Vidya Games Thread

∧,,∧           ∧,,∧  (´・ω・`)          (´・ω・`)  ( つ V I D Y A G A M E S ⊂ )  しー-J           しー-J
Watcha been playan, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexandre-ignatov.itch.io/solitude
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0VdxyZJe4
forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=18894
youtube.com/watch?v=SHSpv-En8y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't play video games anymore but they still consume my life

Mech warrior LL the community edition. Im stating to use tanks more to great effect. Tough to get through some terrain and see over stuff though

Gex, which cover art do you prefer Holla Forums? Western or Japanese?

Been playing Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (or as I've taken to calling it, Everybody Hates Kairu). Not all that far into it, but boy does everyone aside from Kairu's adopted father and sister (maybe one of the maids too), hate his fucking guts over not having any capability to do magic at all (some even outright say they're looking for a good reason to murder his ass) in a world where everybody can do magic. Boy just wants to do right by his adopted dad in order to repay the man for having taken him in, but while his sword skills are indeed good, he's worthless compared to the average mixed physical/magic knight types. Even "tough love" attempts from his father (put him in situations where he'll die if he doesn't use magic) have thus far failed to awaken any ability in him, and if that keeps up, the peoples' fear and loathing are going to wind up with him being mercy killed.

Overall, not too bad a game thus far for a western game aping a classic JRPG. Certainly seems better than hipster filth like YIIK.

80s/90s western aesthetics > 80/90s eastern aesthetics

00/10s eastern aesthetics > 00/10s western aesthetics

This has been proven time and time again.

Dark Souls. I finally got into it and I'm loving this shit.

I haven't played anything in a while, but the last game I was playing was Crystalis for NES.

I got to the second village where this guy told me that he had lost something near the river so I ran around there for a bit until I found it. I brought it back to him & he gave me a gas mask so I could go into the poison forest. I went into the poison forest & couldn't really find much in there except the entrance to a third village. In the third village no one can understand me & just keep saying the same thing "go in peace" while blocking off the inn & stuff. I dunno if they're supposed to be bug people or what. Outside the forest in various directions there are enemies I cannot harm, sword just "chings" off them. I really don't wanna look up a guide since that would ruin the adventure of it, but I honestly had no idea where to go or how to understand the people in that village. All the wandering was significantly raising muh level though.

Played quite a few I either received as Christmas gifts or got as gifts for myself

May as well have not released it at all if the game was going to be that uninspired and borderline nonfunctional.

Not as offensively bad as I would have expected, there were definitely parts of it I preferred to Human Revolution. I still would prefer if they would just make this some other generic dark sci-fi stealth action series instead of pretending it's modern Deus Ex.

Didn't think it was all that bad either, until I replayed Star Fox 64 immediately afterward and there's just no comparison.

Surprisingly neat little game I still haven't beaten yet, but it comes with a big recommendation, lots of fun

It's alright but that 99% completion is going to haunt me

I really like difficult games, but their idea of "more difficult" often turns into "longer health bar". Even when you learn how to beat each boss, it still just makes every single fight drag the fuck on.

I played some VIP Mario today, up to the end of the first boss. The first level of the second area is kicking my ass, though.

Mainly for the soundtrack, but the game was fun for the 7 hours it took to finish.

Many Atari 2600 games, with the Good2600 romset.
To name a few:
As for PC games, some indie games like Aaru's Awakening and Hive Jump. HJ is early access

I played pic related, and managed to get more than 30 wins in the survival mode. UNIEL's survival becomes real bullshit from stage 20 onwards.

I started to play Ninja Gaiden Black again and holy shit I always forget how fucking good it is, I don't want to sound like a faggot but it may be one of the best games ever made

I played this.
alexandre-ignatov.itch.io/solitude

It was shit. I don't know what I expected.

I'm kinda surprised how quickly I've reached rank 1, I only just left Lab X16. I thought I would have to get to Chernobyl before I got to that rank. Anyway, I've mostly been dragging bodies around filled with loot so I can save up and buy an exoskeleton suit. They look pretty badass although they have shit for all radiation protection.

Been playing Dead by Daylight alot recently, I've never been so angry in my life. Shits fucking non-functional and extremely unbalanced but I can't stop playing it, please someone help.

I WAS playing NieR, but turns out the disc I had started having issues so I'm ordering a replacement. Been playing pic related while I'm waiting for my copy to come in.

It's great, but I can see why Dragon Quest games have accents in the west, last character I fucking talked to used a combination of hiragana, katakana (for words normally typed out in hiragana) and engrish in the same fucking sentence. Every character has some sort of "accent" too.

Genius of Sappheiros is fairly linear. Have't run into a puzzle that is more complicated than find a key and open door or press button to make shortcut. Enemies aren't difficult. Just use regular attack unless you are in a rush than use a spell. Still haven't figured out how to make the word things pop up. It seems random. This might have been a fun game back in the 1980s when the super nintendo was big thing, but the all girl cast would turn anyone interested in a slow straightforward JRPG off.

Stupid and boring like everything else the ching chongs make. I think I am going to play some destiny later to get the taste out of my mouth.

Thief Gold, playing with tsfix and hdmod. Coming back to it like 15 years later after not being able to get past the second level as a kid, this is literally the best stealth game ever made. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Mario Maker
Pirated it out of curiosity, wondering why everyone said it was shit.

It's pretty entertaining from what I've played so far.

Might replay God Hand again, that game never gets old. Recently beat Bayonetta 1 and played a little bit of Let it Die. Might pick up Killer is Dead from where I left off, or start over again.

Trudging through postgame in Sun and trying to clear Necrodancer. I can't remember the last time I was excited for a game, and a few series of mine have gone to shit.

some of my recent ones

I've been playing through Final Fantasy 6 for the past few weeks. I'm pretty ashamed to say it, but I gave up after I got annihilated by the second random encounter in Kefka's tower. I just can't take it anymore, this game has done nothing but stress me the fuck out, and there's no way in hell I'm gonna spend hours grinding the shit out of my party to get them in the 40's, maybe 50's, I don't even know what the recommended level is for the final dungeon.

Here's wot I done played recently and my thoughts on them vidyas:

10 out of 10, best Open World game because most of the world ACTUALLY GETS USED, every side quest had a unique story and characters, a metric shitton of voice acting, an ungodly amount of things to do and see that never got old, and of course, every little choice matters. Not as blatantly as Mass Effect or Marvel Ultimate Alliance, either.

Why the fuck did I put that off? Oh, it looks like just another arcade sidescroller Contra rip off, I'll get to that SOMEDAY I guess…well I'm glad I finally did, shit was epic and hilarious as fuck. The Independence Day reference at the end was just, just oh so perfect, too. I kick myself over and over for putting off such a damn good game.

