Cancelled Games Thread

Lets see some cancelled game footage.
Vaporware is fine too.

I would have preferred this game over that piece of shit Shadow the Edgehog

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l3w3G
youtube.com/watch?v=SPkxjUUgDNo
web.archive.org/web/20011021081521/http://www.dunegenerations.com/uk/html/faq.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You asked for this

Thanks Ubisoft.

Never Ever

I didn't even have particularly high hopes for this one, but holy fuck it would have been a hell of a lot better than the shit Disney is pushing these days

Holy shit, I still remember that game. Even had the Game Informer where they described beating up a cop, stealing his gun and using it to shoot the propane tank on a Hotdog cart to escape in the chaos.

I preset the Agency.

It doesn't look like much of an improvement, except for HOBOBRAWLER SAM

Second half of this especially.

It still hurts.

I just want another jedi knight game dammit

that was not the image I meant to post, but I guess it works if you imagine the dog is Disney.

Just remember…

…They made Cup Noodle 15 but not this game.

It still hurts.

They tested the game with EA selected 12 year olds or something that they wanted it to be EDGIER and DARKER and FUSE was born.

it's like it was catered to my top interests but it was never released.
fuck everything.

Jews and dumb kids who were raised by liberal faggot idiots ruin everything.

I don't like child abuse, but can't these little faggots get a boot to the face? They fucking deserve it. Especially if they are little niglet niggers.

The original Xbox to my surprise had a lot more variety in genre and was an actual rival to the PS2 than appealing to from young children to college on epic spec op military games.

Legend Of Dragoon 2

the fuck? This game is just Dead to Rights

So instead of fun we've gotten the horrible Battlefront reboot? Holy fuck I'm mad. Thats as bad as Battlefront 3 getting canceled.

Spore

You'll faggots will bitch about it but will buy the new Battlefront game when the new trailer hits and it tickles your collective vaginas.

The cancerous battlefront game already came out though

You inbred moron, you god damn stupid mother fucker, are you so fucking lacking in foresight that you can't understand they're making a new one? And they're going to keep making these until they stop being profitable? I bet you fucking bought the first one too.

Man, Blur was great. Too bad the advertising team was retarded.

I wonder how EA and Insomniac feel about Overwatch's success in hindsight. Maybe they'll try to force the original concept back as an ASSFAGGOTS shooter

Nobody bought the new one dumbass that's why it tanked. Star Wars games aren't fucking Nintendo, they don't have a legion of shit eaters ready to masticate Shigeru's excrement.

I know i would be kicking myself in the balls non stop.

They are too short sighted to be able to even understand the world hindsight.

From what I saw with a quick search was that it did indeed result in a profit, however it was a sudden profit that died off quick, when the goal was a long term cashcow with in game purchases.

There will be a Battlefront II in 2017 archive.is/l3w3G the real question as to its performance is how the general public responds to episode 8 in may.

If Disney fucks up and over saturates the market with starwarws, the whole thing could collapse in on itself.

I didn't realize I had any hope left to lose.

You know it's never coming out

My dad works at McDonalds™ and he told me it'll come out this year.

The same thing has been said about the Marvel movies for years, but it's still going. Maybe when they release Avengers 3 the people will stop caring about the movies, but by then a decade might have passed since they began releasing these movies.

I feel like it's probably dead. The only hope for it is that the trade mark for the name was renewed sometime this year.

Last year.

You know its true.

That looks fucking awful.

I will never get over this.

You're trying too hard.

The worst part about this is from what I've gathered the game was nearly complete by the time it was cancelled.

Lurk more, you'll learn to fit in eventually.

Don't remind me man.

If I could go back in time I'd stop George from selling to Disney ;_;

They'll show it at E3 this year since they're done with The Witcher 3.

George Boy wasn't particularly interested in quality either. Darth Icky, never forgetti.

