KSBD ks6d Kill Six Billion Demons KOS 156

King of Swords 10 - 156“When the rage of the princes of the world could no longer be contained within their golden bodies, it spilled out into the land.Thus also with their sorrow.”– Glass Scroll, SC 45>don't worry guys i think she's got this

Attached: KOS156.jpg (980x1515, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_burstNukes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip white chain

the other shoe's about to drop, I eager anticipate something that sarsaparilla droptop cannot control to chaos dunk his whole worlscape

>>116341611Is his city on fire a bit there?

>>116341611Slappy Dave looks so sad in the second to last panel, all his enthusiasm gone.

>>116341650I was wondering the same, I think they're supposed to be street lights?

>>116341611I can't help but root for SD, the guy is just too good.

>>116341611>death by a thousand beards

>>116341611Just end it already, damn! Prideful monologues are the worst.

>Abba starts drawing beards with perspective>Then has them intersect suspiciously well with characters.>Then put like 20 instances of Salami in various poses and positions in one pageAbba's straight fucking with you beard bros at this point.

>>116341611Don't worry guys, I think she's got this.

>>116341706No, no, this is good. WC got BTFO because Some Guy caught her monologuing.Now that Suspicious Darren is monologuing, WC gets her chance!

>>116341706Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

>>116341666It's just as White Chain said. He's trapped. He doesn't want to rule anymore, but he's invented this whole bullshit "You must make me bleed" tournament rule before he lets himself quit.

ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOO

>>116341711And they gotta make some of those beards glow purple too.

>>116341611I still believe in her bros

>>116341742I mean, I don't think it's really "bullshit". As prideful as he is, he does care about his people (in a sense). Whether he cares about them as people, or as pets, doesn't matter. He wants them safe and thriving.As it stands, he is a living thermonuclear bomb in the 7-way MAD that is the multiverse. If he fucks off, he will be leaving these people exposed to the other 6. He can't do that because, fundamentally, being a Tyrant right now is the right thing to do.With great power comes great responsibility, and as weird as it is to say this, SD is too "good" to just fuck off and pull a Zoss. If he's going to fuck off, he wants to make sure there's someone able to serve as a deterrent in his stead

>>116341711>>11634176518 beards to edit in, 10 of which need to be colored purple, none of them can overlap another instance of Salami Dave.

I don’t understand why he’s still toying with her. Narratively it’s weird pacing?I don’t think either him or WC can say something new. Maybe WC will try guilting him, but honestly she should just be dust as this point. Scooby Doo just doesn’t have his heart in it, is too reluctant to kill her.

>>116341769I don’t think we’re supposed to, given what Zoss said. Forget victory.

>>116341611So is this a heartfelt bit of weariness/remorse or "woe is me, the benevolent ruler who hates violence" self-deception?

>>116341769She's fuggin dead bro...

>>116341833We don’t know. Not enough tone to piece it together. He’s a bit samey in this fight.

Solomon's about to toss her into the sky and watch her explode, isn't he?

>>116341691>I can't help but root for SD, the guy is just too good.Honest question, why SHOULD we want the "Good Guys" to win?SD may have that whole "subjugation thru order" thing going on, but that doesn't really put him ahead of the other Bosses in terms of harm.

>>116341833The only clue we have as to this, is that these are the only words truly addressed to WC alone, outside of earshot. He (lightly) beats on her further and takes her away to say his mind.

>>116341611given how a small flick of air pressure was enough to pulverize WC's crown I'm surprised she isn't completely reduced to rubble after that beating

>>116341832>>116341851Losing and Dying don't really have a lasting effect in this world

Attached: 2020-07-18 17_40_48-Kill Six Billion Demons » KING OF SWORDS 10-140.png (851x529, 583.79K)

>>116341914Why don’t you quote instead the last thing Zoss says on this page instead.It surmounts to ‘your focusing on the wrong thing, if you’re still trying to win’.

>>116341899The stagnation imposed by the Seven has led to a societal rot throughout the multiverse. The only way for the multiverse to improve generally is to remove the Seven from power. Even though SD is fairly benign, all things considered, he's still part of the machinery forcing the society towards slow death.

>>116341650>>116341684Maybe it's worms

>>116341611For the capital of a multiversal empire that city looks really small

>>116341611Beard Edit user would have a lot of work to do....

>>116341958I cant help but think he'd notice, but can you imagine the reveal if every single person on this planet was actually just controlled by worms and he never knew.

>>116341945Also, Solomon's pride renders him unable to improve his society in such a way that allows it to live without him. Solomon is a man who can move suns and has lived through over 20 generations of his children alone - he has the power and ability to make an empire that doesn't need some riduculous god emporer at the head of it - freeing him up to pursue royalty.But he can't, because that would mean putting other people at the same position of authority over his little pet project. And because of all this absurd posturing Solomon has allowed so much of Throne to rot - as well as preventing himself from doing anything about Jag who is by now long unstoppable.

>>116341971Maybe urban planning, environmental protections, and population control are kept according to a strict ideal on Rayuba.

>>116341987Leto did it better.

Attached: 844093D7-E6E7-4C08-BC9F-1605DC7843C2.jpg (130x412, 14.58K)

>>116342006Never head of it, what's that from? Looks neat.

>>116342015The Dune series. Absolutely wonderful books.

>>116341971The whole planet is the capital.

>>116341987He's unable to let go and puts the weight of the world on his shoulders because he doesn't trust anyone else with it. The true king must let others take his burden and assume their own destiny, As Zoss taught Allison.

>>116342015God-Emperor of Dune. Source of inspiration for a lot of media. Not a light read, and requires a bit of reading to get to the story.

>>116342006>a fucking wormyeah right like a worm would do bette-oh

Attached: anon-a-non.jpg (428x332, 180.91K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (980x1515, 2.89M)

>>116341971It's probably on purpose, I mean they're still using people to move thousand ton marble rocks

>>116342051holy shit what an absolute clusterfuckyou're a brave man user

>>116342051MAGNIFICENT!

>>116342051Do beard edits permit extrapolation where no beard is shown?

>>116342051beautiful

>>116342015You haven't heard of Dune?

Attached: Dune.jpg (1144x2560, 1022.48K)

>>116342051fucking amazing

>>116342051holy shit

>>116342084>>116342037>>116342024Heard of dune, had no idea it got so wild like that. I'll 100% check it out now.

>>116342051I commend your dedication beard user. With every new page you find ways to do the impossible.

>>116342051How can one gain such power

>>116342051>you're just a prisoner who's built your own prison>You mean that I'm trapped in a stagnant position of life by pride and hubri->No I mean your fucking beards are cutting off this island from the outside world>Seriously go to a barber or something

>>116342100I actually missed a handful of pages and it's been other Beard Anons taking up the slack. Though I've noticed some of them are actually editing the beards in similar ways that I do which makes me smile. I just happened to be on twitter when this was posted so figured I'd get back on it... and save everyone else time because GOOD LORD ABBY DID THIS BECAUSE HE HATES US.

>>116342150Because he loves us.

>>116341860>Nononono! I need to live!>Fudge you, butthole

>>116342071It'd be pretty bizarre he had no beard directly below him.

>>116341945>>116341987Genuine question; if Solomon fucks off, who is going to protect his empire? Accountants and bureaucrats and grand armies are all well and good, and they can make a perfectly good empire, but they can't stand up against beings with the power to move literal suns.I'm sure Solomon's pride is a part of it, but I think another part of his refusal to abdicate is that he does feel some kind of responsibility to his people; he knows that without him, or without someone of his power, they will be abused by the other 6.