Oh fun, it's Silent Hill Homecoming without Silent Hill in it…seriously, the mechanics, engine, graphics, even the way you move and fight are near identical. Another Konami Katastrophe.

I'm glad it was short because as cool, funny and charming as it was, it had some very obtuse puzzles. Also, filling in gameplay segments with Space Invaders, Adventure, Berzerk and Tic-Tac-Toe was pure laziness, but at least those parts were easy.

Unsatisfying, but comfy I guess. Mods help, turning off the music helps, but I just wish it had more life to it. I'm only in the second star system, but there's just so much repetition and bad building placement. I desperately hope Star Citizen does better, and that Squadron 42 isn't a limited, Mass Effect style experience.

Oh, forgot one.

Prince of Persia meets D&D meets John Rambo. If the pacing was faster it'd be a lot more awesome than it already is.

It's a nice game, you should play their other one

I love that game, so comfy.

I'm playing Tiger Knight: Empire War.
It's some janky ass chinese world of tanks with terrible translation in some places, but instead of tanks you play as an army general of either the Han Dynasty, Roman Empire, Kushan Empire or the Parthian Empire controlling a bunch of soldiers. Except right now you can only play as the Han Dynasty, because lol Early Access. Roman Empire "soon" though.
There's 5v5 PvP (where you control from 12 to 40ish soldiers per person depending on the tier you're playing.), 1v1 duels, and Co-op PvE which, so far, is just one mission where you duel some chinks one by one and then beat the shit out of Lu Bu together and siege a fortress.

It apparently released in October last year so I expected nothing. So far it's kind of neat, but I haven't played long enough nor do I think it's been out long enough to know if this will be disgustingly P2W or not.

I pirated cocksmith since a buddy of mine had a cable laying around. I'm going to try to put more hours into it so I can git gud at playing Metallica songs.

I figured if I can play a one hour setlist on Guitar Hero a day and git gud this can't be that much different, right? The difference is that that was back when I was in middle/high school.

Axiom Verge is pretty nice. To be fair I haven't played a metroid game aside from 3 for a short while due to a combination of being a poor kid and just forgetting about it as I got older but this is pretty neat.
Witch Hunt is also fun, but since it's just prop hunt with a nicer aesthetic I guess that's pretty obvious. Hopefully the full game will have a lot more maps and shit because while I like it, the one map we have is getting kind of dull.
Holy shit BlazBlue is fun, how have I not played a fighter before this? Like seriously taokaka is just fun. I'm sure I'm raw horseshit with her but I just enjoy everything about this goofy little catgirl and her fuckhuge claws.

I need to find another game like Legend of Mana.

The other Mana games? SD3 in particular is very good

WEW

The kike's right for once.

Elder Skyram Scrolls

Sven Coop. I need to git gud, but I'm working on it.
Also just hacked my 3DS, and I'm probably going to fuck around with Boxboy for a bit.

Legend of mana had this pleasant storybook feeling to it. It was comfy in the same way reading a light fantasy book would be.

Never played Portal so I bought both games recently, beat the first today and I though it was excellent, I just wish I had played it sooner. I'd like to start emulating again once I get another controller so I can play ZOE and Armoured Core

I didn't have a 360 until last month. I played Halo 3, ODST, and Reach all back to back.

3 was rather disappointing, the conclusion to their story was awful. ODST didn't have great writing either but it was more competent overall and had better level design and at least tried something a little different with the flashbacks and city "exploring." Reach was a fucking mess of a game, especially due to the horrible frame blending "motion blur" they smeared all over the thing. It averages 15fps in some levels but at least we can pretend to be on par with PC games now right guys?

I've beaten the Nier Automata demo so many times. I'd like to beat it with bare fists and nothing else, without skipping enemies, on Very Hard. It's just annoying having to go through the opening every time I die, which is in one hit from anything.

Why did he delete the "games you like for no apparent reason" thread?

Because it's a vague le random cuckch tier template thread? Also

Playing pic related. I was okay with the shit until they actually started namedropping Fire Emblem. Shame because as soon as they did, the finally started to introduce interesting miniboss fights.

I hope that's to 100% it, user. I beat it in like 5 but only got 81% items.

Konami wishes Contra was as good as Metal Slug. There's almost never been a bad Metal Slug game. You should definitely play Metal Slug 3 and look into some of the newer ones for the changes they bring. 3 in particular has branching paths that you can choose between. It's really great.

Play Ace Combat 6 (and 4, 5 and 0 on PS2). Then suffer with the rest of us at Ace Combat 7 teasing.

Conflicted.

I like everything about it but I also dislike everything about it.

I guess this is what happens when you watch too many cartoons about pure girls.

Already done. Played 4/5/0 a loooooooooong time ago and multiple times, played 6 before I played Halo.

Well never mind then. You've played everything I wanted to on 360. I can't recommend a whole lot else unless you've never played Resonance of Fate, which is PS3 and 360 I think.

I've had this for a short while but the start is a little slow so I have a hard time getting into it. But I'm the same way; love everything about it, but also conflicted about it.

rainbow six siege and Dishonored 2

siege is fun, i love it even if its a ubisoft game, its just right up my ally

i got dishonored 2 for ps4 as a christmas gift, i enjoyed 1 and this is well, pretty much more of the same in a way, i picked corvo and his powers are pretty much identical to the last game and i feel like some areas might have been made to cater more to emily. playing it on console is a bit frustrating but if i like it enough i'll pirate it on pc or something for a replay

tfw no bartender-chan wife who makes drinks for you and has no problems with you being drunk since she sees this shit every day and instead of telling you that she is leaving you, she just make another drink because she loves you and understand you and vice versa.

I was pretty disappointed. I expected cyber-punk and instead got a lesbian drama story.

I'm working on a big thing and need to cool down every now and then. Since I'm a sucker for time wasters and puzzle games I gave Pokemon Puzzle Challenge on GameBoy Color a go. I think I like it as much as Kirby Super Star Stacker (Kirby no Kira Kizuu) on SNes.
If anyone knows of other games along those line (easy to pick up and no need for too much thinking), go ahead.

Not a huge fan of
but I've been enjoying it so far. The music is great, the humour is pretty on-the-nose if a bit forced at times, and it's the best Holla Forums simulator I've ever seen. I wish Donovan would show up again, though.

Been switching around a bit but I'm mainly playing Aragami and I just started KOTOR again. Also been playing a bit of Daggerfall,

It was shilled herr to hell and back when it came out.

Well, fuck. I thought it felt like it was pandering to compulsive shitposters. Whatever, I've seen worse.