Sure this game doesn't look absolute stellar, but it's always a drag to see a franchise stagnate in such a way. Although I'll admit I never played Nosgoth due to it looking pretty dreadful.

wew lad

No its dead. Only sadness now.

Nice

That was so odd.

Have you ever watched Episodes 1-3, user?

What the hell? There is video footage of the Agency? Since fucking when?

I think the most annoying part of sith names is that they're all just fucking retarded words out of the dictionary slightly corrupted.

Darth Plagueis (PLAGUE)
Darth Sidious (INSIDIOUS)
Darth Vader (INVADER)
Darth Krayt (KRAYT DRAGON)
Darth Maul (MAUL; yeah this is the one exception)
Darth Revan (REVENANT)
Darth Malgus (some word combined with MALICIOUS)

The Sith are the masters of bad names. If everybody is just going to name themselves like a bad Sonic the Hedgehog OC donut steel, maybe just don't do that and use your normal name. Exar Kun didn't feel the name to come up with some lame ass Darth title, his name is Exar Kun, that's pretty badass as it is, he doesn't need to call him self Darth Vengus or Darth Vicious or some shit like that.

I place blame solely on Bioware and Lucas, funny how the expanded universe didn't feel the need to write retarded names like that until after KOTOR fucked the whole franchise up with their retarded bullshit that people took for canon.

I fucking hate Disney.

You are a complete retard, fuck off back to cuckchan. No one here bought Battlefront: Disney.

Dark Forces
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

There's 5 games in the series, m8, do you really need one to be specifically named Jedi Knight 3?

Did you know that Starkiller was named "Darth Icky" by Lucas, but the development team pretended not to hear him and didn't use the name?

Yes, I saw the Mr Plinkett video too, thanks user.

They used 12 year olds for focus testing something targeted to 16yearish old teenagers and young adults.

Those are fucking god-awful names. Whoever came up with that shit should have been fired right then and there.

Jedi Academy is not Jedi Knight 3. It's a spin off game where you play as [self insert]. A real JK3 would star Kyle again. Hence the logo concept in the picture.

There was a Plinkett video about the Force Unleashed? Or was it buried in one of their other general SW videos?

obviously this was scrapped and turned into rainbow six: siege (probably for the best) but i remember people thought this was the edgiest shit because team rainbow wounded cops and killed the civilian in it

actually i take that back this might have been turned into the division actually.

It was in one of their general Star Wars videos, they also mentioned how Lucas so lazy that he refused to even try to visualize or conceptualize what someone was telling him until they had to wheel a piece of equipment to the room he was sitting in because he couldn't be fucked to walk the 50 meters to go see it when they told him that there was a presentation of it in another room, he was just like "oh yeah?" and sat there like the fat lump of shit he is.

What I really hate about Lucas is the fake legend surrounding him, though. People talk about how amazing his first Star Wars films were, and it's like "George didn't even really write or direct those movies… he came up with a concept, they tried to shoot that concept and said "this is fucking awful" and rewrote the entire concept and he got all the credit because his name was in the credits as a writer and co-director.

I could have sworn I read about the Darth Icky incident but now that you mention it that does ring a bell, been a while since I watched that video though.

vidya technology was set back years by this games cancellation

This would have been better than either of those.

The sooner Intel crashes and burns, the better.

i dunno, it just seemed like more vegas, but i have a bias since i like siege

Every single fucking day, it hurts.

It hurts so, so bad.

It would've just been like Assassin's Creed. The combat and physics look like they would've been fun as fuck though.

Found gameplay footage of Stormbirds

Last portion of gameplay seems to indicate player would be able to customize loadout and paint scheme.

The gameplay footage is scripted and the game looks boring, I'm glad this was cancelled and we got Siege instead.

O fuk

Someone managed to get their hands on 3 different private demos that were handed out to journalists. Vid related is the last of the 3 and looked like the nearly-completed public demo they would've handed out eventually.