>>116342099The first book is kinda just "feudal politics and future seeing Arabs in space," it's not until the fourth book when it gets really fucking batshit.

>>116342300LIVE

Attached: pure kino born from emptiness returns to subdue -a-.jpg (423x304, 44.9K)

>>116342314The point exactly is that things wouldn't be good if he left - because he made them that way. If he wanted he could easily create a super powered all knowing army of genius ki rata users but he doesn't because then the people wouldn't need him.

>>116342071Allowed if not encouraged.

>>116342355>If he wanted he could easily create a super powered all knowing army of genius ki rata users but he doesn't because then the people wouldn't need him.And that still wouldn't be enough, because one of the other six are absolutely powerful enough to weather that.Also, I think it's fairly safe to say that giving an entire populace access to the martial arts equivalent of Personal McNukes(tm) (do not step) is a relatively bad idea. Even if it is enough to ward off the other six, all you've done now is just pass down the MAD to a whole bunch of people.

Attached: ehh.png (741x419, 15.42K)

>>116342084I thought Son Makes Questionable Contribution to Universe Based on Father’s “Notes” was exclusive to Tolkien!

>>116341611Am I the only one who feels the pacing on this fight is...off? Don't get me wrong, I understand webcomics aren't the best format for fight scenes, and I'm as happy as anyone to see this come to a conclusion so the story can get back on track. But what we got is Solomon stalling, then spectator commentating. What follows is David seeming as though he's about to get serious, only for White Chain to suddenly unleash a new technique, but before we're allowed a moment to see how it works and if there's any doubt that Solomon will lose, she instantly gets demolished after Solomon just praised her.

>>116342051The best part of this is how Dave looks like he's aware of all the beards flying around and is deftly dodging them like a true martial-beard-arts master

>>116342412that allison is funny

>>116342084based working through children right now cant wait for the ride to really get going

>>116342084Golden Path is really the only way to go. Given the story's scale, that's the undeniable resolution and anything after it is aimless waffling. Unless something comes along to somehow threaten the integrity of the Path, the stakes can only decline, and if something CAN threaten it, that just sort of renders Leto II impotent and needlessly dead in retrospect.

>>116342355>If he wanted he could easily create a super powered all knowing army of genius ki rata usersEven the kind old advice-giving Ki Rata master in Ashton would probably turn you into beans for simply thinking that.

>>116341611White Chain's about to doll out some sass or reality to Solomon, assuming she isn't KO'd or dead already.Honestly, the wait for the resolution to this is absolutely killing me.

>>116341611I get that SD is a bit of a hypocrite, but I do feel bad for him here. This page essentially puts a bit of a personal tragic spin on the whole tournament concept.The thing to get here by what he's saying is that this tournament hasn't just been ego-stroking and crowdpleasing for the past couple of centuries- and if you were to gauge how nonchalantly he reacts to WC's accusation, maybe it never was. I think that deep down, part of him really thinks -in his heart of hearts, despite his bloated ego- that one day there could be a man that can face him in the duel and beat him. Not KILL him or anything, but still get one over; because if they did, it would show him that the world could fend for itself, that maybe they'd be fine without him even if they aren't really on par.But of course, that never happens, because he's a nigh-invincible busted-ass god and everyone else isn't- but it's the fact that he's probably felt this way for ages now despite it is a bit saddening. He's doomed himself to stagnancy, but he's never really accepted the fact.

Attached: 1591504327175.gif (500x375, 360.47K)

>>116342655i think the point is that really none of the demiurges that we've met are actually satisfied with the way their life has came together, and kind of resent their ""kingdoms"" in a way.

>>116341611I think this is a situation where talk no jutsu is justified. White Chain and Solomon have goals that align. Dave really wants to lose. Every book ends with a demiurge radically changing. Nadia's no longer a sadsack, Mammon's got his shit together. Solomon David is gonna get convinced to walk away.

>>116341611>Perhaps... for the faintest hope. That someday men like me need not exist.

Attached: but this is not a perfect world.png (884x589, 320.38K)

>Perhaps... for the faintest hope. That someday men like me need not exist.

Attached: SunRise.gif (980x364, 1.93M)

>>116342051

Attached: OXENedk.jpg (714x500, 40.54K)

>>116342051ULTIMATEBEARDWORKS

>>116342909kek

>>116342655>>116342695>>116342695They've all made their perfect prison, built in comfort and girded in lies. The only ones that are free is the one too stupid to trap itself and the one who's ready, willing, and able to wage a war of Multiuniversal obliteration.They beat the game, but none of them realized that to actually win you have to put it down and not keep playing endless mode forever expecting a different ending.

>>116342051>Unlimited Beard Works

>>116341611Solomo David is just the Onceler with a different goal

>>116343191

Attached: 1592709198682.png (1400x633, 612.42K)

>>116342406But he CAN dole out his keys power. The 7 have all consolidated their keys into their own forheads, but they don't have to, they can trust another generation with that power. Why is SD waiting for a successor, rather than training one? Or training a whole bunch of them, and giving them all a portion of his keys?

>>116342909"Hello, Angel, I am going into battle and I want to learn Krayu Mat.">"Krayu Mat is too strong for you, Demiurge.">"Angel, I tell you I am going into battle, and I want only your Krayu Mat!">"You can't handle my Krayu Mat. It's too strong for you.""Angel, listen to me; I want only your Krayu Mat.">"My Krayu Mat would kill you, Demiurge You cannot handle my Krayu Mat.""Angel, enough of these games. I'm going into battle and I need only your Krayu Mat.">"Krayu Mat would kill you, Demiurge, You can't handle my Krayu Mat. You'd better go to an angel that teaches weaker arts.""Angel, I'm telling you right now; I'm going into battle and I need only your Krayu Mat.">"You don't know what you ask, Demiurge. My Krayu Mat will kill a God, let alone a man. You need an angel that teaches weaker arts, because Krayu Mat is too strong.""Angel, I'm telling you I need your Krayu Mat. *sniffle* "I'm going into battle! I'm going to battle and I need your Krayu Mat!">"You can't handle my Krayu Mat! No one can! My Krayu Mat is fit for a angel let alone a man.""Angel, what do I have to tell you to get your Krayu Mat? Why won't you trust me with your Krayu Mat, Angel? I need it if I'm to be successful in the battle!">"I can't teach you my Krayu Mat because my Krayu Mat is only for the strongest souls and you are of the weakest.""Well then that's it, Angel. I'll go elsewhere. I'll go elsewhere for my Krayu Mat.">"That's what you'd better do.""I'll go elsewhere for my Krayu Mat and I'll never come back!">"Good. You're not welcome here! Krayu Mat is only for the strongest and you're clearly are not of the strongest you're clearly the weakest.""You've had your say, Angel but I'll have mine. You're a rascal, you're a rascal with no respect for Demiurges. No respect for anything... except your Krayu Mat!">"Why respect Demiurges... when my Krayu Mat can do something that you can't."

Attached: Only your strongest arts.png (996x704, 1.47M)

>>116341611That's basically Disgaea"s King of Beast... which is fitting

>>116343059Jagg's presumably stuck just as much as the other 6 are, but we don't really know how or why.

>>116343243Because a portion of a key doesn't match up fair against a proper key, or even the majority of a key.Also, one you let Ki Rata out of the bag, it's going to get everywhere. Can you imagine Jagganoth, or even just just his Knights Belligerent, learning it?