It's a god damn shame, there are so many good things about the game but it's completely ruined by how much they hold your hand and the kojima tier cutscenes that never end.
From what I've played there is barely any trainers that have more than two pokemon, seriously what the fuck. I really hope it gets a romhack that fixes as much as possible like what ORAS got, but since Nintendo is going after romhacks now I don't know if it will ever happen

Is this the new successor to 4AM without faggotry?

Been playin through all of Ace Attorney again and trying to get an undercover kikestarter for the games crapcom still refuses to localise. Will probably play Onimusha games between work because it's one of the few games my boss likes.

It was well known that they were going to casualize it before it came out.I'm fucking impressed they managed to do that since it's fucking pokemon
Why didn't you listen?

Last thing I did in MSQ was the defeat the Ultima weapon. I'm feeling the grind so I'm taking a break from the MSQ to level my Lancer to 34 for BfB. POTD is such a grind too though, but besides Daily Roulette, it's the only effective way to level. But I cleared 51-60 today. Having trouble finding the fun though recently. May have to take a small break for a few days or go stick around at Gold Saucer for a while. I DID do a good few of the Hildebrand quests, which I loved. I haven't finished all of them, but I'd love to find another good side-quest line like this.

Having a lot of trouble putting this down. Forgot how much fun it rather, the mods was before I picked it up during the steam sale. I'm just running through the maps already in the game for now; haven't even touched any of the custom campaigns. Any suggestions for those?

Playing through Darksiders again but with a less-shitty port is great. And the 60fps is a great boost. This is a game I can see myself revisiting yet again in another year or two. Still love Joe Madureira's artwork in this.

crawling my way through this one. I kind of hate it. You "rival" picks the pokemon that your start is strong against, barely has a team when you already easily have 6. The only thing I've had a slight struggle against so far is the Totem Pokemon; which are just slightly stronger and have a higher health pool. Don't care for the EXP share being a key item for whole party rather than a single held item, but turning it off would only make this take so much longer. I do like that they let you get EXP from capturing Pokemon though Yes yes I'm well aware a lot of this is stuff carried from X/Y/ORAS I dig the Pokemon Care thing though, where you pet them and feed them beans.

Put about 80 minutes in today, feels nice. I like it. I don't think it'll be more fun than AM2R, but it's got a sick soundtrack.

Neat. Kinda like a lesser version of an Underwater Minecraft of sorts. I've put about 80 minutes into it and don't think I'll ever pick it up again. I'm gonna refund it.

A basic rhythm game that's got plenty for a Senran Kagura fan like myself, so I enjoy it. I wish XSEED would fix the frame drops it occasionally has though.

I didn't think they could make it more casual than gen 6, and those games were prep for pokemon go. At least I pirated it, but it's a god damn shame that the series is going down such an irredeemable route.

They should have left pokemon go for the casuals and kept the mainline for the autists. The series was heading in such a good direction with gen 5, why did everything have to go so fucking wrong?

Just kill EVERYTHING

*Fixed
I've beaten off to the Nier Automata demo so many times. I like to beat off with bare fists and nothing else, without skipping strokes, I'm Very Hard. It's just annoying having to go through the cleanup every time I cum, which is in one stroke from anything.

Picked up EYE in the sale and I'm mostly loving it, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong - I was criticized by my mentor for "making waves" after he told me not to. Besides that, I'm trying to be a stealthy sniper of sorts, but I'm running into trouble with staying hidden, and I frequently get jumped by huge squads of enemies. Given that the source engine isn't particularly well-built for stealth, how do I keep a lower profile on the battlefield? Or will it become clearer as I play further? (I have done all of two campaign missions, although I tried the extra mission in New Eden and got thoroughly fucked by the endless colossal crowds of enemies, which is really what stymied me and got me wondering if I was missing something.)

I've been playing Xanadu Next and Furi. I'm in love with both games.
Xanadu Next I have no idea why but the combat is really entertaining for me even if it boils down to bait an attack and backstab. There's just something very compelling about leveling up all weapons to 200% proficiency and swapping in and out guardians and skills and spells.
Furi just hits all the right spots for me. Every move I have can be charged, the artstyle is great, the music is superb and I like how deep the gimmicks of bosses get. It's a blast.

Still downloading Arkham Origins and Ys III to play after I'm done with these two games. I'm looking for a TPS to play, after I gave Warframe a shot I'm really craving something as fast and as original as WF but something that's actually designed by functioning human beings and not jews who find more ways to force you to pay something to have "fun". Any suggestions? The last TPSs I played were Vanquish and EDF.

can you provide a link? i hate searching through shit to find some gold nuggets, i would like to try these games out!

I played EYE long ago, but the only stealth I did was turning invisible shortly so I could re-appear among groups who I would then proceed to annihilate with this bad motherfucker.

What , all the stealth you need is to initiate fights or cloak out of combat to recover, the game's an ultra violent party simulator, it's all about murdering assholes with your preferred murder method.

Well shit, guess I'll have to go somewhere else to get my stealthy long-range fix. It's still great fun though; I'll just change my approach to embrace it. Thanks, anons.

I wouldn't go that far. You could do stealth if you wanted or just hack people. But it was more fun for me personally to play with heavy arms. I did use the stronk sniper rifle (forget what it was called). I saw some people having loads of fun with melee as well.

EYE is an extraordinarily ambitious game with many ways to play. Just do whatever you want as the depth of EYE's gameplay offers an absurd amount of options.

Agreed but remember, at the end of the day those are only options to facilitate the murder party, you can't rely on hacking or stealth as the sole options, always have a backup murder tool.

You can try long range stealth sniping, just be prepared for close quarters when they spot you or things get feisty, focus on getting out of combat when things hit the fan if you wanna remain stealthy. The silenced sniper is one of the best overall early weapons too since at that point in the game one headshot is pretty much one kill.

Oh yeah and i forgot about OneShot.

You can't trust your mentor, culter. The sulfatum is OP, the depazador is fun. Light armour is flimsy. Upgrade legs.

Divinity Original Sin EE
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC

always another retarded faggot

also

Persona 4 Golden, its alright on hard mode until I got to Shadow Mitsuo. The fight just drags on like crazy and I frequently die because I run out of either healing items or SP, the first form is fine but the second form is complete bullshit. I guess I gotta grind for better Personas or something but I wonder what levels, gear, and Personas they expected you to have on hard mode, or if they just lowered the damage you could do and didnt test anything else.

??? 😏 ???

just assuming

Castle Crashers is still good

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Fairly nice, although the first two or three bosses can be frustrating. Quickly gets better afterwards.

