JEWVIDIA (PC) MASTER RACE!

JEWVIDIA (PC) MASTER RACE!

dualshockers .com/2017/01/04/nvidia-announces-geforce-now-cloud-gaming-service-connects-geforce-experience-facebook/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C87Sl
libreboot.org/gnu/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
marketwired.com/press-release/nvidia-expands-geforce-gaming-to-millions-more-pcs-and-macs-nasdaq-nvda-2186326.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEW

Oh great, let a facebook corporation have remote desktop access to your pc. What could possibly go wrong?

Now i fucking scared to update my drivers, if this shit will be permament, even if you don't play through it.

Feels good, man

can someone tell me what this is and what this actually means?

how the fuck am i supposed to decipher

what the fuck does that mean

Cloud heaters, the future is here.

"GeForce Now" is the name of the new Cloud Gaming Service.
It is for the PC.
It was announced by Nvidia.

You should be thanking us for undercutting arcades so much!

remember when it was 25c

No extra credits either goyim. Shame on you if you let your credits time out in the middle of the action.

Cheat codes? CHEAT CODES?! You pay for cash packs in the DLC, store goyim swine.

you can install the drivers without installing geforce experience you know.

They already install telemetry

retard

Pick one, only one.

It's the fucking BIOS you retard.

Is there even a 3rd CPU manufacturer that makes family-grade CPU and is not completely irrelevant?

You're just pretending to be this retarded right?

They are all shit now

Wheres the third option?

CORES

Its ran by an Asian woman in the US
Were you expecting a miracle?
Their demo showmodel is a fucking fat sheebon for god sakes.

Based off of the link given in the OP, it's basically a service they're offering for people who can't afford a decent desktop. You pay the 25 shekels and they allow you to simulate playing your vidya on a 'better' machine for a limited amount of time. Given that we don't know the tiers yet, we can't say how good those machines are.

Isn't PS Now only like $10 per month now?

Play almost every PS3 game on PC/PS4 without needing to download/install shit.

12h more than what you get buying AAA games for 60 bucks

fuck off sony

… thats not an argument. I'm just legitimately comparing prices, shithead.

Are they running with an old april fools memo from their accounts department or something ?

Either you don't have a real desktop PC and you're a pleb, or you're paying for two gaming machines and you're the best of goys. You're retarded either way.

They assume even though you're poor as fuck and can't afford a high end PC, you still have a really good connection to stream the game.

archive.is/C87Sl

Hey guys, remember OnLive?

Yes. It died. Nvidia also backed another onlive like project which i think its dead too since i never heard of it. I only remember them showing some demos of memelands 2 and prequel using this service.

The means of production are the hardware and/or land the workforce produces with, not the workforce itself.

Exactly, people don't like the idea of cloud gaming, first you need all your consumers to have reliable connections, and second, you need to sell them the idea of not having the files is good, you know, to the PC audience for example, the same ones who like to also mod the games to no end.

Good work you retarded faggot

I remember using that to play LA Noire on my phone. It blew my mind at the time, but there was definitely noticeable lag/skips. mightve been my internet at the time tho.

That same "audience" are casual retarded faggots who think texture changes in skyrim are hardcore modding and they use steam, the console of PC. They will eat up cloud gaming just like all of the shit they consume on a daily basis, and they deserve it for being dipshits.

it's always easy to spot shills, or bots. they don't know that you can post direct links and always put archives as "please use archive…" with a messed up archive link. people still seem to reply though

So there are no alternatives and you're full of shit? Cause there are other manufacturers of cpus but many only make phone cpus now, with just AMD and Intel making x86 chips for PC.

2014 called. they want their shitty old maymay back.

You can use amazon to do that for a lot cheaper.

how is a i3 faster than an i5?
did i get tricked

I just did the maths.

This service isn't worth it unless you're a seriously casual casual and even then it's just barely.

and it has PSP which is pretty much a Intel botnet but in red package
and microsoft forced both of them to only support W10

and libreboot what is supposed to be alternative to all of the botnets (in some way) is full of trannies.
libreboot.org/gnu/

CH-CH-CH-CHECKED!!!!!!

isnt that like paying for a demo?

