls go

Wide hips, great eye color, good face, cute voice. I can't go wrong wanting to fuck her right?

Source?

HOW DEEP DOES IT GO

deeper if those trips have anything to say

Bubba

Scapelli

THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 2 PLAYING MY GAME

replaces Toad

DEEPEST LORE

OH SHIT

Life is just pain

That figma appears to have a full sized vaginal slit all along her shorts.

for those trips? all the way.

Finally, Zigmario is real, Nintendo admits it…theres no hope

I might buy like an Amiibo of that or some shit, but I wouldn't buy a game of it because it'd be the same stale as shit gameplay.

gets me every time.

Super
Mario

deez nuts

The S is for Sans

Transgenda®

Because Daisy was Gunpei Yokoi's creation and Miyamoto's well known for being a massive crybaby who hates anyone who one ups him.

I wonder what Nintendo would be like today if it was shiggy who got the boot and Tokoi was still around, he was the real brains behind that company.

Why Sario, when Marionic sounds way cooler?

Uh, Super Mario?

post moar daisy!

It wasn't ever a character. It was supposed to be Super Mode Mario (Similar to Super Kong in DKCR and DKCTF) before the white Tanooki suit came in.

"S" stands for Special

is the Mario approved for retards and autist

It's a normal Womp. It was supposed to chase you around the stage but that was cut before the game shipped. IIRC Super Mario Kart had the exact same gimmick.

Wow, the board quality here really has reached cuckchan tiers huh?

Please go back to cuckchan. Threads like this are what is killing Holla Forums.

Guido

Boooo.

sauce for pic?

Impeccable taste, my man.

Lorenzo.

Facio

It was probably Daisy

"SPECIAL", obviously

idiot

Sergio

She also doesn't appear outside of the Mario sports games, so

Furio

Super Mario Bros 1.

That's Peach, you're thinking of Super Mario Land which is her sole non-sports appearance.

Geez, Furio needs to calm down a bit.

Ridley

What fucking year is this? 2007?

He's a bad whomp.

He's an Aborigine

DMX why aren't you nigspeaking?

That's pretty good.

But anyways the answer is Sam, the guy who actually does the plumbing while Mario and Luigi are fucking Princess Peach and their hand respectively.

ive got an erection now. the kind of erection reserved for tomboys

exhentai.org/g/894004/7000339f32/

Steven Universe
The character is Steven Universe
Screencap this.

Anyone have the Dio Brando version?

Le Jojo Reference xDDD

I LUV JOJO SO I'M GONNA REFERENCE IT ON EVERYTHING. OMG, EVERYTHING IS LE FUNNIER WITH A BIT OF JOJO. ZA WARUDO BAZINGA XDDDDDDD

Calm down user. I just wanted that version because I haven't seen it in a while and don't have it. I rarely post anything Jojo related.

You're the cancer

An Italian name that starts with an "S"

Isn't it something having to due with with Myamoto's predecessor that died who made Daisy being the reason she's not used outside of the odd party game? There's also the fact Rosalina has become mostly everyone's waifu that have mostly pushed her out.

Wow, I don't think I ever truly appreciated how cancerous the fanbase for this shit is. No wonder the jojo generals haven't happened here in such a long time

user, I challenge you to find something that doesn't have a pony version. They're fucking everywhere.

Yeah, I mean loathed by Nintendo. Shiggy diggy doesn't want to share. Rosalina is ok as Thicc Peach but Daisy was a nice alternate take, I dunno. If they think she's too plain maybe remake her with more egyptian, moai or jap themes? canon hime daisy

Should have have called it CuckCuckNo. Also, I typically use startpage. I'm just sick of the oversaturation of Jojo so I had to look for a quick example of how annoying the userbase is. Not even Steven Universe is plastered everywhere this much.

It feels like a new wave of eternal "flavor of the month" weaboo posters. It didn't bother me this much a few months ago, but now It fucking does. It's like seeing cockroaches multiply in your kitchen.