The only problem I have with this is the writing. I guess it's fine but it's not Soul Reaver level of fluff at every sentence, be it an insult or just exposition. The main character looks a bit junky, as in just some guy with some bodypaint, but I'd get used to it.

The spectral realm looks cool.

They had potential to work closely with with a veteran game dev to make an open-world RPG and maybe get some experience and pointers on that, instead they politely told the devs at Grin to fuck themselves by faxing the entire code to Japan, well glad we got Final Hallway 13, and after that we got Mayday 2 DLC shillfest and an apathetic dev that prints money with all their shit, fuck.

Fucking rip.
I love the first game despite ps2 chugging frames harder than my alcoholic mother.

I'm reaching new levels of rage here.

Is this Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Such a shame Intel killed it with their failed GPU.

Andrew's great, huh? He also covered battlefront 3. Really comprehensive stuff too.

Well to be fair focus testing does have it's uses. You just need to take everything the focus testers told you to do and do the complete opposite.

Lucas actually expressed regrets about selling Star Wars after he saw TFA The Farce Awakens.

Why would they explode a man after throwing him off a bridge?

Looked fun but THQ when it was about to crash with no survivors? Yeah it was going to be shit

Anyway here is something for the 40k fans, in particular Ork and Dreamcast fans.

They were using the Pirates of the Caribbean ip to make a "Fable-like" pirate game with no connection to the movies (outside the setting and lore). It looked cool but then Disney decided to pull the plug with no warning.

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=SPkxjUUgDNo

Cleve is, supposedly, still working on it. He regularly shitposts on at least one forum.

bit of a history lesson, disney scrapped this in favour of a tron game to tie in with the Tron Legacy film. The game tanked and the studio was shut down. Armada of the Damned would have saved them but Disney was too stupid and wanted the movie tie in money.

There are no videos that I know of without any commentary.

StarCraft: Ghost

Engine 80% complete
Stages 50% complete
Blizzard took to long to complete the game before new consoles appeared making their game obsolete.
Only now that nobody truly cares can they release console games again as in old times.

Inb4 someone leaks the game and it sucks as much as that point and click WarCraft Adventures game.

Man, that sucks. Armada of the Damned looked like it had actual passion put in it, since it was not tied to the movies so the devs just had a excuse to make a pirate game.

The kind of stuff that makes you wanna kill somebody.

The reason that game was scrap had to do with politics. Fresh off the Tea party but before Trumps campaign the game had a story largely based around propaganda from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Ubisoft caught on that calling their primary demographic terrorists, which was the big if you're conservative or not progressive you're blank of the time, would tank sales of not only the game, but their entire lineup. What do they do? They tell the leads to drop the propaganda bullshit and redo the story which the leads outright after 3 times of being told to do so refuse to do. Ubisoft then sacked each and every one of them and the project went dark before reemerging as Siege.

Revanchism (from French: revanche, "revenge") is the political manifestation of the will to reverse territorial losses incurred by a country, often following a war or social movement.

Wait is the first one a Fate reboot?
What're the other two?

That's "pay debt in pennies"-tier madman
But why

Kill Disney. Especially that member of their ruling board that's running saying that star wars isn't for men anymore. And the fucking Wendig, holy fuck maybe kill him first.

Then Overwatch comes out and shows there would have been an audience for the game. Whoever made them change Overstrike really fucked up bigtime.

If it's the case I think it is, Squeenix was looking for an excuse to not pay a foreign studio so they kept denouncing their milestone output as "not properly capturing the spirit of Final Fantasy"
Testing motives, they sent in screenshots of FF12 and the response was "that's not FF-like at all"
with such a response, they gave a giant fuck you to Squeenix

This one looks like an interesting concept and the theme is cool. It could use a lot of polish though.

Vader is Dutch for father and shares its origin, basic structure and meaning with a shitload of Latin-derived languages

BRAVO LUCAS
R
A
V
O

Malgus is probably Malice.