Good. Boring but simple and generally entertaining. The bump system is stupid though. If any developer tried that shit today Holla Forums would throw a collective fit about casualising combat so bad you don't even need to press a button to attack.
Can't get Xbone controller to work with it. Steam controller works though. My guess is it's Microsoft being fucking incompetent again. All they literally had to do was make the Xbone controller compatible with existing XInput libraries and they fucked it up so that it's a crapshoot whether games will support it properly or not.
Eh. My friends are looking for something new and different to play together, and it's not double-jewed Overwatch cancer. It's alright, but it's nothing amazing. I'm glad I didn't pay money for it.
Remember how good Super Metroid was? This isn't that good. In fact, it's pretty fucking average. There are lots of weird control glitches I've come across, not the least involving bugs that prevent you from actually being able to shoot enemies but fucktard MC will aim at the foreground instead of the background.
Fucking glorious. Haven't gotten too far in to it because I'm wary of enjoying any 4X too much lest I lose weeks, but the setting is amazing and the random encounter elements and villagers are well handled. Feels like a mix between a choose you're own adventure novel and a wilderness survival simulator and kingdom builder in a land that wants you dead.

I agree that the bump system quickly becomes annoying, but I would hardly call it casual. It's more that the bump system is fairly unpredictable, particularly so with fast-moving enemies.

EYE is a long range game with lots of close encounters. The maps are huge, but most weapons have the range for it. Think of it as a longer range Serious Sam, but you can go stealth temporarily to reposition.
If you want to snipe a lot unlock the S6000 at the armoury. It's an LMG with sniper capabilities, and it's one of the most versatile weapons in the game.

Mainly been playin a ton of Binding of Isaac after finally getting back into it, along with Overwatch and Dark Souls 3… like my 6th character in that game.

I decided to start playing shmups starting with this game. Even on normal I'm too casual to not get my shit handed to me but it's still pretty fun and has a nice upbeat soundtrack
Picked this up recently and it's fun but really it makes me just want to play an actual MH game. fucking new 3ds are all sold out fucking gamestop fuck
I'm liking it so far, only played ~4 hours so far and I haven't even scratched the surface of content in this game which is good. Although to be honest I'm not seeing any DEEPEST LORE quite yet outside of normal JRPG babble but I'm sure that once I get further and the game opens up I'll get to see some more of the worldbuilding
I'd been playing with friends a bit over the holidays and it's some good fun, coop is good for JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP with tons of allahu akbar bots

The S6000 is my favorite gun in that game, besides the fan-favorite bear killer. Most people seem to go straight for the minigun since you start with it but the S6000 is basically a minigun you can snipe with

I've been meaning to try that out, it looks interesting and the devs seem pretty cool with all the free updates and shit

Really good and fun game with lots of good dialogues. I've almost finished it and then I'll play the 2nd one while waiting for the 3rd to be released.
I have to play it with a goddamn clock near the monitor 'cause it makes me lose track of time. Bannerlord when?
Another fun game, love the gameplay and the characters even more. This will be one of those few games that will make me sad after completing them because they were too good.

Holy shit I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Playing Kamidori right now. I think I've been at this a little too long.

Samurai Warrior's 4 Empires has been a fun ride. Especially since I mercilessly decimated pic related's clan, then hired her, causing her to swear eternal vengeance
I'm gonna try to fugg her
Will post results

2B is pure you sick fuck.

Company of Heroes and some Natural Selection 2.

The former, is getting kind of boring for me now. I've got about 200 or so hours logged, the maps play the same and I'm just too shit at RTS to even consider PVP.

The latter is either pure stress or pure joy, depending on who has the better team.

God Eater 2 came in the post though, once I finish my work I'll give it a go.

It took me so long to get into the Souls games. I bought DS when I first had a PS3 but only finished it last year, since I would just give up trying.

I also played the rest of the series as Das2 - Das - BB - Das3.

Favourite is Demon's Souls.

My game of choice at the moment. It's nice to feel how much i've improved since I first started playing it (~1.5-2yrs ago). Right now i'm just working on perfecting my BnB and coming up with new Burst Bait Counter setups (solo Val player).

I'm terrible at it, but I like it. Input windows and tolerances are much tighter than Skullgirls but i'm getting there.

Postan' the 2 best girls.

Got around to playing Hitman: Blood Money finally. At the hospital level with the not-death serum. Realized I should've saved one of the sedatives and gotta start over.

I've been playing akibas trip undead and undressed, why does your sister sound like a 49 year old feminist smoker?

Where do you people come up with these crazy exaggerations for dub voices?

Western dubs dont hire young people for voice acting, all their voice actors are 30+.

Remember that horrible scene from that JRPG? i forget its name, but some old woman was pretending to be a toddler.

Picked up Deadbolt in the winter sale on the premise of Gunpoint x Hotline Miami, and I can say the comparisons are appropriate. It's harder than I thought, mentally using Gunpoint as a baseline, but still really fun. I really like almost everything in here. Combat is pretty satisfying, and sneaking around in the dark and smoking through vents to come up behind undead is really really fun. Level design seems solid, there are a few I didn't think were that great, mostly the time limit one but it wasn't too bad all things considered. The ranking system feels pretty unforgiving, though it encourages you to find a path through the level that mimics this sort of "flow" of violence and movement you could get in Hotline Miami, particularly in the first one. I'm playing through the hard mode now, and it lives up to its name. Mostly through enemy placement and scarcity of guns/weapons, with a helping of tankier enemies. My biggest issue with the game is movement. Maybe its just my being used to Gunpoint's mechanics, but I feel like the reaper should've had some ways to get around faster and better. Not to the same level as GP of course, but at least the ability to dash or jump would've been nice.

The story wasn't too complicated or vague, but there's plenty of room for interpretation and mystery. Aesthetically I love it, the pixel art is really nice looking and they did a great job setting the mood in each area. Ditto for the music.

Personally, I give it a 9/10, because its great, caters to my taste, but has a few flaws.

Dragon's Dogma.

One thing that really stuck out to me was the way the whole map is arranged.
You can often see from where you came and get a good feeling of space in the game.

Overall, I like it.

I played through Mass Effect 3 for the first time couple of days ago.
How do I deal with these feelings? I've never felt this way about an ending before. Retcon when? Please.

I've also beaten Gunpoint which was a great distraction and have started Age of Decadence which kicked my ass. I like it though.

I think a couple of devs are from here. I forgot to pick it up.

It's been a pleasant afternoon replaying DMC1, always a joy to revisit. I recently picked up the HD Collection so I'll have to replay it and DMC3 twice apiece to get them up to DMD difficulty anyway.