So that "pay to rent" shit we were joking about finally is a thing huh?

you can have his ID just post through this site oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

Hmm, this is a major flaw in their logic for this idea. If they ever take questions about it someone needs to bring this up.

i wanna jack off with my right hand but its like frozen

OH BOY THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE?

25 bucks for 12 hours of gameplay that's pretty cheap goyim! The other competition wants to charge you 40 bucks for 8 hours of gameplay only! Trust me I am your best ally.

Oy vey.

its not, you can easily saturate two cores so they will have to multitask a lot, so four slower cores get work done quicker than two fast ones.
after four cores, diminishing returns start to kick in, atleast for everyday usage

Never gonna work in Burgerland as long as the kike ISP companies continue with their monopolies.

just wait until your favorite franchise has an exclusive come out on this shit only

worry about that when it comes. youll destroy yourself if you concentrate on bad future all the time

I no longer have a favorite franchise, they were all raped

We wont need to worry about that for a looooooooooooong time.

The internet for most people just barely supports hd video. Streaming games just isn't possible for most people yet. Look at onlive, that shit tanked fucking hard.

Until the day that people can watch streams without buffering and control the games with no input lag, it'll never happen.

Streaming games is just a gymic

i hereby propose a 24 hour ban for all the cuckchan fags that don't archive
archive.is/C87Sl

What the fuck were they thinking? No one's going to use that.

I propose you remember why archives are used, there are plenty of publications that deserve clicks especially when providing interesting information like this.

Except for kids using their allowance money to be the next PewDiePie. I guess Nvidia found their target audience.

What the fuck is this shit?
Who is the target demographic for this garbage? Why the fuck would I want to pay for a shitty novelty like this? I own a desktop computer that can run anything I need. I have a fucking PSP for when I'm away from the desktop. I don't need this shit. Who needs this shit? This is the same shit as PSNow, only at least PSNow makes some sense for the normalfags/idiots too stupid to understand how emulators work, and PSNow is still just as fucking jewish.

I admire your faith in normalfags. Very Christian of you.

its going to be as popular as OnLive!

There were people that paid for OnLive, didn't they?

For now

Its NeoFag lite

I have a FX 8370, and it's still great for properly multi-threaded applications/games; single threaded performance is mediocre though. As far as heat goes, the packed-in Wraith cooler keeps things below 50 Celsius most of the time.

Meant for

There are a lot of companies who would love nothing more than to have the Netflix model take off for games. Personally, I hope it never happens since the (((cloud))) is basically the ultimate DRM.

Cloud computing boosts you PC specs, look at the xbox one(TM), the most powerful and rich console on the market! Enjoy the most fun exclusives, like the progressive halo 5 and the frenetic gear of war 4!
1$/h are nothing for such service! You don't even need to pay for it yourself, thanks to our sophisticated geolocating chips, our workers can come straight to your house and take the money directly from your father wallet!

Fucking new faggots

>>>/cuckchan/

Also >nvidia's face when

OnLive (aka Gaikai) was bought by Sony and is now PS Now.

Enjoy your overpriced shitware

How retarded is she?

She's a woman.

this…actually makes a lot of sense. No rig, no game, play some piece of shit for 5-8 hrs., rinse and repeat twice for $25.

Instead of saving up $100 to buy a semi-decent GPU and playing shit on the lowest settings like any good toaster owner, people will spend hundreds of dollars to stream a decent GPU.

Why are people this stupid? A computer than can play AAA games isn't that expensive especially if you go with the bare minimum.

Because no one these days understand how price to performance ratios work so they buy a shitty budget card when for usually $50 more they can get something that can actually play AAA games.

I upgraded in 2012 and even then I only got a radeon r9 and a AMD FX-6350. I can still play games like Spacehulk:Deathwing and the game doesn't even slow when there are 50 genestealers on screen and all of those fucking particle affects.

Even shitty cards by today standards are still useable. I hope whoever rents a GPU gets cancer.

Can someone in this thread tell me why my 5 year old i7 3770k (still working) was a mistake and not the most compatible, reliable and affordable choice even with it's stock fan?

Because good goyim buy the latest hardware even when their current hardware can still run at a good performance level. Have you not bought a Kaby Lake processor yet?

not nearly enough bug rape

No, that specific i7 still is my first and only processor I've ever had to buy. In fact the only part I've ever had to replace is my power supply which recently caught fire. I was afraid it was my old 660ti jewvidia, but no.