>>116343327Im willing to bet my left ball there is some explanation that somebody like Jag could never learn it. Like besides no master willing to teach him, there's probably a certain mindset requirement he doesn't meet.

>>116343220>Unlimited Beard Works>Image clearly depicting the Gates of Beardbylon

>>116342710The whole point of the tournament and Dave's monologues is to humblebrag.If someone actually drew a drop of blood he'd flip his shit, such is the depth of his pride.

>>116341801>SD is too "good" to just fuck off and pull a Zoss.I think the right term there would be that he's too benevolent, in the Confucian sense.

>>116343378Naw, Solomon is more nuanced than that. Think back on his reaction to WC putting him on the spot two pages ago, and on this one.I actually think he'd have the complete opposite reaction; he'd be so astounded at the fact he was punked and simultaneously so relieved at the fact that he's finally free of his shitty self-imposed Groundhog Day prison that he'd just stand there in awe for a couple of seconds before loudly exclaiming the fact that they actually got him and breaking out into pure glee. He'd be like Willy Wonka or some shit for 5 seconds, shaking their hand like he was trying to break it or what have you before regaining his composure and conceding the duel.

Attached: 1594387033410.jpg (800x450, 41.45K)

Something I've been wondering, maybe one of you fine user's could answer:Author stated at one point that there were 3 million Demiurges during the start of the Universal War and by the end of it there's only the remaining 7. Are the 7 the most powerful Demiurges? Or are they simply the ones that survived? Also, I forgot: where and how do Demiurges come from in the first place? Can more be made at this point in time?

>>116343568Since they gained power of remaining keys, they are far stronger than original demiurges now. And before then - since war was, well, war, you can infer those that survived were among strongest.And I think Abaddon said that it's technically possible somebody of amazing power (for his words standards) could arrive at throne, but he'd be taken a lunatic and thrown into prison immediately? Something like that, the exact phrasing was different.

>>116342459at least Tolkien actually left behind some notes and it wasn't just Christopher covering up his ad libbing

>>116343568Demiurges are just people far enough along the path to royalty that they were able to break their way into heaven. Zoss was the first, and him doing it made it easier for others to follow. The term's kind've been co-opted at this point to be people shitscrabbling for the keys, though.>>116343584Pretty sure Abby has stated that the remaining 7 are nothing compared to the original demis that were able to WILL their way into throne. Solomon or whoever probably makes a point to turn any fledgling demiurge into beans so they can't upset the status quo

>>116341611This is hilariously anime

>>116343584this:>>116343616>Pretty sure Abby has stated that the remaining 7 are nothing compared to the original demis that were able to WILL their way into throneAbby has stated before that the current demiurges are just the ones that survived the longest or were the cleverest.

>>116343290Jagg’s is stuck in his misery like the rest; he can’t forgive the world for essentially killing who he used to be and forcing him to become a living embodiment of war and destruction so he lashed out in the only way he knows how, with war and destruction.

>>116343568The title was given to people in Zoss' court powerful enough to reach throne before it became open, he then gave them 1/777777777th of one of the two master keys to prove their power and status.This degenerated till the title was just whoever had acquired a key.During the war the keys got consolidated down to the 7.More could be /made/ if the current demure broke up their keys and gave them to others, which they wouldn't. Also the current 7 definitely aren't the strongest you could be with the keys, it is pretty heavily hinted Maya the beggar was the actual one that got the 1/7 key Incubus is using and for some reason gave it to him and he finds her more threatening than his own power.

>>116343562That was all part of the show, the attack actually didn't put him in a danger and next page he's back to monologuing how WC is unworthy.

>>116343357I mean, Solomon learned it while hating the shit out of the demiurge that’s sacked Rayuba as well as the Ki Rata masters that let it happen;I think Jaggs could learn it or could independently discover it but doesn’t bother since he’s focused on making weapons rn and whatever he already knows is enough when combined with his overwhelming power.

>>116343562>He'd be like Willy Wonka or some shit for 5 seconds, shaking their hand like he was trying to break it or what have you before regaining his composure and conceding the duel.I imagined him wrapping both White Chains in a big bear hug and kissing them both on the lips.

>>116341611I bet White Chain has already won or will win very soon. Somewhere on Solomon is a teeny cut, with a tiny drop of blood hanging there. SD is going to look at it, and then kill white chain, because this whole thing was just an unconcious display of ego.and then the rest of the city will see it. white chain wins by losing, forsaking victory and passing the torch to those who see SD's hubris.

>>116343562You're forgetting something major, winning the tournament doesn't make you emperor. Part of Solomon's issue is that his pride means that he assumes people will think like him. He expects whomever wins the tournament to want to take the throne (along with another unstated assumption that they will continue the status quo). The actual rules of the tournament simply state the winner gets their heart's desire. There is nothing stopping the winner from simply leaving Solomon in charge.

>>116343689>More could be /made/ if the current demure broke up their keys and gave them to others, which they wouldn't.Nitpick for question-user: they can lend a portion of their power out voluntarily (00001 was one such Emissary of Mammon) and Cio somehow stole one of Mammon's 111,111 "keys", which technically made her a new demiurge while she had it.

>>116343693Considering how they were talking about how Ki-Rata requires complete concentration and he was getting mogged from both sides, I think that the fact he was probably at genuine risk there and was being honest with his praise is a fair assumption to make.

>>116342520>impotenti dunno, failing to foresee psychically invisible demons 20,000 years in the future is a reasonable fluke even for super-spice man.But you're right, what we're witnessing at this point is people fighting over the old empire, where arrakis remains. Presumably there's innumerable other constellations of humanity spread out far beyond the reach of anything in one local area, so "total loss" is still nothing

Has Solomon actually used his key in these fights, or is this all Ki Rata and his big dick soulflame or something?

>>116343760Pure martial arts and BDE

>>116343707Based as fuck we need a drawfag for this

>>116341801His mistake is thinking this seven way cold war is eternally sustainable. It's not. Most of his benevolent dictatorship will go to waste anyway when Jag steamrolls the multiverse. So in the end all Suleyman Divide will have to show for it is that he oppressed a lot of people for their own protection, but in the end he couldn't save them, rendering the oppression pointless. Whether he finds an heir to sit on his throne or whether he'd still sit on the throne himself when Jag rolls around is irrelevant. Nuclear Deterrence was never going to hold up the Pact forever.

>>116341982Kino

>>116343253Is Potion Seller royalty?

>>116342051>>116343220I’m gonna be bummed when the Sashimi Domino arc ends, if only because it means fewer beard edits

>>116344230We'll just have to edit it into the background of the pages of the new book. You can kill the man, but the beard is still making its rounds across the whole of the multiverse.

>>116342051DEAR GOD IT'S ABSOLUTELY ROYAL

>>116342051How many layers make up this Majesty?

>>116344397Funny enough just 6, I just gave up and smashed all the purple Shinji Domo beards onto a single layer.

>>116343689IIRC Abaddon has freely stated that somebody like Meti would be one of the most powerful characters in the comic. As in, outside of abominations like Metatron or guys like Zoss, nobody could really compare to her.

>>116344425Yes, but thinking about her in that way is falling into the powerlevel trap. She's just as stagnant as the rest of the 7.

>>116343977Anon, just because nothing is permanent, taking care of something is not useless.Why wear seatbelts if you die anyway?