If half of the map hadn't been cut it might be more obvious the whole thing is supposed to look like a dragon

I have been playing a lot of insurgency. I hate that the bots spawn behind you. Fuck them. I also hate the heights map, it's too open and, thanks to the previously mentioned spawning, it's very easy to get fucked from behind, especially on brutal difficulty and when you're playing conquer. I like them game, but fuck bots that cheat. Fucking cheating bots. Fuck you.

yep, it's the reason why Hopoo is one of the biggest memes on /agdg/, both on 4/vg/ and our offshoot

She stabs your urethra with her sharp toenail, so I'm not surprised Will isn't exactly itching for another go. She's pretty good though.

Playing xcom2
Besides that, bugs everywhere and holy fuck these rulers are annoying for how early they show up. Only thing worse was the Lost Tower mission.

No but that's pretty stupid. Do they not bother looking and just hire random big names or something?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0VdxyZJe4

It's so bad I'm thinking about finishing the game in japanese voices I don't understand and just reading the text even though it will ruin the experience for me

It's extra bad considering the character with the worst voice actor is the one I like the most too

I feel like I have the worst taste on Holla Forums

Her Asian counterpart was a qt 3.14 though, welp time to start pirating my nip games

I play Warframe and Robocraft most of the time. You're fine by comparison, user.

She sounds like a tranny about 2-3 years into hormone treatment honestly.

I guess your right

Biggest problem NGB has is the camera, but that's common for third person action games, especially of the era. I have issues with one or two enemy types, but it's been a long time since I played it so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

I don't have a problem with some characters getting regional voices or certain tics if it's written in, but when it's blatantly obvious that the voice actor is doing a bad job representing it is when I have problems. Just text though? That's fine. If I can deal with Sword Art Online penetration I can handle anything as long as it's not censorship or cancerous. Lots of people think if you don't play a game in japanese you are pure evil, but, well, see pic attached.

My second favorite RPG from my childhood, but I can see why the grinding wouldn't have aged well. A lot of doing well late in the game depends on how much grinding you do on dinosaurs to not just level up but learn spells.

Blackthorne is one of those games that makes a fantastic first impression but overstays its welcome. Every time I get to the forest I lose interest.

Developer is confirmed cucked too. Hope you didn't give them any money. They set out a mission statement to make a game that wouldn't rustle too many/any jimmies and get the shekels from those who would shun them if they knew the objective.

Weren't the percentages proven to be false? Thought I saw there was an "actual percentage" mod for all the actions you try taking for the first and second reboot games.

I don't really notice much of a difference. Maybe it's a little harder? I know they did their best to make sure nobody would want a mage with mastery in too many spell types. Seems like the biggest change.

Looking at that really makes me want to start the game. One day.

DD is one of those games I will boot up and play for a while for no reason. Might be my favorite of all time. No other ARPG I've played has ever felt as good, and the waifu creating potential is through the roof.

To be continued (body too long)

As for my own games.

Great turn-based open world fantasy story simulator with a 4x aesthetic/world and interesting game mechanics where death is always possible. I always want to do a million things at once but the limited resources and manpower, and the ever-increasing enemy difficulty in the world means you're always climbing uphill, unless you got really lucky during world generation.

Gonna get some flak for this…
>Skylanders Imaginators
Gonna get some flak for this but this is one of my only secret pleasures. The gameplay can get rote and the story is never anything to write home about, but all the characters have an undeniable charm and are designed incredibly well, and the action of putting a figure on the portal and playing the game with that figure has not gotten old for me. There's a certain collection feeling when getting them, and a certain satisfaction that comes from playing the character, choosing the skills that you feel best suit the character, and playing the game better as a result of knowing how to use the character properly, or to your style.

Great offline multiplayer game. The loose platforming makes it always somewhat of a gamble whether or not you're going to make it, you have to get used to the somewhat unique slipperiness of the controls to be any good at the game, and it's just the right combination of responsiveness and difficulty to get the hang of that everyone had a good time, if they were the type to enjoy video games on the most basic level.

This game on the castle stage is a great example of balanced and intense competitive gameplay. Fuck the second game though, balance and aesthetics out the fucking window with that one.

The best cooperative multiplayer with online play arcade-style game with unlockable equipment ever made. Fuck first person shooters of all kinds, fuck mobas, this is where it's at. If you are unable to enjoy this game there's no hope for you. Or maybe you need to get good. Play on Hard to start, all the way through, for the proper experience. Make sure you test the different classes, movement styles, and the bnb weaponry for each class before choosing a main or two, or three, or four; all the classes are good in some way and especially in some stages.

Shallow little SRPG with great sprite work and animations, crossover between multiple companies and games. Valkyrie Chronicles, Street Fighter, .hack, Dead Rising, Darkstalkers, DMC, Ghouls & Ghosts, Resonance of Fate, God Eater, Mega Man, and more I can't remember, including a few that never did see their release here but somehow strangely this game and its sequel got release here and with all of Frank's EROTICA! shorts intact. Bravo there. Anyway it's fun in short bursts but don't play it too long or else you start to care way more about playing the game properly instead of enjoying the beautiful 2D graphics.

Skipped II and IV due to the various niggling issues I'd read about that would have prevented me liking them. III was great aside from the corruption and pollution mechanics. V is basically that with the addition of the better-for-gameplay 1-unit-per-tile, even if it doesn't make much sense geographically. In my top 3 4x games I've ever played.

While tempest is generally a mistake, slowing the game down in all the worst ways, the rest of the game and expansions are solid, aside from diplomacy being broken for over half a year, and the micromanagement becoming a real problem near the end of the game, moreso than most other 4x games I've played to completion.

Stuck in vacation house down south with shit connection, I persevere through memes and preparedness
It's really weird going from the original red to this, seeing all the stuff like IVs and how there's barely any of the new types and being able to get berries off of trees that just respawn rather than you having to micromanage fertilizer is great, but I miss having the modern EXP share tools. Fortunately, there isn't some bullshit end game where you have to breed the perfect warriors to stand a chance anywhere but the battle rental place.
Even knowing that this was more of a quick cash in than anything else, like silver it's fun seeing how the first wave of things like introducing alt versions of characters and weird battle systems played out. Once KH3 and all the remakes come out I might think about getting them so I can say I've played more than 99% of the first and more than twilight town in 2. Also tornado is really good for sweeping trash battles and you can grind MP just by walking between rooms, just so you know.
Like a not shit version of COM, but at the cost of not being able to pick any chip at all times. Rare chip grinding aside, like in silver it's fun to have an endgame that isn't just min maxing sets, especially when you have to use your extra folder for shit.
This is the shit. It's all 2D sprites and orthogonally made and you can just go in and out of doors until the zombies kill the random npcs to get their weapons instead of paying out the ass and you can blow up passing vehicles with bombs and torture people and blow up buildings of people you don't like. And that's about 90% of the "cool little details," the rest of the game is pretty much a proto zombie survival simulator from 13 years ago, pre 2007. There's a nice little text prologue hidden in the game's files, and explains this one enemy that's both there to be a nuisance and the hallucinations.
Not fun at all, it's like a more complex version of that rosalina flash game that's just you and a pipe to dump enemies into the room, except you use a different hole.

