Tetris

Tetris thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Pajitnov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorodnitsyn_Computing_Centre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to be one of the top players on Tetris Friends but i dropped it when i was facing some chinks or whatever that blew me out of the water. Tetris is the best timewaster ever created.

Tetris friends follows the shitty guideline though.

yoshi and friends tetris is best tetris.

Anyone tried Tetris Vs. Puyo Puyo?

Apparently I'm professional level.

as far as i know, this game never was mde by two russia guys.
This game was made by aliens! You don't have to belive me, i understand. But just look at the gameplay of tetris and you will see that it is something that everyone can understand.

also this

Alexey Pajitnov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Pajitnov
>a Russian video game designer and computer engineer who developed the popular game Tetris while working for the Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre of the Soviet Academy of Sciences,

Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorodnitsyn_Computing_Centre

part of their research

Yeah, Pajitnov developed Tetris as a way to test AI. I thought this was common vidya knowledge

this is just what the russia gov. want you to believe. In reality, the russia gov. had contact to aliens and they gave the technology to learn more about AI#s overall, tetris is just one of many things from them!

Friendly reminder that Tetris Guideline games are garbage.

Tetris Advance is best Tetris.

What's the best Tetris with a fun online VS mode?

I have always liked tetris however I believe it to be communist propaganda.

What exactly is the message of the propaganda?

>game journalist glorified blogger
really fires up your neurons

Used to have Tetris Worlds, both Xbox and GBA. Fun to waste time on.

kek I remember this

You are correct

Panel de Pon a shit.

Tetris is how I got my first taste of Russian culture.

Yeah I got it for Vita it's pretty neat has a lot of different modes that combine the two games. Also has pretty solid versions of plain tetris and puyo puyo included. It has a whole story mode but it's in Japanese so I don't know what the fuck is going on in it.

Best Tetris game prove me wrong. Also jas anyone else played the other games that Alexey Pajitnov was involved with sfter Tetris?

These ones

None of those are Tetris games they're all derivatives.

I'd have to agree from what I've played I just wish I could install it onto my 3DS I hate having to carry the fucking cart around with me.

Best Tetris game coming through!

Is tetris really made by aliens?

I made it

Damn, the thread almost died.
Sorry, I'm lateā€¦

you're fucking slow

You dont? What a fucking pleb, get outta my sight boy.

Recently freeshopped the GB version on 3DS, having a blast, just miss the hard drop even though I'm pleb level, what bummed me on DS Tetris was the lack o an infinite mode, at least i couldn't find it.

Also Tengen has the best music.

Go to bed Alexey

My mom use to love tetris, she taught us how to beat the final level.

either Nullpomino or Puyo Puyo x Tetris

no other choices are valid unless you are a tryhard or nostalgiafag nintentoddler

Best soundtrack bar none.

I remember the Cultris threads there used to be back in cucked chan little before the exodus happened, thought it was a nice little distraction and way to play a little tetris while competing with other shit level people just shooting the piss, and tried to continue the threads here but apparently it is a shit tetris and everyone told me to fuck off, ;_;

Once long ago I played a game where you built a tower with tetris shaped bricks - it was circular and could be rotated and the background changed as you got hgher and higher. Anyone know the name of the game?

tetris 64 does something like that as you clear lines you build wonders of the world