>>116342314They all need to fuck off at roughly the same time, which is what Allison is here for.

>>116342468Its too fast compared whit manga because we only get 1 page per week, so the fight lasted like 5 pages, that is not enought to make a good pacing

Is Solomon doing Ki Rata in this page?

>>116342051Spectacular. I specially like how you can't even see White Chain in panel 4.

>>116343059I think that all the 7 are trapped, the one that can go to war whit the multiverse is too distrated whit his never ending expasion of his army to actually go to war, and the stupid one does probably have a secret we dont know yet

>>116342468I think if you were expecting this to be a fight, the pacing is off. If you bought into all the set up that Dave is utterly untouchable, it plays out as expected - WC shows off her grit and determination for a bit while Salami plays with his food.

>>116341987But I can't help to wonder: what if Rayuba isn't the only perfect happy place under his rule.What if he tried to create the same perfectly managed society on every planet under his control: each demiurge control 111,111 universes, so there must be infinite places like Rayuba under his control.in previous chapters we have seen how each demiurge has reached the peak of his power through an obsession: Mottom is the representation of gluttony, Mammon is obsessed with owning everything under his control, Incubus is moved by the pure desire to create the chaos, Jagganoth is a kind of Thanos, obsessed with war and the destruction of everything.It is clear that Sikerino Dindu's obsession is control, but perhaps ... perhaps as with the other Seven who crossed Allison on their way, perhaps he too is about to lose the only conviction that led him to obtain a Key.

>>116342483He accidentally takes one through the bicep in panel 2, he's already lost his drop of blood. Done in by his own hubris as expected.

>>116341817it works narratively because even though he's basically stepping on a bug relative power-wise, hr is still taking the time to arrogantly pontificate on his own nobility and burden as a demiurge, completely failing to recognize that he is playing the clown.also, the wide angle sets up the state for something awful to happen to rayuba that he cannot stop, despite his supreme strength, thus revealing his weakness and failure to master true strength.the fact that he identifies himself with his empire, his accomplishments, and the self-appointed nobility of his station as supreme overlord and god-king rather than with his actual self as a person steeped in violence and domination demonstrates his weakness.

>>116342051>he's not flying >it's his beard that lifts him in the air

>>116341833it's lip-service to himself, he's bought his own hype, he believes that this is his place in the universe and that it's his burden to shoulder, and that's why he can never grow or become anything but. he has imprisoned himself in his own cage and considers his captivity a brave and selfless position.

>>116341611Did Solomon just do MAXIMUM SPIDER?

>>116341611enough with this fake resignation and repentance bullshit

Attached: Ganondorf.jpg (1276x526, 166.63K)

>>116341611>hope that someday men like me need not existI told you! I TOLD YOU Lebron Davies was a good guy! You all went along with White Chain's little spiel like a bunch of teenage atheists, so eager to hate on someone because they're a powerful father figure.

Attached: THE SKELLYBULDING LAUGHS HEARTILY AT THIS DEVELOPMENT.jpg (332x422, 51.51K)

>>116341611>That sad expressionThats the face of a broken man..a poor soul trapped on a cage of his own making...Press F for Salamin Salamon's hopes and dreams.

>>116343616>Pretty sure Abby has stated that the remaining 7 are nothing compared to the original demis that were able to WILL their way into throne.People keep saying this but that's not it>The expansion of the demiurges came with people from outlying worlds or the offspring of those in Throne. These new demiurges were not of the original cadre that broke into Throne, and tended to be slightly weaker in their power and looser in their moral codes.>None of the old guard, save Zoss, survived the Universal War, and many were dead from old age or disease by the time it started. None of the current seven who rule the universe are from the original old guardThe current 7 with their 111,111 keys won the war and are more powerful now even if they weren't originally.

>>116344769the fake repentance shit is what cements you as a villain though. it's the 'okay, BUT-' of monologues

>>116344514I guess being dead is stagnation, yeah.

>>116342051I don't envy the guy that did this...don't get me wrong, ITS FUCKING AWESOME...but I myslef could not survive such flow of RAW, RELENTLESS BEARD POWAH....I HOPE YOUR EYES DIDN'T EXPLODE IN THE MAKING OF THIS PAGE.

>>116341650GOG IS LOOSETHIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT: YOUR PAL GOG-AGOG IS LOOSE

>>116344789what I mean to say is that it seemed to me to be clear to everyone that the reason why Sammy Davis Jr. establishes this tournament is to find his worthy successor: we readers could have thought it was actually a way to strengthen his authority over the people ( "panem et circenses" as the Romans said) but in reality he really wants to free himself from this weight and sense of responsibility. It seems strange and unnatural to me that after hundreds of years he only realizes this now.

>>116342051Anon, I... I think I love you

Attached: unknown.png (981x563, 646.88K)

>>116341899It does put things into perspective when Allison’s self-professed motivations are “I want to save this one guy I don’t know very well from circumstances I assume are the absolute worst” which is admirable if not exactly well informed, and “Jumping headlong into danger gives me a sense of purpose and makes me strong” which is...well, Aesma-like.Perhaps part of the point of the story is that Royalty =/= actual morality, even if it’s ultimately necessary for the multiverse as a whole.

>>116341958PFFFFT! user..PLEASE...everybody knows that mind controlling worms are an urban legend spread by government agents to keep people in line...BY THE WAY, WANA TASTE THIS WORM? It's delicious and TOTALLY NOT MIND CONTROLLING

>>116344858>actual moralityFriendly reminder that there's no such thing.Either way, we know Royalty isn't about "morality". Zoss was Royal and he slaughtered hundreds, if not thousands. He fucking tortured Metatron into giving him the secrets of the universe. But Hansa was royal too, and all he ever did was chill and smoke his pipe.

>>116341650I think it's just meant to be the city lights in general, it's just hard to portray it as such at that size.>>116344822It was mostly done in a fugue state, 'Once In A Lifetime' on loop in the background. The secret is to not try to contain the Beard Power, for to attempt such only leads to ones own destruction. You must take it in and let it flow out in equal measure. >>116344836And I love you, Random user.

Attached: file.png (797x429, 117.69K)

>>116344888Good and solid advice, Beardnon. Your work inspires and honour us every time......I see you're still pouring blood from various body orifices, take it easy next time

>>116344928Most of it's not mine.

>>116344541I'm with you on that logic, user. Newer understood that "we are mortal so why bother?" bullshit, nihilists btfo

Attached: 1588192752007.png (378x425, 276.91K)

>>116342501Thought it was Pearl for a second.

>>116343253>Later that day the Demiurge was found to have utterly annihilated his physical body, the ten thousand pieces of his corpse immortalised as afterimages burned into the crumbling ruins of his once-gilded palace. Shortly after looting his Key of Kings, the palace chamberlain told our reporters that the Demiurge’s last words were “I don’t need This Isn’t A Parable I’m Just Happy I 8 A Plum Today’s martial wisdom! I am a prince of the world, baptised in blood and crowned with thunder! I’ll just make Krayu Mat at home!”>The palace chamberlain has also resolved never to take up the angelic martial arts for self defence, and rely on armies and the government treasury instead while he learns sorcery in his spare time from Hex Boss, a local devil and frequent drinker with much talent and little ambition.