Fucking fun, but it lacks a purpose beyond satisfying the autistic itch to build and optimize factory efficiency. The massive leap of complexity required for full automation after blue goo is also pretty painful. An ability to copy/paste/autoprint massive sections of landmass and factory would be a welcome addition.
Also the lightning-fast enemies that do fuckall are shit. Huge, devastating, slow-moving kaijus or giant robots would be better.

Fantastic game as always; currently over 1100 hours played.
The last update was garbage, though, and they need to add a massive amount of content to the early and pre-hardmode game. Also further side-grade diversification of early-hardmode would be great, since the cobalt/mithril/titanium phase is boring as shit and the three metal bosses are the least interesting in the game, even less interesting than their plain jane early game counterparts.
That's all just a massive nitpick, though, since I got more content from Terraria for $2.50 than every other vidya I played this year combined.

People claiming this game is hard is such a fucking meme. This game's design is very deliberate such that there's absolutely no challenge if you take the time to put together effective parties and don't go clicking on every little curio like an idiot.
The blatantly weighted RNG will frequently dick you over, but you can always stay ahead of any HP or Stress damage you take if you took two seconds to plan your shit properly before embarking.
Shit's fun and addicting as fuck, though.

Never again.

I just played and finished Shantae and it took about 7 hours to 100% it. One of the best games I've played in a while.

THIS on the other hand I'm probably going to get a refund on because the cutscenes never fucking end, and the gameplay outside of boss fights isn't all that great, at least at the beginning of the game.

Personally I had a lot of fun with Rabi-Ribi.

Why aren't more people playing this?

Finally got around to play Metroid Prime 2. Just got the gravity boost but I got killed and forgot to save, so I lost the scramble missile also.
Playing Metroid Fusion also, for the +20th time.
Also a bit of Diablo II Reworked and likingthe changes made to DII vanilla. Finally I can get some godamn decent runes in this fucking game.

Playing some Mount and Blade.
Decided to add some new troops and a proper troop tree for one of the units in Nova Aetas. Now the native farmers can be turned into contingents.

Deus Ex

Holy shit, the writing of this game is so fucking good, the aug system is fun and there's so much stuff to do.

Are the newer games anywhere near as good as this one?

_No

DCS:MIG 21
I for the life of me have issues flying this thing. Been practicing doing the intercept mission. Whenever I turn and fly towards the recon aircraft, my plane starts to lose RPM and fall out of the sky. I even have some fuel left.

Ha no

A lot of people seem to be okay with Human Revolution but expect to just play the original over and over again if you like it that much

Blood Omen
Had a lot of cool weapons and spells but most were rendered useless because of how OP that shield spell was combined with all the infinite magic items you could find.
Didn't really mind though that a lot of the AOE spells were one hit kills.

Finally got around to trying some of the games I got during the sale. Been playing Shantae, CrossCode and VA-11 HALL-A.

Playing vidya in the dark, being cozy with a hot drink while it's cold outside is the stuff of dreams.

Shantae is a nice game. Art and music are nice. It's frustrating to actually play though, because it isn't pixel-perfect, and I'm not too crazy about the post-production flash animation everything has. Feels more like a novelty platformer than anything else at the moment.

VA-11 HALL-A has nice art and a nice soundtrack, but a lot of the dialogue is super cringy. I also expected it to be a game about bartending and some open-ended gameplay/dialogue, as opposed to being a VN with a bartending minigame. I love the aesthetic, the music, and the setting, but I'm turned off by the story, its direction, and how much Xchan fanservice it dumps into it. It's so close but so far.

CrossCode is nice. Looks/feels/plays/sounds like an old SNES relic that's been unearthed, and surprisingly resonated with 12-year-old me. It's the mix of Secret of Mana and Phantasy Star that I've always wished for. The tumblr noses on the otherwise anime-styled characters bothers me immensely though, and the fact that it's still an Early Access game infuriates me, because I really like this game a lot.

Titanfall 2 i recently been using the holo pilot kit. it feels good to fool the other team like that

Decided to try finish up the last two batham games. Nice change of pace to playing planet coaster.

Cataclysm DDA and just started "Darkest Time" Russian mod for STALKER: shoc

Thinking of restarting UnderRail with a new character build, I stopped playing it six months ago

Factorio looks so cool but I always struggle with games that don't have much of a designated goal/mission. I sometimes lose motivation to play C:DDA for that reason

Holy shit Viewtiful Joe is the most fun game I've ever played. I picked it up again last night and had a blast. Beat Gran Bruce and Another Joe in about a minute each with no damage. Would have done the same to Alastor but I screwed up the last kick.

Owlboy is okay… idk I kinda started hating all the characters. Twig just trivializes any non-boss encounter. Also fuck that cannon minigame

Rabi-Ribi is garbage.

I don't get this criticism. Factorio is focused just fine. You have tons of immediate goals you must juggle in addition to one overall goal of getting off the planet. There's always something to do, whether it's protecting your base, managing fuel stocks, fixing production line log jams, planning out expansions, finding new resources, finding ways to optimize or completely recreate your production lines, planning out research, and so on. I think it's a fine example of plate spinning and it makes it really hard to put down. The only times where you don't feel this pressure is in the beginning before you've polluted enough to piss off the xenos and in the end game when you are about to max out your tech.

I'm only guessing what happened but I assume this happens when you're nosing down onto the target after a climb.

The mig21 has a fuel tank for inverted/0g flight that only lasts like 1 full second while you're afterburning, you almost NEVER want to have less than .2Gs in the mig21 and if you do you want to quickly correct.

Reference page 35 bullet points 20 and 21 for the actual limitations of this fuel tank, and page 162, emergency engine relight, for how to restart your engine mid flight, and this is something you need to be able to do very quickly and easily for when it happens to you at low altitude.

tl;dr read the fucking manual, even if I'm wrong, your issue is probably somewhere in the operational limitations section.

I spend days on trying to find good master of magic clone.

So far i am pretty lost in my choices.

I don't like Endless Legend for small number of playable units.
I don't like Age of Wonders 3 for being too much combat focused.
Warlock 2 seems to be mediocre.
AoW 2 seems to be better than 3, but still not enough like MoM.
AoW 1 looks like real deal, but it doesn't have random map generator.
Planar Conquest, Eador, Sorcerer King are all very poorly made garbage.
CiV 4 mod Fall from Heaven II feels just like a reskin with spells.