Fuck. I shouldn't be this petty for one FUCKING post, but now I am. I just want this to die.

sorry to hear about your shit taste user. But seriously, it takes autism to get let things get ruined for by other autists, and to sperg out at reaction images.

Fuck this gay earth.

Fucking hell, JJBA is a series where literally anyone could die or lose a limb at a moment's notice and they shit it up with muh friendship.

You're sperging to the wrong person. I rarely post anything about Jojo's because I got tired of all the people running it into the ground. I just remembered an edit of that image which I haven't seen in a long time and was hoping someone had it.

It's not ruined at all, I enjoy the show to some extent. I'm just sick of the over saturation as I said before. If you start sticking your show everywhere, it starts to get annoying.

Fanbase =\= Show.
You're the autist here if you failed to understand my point. Sage for off-topic.

I'm sorry for lashing out at you user. I've just seen too many Jojo autists posting today. I honestly feel like I've had enough.

This is the first thread I've seen today with jojo posting. What threads are you going to?

I understand the frustration. It's not as bad as it used to be though.

How would Steel Ball Run work?

Ezio

Not in this board (other than the Pokémon thread). I usually lurk in pirate sites for content and see idiots referencing JoJo along with shitty meme pages chock full of forced references. I ignore them all, it doesnt change the fact that I'm sick of seeing them.
Anyway let's get back to the topic of the thread.

Sometimes. Today was especially crammed though. At least, for me.

It's not only Jojo though, oh no. Shit like Undertale has caused half of this board to go batshit whenever it's mentioned. While the game isn't total ass, people here are afraid this board will become like all the other ones with shit tier humor that heavily relie on being referential. Which I get, even if the fear is somewhat irrational, or maybe I haven't noticed the degradation.

Horses ride humansI cant stop laughing at the idea of a crippled horse riding a full grown man

And there goes my good mood.

"Hyaaa!!!! (help me….)"

Why

Shekels.
The only jojo anime that had any reason to exist was part 1.

because people with low-attention spans can finally enjoy the 2nd best Jojo part, now that it's been animated

ooh its finally time for-a eario to be in-a game

I did a bit of reading and yeah it's definitely related to the fact she showed up on the Gameboy game headed by Gunpei (Who also made the Gameboy itself). Japs are weird about their reverence for the dead.

Though Brown Daisy is Best Daisy (Provided she's also a tomboy as well)

[Barmittzpha Intensifies]

WAIT. S IS FOR SHLOMO
MARIO IS A KIKE CONFIRMED.

Wait, I recognize that loli.

Is she the one that goes out hunting lolicons and ends up getting repeatedly assfucked by one?

dunno, but please share about whatever you're talking about

It really was her.

Here, exhentai.org/g/749715/039e9c9076/. It's a fucking legendary doujin.

Why does everyone dislike DuckDuckgo? I like it because it has a shitload of quicksearch functions built in, and isn't Google. Yes, I'm aware you can set up other search engines to use the quicksearch functions like !w for Wikipedia and so forth, but DuckduckGo has thousands built in, I can pretty much always try guessing one for a site I'm using and there will be one already.

Just use startpage.

Isn't startpage owned by google or is still sending data to google?

It just takes results from google and runs em through a proxy.

Startpage uses google's search database but doesn't send your info to them, or that's what they claim at least.

Sponge

could be super guide, if you died a lot.

Judging by color it was probably daisy. Her "mario 3d world-like" icon was featured as a badge in badge center just recently.

Needs transparency

I want the Luigi one

pfft, way too original and awesome, fuck no.

Greeks are invading mushroom kingdom, 'cos their is a shithole of a country.

All this autism and NO ONE has mentioned Blue Mario yet? Fuck’s sake.

Are we in the wrong universe?

If you are a degenerate who gets off to depictions of little girls.

Thanks for sharing

idiot

Ercole

Somari

lolis are a last stand of implicit Holla Forums identity

I want to fuck Killer Queen and not hold hands because those are the bomb factories

Aww shiitt

I'm ok with this