>>116343357>Meti’s sword manual sez to avoid extreme heat and cold>Jag apparently boils the blood of people he walks near>Ki Rata’s core trick is a breathing techniqueMaybe Jag just fuckin’ explodes from igniting the magic kung fu air in his lungs when he tries to do Ki Rata. It doesn’t harm him ‘cos he’s indestructible of course, but instead of actual Ki Rata all he ends up doing is looking like Senator Armstrong except farting and vomiting the explosions as the air pressure ignites and spills everywhere

>>116344831>after hundreds of years he only realizes this now.he's known this for a long time, but no one has been as promising of a candidate as WC. Angels are strong as fuck, they are also lawful as fuck. from what we know there has not been a better contender.

>>116342051REACH HEAVEN THROUGH BEARDS

>>116343568I recall, dimly, ages ago that Abby said the OG Demiurges would sneer at the Seven for being walking shitbags compared to the original hard-earned attempts to crack their way into the corpse of Heaven. That said whatever they once were the Seven (and maybe Maya once she gets her shit together) NOW are probably more powerful than any of ‘em individually (except Zoss for obvious reasons) from sheer stockpile of keys; I recall Abby also said sometimes a powerful sage-king DOES make their way into Throne the old fashioned way, but they promptly get dumpstered and mugged by the shithole it’s become or hunted down by the other Demiurges ruthlessly. The Seven mostly got to where they are today by being the ones willing to team up instead of free for all right off the bat.NOW, having said that it’s a bit of a generalisation since the Seven have demonstrated a swathe of powerlevels. Mammon just bought his key, and was never a skilled fighter. Incubus was used as a training dummy by Meti. Possibly. Mottom presumably got gud at her husband’s court, but doesn’t seem particularly outstanding. Gog is worms, and if Abby’s spoiler is to be believed was a terror on her old world but also real dumb. Solomon is in the upper tiers by default simply because he killed a Demiurge with pure martial arts BEFORE getting a key, and apparently Jadis was even more fearsome than him being one of the top scholar Demiurges. I’m actually uncertain if Jag started out a huge badass even right after getting his key, or if he simply self-improved like a motherfucker. I’ve been told the former but I can’t actually think of any hard confirmation.

>>116344884Hey, there’s a lot we don’t know about the context behind Zoss’ smash and grab. Maybe Metatron realised he needed Zoss to fuck them all up for some convoluted higher order reality level plan or some shit. Maybe he found the Prime Angels running a child sex ring or something, you never know.

you foolshe's not holding the real white chainhe's about to get sucker punched with a broken whiskey bottle by 82 White Chain Decks The Cunt

Attached: 1591860300958.jpg (1000x749, 84.46K)

>>116341706>>116341732>>116341736>you Salami Dave, you got me monologuing

Attached: 325F23BD-F4AF-4593-A6C2-376B85175CEC.jpg (560x282, 38.29K)

>>116345063Mammon bought his first key, but presumably got the others through murder like the rest, or the 6 would shit on him like they do Incubus. Gog supposedly would be the most threatening after invulnerable Jag if she had any brains. Jag is normal sized in early flashbacks and gets bigger over time. I assume however morally and intellectually deficient they are compared to the OG, they are at least all expert killers.

I understand now. This is how Sherpa Daniels will be defeated:>“My technique is no technique,” said the young man. “My art is no art. It was an idiot’s blow.”>“Ten thousand warriors have failed to defeat my gladiator,” said the king, gaping. “Trained in ten thousand fighting arts from across the Wheel. How could an artless fool have defeated my prize slave?” >The young man scratched his chin. “Well, not anyone can use my lack of technique. No ordinary fool could make that blow,” he replied “only one extremely dedicated to foolishness.”

>>116342051Hehe yeah boii

Attached: 4473E332-4269-4F3C-980A-E6010EA4DC7D.png (594x412, 395.41K)

>>116344808A perfectly valid interpretation of Meti is that she was full of shit and was just a bum coasting by on reputation to mooch food.

>>116345480Oh yeah I didn’t mean to imply Mammon defeated the other thousands of Demiurges by challenging them to an extreme game of Monopoly, obvi Young Mammon got drunk with power once he got his first Key. And yeah by the art at least, Jagganoth seems like he started out a dumpy nobody and kept improving while the others sat around twiddling their thumbs.>>116345683Funnily enough it’s not necessarily mutually exclusive with the “Meti could shit on everyone if she wanted to” because the important part is well...she DOESN’T want to, and in KSBD that’s like owning a gun with no bullets.

>>116345761>Funnily enough it’s not necessarily mutually exclusive with the “Meti could shit on everyone if she wanted to” because the important part is well...she DOESN’T want to, and in KSBD that’s like owning a gun with no bullets.Not exactly. Meti and many others in universe have found that shitting on everyone just because you can gets boring after a while and reject the stagnancy of always being on top. It's similar to why YISUN and the gods committed holy suicide. The current demiurges are the aberration since they refuse to change their misery, and they accept stagnation.

Is the Principle Art of Cutting even a martial art, or a particularly martial type of sorcery?

>>116345898Sorcery is just Martial Arting reality into doing what you want despite physics if you don't want the backhand again.

>>116341611BAH YISUN HE SNAPPED HER IN HALF!

>>116344827The only place she's LOOSE is in THE CABOOSE yknowhatimean

>>116342459Christopher Tolkien was at the very least a good editor and wanted to adhere to his fathers overall vision and themes and wants desperately to preserve his fathers legacy. Brian Herbert is just....A really fucking trash tier writer and doesn't give a shit about what his father wrote before other then it being a cash cow franchise he can milk for all it's worth.

>>116343725"my heart's desire is for you to be emperor forever

>everyone expects gog to pull off a quick one>yfw its chaddanoth going to give salad daddy a cbt

>>116341611Realistically, besides Jag (being literally untouchable and unable to die), Your Pal Gog-Agog (being a quadrillion worms scattered around the multiverse), and the other Ki Rata master in Throne, who can actually win in a fight against Solomon? The other demiurges are tought but they mostly have a more esoteric concept of power plus their respective keys, SD is just bullshit strong without using his key.Zoss and Meti dont count.

Attached: 1593854038121.jpg (579x585, 42.21K)

>>116341711Fucking with or playing along?

>>116341611Wouldn’t this count as a ring out since white chains flame is still in the arena but Sassafras Dasani left?

>>116342006Fuck. I just started reading Dune. Not really your fault for spoiling stuff user, I had plenty of time to read it up until now, just kind of a bummer.

>>116346986Mammon's a fuckhuge dragon with all the power it brings, Nadia is a sorceress, Incubus is a master swordsman even if a cripple, Jadis is also a sorceress.

>>116347072If you just started reading Dune, then you have 0% of a clue. I couldn’t spoiler God-Emperor if I wanted to.

>>116346986>all these buffoons thinking Jag is just a dumb brute who relies solely on being invincibleAbby specifically singled him out as subverting the dumb brute archetype, you know. I’m telling you, the big lug’s going to be a goddamn combat genius in the make of Baki the Grappler, as well as a sorcerer supreme when he finally steps up.

>>116342051Fucking based

>>116347179That makes me feel much better.

>>116343616>>116343671He also mentioned that anyone powerful enough to make their way into throne would probably just crash land into a carrots stand and then be executed by Solomon David

>>116341611What is going on in panel 6? Also Silimin Derverd truly is the most based demiurge.