I hate choosing when there's no best of them all.

If you made waves the mentor had all the rights to criticise you, stupid culter. In order to do well you only have to do three things:
Follow these jian-proof instructions and you'll gain all the brouzoufs and become an elite culter.

If you're looking for an interesting turn based Strategy game try Dominions or Conquest of Elysium.

I've been playing a lot of Supreme Commander. I downloaded FAF (a fan made multiplayer client made because the original multiplayer no longer works) but I'm too much of a pussy to actually play online. I think I need more practice. The campaign is fun, though. I'm about two missions away from beating it.

Empyrion is pretty fun. It's Rust in space, complete with building your own spaceships. However, it's early access survival, so no doubt simply posting it has triggered most of the anons here.
A friend bought it for me because he wanted someone to play with.

Rainbow Six Siege

It's fucking infuriating

I got windward on sale since ships give me a proper boner (I also have 3 extra copies but I'm saving those for a rainy day.)

Color me surprised when I found out there are airships at the end of the game. My main problem is the game is very grindy. I love fucking sailing, customizing my ship, and building towns up from nothing but it's more methodical than fun.

I want play a modded version but that locks you out of some of the online play. I should probably play with some other anons to liven things up but I need to save my copies for meat space friends.

What do you want for one of your copies of Windward?

nudes.

I don't have anyone locked up in my basement at the current time.

Playing through Fallout 1 for the seventh(?) time, having just as much fun as always. I am able to play my character without foreknowledge of quest results, but I do wish there was more to do in the game. Is there any mod or edit of the .ini that will make random encounters happen way more often? can only squeeze so much fun from a game I know absolutely everything about.

Dude you should have gotten it on sale. It was like ridiculously cheap. anyway it's a pretty monotonous grind. Nothing you'll miss out if you already have a time sink to chip away at your life.

How cheap? actually now I remember I played it a while back but it kind of just lacked contact, all the missions were canned, I wonder if they updated the game at all.

Fell into TF2 again. Everyone sucks but me.

Love Zelda 2. Good shit.

More QuakeWorld like usual.

Bad Milk is one of the most interesting experiences I've had in a long time.

Bretty gud so far, it's your usual isaac game but with less Edmund balance and more fun, also it has decent co-op

If you like the original Deus Ex but wish you could shoot more and talk less it could be up your alley

Mindless horde killing with some okay variety of weapons and open exploration of the maps instead of retarded railroading, I like it just haven't had the time to play much of it

The mission variety is very limited. It's just an excuse to sale around, kill pirates, upgrade your ship, rinse and repeat. It's good if you just want to veg out and not think for a while.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Fuck it I'm just going to play Pirates! again.

yea, butt pirates.

Dungeon slot is empty, no butt pirates until I go out again.

Rance 5
i've accepted im probably not going to be fapping to this game and im enjoying it as a VN

Nothing, video games are shit.

oooooh boy do I feel like a retard. The "time limit" level I mentioned? Well I got to it in hardmode and lets just say that I wasn't to happy with it, thought it was some serious bullshit, like how am I supposed to do this in 50 fuckin seconds. What I didn't realise until seeing it mentioned in a steam thread is that you can hide in the vent to not die at the end of the timer. Fuck.

So uh, disregard that part.

Then why are you here.

Are you blind? He just said why.

Missing Part 6 and 7's Another Battle secret missions. After that, I don't think the shit wi-fi I get where the PS3 is at will allow any form of decent online multiplayer. Campaign mode is fun, though.

Neat tower defense game that I never got around to finishing 10 or so years ago. Things get more and more psychedelic as the level timer ticks down, and sometimes I lose track of what's happening, but it's good fun.

Simple RTS where you lead a company of marines as they purge a planet of aliens. Said aliens don't take too kindly to that, and become better at trying to stop you every level.

Thinking of getting back into Grim Dawn, Tales of Maj'Eyal and Salt and Sanctuary. Have a Skeleton Sun Paladin to avenge in ToME.

In S&S, I haven't been able to find a boss after the Sodden Knight? atop the Banquet Tower. I've made it to the Village of Smiles and the forest below, but all I remember of progress is running into a pack of 3-4 casters that took 70% of my health in one hit.

That reminds me, I really need to play a few games of Master of Orion again. Wish there were more 4x without a lot of micromanagement or drawn-out endgames, but instead we got Civ as the genre father. Right now I'm on a replay of Dragon's Dogma with greatly throttled leveling rates, slight stat level adjustments and modded body proportions

Dark Souls and the Day if the Tentacle remastered.

The game is shit, luckily I finished it and can now write about how shit it is. WHO THE HELL THOUGHT MAKING THE MAIN CHARACTER AUTISTIC AND WILLING TO BITE PEOPLE OR SNIFF PEOPLE, OR LICK FRIENDS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Been getting back into it quite a bit. It's likely to be the only real highlight for Ubusoft until there's a verdict on the new Ghost Recon. The stories I read and write in the RSS threads show how crazy shit can get in that game.

It's mindless grind and sometimes that's all I need if I'm feeling a bit aloof.

I don't like this game but lots of my friends play it. I wish they'd to Deathwing, Vermintide, Dirty Bomb, or something. At least two of them are getting into RSS, so there's that.

R6S is a beautiful fluke, i grabbed it on a whim during a sale with the intent to probably refund, and now i'm at like 300+ hours

also its memes are fucking A+

i bet its full of climbing radio towers to get maps

Which Shantae, Half-Genie Hero? That's a weaker one compared to Pirate's Curse.

That's my biggest fear about the game. I kike the freedom it claims to have when determining how you're going to tackle everything, but Ubisoft onky have one flavor for open world as of late.

Yeah, it's the only FPS I see having staying power in my selection. I'm actually interested in what sort of operators they'll add as the game goes.

the next batch is the GEO from Spain in February and ubi snuck this image around at one point implying the defender is some kind of engineer character, i hope they don't add literal turrets like every other engineer in shooters

Maybe a target painter turret but I doubt they'd do one that actually targets and shoots people since they've been pretty big on traps requiring you to walk into them to kill you.

she'll put down another electronic for IQ to detect in an attempt to make IQ viable i bet

Table top simulator.
My Sidar&Tana deck is working out pretty well.
Also Faeria is pretty cool.

My nigger, I wish I had more people to play it with.

I finished Uncharted 4 yesterday. I liked it more than the others. Gameplay is more polished and the character writing is as good as it's always been. Plus it has a fairly satisfying conclusion. A pretty decent thrill ride.

seriously? man i absolutely hated uncharted 4 myself and i'm not afraid to admit i enjoyed the rest of the series but 4 just irritated me throughout

Touhou 5 as Yuuka
Genocide is just another game, bitches.