Thank fucking CHRIST it was cancelled

Rare was gonna make a game about bears after DKC3 but it got cancelled

It was clearly a joke but George is too awkward and people are too afraid of him to treat him like a normal person. So when they hear shit like that they think he's being 100% serious.

Vader wasn't Luke's father until Empire was being written. The idea that Lucas had the whole thing planned out was bullshit. Even Leia was never Luke's twin until Jedi was being filmed. The original draft had Luke disappearing after the battle of Endor to search the galaxy for his sister and set up the next movie (if there was one).

STOP

i do this every fucking time and never learn

Like said, man's a hack, even when American Graffitti was decent
Luke even french-tongued Leia, then made her his sister
Also said Leia was to wear a bikini, everyone laughed, until Lucas came (heh) with the bag and the golden armor

I will murder you in your sleep

damn

I despise focus testing with every fiber of my body. Yeah, fuck the image of the people that spend years making cool shit, lets listen to a 12 year old edgelord that couldn't even play the game without mommy's thumbs up. Truly they know what the people want. Honestly, if someone sees a fucking kid chosen to focus test an m rated game, give them an apple juice, send that kid home, and fire the idiot that brought him.

The video game industry was a mistake.

I make it a habit to watch this trailer every time I see it posted as a reminder, to keep the pain alive so I still feel something.

How many layers of irony am I on now?

These honestly looks pretty fucking terrible.

This is another trailer I always make it a habit to watch, this is perhaps the most painfully unfair game to ever be cancelled cause it was so anticipated and it looks like no other game that has been release and probably will be released for probably several more years, with tons of innovations in all the genres it is classified in already apparent in the gameplay trailer imagine how many fresh new ideas they had hidden from public eye until release. This one hurts the most.

Contributing some thing that apparently I am the only one who seems to bothered by its cancellation. Apparently according to something I read once, that I can not recall the origin of, a lot of the ideas here sort of morphed into Dishonored. Punished Arkane Studios; A studio once independent.

I wanna believe user…. ;_;

Except Marvel is crashing with no survivors as we speak.

DC has successfully taken most of their business because Marvel writers are a bunch of hacks.

He's talking about Marvel on the movie front, not comic book front.

Does anyone give a shit about superhero crap any more?

Unfortunately their box office earnings are enough to keep Disney and Marvel well fed (1 Billion for just Civil War). They can continue to make shit comics that no one reads, while still using nostalgia for characters that don't even exist in the comics any more (Looking at you Wolverine, Iron Man, Hydra Man, etc.)

Actual comic book readers do.

I was just thinking about this game but could not think of the name. This game would have been something so fucking awesome. Necromancer like game blended with overlord. Nope, it got cancelled.

They bubble will burst eventually, it's just that people are being too impatient and are predicting it way to early. Westerns took like 10-20 years before that fucking bubble burst. When it does they'll realize that they dun fucked up real bad with their comics.

Casual movie goers bazinga. It's not even an issue of quality, it's an issue of familiarity. Why risk wasting your money on something new that might not be good when you can see something that you've basically seen before and previously thought was okay. It's why copying trends is so successful. Fuck it's why "[insert Genre] Movie" parody, Madea Joins the Klan 17, and Adam Sandler """movies""" are so successful despite being fucking trash over their competition.

Forgot about this one. MMO RTS set in the Dune Universe with Space and Ground combat.

It could collapse sooner than expected, Battlefront 2015 was hated and died off super quick, and the new Star wars films that came out feel like blantant rehashs of used ideas, its bad enough when the prequels look like they tried something new in comparison.

source or do you like making shit up?

And just to add insult to injury most of the footage has been baleeted, either by YouTube or because it was hosted on sites that went under.

Kinda.

In fairness, you better wish it is dead, after how The Witcher 3 got fucked up and how CD Projekt Red is now full of SJWs.

Letting jews in the video game industry was a mistake

We need to make the holocaust real.

