Annihilation

Not really a good movie, it did get slightly better in the end but the first half was pretty shit with stupid unlikable characters with bad acting and horrible stupidity. God I do hate mirror bosses though..
Not kino/10
maybe worth the pirate..

Hot af, makes me want to die for Israel tbh

Why are they all women?

Because #It'sHerTurn

First part of the movie felt really rushed for the purpose of getting NP into area X. The middle was mostly ok accept the interaction of the cast felt forced and more hostile than necessary. I really feel scenes were cut or re shot. The ending was great until the last 30 seconds.
Better pacing, a little more fleshed out character development and a tweaked ending would have fixed the whole thing.

It helps you look past some of the stupid shit they do.

i almost went to see this shit today because i wanted to go get drunk and watch a movie but i just don't think i could handle a bunch of strong womyn pretending to be soldiers
can't we at least get another expendables movie or something? why is there no man-core being made anymore? i want dumb action, i don't want dumb female action. it's putting kale on my pizza. i mean like kale but i'm trying to eat a fucking pizza leave me alone you cunt

When you're in the EU lobby with a good squad and NA players join the team at the last second

We're the mutant freaks of nature cool at least?

Were*

Actually, yes.

there's nothing cool about mongrels user

Has it been pirated yet?

Yes they were.

I will mention as OP that the the setting and how the world was built in the "area" was really cool and neat. Especially at the beach. It would like to see a game with that setting and atmosphere. It felt like a horror/surreal atmosphere. I don't know what surreal means but it sounds like the right word.

Because you use "words" like man-core
And you like kale

Actually I think all but portman do go crazy, at least in the book.

Outside of fantasy and sci-fi works of fiction, I tend to agree.

Are those trannies larping or?

Ummmm yeah, I'm going to have to see some nudity or lesbianism for me to waste my time watching it.

There is a BLACKED scene if you are interested.

Seriously?

(Checked)
Consecutive dubs indicate truth.

Fucking leave back to 4cucks.

For what purpose?

Yes, she fucked a BLACK guy when here husband went all ghosting her for a year.

What a slut

thats a new one