>>116347511He's jumping up through the ceiling of the arena while carrying White Chain... and that fancy box they were hanging over it covered in banners

>>116347228Jag is canonically a genius and regularly improves on the 2077 cyberpunk technology that he and his army plunder from conquered worlds. He doesnt have any magic though.What I was saying was that he cannot lose against SD because he cannot lose against anyone. Jag literally cannot be harmed by any means, he's invulnerable and immortal. No matter how smart and tech-oriented you are, being unable to lose by default is gotta be your biggest advantage imo

>>116346986Perhaps an incredibly powerful angel like 2 Michael or someone between his and Vigilant Gaze's level. Vigilant Gaze just pulled some insane Dragon Ball shit but even he seems astonished by Ki Rata so I don't know if he'd actually be able to do it.Once upon a time I would have said Jugs but now he's Jobbernaut Star and isn't actually as competent or bad ass as he once seemed to be.Perhaps one of the most powerful ebon devils, like the ones from the Heretic's Court, though evidently not every ebon devil is top shit: Cio got teamed by angels, after all.

>>116345045dude is waiting for a successor that is better than him, but he has lived his whole life and made it his business to ensure that there will never be anyone better than him.this is not nobility, he's just created an excuse to exercise violence and dominance and mask it as something noble.

>>116347079Mammon is "only" a big fucking dragon, he has nothing else outside of his size and the key.Nadia is the strongest human sorcerer or thereabouts, but Ki Rata is probably stronger than the Art. This isnt to say she's weak, but SD can kill a full stadium in a fraction of a second.Incubus is the second weakest demiurge according to Abbs and he's only a demiurge to begin with because he stole the key and keys are busted.Jadis already knows if she would win or not. She knows everything that is happening and will happen with 100% certainty. She doesnt have any powers anymore being entombed and rotting but she doesnt need to anymore.The Seven are strong but besides Jag I dont think they're even on the same league as SD.

Attached: 1590934806163.jpg (240x266, 8.22K)

>>116347734He doesn’t have magic? Bullshit, he has a key, of course he can hurl suns and stars with the best of them.

>>116347920"Magic" is the Art. Keys are cheatcodes. Jag knows magic and is canonically the best at teleporting things around, but also canonically prefers overwhelming violence and star wars antimatter cannons to subtle art. He doesnt care about magic much.

>>116347888Anon you're falling into the Powerlevel trap.In KSBD powerlevels mean nothing, less than nothing in fact because of Royalty. If you've got the will you can break the Wheel and it doesn't matter what's "true" or a "fact".If someone had the sufficient will they could hurt Jag, invulnerability or not. It'd have to be beyond Yisun, which in and of itself is another impossibility, but it /can/ be done, if only because it's an action that can be conceived and there may be a fool born dumb enough to think it.Stupidity is power here, and if there is one thing infinite in all creation it's stupidity.

Attached: MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.gif (728x272, 127.87K)

>>116348010I’ll believe you, but I’d appreciate a reference on that ‘Canonically the best at teleporting things around’.

>>116348102>royalyWe've seen precisely one character with True Royalty in the comic, and the hallmark of royalty is not wanting royalty at all. The Seven are close to royalty but cannot reach it. Jag is objectively invulnerable and untouchable against all threats except things that dont exist anymore.Al-YS-UN could reach royalty and erase him from existence, but if she does she wont need or want to anymore. Remember UN-SIVRAN makes Jag look like a toddler with a stick, and he was in the court of YISUN just fine. Its not the job of Royalty to make things "right".To make Jag immortal using the Art you'd have to have more essence than him, and he has a key so tough luck.

>>116341611I'm hearing that music that plays in Persona 4 Arena when you instant-kill someone whenever I look at this page.

>>116348102>If someone had the sufficient will they could hurt Jag, invulnerability or not. It'd have to be beyond Yisun, which in and of itself is another impossibility, but it /can/ be done, if only because it's an action that can be conceived and there may be a fool born dumb enough to think it.abby himself said Jag was made to end power level discussion. he literally said YISUN couldn't hurt him if he wanted. it's in his q&a

>>116348414There is a plot reason for that. I think he really is acting on YISUN's behalf. To cut and break infinity to get all the major players rolling and break the world out of stagnation.

Attached: the answer is always jagganoth.png (588x475, 46.33K)

>>116348510Who'd win in a fight; Saitama or Jagganoth?

>>116341982Everyone's going to this event, and the food's weirdly cheap...

>>116348527if it's published in opm manga? saitamaif published in ksbd webcomic? Jag

>>116348510Acting on YISUN's behalf? B-but Abby said that Jagganoth is stagnant like the rest of them and has to go. Is this one of those god is liar things?

>>116348527Both, because now they have a friend they can relate to and a sparring partner.

>>116348202Abbadon on his tumblr, around the time Jags walked into the Demiurge meeting in book 1, the I CALLED IT part.Confirmed that he uses Art to teleport around, not his key, and that Thorns teleporting into Zoss' location at the beginning of the story despite it being in an unconquered and unopened world was a gimped version of Jag's teleporting powers. He can go wherever he wants in the multiverse and has absolute mastery over spacewarp Division.

>>116342655Well it all plays in to what Zoss said. Even at the peak of his mastery and arts, Zoss still had to watch everything go to shit. I think SD understands that part but not about letting go.

>>116342051Absolutely fucking brilliant. God bless you user.

Someone draw White Chain having pronouns.

What would path of the peasant be? a stangnant being that refuses to change?

>>116343568Raw Power wise, yesAbility wise? Hell no. Gog is literally brainless, mottom fucked her way to her key, Incubus is a thief who knows nothing other than swords.Only contestants for true power are Solberg Davidson, Jagg and Javis. Jury's out on the dragonAnd all of them recognize Koss would just meme them into nonexistence.

>>116342051Thank you my friend

Attached: 1570030556474.jpg (312x290, 47.51K)

>>116349531The Path of Hansa, aka "I ain't getting outta this chair"/"I ain't throwin' away this pipe".

>>116344732My thoughts exactly

>>116349669Hansa was Royalty though

>>116345089Fair enough, but Hansa was by all accounts a horrible father, Aesma spent most of her life being an angry, violent, idiot, Meti was an asshole who lived in a barrel, and Intra was probably a drunk judging by what we know of him. Honestly the only characters from the bottom text stories that seems to be a genuinely moral people are Prim and Kassardis, who are both conspicuously never referred to as Royalty or anything like it despite both having gained some level of insight into the nature of the world.

>>116349531Basically this>>116349669It's not "not giving a fuck" so much as "the only fuck I give is to be exactly where I am right now."

>>116343673but unlike the other 6, he's actually doing something about it. Unless he's never actually going to launch his multiversal war of obliteration and is just sitting around PREP TIMING until the end of the universe.

>>116342051Well fucking done.

Attached: my sides.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

>>116349722I know. Hansa was a special case that he refused to aspire to royalty and consequently attained royalty. I guess you can say that he didn't actively chose peasantry, but it's funny that you can deny royalty so hard that you inadvertently become royalty.

>>116349531I would picture something akin of the dagoth ur.Achieving a sort of reverse royalty in which you become undaunted entity that cannot be changed and will not change itself. perhaps change other things into itself so theres no change

been reading these threads a lot more recently, one of the things i dont think people have picked up on is that solomon david represents the good and bad sides of a highly ordered society. yeah things are clean and nice but you also have a basically rigid hierarchy that is slowly inevitably stagnating away, but david would never have the courage to give up even a miniscule amount of power to his people, because he is paternalism personified

Attached: 1594511548849.jpg (500x508, 26.69K)

>>116344780He can be regretful and lament what he's become and still not be a good guy. Solomon has built his own prison, the empire was made to keep him on top and because of that it's now unsustainable. It needs to change and he is unwilling to do so unless he has control over what that change looks like, missing the point that it's his need for control that put things in this situation to begin with.