There was a far in development Halo mega bloks games (in a similar vein to the lego starwars games, just as an example.) It was a collecting-platformer-shooter game where you kill halo enemies, progress through levels, engage in platforming and puzzle challenges and collect bricks. Bricks are collected as pick ups, by destroying enemies and also destroying buildings and cover. Blocks could be used for puzzle solving, for creating sentry turrets, defensive cover, and numerous other things.

The game looked really good, and you can see a nearly completed level played in the embed, as well as an unfinished one. It was cancelled around the xbox one's launch as it was a 360 focused title, but 343i has recently hinted at the possible continuation of the project.

Oh and it has fucking spit screen.

kindly never post here again you fucking faggot

2nd image isn't bad it's just cringily told and good for absolutely clueless newfags, it's an edit of a shitty blind optimism image that probably came from someone who has transsexual thoughts.

pls go

So, that's what it looked like, huh?
Nothing of value was lost, that looks like shit.
But then again

Fuck I remember this one. Story was written by dc fontana. ffs looked great

You fuckers better buy Disaster Report 4/Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories is you ever want to see Steambot Chronicles 2/Bumpy Trot 2 brought back from they dead by the original devs.

I'm absolutely shitter shattered about this game. I don't know what the origin of this trailer is, looks like it was unfinished since they reuse assets from the first game.

Troika was making a spiritual successor to Van Buren, they got cucked.

Eagerly awaiting this game. Microshit decided to cancel it, probably to focus on their 360 prolefeed. Freelancer was fun, Freelancer 2 looked great

Babylon 5 game canceled. Also butthurt about this one.

Sierra canceled it i think because they were getting sold to Cuckvendi. Sierra games in the 90s were the shit.

Quake 2 engined Duke Nukem forever. Should have just finished and released it and done another game after

Unreal engine duke nukem forever

Also looked awesome. Fuck.

Go back to cuckchan.

The Witcher 3 didn't get fucked up, though.

Visually? It was downgraded, but it still looks great. It plays fine, the world is fleshed out and dark, the writing is fine, and the game isn't boogeyman like at all.

If you're just talking about the downgrade, that's hardly "ruining" the game. I didn't like how they didn't just admit they couldn't feasibly finish the game at that visual standard, but it's not like they fucked up the game itself.

What's up with CD-Projekt Red? Is it actually "full of" oversensitive kids, or are you just throwing around buzzwords?

Holla Forums infests boards it has nothing to do with and has resulted in massive amounts of shitposting and derailed threads. If Holla Forums could stay contained in Holla Forums I wouldn't care, but they don't.

Torrent for Battlefront 3 was posted in this thread

Recommend people grab it before it gets taken down again

Did you know that "Sith" can be re-written as "Shit"? Just like your opinions?

Actually I agree with you

Jews being involved with the game industry and fucking it up (see EA, liberal ideology, Bobby Kotick) ends up making things Holla Forums related by proxy.

They used a shitload of nVidia "middleware" for the game and people who owned GeFORCE 700 series cards had really low frame rates, even the high end 780 series. The 900 series, even lower end cards, had no problem. It was the nVidia "Gameworks" software that was fucking things up, along with the visual downgrade.

A lot of the original staff from The Witcher 2 left. They also hired that fat blob from Bioware Chris Priestly to be their forum moderator.

(((Holla Forums)))

I'm not willing to say Project Offset would have been the GOTY tier, but I think it could have been really good and still gives me that itch for a fantasy game with a similar setting

Well that was one painful thread, specially the star wars games. Whoever on disney thought cancelling imperial commando needs to be shot

All decisions come from the top, although she'll likely shoot herself if she continues to push away the 2/3rds of the target audience.

it makes sense now

I think that aside from this, there should also be separate Halo horror and stealth games so that M$ can make up for the disasters of Halo 4 and 5.

Nah….

Here's one thing I never understood about that tweet. The way it's put together, it implies that white supremacy is human supremacy. So he's basically saying only white people are human. Isn't that the opposite of what he wants to do?