I have no idea if the series got better after the first one but anyone who unironically enjoys the first one has shit fucking taste. It's was such a fucking bore holy shit. It's the most generic third person shooter that I've ever fucking played. And second most generic shooter I've ever played if we forget about Cawadooty.

I wouldn't be 100% opposed to this, but with her name Mira it suggests she will have some kind a surveillance specialty.

I finally got freeshop on my 3ds, so I've been going crazy downloading everything that's ever even slightly caught my interest. Most of it is garbage, but this binge did finally cause me to play the Ace Attourney games, and those are pretty tight

i wouldn't bank on it since we already have valkyrie and echo as extra cameras

There is a game called Leylines by Crystal Shard. Previously it was released as free, but looks like they're getting new commercial release some day.

forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=18894

Also, been playing whole week of Twisted Insurrection. Almost done with Nod campaign. Still get some crashes now and then though.

forgot to add, got Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank into my games folder. Tend to play that too when TI crashes.
Playing the Vietnam Campaign is pretty tough, I think I chose shitty marine companies with grenade launchers instead bagging them with LAWs.
Thank fuck I took Zippo tanks.

fucking hell
20-1 k/d and I'm still taking a loss
I wish more people played forgotten hope secret weapons

I've been replaying the spyro games for the first time since I was a kid. I forgot how much the camera sucked.

They're still pretty good games though.

They meant rape.

I've been playing a bit of Darkest Dungeon. Been doing pretty good on the low difficulty dungeons, taken out most of the first tier bosses, killed a Shambler, etc.

Thing that concerns me is I've heard there's a rather large jump in difficulty between the low and medium difficulty ones and my guys are getting to the point where they won't do Low anymore.

Terrorist hunting, bomb defusing, and bugging out simulator, basically 7.62 hard life but turn-based.
The Chinese ship had the best single level, but overall I liked the Mexico missions best except for the tunnels, fuck tunnels
Terrorist snipers are total bullshit.
If R6 siege is like this in FPS form, I might have to buy it.
Some dirt cheap game I picked up during winter sale to round off some purchases for a trading card.
A pleasant surprise, it actually makes something resembling gameplay out of the clicker genre.
NEW DLC DROPPED AND IT'S NOT SHIT
Also Xmas stuff is still dropping, which is good since I spent Christmas back at the family house, without my 100% OJ save file.

Because it hasn't been released yet.
That's at least the reason I haven't bought it yet.

Steel Armor Blaze of War.

Probably the worst character-action game I've played but holy shit it's so dumb and fun. I played it for the first time, on hard difficulty and just funny as hell. I want them to make a sequel but probably give it to Itsuno if his hands aren't full already from saving DMC and making Dragon's Dogma 2. Cyberconnect2 isn't a bad developer, I just think they bit off more than they could chew making an original character-action game like this.

Breach and Clear always struck me as a blander, more casual version of Door Kickers - should I give it a second glance?

You forgot to tell him to gain brouzouf

I played Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

I have beat the normal campaign and I'm currently in the middle of Rise from the Ashes episode, first trial.

I really liked the "normal" campaign, the characters are well-written, the plot twists are nice (Shu Takumi has a phenomenal talent), the pixel hunting is minimum and the logic behind objections are acceptable with one or two exceptions. Perhaps the worst part about the pacing is the linear chaining you have with the game, it obligates you to perform certain actions or else the plot won't advance, this is bad for two reasons: 1. Sometimes you will not guess what you are supposed to do 2. Sometimes that will make you do actions that won't help you at all being the most significant example: Show decisive evidence to Von Karma and getting electrocuted and stolen for that, but I know, it's part of the drama.

Getting people cornered and turning the tables is fun as fuck besides being not so challenging gameplay wise.

Regards my first impressions on my current episode, I'm afraid I find it very queer in comparison to others, trying not to spoil, the whole change in cast and in the mechanics feels very weird, it's really hard to like the new characters when you feel more connected to the older ones and introducing totally news mechanics in the last part feels very weird. I know it's supposed to be a DLC, but I maintain my saying.

Overall, is a good game.

Pic related. It's definitely harder than Wrath of Heaven, so that makes up for the lame new playable character. I also am really enjoying the way you unlock new moves. Why the fuck did they stop making Tenchu? Was Z that bad?

Motherfucking bugs in my motherfucking games

How am I supposed to finish this level if I am missing an item?!
Other Youtubers manage to use tricky physics mistakes to pass the magnet, but no matter how many time I try I can't get past it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHSpv-En8y0

I'm sick of those puzzle games with bugs this big.

Devs quit a couple games back and From had to do the whole thing themselves. They stopped making anything that wasn't Dark Souls in the early part of this decade for whatever reasons. That's why, it became a FromSoftware franchise.

Bummer.

Except for two Armored Core games, a Steel Battalion game and a Gundam game, obviously

Who are you quoting?

Fuck.

Really fun but dark rapture is fucking my shit up. I don't know if I'll ever get good enough to beat dark cotton valley.

Re-installed War Thunder after watching tank videos on youtube.

Then I remembered why I hate War-Thunder. They made the grind unbearable to me.

Completed Devil May Cry 3 and currently reinstalling DMC4SE. I don't remember the base game being that difficult, I've played it a couple times before and it still gave me a little trouble, though it has been a while and I still breezed through as a solid B student over two days. Hoping to get it up to DMD and VMD but I don't know if I have the soul to get those SS ranks, perfecting all five categories seems like a tall order

Flying ruins it.

This, a good video game has yet to come out.

Just finished the bonus campaign of Shadowrun: Hong Kong. It wasn't that good, but since Cyberpunk is mostly dead I'll take what I can.
However, I want to play something like that in a fantasy setting. Any recommendations?

These threads are cancer inducing

Those are rabbit people. You need to find a way to look like one of them for them to talk to you.
This is good because every boss in the game has some bullshit where they're invincible unless you're at a minimum level. That's the only thing I don't like about the game.

Complete the forest first. Get the fire sword. Find a way to befriend the rabbits.

this is a thing? What firmware?

It makes for an interesting movie though.

Now go play Justice For All, Trials & Tribulations, and then Apollo Justice all in that order. Apollo Justice was the last great Phoenix Wright game, so enjoy it while you can. i couldn't get into the Edgeworth ones personally.

Final Fantasy IV the DS remake, Star Ocean Second Evolution, Disgaea DS, Avalon Code, and Torchlight 2 are all pretty good fantasy games; just off the top of my head mind you.

That's the 4AM threads you're thinking about.