>>116349845>Hansa was a special case that he refused to aspire to royalty and consequently attained royalty.That's basically how Royalty works though. One of the only hard rules we have about it is that the best way to achieve Royalty is to not give a shit about achieving Royalty.

>>116349945There are no hard rules to achieving royalty. That's the beauty of royalty. If someone gave you advice on achieving royalty, don't listen to him. You have to forge your own path, if you meet God on the road, kill him, etc.

>>116349835>and is just sitting around PREP TIMING until the end of the universeIt would please me if Jagginoth is just an autist who realised the value in his own labor in workshop and forge, and that if he destroys the universe he would also have to destroy what he's built. Thus he realised as long as he stays inside building things, the universe can't be destroyed by him.He's still miserable though, because he has to keep up the appearance of preparing to destroy the universe. He really just wants to build what he wants and not what other people want. And then he is miserable for a second time because he doesn't know what he wants, because his entire life has been a fucking nightmare that's left him an empty, hollow person.

>>116342909>Perhaps... for the faintest hope. That someday men like me need not exist. But this is not a perfect Throne.

Attached: In a Perfect Throne, Demiurges like Me would not Exist.png (1862x1242, 955.16K)

>>116347734he has magic, he used the white art to make himself fucking huge

>>116350540lmao

Attached: max evans.webm (912x656, 891.14K)

>>116349747What about the guy traveling with the Boar King? He seems cool.

>>116350540Too powerful... this cannot be

>>116350540I kneel

>>116350540Holy shit

>>116350540Abbadon? Is that you?

>>116347767No angel is more powerful than a demiurge save Metatron. And Solomon is one of the more powerful demiurges. That rules out pretty much everybody.

>>116351349Well we don't really know about the Primes, because they've all been in reincarnation stasis since Zoss came along (aside from 2 Michael maybe, I don't know if he's a Prime). The Prime angels all looked fucking massive in the void, and their armors are the size of buildings. Imagine one coming back to Throne into armor that's being used as a bus- like 10 Viggy with the dust but it's just chunky people salsa being expelled at high speed.

>>116350343Yeah but the nails though. There's something going on beyond just Jagganoth.

>>116351349>>116351488It's a direct Abby quote.

>>116348414What if, the angel of Yisun told Jag to break the wheel and while the madman actually did it and became untouchable, he's also a dumbfuck who took the angel literally.

>>116350540Beautiful

>>116348527No one wins that fight. The multiverse gets destroyed.

>>116349669Big Eustace Bagge energy.

>>116341611she will kill that overpowered fuck with massive lightning..

>>116349747Het’s alright too.

>>116350540lmao fuck

Attached: NEVER EVER EVER.jpg (1111x597, 145.38K)

>>116352655So you're saying that Jagganoth wins

>>116353371Ahah. I guess I am.

>All the Demiurges are trapped in an endless cycle of stagnationWhat if Jagganoth's cycle is that he's always preparing and building his army to dominate the Wheel, but he never actually goes through with his plan?He just sits on his anvil improving his helmet, as his servants whine about being bored. >"IT'S...NOT....READY....YET!"

>>116353590So maybe that's how he's taken out of stagnation

>>116348510No shit there's a plot reason, YISUN is divided into 7 quadrillion squabbling splinters. YISUN couldn't decide what to eat for lunch let alone kill Jagganoth.

>>116341611is this the first time we've seen flight in the comic?

>>116353903No, at least Mottom used it before to whip BDSnun.

>>116353903White Chain can fly too

>>116353903He's not flying, he's just too proud to fall.

>>116353590>spending literal decades rising your army from 99,999% win probability to 99,9999% win probability because the number is higher instead of just finishing the main questYeah probably. We've only seen him either at his anvil or being angry that he's not at his anvil. lack of war really breaks a nigga.

>>116353590>>116353725The other Six are under the impression that them working together holds Jaggy at bay, but they could just be totally misjudging him. Mottom outright says he was pretty fucked up, I can't see Wormy, a patricidal sorceress, a non-human, or someone as fucked up as Maya or Incubus getting Jagganoth if that's the case (that is, he actually has emotional depth). Perhaps Jagganoth is under the impression that he can't yet beat the Six?>>116352193I think it's because of the Feathers or something. Yisun can't hurt Jagganoth because Jagganoth has part of Yisun in himself at a metaphysical level (more so than everyone does, of course).

you guys are IDIOTS>Soloman David is so high above the actual ring, way out of the way of anyone>Kills White Chain>the resulting nuke harms no one except himWHY ELSE WOULD HE BE FLOATING SO DAMN HIGH, so Abby can avoid casualties and the whole city can see him get hurt

>>116354792Surely it has nothing to do with that great city view Abby wanted us to see. You know. That you'd have to be up high to see. Like from a great height. Up high. to see the view. The view Abby wanted us to see. Up high.

>>116354792en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_burstNukes are even worse when they detonate above ground.Do you really think showering the arena below with super fast glass shards will not cause casualties?

>>116354792>implying Solomon's barrier isn't strong enough to stop an angel nuke>implying Solomon doesn't want his populace to see him killing an angel>implying Solomon doesn't want his populace to know his barriers can stop an angel nuke

>>116353590>>116354187I love this idea. He's intent on doing it, he's going to do it, but he just needs to make sure that he's absolutely ready. Mottom thinks he could already if he wanted, but evidently he hasn't made his move yet.>>116354266I'd imagine it's less 'he thinks he can't beat the other six' and more that he thinks they could complicate his plans if he doesn't take them out instantly, so he's trying to make sure he's in a good enough position to do that.>>116354792Good shout but I imagine it's something Slingslong Dalinglong is doing intentionally so that no one in the arena gets hurt and he can smug even harder.

>>116344724a certain Worm Girl is in his fucking city right now and could be eating millions of people at the moment.

>>116344858she wants to save him because its the only goal she could have that wouldn't be wandering in a world of absolute alien horror, a focus, nothing more.she very likely has been training to come save him longer than she ever knew him.

>>116354792He doesn't need to do that. His key automatically protects the spectators from any possible damage, as seen during the Allicio fight

>>116350540And into the KSBD folder it goes.

>>116344884>Either way, we know Royalty isn't about "morality"True, but it isn't about being a selfish psychopath either. Or to do violence all the time. Allison's realization at Yre and in the cells during the tournament make that evident. Incubus has been trying the "slaughter your way to victory" approach and he's still a fucking loser

>>116344724>>116355087Yes, I'm hopeful. It would be narratively fitting for Solomon to have his empire literally crash and burn in front of him. Now both him and the reader have a view of the exterior of the arena. It's a good moment for something monumental to happen.

How relevant do you feel this is to Zoss' story? Who do you think "owns" Zoss' world? Im saying Jaggers.

Attached: 7841245.jpg (710x258, 30.33K)

>>116355945>How relevant do you feel this is to Zoss' story?Probably not very relevant. Keep in mind that the 7 are not omnipresent and cant be in every world they have the key to. Allison's version of earth is unconquered for example. And Im willing to bet that a large majority of the other 777,776 universes are probably completely untouched. However, some of the demiurges probably actively conquer more of their worlds than others. >Who do you think "owns" Zoss' world?Jadis, being a representation of sloth, probably has the least amount of worlds conquered. So statistically speaking, Im going to guess her.