Don't try to think logically, when someone is virtue signalling.

Interceptor Entertainment got the betas of these unfinished games ready to show and release but Gearbox got them on the hook.

Nigger plz. At least come here before you start with this shit. Not every country in this world is plagued by sjws.

Oh man, I never knew about this.

DUNE Generations is based on three concepts: Short and long-term resource management, real-time commercial and military strategy, and control of a dynasty of leaders within three types of Houses: military, commercial or mercenary.

>web.archive.org/web/20011021081521/http://www.dunegenerations.com/uk/html/faq.htm

Shit

This could've been the fun alternative to Eve Online.

You'd like to turn this site into the same thing that is halfchan, don't you, degenerate scum?
Not on my watch.

Lol, what a bunch of naive dumb fuckers, shit that gets cancelled is fucking trash 100% of the time

The fact that that fag can walk around public with a hammer sickle shirt without getting his skull based in shows there's something deeply wrong with the world

This actually looks really good.

It's probably more than 2/3rds in the case of both star wars and comics tbh.
I just can't believe that women and girls make up a third of the fanbase for either, and find it entirely believable that, as with videogames, the stats are deliberately misleading in order to bolster the notion that there are hordes of female fans being overlooked.

Maybe I'm wrong, but just remember:

I spent about an hour trying to find statistics on merchandise and the gender break up of that but I couldn't find anything.

SquareEnix was trying to do the Zenimax thing to Grin but, being SquareEnix, they fucked it up.

I'm still fucking mad that the World of Darkness MMO got canned and its assets used for goddamn EVE. Fuck EVE.

Donte and the Dinosaurs

Aw shit, I came here to post this.

Beat me.

Fuck off, Sonygger shill

Welcome, Xbone killer app.

It was coming to PC as well. I really wanted to see how it would turn out.

As a NSA-OS 10 exclusive.

This looks like more fun than actual Halo, kek.

It was a QTE shitfest anyway.

…Since 2007ish?

real shame about this one

That game who's "troubled" development ended up killing one of Nintendo's own western developers and have never since recovered.

An M rated franchise getting a game like this is really unexpected. This feels like Microsoft basically admitting that a younger audience does play Halo (when they shouldn't).

Vaporware

Ahahahaha, this is literally the first I've heard of it. That looks like absolute ass, and it's cringey as fuck to boot.

LOL

I heard a lot about EA focus testing from someone that participated. To qualify, you need to have played a lot from similar or same genre. Of course just about everybody lies for easy cash. The participants depends on the game but usually there will be someone 18+ there. Their skills and knowledge is highly questionable from what I've heard. An example is supposedly without convincing these people, DA Inquisition would've been a lot worse. I can try to get more examples of focus tests if anyone is interested.

Ok but that game was largely developed in the public by a dev company that had already fallen from grace years ago so that isn't a good example or even a real example (with specifics)
You didn't provide any examples, you could say that shit about anything. Superman 64 could've been worse without focus testing.

star wars is essentially a mixing of several elements into a single movie.
all he did was combine kurosawa, campbell, and some other references into a single story, and then have other people edit his movie properly and have other directors (more talented) direct the sequels. George is an over-glorified idea man. When he is allowed to run and do whatever he wants he goes fucking nuts like we've seen with films like the sequel trilogy (george seemed to be under control by the third movie but the ship was already sank by that point) and the 4th god awful indiana jones film.
everyone kissed his ass for decades and he got cushy and pampered and never felt the need to revolutionize or to come up with original ideas.

yet another reason to hate Intel

It's too beautiful for this world.

Yeh, but luckily having no games on the xbox one is actually better for xbox gamers!

Truly there is no God

Microshaft has literally hundreds of IP's they are sitting on but refuse to develop. They are actually worse than EA in this regards.