What PSU was it? You didn't buy a used or el cheapo one did you?

Good thing i got out of the nvidia cult long ago. Amd might be lagging behind on cpus but its gpus are pretty damn good. Also many of you may disagree but in my experience using both a nvidia oc gpu and anamd oc gpu. The nvidia runs way hotter. Like would make me sweat whilst playing hotter.

It was an LSP ultra 750w. My new one is seasonic 650. Hopefully the old one was overkill and I don't need more than 450 on my system.

In 36 hours of gameplay you could buy a decent gaming machine.
So yeah, it's just a demo service.

i can get a decent gaming machine for 30$?

Nah she's ok, she uses it for mining dogecoins.

BRAVO NOLAN

$1.25/hour
RIP

The jews in vidya envy the jews in hollywood, in the end all vidya will be streamed and you can only access the stream for 10 shekels an hour. Games will only become purchasable after the streaming phase has been milked for maximum shekels, just like with movie theaters.

AMD pre Ryzen

Why do they have to make everything into a cult. It's just a fucking graphics card. Fucking marketing aids

So you want it to be free?

No because AMD is focusing on per core performance rather than multithreading

>>>/out/

Is it worth if i upgrade to a newer card which has 4Gb of ram instad of 2Gb?

For the love of God please fucking upgrade. I had a 660 for the longest and couldn't stand it anymore. I ended up picking a 4GB rx480 off of Newegg for $180 and the difference is night and day. I went from 1080p Metro 2033 medium at 30ish FPS to 1440p maxed at 60 FPS plus. I just wish I had waited another day because right after I purchased the 4GB version the 8GB version went on sale for $200 and the extra VRAM would help out immensly with AA which in a lot of games can cause performance to decrease substantianlly.

I can finally play shit like Natural Selection 2, newer Total War games (after Medieval 2) and shit like Shadow of Mordor with the Ultra HD texture pack at an acceptable framerate without sacrificing graphical quality.

Yeah, fuck this shit. One can be jewed only so much.
Maybe I'll consider ATI this time. Something with like 8 gigs of memory, because devs these days are lazy as fuck and optimization is a waste of time.
Or maybe fuck altogether.

I say yes. Doesn't matter how good your card is, it's "old" and has little vram. I mean, fuck, my gpu is already "old".

any recomende model? should i move to AMD?

I'm wanting to upgrade and switch to AMD too but I've got a 680 atm and there isn't much from AMD that rivals the 680 within my price range.
One day though…

AMD is amazing compared to NVIDIA from my switch. There were just to many things I couldn't tweak or set in the NVIDIA game suite which required 3rd party software to do. They recently released their big Chirstmas driver package and it's full of useful shit you can't find in the graphics suite from NVIDIA.

You can overclock individual games and give them each their own profile. Everything from voltage for memory to the gpu itself, fan speed, memory clock and other things. It comes with it's own recording/streaming software (like ShadowPlay) that's been tested to perform better in regards to framerate impact than ShadowPlay does. Add alongside AMD gpus are starting to perform better in DX12 and Vulcan and the picture is pretty much painted.

I can't tell if NVIDIA doesn't care, or if they're just getting lazy.

As for reccomended model I went for the MSI rx480. However depending on your budget you can either wait for the rumored rx490 or the new Vega line of graphics cards.

That greentext is exactly what my IRL mate did same cards and everything.

He is using a 470 because it is 8gb.

i thought we moved on from aol-esque services?

Just realised my i5 3570 is probably a bigger bottleneck than my GTX680 and upgrading that will require buying another motherboard on top of that.
Fuck.

they have like 90% marketshare and every normalfag is peddling their marketing for free

what about a GTX1060?

The trick is to buy the best MB / CPU you can afford so it lasts a couple of GPUs.
I got the first MB to support PCI-E x16 v3 manu years ago so had no issues dropping a 1070 in to replace my 670.

Wheres the third option?

Yeah, but they don't even sell Ivy Bridge anymore. I've looked for a higher end CPU from the same line but there aren't any. I'll wait for Ryzen and then switch over, and grab an RX480 at the same time. I don't think there's much point getting the GPU yet since the Vega line will drop the price and the CPU is the bottleneck anyway…

Why would I pay $7.98 a week to post on Holla Forums?