>>116356145Jadis is omniscient though. Jadis knows where Zoss' world is, how to get there and who would hold the key, if anyone, so I think if it was her she wouldve conquered it already.Also Jag has the fewest worlds because he's still minmaxing and doesnt care about conquest, only war.

Attached: uuuuuuu.jpg (661x338, 71.74K)

>>116355945Mottom. Think about it.

>>116356288Would be fitting since Mottom owns Allison's earth.

>>116341611>Look how strong I am,>Look at this great city I built and made myself the king of.>Sometimes I wonder why I do I all this god Im just such a good godking.>Someday I hope they wont need a guy like me :' ) (but that probably won't happen).God is it even possible to be less royal then Salami David?

>>116356306Which is also Zaid's earth. Which is also the earth Zoss chose to go to to give away his key.

>>116356326he is a too god damn smug, but I guess he is powerful.it all seems pointless though, he uses that power to beat up someone who has no chance against him, what a waste of an art.

>>116356330I mean we dont know if he actually chose his heir or if its some universal prophecy bullshit and Zaid just has to be the guy and Zoss just went around the multiverse finding The One.Somewhere on the tumblr Abb said that Zaid being "Zaid" is extremely relevant to Zoss' story down to his name and character and everything. Im saying Zaid is actually Zoss somehow.

>>116356447I think the prophecy was for him to choose Zaid, but in utter defiance to forgone conclusions, Zoss used all his royal might to deny it and choose Allison, not because she's special or destined or anything, but because she wasn't.

>>116356576Jadis says Zaid is the heir and Jadis is objectively never wrong and cannot be.

>>116356274Probably also because he takes the time to learn about all the tech and new things in every world he conquers, so it's slower going for him."Look at all this new stuff, whoops, have to rebuild my entire war machine."

>>116341611>Solomon takes a deep breath>punches WC a billion times>her eyes roll in pain>says in high pitched voice "Oh my god..." >everybody high fives>Cio covers her eyes with her claws>Head of John users shield their forehead in sympathy pain>Gilded Cage Guild slaver turns to the camera and says "ooh dats gotta hurt">Vigilant Gaze bangs his chest and says "I'll allow it">Ki-Rata monks begin to sing >Gog-Agog starts breakdancing>Jagganoth falls off his chair and farts>Juggernaut Star finishes preparing her tea>Allison exclaims "oh shit" but the scene cuts before she finishes saying it>Incubus shits his pants>All Star starts playing>Zoss says "Metatron lives!" to the camera>STOP >FREEZE FRAME>Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into THIS situation.>Well, it all started three millennia ago...

Attached: 1595048947118.jpg (948x130, 35.35K)

>>116356595Jadis is still saying "ssssssss" on the page after she says "He is the Successor". Why would she be doing that?

>>116356326He's still the greatest martial artist in the multiverse. His mindset isn't royal but he is undeniably more powerful and capable than most

>>116356274Jadis wasnt always omniscient from the get-go. She only became omniscient when she witnessed the shape of the wheel and trapped herself in glass. >Also Jag has the fewest worlds because he's still minmaxing and doesnt care about conquest, only war.In which case I'll change my answer to Jagg having ownership over Zoss's world. I havent read all the little Q&A's Abby's done on discord\twitter\ect so I was unaware of this fact.

>>116356595the entire point of Zoss is that he defies what is and what will be.she can be wrong, clearly, because this story is currently happening.

>>116356595oh boy, I think you don't understand Allison, Zoss or the entire point of this story.

>>116356688>She only became omniscient when she witnessed the shape of the wheelAnd made the prophecy after she became omniscient.>>116356753Even absolute Royalty is not above the absolute shape of the wheel. Actually thinking you can "reach" Royalty is missing the point of the concept. Its a continuous cutting motion.Jadis is canonically and explicitly never wrong about anything ever because while the story is "happening" for you she's already seen the end of it. This is like you having read Lord of the Rings and spoiling me the Saruman's death and me telling you that you could be wrong because Im still reading.Zaid is the Succesor of the prophecy. He is, however, not KSBD, thats very obviously Allyson basically confirmed by the non-comic materials and the patreon hangouts.

Attached: DkJ7f.png (500x647, 251.28K)

>>116357102I can only post one picture, but this scene is actually canonically true, Jadis cannot be wrong, ever. Every "Oh but they can use the Key of Kings to change everything" has already been seen and accounted for. She's read the end of the story, she's seen the future and the end of the universe and everything before and after and inbetween. Jadis is actually, canonically, 100% knowing of everything, as per Abby's tumblr.Its not even a misgendering issue where Jadis wanted to say that Alysson was the Succesor and everyone assumed it was Zaid.They bring Zaid to the Concordance, Jag asks who the boy is, she answers "He's the successor." She doesnt say "He's KSBD" because he's not, the assumed part is that KSBD and the succesor are the same person, they never let her finish her sentence, apparently.Read the comic again.

Attached: KSBD77.jpg (453x469, 75.63K)

So what's the over-under on the next page having a close up of Salami's face and since it's now raining, water is going to be running down it in such a way as to make it look like he's weeping?

>There's a massive chance Zoss will never get to hear I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper) 2 -Tha Remix by T-Pain.No, im not ok

Attached: 13c4501066157d0fbe6d81150a449552.jpg (236x237, 11.85K)

>>116347393>That makes me feel much better.Some people say God-Emperor of Dune is boring, but then some people get filtered.

>>116359301He has become the wheel itself, so he doesn't need to hear it because he is the song.

>yfw the fight gets interrupted by jag and beats salamis steve

Attached: n1968iugory11.png (400x250, 150.77K)

>>116341611dude is like superman from injustice

>>116359928>Broke: Gog-Agog has some stupid shit involving worms planned>Woke: Chaddanoth teleports his army into Rayuba and immediately starts buttfucking everything

Attached: 1554576599600.png (368x368, 192K)

>>116342051fucking magnificent

>>116348555>Is this one of those god is liar things?no, in this case it's a "god is being a fucking retard" things, because it would require Jaggy to kill YISUN as well... and if the entire story is just YISUN talking to themselves then it's literally saying a comic character would leap out of the page and strangle the reader.

>>116360374YISUN is trascendent, beyond everything, nothing and death.

>>116341833he literally can fuckign explode white chain but he didn't. he's at least being partially genuine

>>116354792He's going to scratch his own face, declare that White Chain Dilates in the Void is the winner and fuck off to fight Jagoffanoth. Thereby attaining Royalty.

>>116342051It cannot be contained

Attached: 1508468029824.png (219x264, 32.75K)

>>116342051The alignment of the beards hereHow they all intersect White Chain on panel 4There's no way Abby didn't plan that. There's no fucking way.

>>116342051>All the beards converging on and obscuring White Chains in Panel 4>Not a single Beard covering White Chain in Panel 5>Single Beard propelling Salmonella Diogenes into the air in Panel 6>All the Bears crisscrossing chaotically in Panels 7-8 in the aftermath of his attackIt's art. The Royal Art.

>>116362914It's what he's putting all his time into.

Attached: file.png (601x107, 19.07K)

>>116363351Is he trying to align the beards so they strike Sadman David?

>>116363642>final pages of the book>SOMETHING punches a hole through Shinji Dracula's chest in the final panel >the beard in panel 1 lines up perfectly with it