You can actually play the E3 demo version of that. Just google it and you can download it. Just a tech demo sadly but it does work

There's also a warrior from Japanese Mythology called Wada, from which Big Van Vader got his name. But I don't know it could be Lucas used the Dutch version

This game looked pretty cool

This is a fanmade trailer. Those last few scenes were from Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Only really the first part was original

But they do, user, except that mobile and tablet gamers now have the largest share in the gaming market, well bigger than PC or XBOX or PS4.

Regarding scalebound.

Someone should start archiving and backing up all the trailers and gameplay for that game while its still available cause apparently microsoft is going scorched fucking earth on that shit purging the internet of all kinds of info and details about it including videos/articles etc.

LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED

MAN
OR
WOMAN

It's obvious why she's a feminist. She(?) doesn't look all that attractive, has a long, un-feminine face, and probably went into feminism after she tried the dating scene and got frustrated after her first rejection. Truth is that the body reflects the mind, and the mentally ill will always be repulsive to people on some level, while the kind and sane can easily power through any genetic flaws in appearance and find themselves a man.

Beauty takes work, and women who don't make the effort (like men who don't make the effort to appear proper or brush their hair) will likely fall to neo-feminism like this woman and only seal their fate.

At this point, she deserves her lonely existance. Her family does not, though, if she's somehow married.

oh, here's the pic.

not much of a loss once they switched to boba fett

apparently they only showed the interesting gameplay behind closed doors (crazy combos involving you switching control between dragon and human to juggle enemies, with a combo meter and everything) not long before they decided to cancel it

lol wtf? How is cancelling a game (even if it turns out to be subpar) better for "xbox gamers?" even if there's only 10 people who'd end up liking a released game, who is this helping? fuck off with that. fuck you and the fucks who walked back on phantom dust.

you already done it kiddo

oh you motherfucker
OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER
OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER
HOW FUCKING
DARE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

god aside from exaggeration that actually hurts inside.

And instead we got MWO.

MW5 Mercs is supposedly in the works, but since PGI is working on it I have little hope for it.

Dead Phoenix.
If I had the skill, I would make this game myself.
Fuck Capcom for cancelling this.

Remember, it's an universe where finns are true mongolians and every individual is some shade of brown.

Ask me if I fucking care, Holla Forumsack.

calm down, you fucking sperg

But with a real time universe so ground combat and space combat could happen at the same time.

I know that feel user. And they almost had the damn thing workable.

It still hurts.

How the fuck am i even supposed to read that

Its just Holla Forums trying to debunk a picture explaining how the gas chambers are not real. The red text is Holla Forums BTFOing Holla Forums. Honestly, that board cannot be any more of a joke.

user, all they had to do is to release the game translated. That is not much to ask. I would gladly import it if they did this simple thing.
I am tired of retard japanese developers that don't understand how important it is to have english translation to games for PS4, Vita and PC.
Hell, even huelander developers manage to add Japanese, English and Spanish to their games.
If the Nips want my money, they better deliver something that I can at least use without too much of a hassle.

that's just sad

Just like they were working on PC ports of Time to Kill and Land of the Babes…. I hate Gearcucks so much

That one still fucking hurts

Kinda reminds me of that necromancer game that Hopoo was working on for a while they said they might come back to it too since so many people were interested in it

webm unrelated

That art style is fucking horrible.
It's lacking detail where it matters and overdetails things that are pointless.

Nice!

I used to be like this. I used to wear communism like a badge, try to discuss communism and disprove capitalism with anyone. I was like 15 or so but fuck, I was such a tool.

What kind of sick fucking perversion is going on in that webm?

Honey bee is trying to eat some sugary water.

Open world Lord of the Rings RPG
"The action takes place in a massive open world where you can go anywhere you want, and the characters in this world are powered by an incredible simulation AI based on the same technology used by the makers of The Sims 2. The story of the game is built around a series of Story Quests. You can choose to follow specific Story Quests, embark on a range of other types of quests, or set off on your own adventures in the massive open world environment."