Wouldn't know to be honest. You can read up on performance tests from tech websites and see how it handles under real world testing instead of synthetic benchmarks. Compare all the cards that interest you and then compare their price ranges. If money isn't so important or a problem for you, then buying a GPU that has a 10-20% performance increase over it's direct competitor for an extra $100+ isn't a problem. Usually NVIDIA cards are bad in terms of price to performance ratio. The most recent that I can think of that's not so bad cost wise in regards to performance to it's competitor counterpart would be the 1050 and 1050TI.

He is probably too cool for x86 / x64 and uses an ARM CPU because that lets him play all the cool games like candy crush.

I would hold off on building any time soon, the Intel Cannonlake 10nm is due mid year and if you don't want that it will still make everything else cheaper.

WOOOOO YEAH BABAYYYYYY
See you on the Battlefield, my dudes!

i wanted to get the rx470 but im aiming to build a medium powered small footprint game rig, using a cm elite 110 and i dont wanna deal with excessive heat and instead i droped my money on 1050ti.

best move i can make for now, where im from rx460 costs as much as a 1050ti.

Wow its in the MOTHERFUCKING CLOUD. That automatically makes your games 3 times better.

No its obviously not a service for Burgers.

Cheapest internet here is less than 50 euro per month. No data caps and 100/20 speed. Should be fast enough for this. I think data caps are the biggest problem. If you live in a country with an allowance you're fucked.

I don't know about the availability of this service. If they're stupid enough to roll it out in the US only it will fail.

Good point, this could become huge in Asia where internet is dirt cheap but people are poor so won't have high end cards.

Or room for gaming PCs.

If you've ever had a woman you'll know how much they hate computers and power cords.

I remember Sony buying the technology for the sole purpose of being able to hold back their own technology due to lack of competition. Shit is both incredibly hilarious and sad at the same time.

Any woman that complains about a PC in a common area is likely a vapid whore, especially if their mood suddenly turns on a dime at the prospect of you buying several thousand dollar Apple-brand trash can.

>>>/out/

2 cores with hyperthreading, versus 4 cores no HT on the i5

polite sage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Video games were supposed to be the last mainstream use from computers that wouldn't be able to be able to move to the cloud. This is only made worse by $25 for 20 hours actually being a decent deal with many new single player games and if this becomes popular the prices will likely drop. I don't like this future.

You can still use them with older versions of Windows, you just don't get support for the latest features. From a company's perspective it doesn't make sense devoting money and manpower to releasing and maintaining drivers for older versions of Windows when Microsoft doesn't support Windows 7 anymore beyond bug and security fixes and will be discontinuing mainstream support for Windows 8.1 next year, especially when the hardware they're offering requires a new motherboard and a drop in upgrade while keeping your existing Windows install isn't possible in that case.

VIAat least they contributed the mini ITX motherboard standard, their CPUs have always been underpowered

do you guys just get to browse chans all day in the hope that a relevant thread pops up? Where do I sign up :^)

Can't argue with those

The maskatta man.

More on the pricing, OP could have provided a better source:
marketwired.com/press-release/nvidia-expands-geforce-gaming-to-millions-more-pcs-and-macs-nasdaq-nvda-2186326.htm
The free hours could be interesting when Steam has a free weekend and could be abusable.

wont that fuck up with performance because those features are essentials

If it still runs then those features obviously weren't essential.

no one tested them on 7 yet

Uh, you don't get to bring dubs.

This is actually true

There are not my dubs

Uh, guys. Just think, these are the prices they can offer when they need to give everyone their own GPU. What will the prices be like in the future if they're able to divide up a single GPU between multiple people to more easily scale the performance to what games need and users demand?

install linux_

what the fuck.

There's nothing wrong with that pricing, it's actually pretty good $/hour entertainment.

Look at it this way: Normalfags will spend $15 to sit in a crowed movie theater and watch a 4/10 movie for an hour and a half while niggers talk over the movie and there's a crying baby because single mothers are subnhuman and want to inflict their anguish on everyone around them.

It's like you plebians don't even want to run OS4.1.

nvidia guy is not here yet also the shills from /g/ didnt migrate?

don't you fucking dare.

I wasn't planning on it, but you can have this.

my god.. it may actually work…