PSP Emulation

Alright fellow anons, for the longest time i've had a pretty weak PC but now i am getting a pretty powerful PC which means that i will not only be able to play some newer games but also emulate newer stuff.
So basically, i want to know about PSP emulation and what games do you guys recommend. I already have these charts, do you guys have any more?
Is PSP emulation easy?
Does the PSP emulator play nicely with Radeon GPUs since thats what i am getting? I am getting the RX 460.
What are the chances of any Vita emulation any time soon?

Still working on updating the old PSP image by using the existing descriptions as well as new ones provided by various anons, but I could use descriptions for games still missing, or a bit of further elaboration for games were the description has turned out to be really brief at a consistent font size. Also replacing Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins with Goku Makaimura Kai on there after some user brought it up last time.

Look into PPSSPP. Not sure what sort of specs you need to run it, but I've heard it's pretty good as far as emulators in general go. Can't say I've used it myself though, since I'm on a toaster (and have a CFW PSP anyhow).

Also, I'm pretty sure that the first image there is either intended straight up for moonspeaking anons, or might have been bait (not so much the quality of the games on it, but intent), as all of those are moonspeak only. Hell, I even recall that image being bigger, so I assume something that was on it got fan-translated and suddenly wasn't being recommended anymore on it.

Well, i am not particularly familiar with emulation since i usually play on native hardware so what i am wondering is how easy is it to emulate a game. Do i just open the emulator, open the iso with the emulator and play?

I remember persuit force being really good. It was actually my favourite game when I was a teenager. It's not on any of the recommended charts I can find though.

Did I just have shit taste back then? Will I be dissapointed if I go back and emulate it?

Well, emulate it and find the truth. Better that then to lie to yourself.

Just buy a PSP, i got my PSP 3000 off craigslist for 50 bucks and bought an adapter with an SD card for another 10.

I think it depends on the system and emulator. Some, like the PS1 and PS2, you'd probably need the system BIOS data for first, along with the game files. Still, I'm not sure if handhelds require quite the same sort of thing for emulation, beyond needing the emulator and game file. There's probably an official PPSSPP site or something though, or maybe some wiki out there has the details.

Not sure, haven't played that one myself. maybe give it a replay and report back if you find it still decent? If so, please also give a description of what makes it so, and I can whip up a tab for it.

I wish i could user, but i am poor and when it came to getting a few old consoles or a brand new PC i obviously went with the PC.

Well, that is why i am asking. I know that there are often threads about emulation so i thought someone might know something. I also know about the BIOS stuff which is why i am asking if there is more to it then just using the iso.

-Valhalla Knights 1&2 are a nice little jrpg to get into
-Shinobido is a decent stealth game
-The Tenchu ports are good stealth games aswell
-Final Fantasy dissidia and dissidia012 because they both have mods and you can basically customize it however the fuck you want
-Kenka bancho, If you're looking for another yakuza-like game

emulating for the psp is pretty great, get ppsspp, the gold version isn't needed, it's just to support the devs. it's also easy as fuck to emulate, just open the emulator and you'll get it from there. the controller support is just plug and play for most controllers as well.

idk about you but kenka bancho breaks for me right after the small fight that comes once you finish the tutorial with your dad.

That was fixed several months ago. Always use the latest SVN over "stable" release for emulator.

Is there a list of worthwile PSP multiplayer games that are compatible with PPSSPP? I tried a few on PPSSPP like MHFU and SW Renegade Squadron but I was wondering if there are some real good MP games I had no idea existed because I never owned a PSP.
I already started sifting through the AdHoc compatibility list on the PPSSPP forums but any help would be appreciated.

I did end up playing it, and its still pretty good. It's more repetitive than I remember, probably because I just spent like 3 hours straight playing it. It's fun, but has a few pretty harsh difficulty spikes.

As an officer in the newly assembled Persuit Force its your job to take down the gangs threatening the city. Gameplay revolves around gun filled car and boat chases, where you can leap between cars to deliver justice.

There's also a sequel, but I haven't played it. I might give it a go after I've finished the first.

I forgot the picture

Holy shit, this game looks awesome.

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Seem workable? Got more room if there's more it ought to cover.

That pretty much covers it, yes.

Holy shit this game is awesome!

Why have I not heard of it till now?

I took a brief look at the wikipedia page for it when looking for that NA cover for . Seems like it was rather well received according to the page, so it's not exactly a case of the "professional" critics disliking an otherwise worthy game for some reason. Maybe it just didn't get much coverage at all (which can easily sink a game's sales and notoriety; Otogi 1 and 2 being examples), or there's not much for the average user to talk about with it at this point? I can't say anything for sure, just some things that strike me as potential factors.

Seconding Valhalla Knights. Customize your own group of explorers with a focus on collecting loot and leveling up from monsters in dungeons. Several jobs to pick from whether as a main class or sub class and several races to pick from. Combat is action oriented, but can be paused to give orders to allies. Sequel expands on the first with faster combat, more areas, more customization of ally behavior, and more quests. Both games allow a party size of up to 6, a version of the second game called battle stance limits the party size to 4 but allows fast travel between certain areas.

Screenshots are from the second game emulated on the PPSSPP. I don't think it's a game for everyone though, since it's slow-paced and rather heavy on grinding at times.

I honestly don't see Valhalla Knight brought up much at all, aside from people not exactly liking the third game.

From what I've played I'd rank them as 2>1>3. The third one was a step back in every way. There were more classes, but they weren't any different from each other gameplay wise. Little variety of enemies and very few areas to explore. The third one is also on the vita and I know there is another valhalla knights game on the wii, but I don't know how that one is.

Not surprised it isn't talked about. It might be a familiar genre to people, but there are other games that do it much better or faster. I pitched it because I thought it was a solid game despite how slow paced it can be.

So, is there an actual plot to them, or is it more of an open ended sort of thing where the player progresses how and where they want?

All of the games have their own plot, but they're there to move things forward and aren't exactly the focus. The first game begins with the main character waking up in the games town with no memory of who they are and how they got there. To reclaim these memories, they delve into the castle dungeons which expand into several other areas. Progress is made as they continue to go deeper into the dungeons.

The second game begins with a different character who escaped a burning orphanage with a childhood friend and is saved by special guards called latroci. Your character vows to join the latroci and assist the kingdom that is plagued by monsters due to a winged Goddess that showed up out of nowhere and screwed things up for everyone. Progress is made when certain quests are taken, allowing some free roaming for leveling/exploring.

The protagonist of the third game comes from a far-away place in search of a legendary treasure by order of the emperor which is left behind by a spy charged with treason. Said legendary treasure is located near a giant prison town that they have to infiltrate. The protagonist is wrapped up in several feuding criminal families, mercenaries, traitors, and the usual backstabbing that occurs to find out what the treasure is.

I see. Might have to consider downloading the first two.

Actually, i've now noticed that the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force games aren't on any of the charts. They deserve to be on there cause they are pretty good cardgame RPGs. I have only played the PS2 version of the first game but it was very enjoyable and it is just like the PSP version with a few extra things. Don't know about the sequels but they should all be fine considering that they are the same except for new story and more cards.

bump

Nayuta no Kiseki is the best game on the console. There's a translation patch.

Wow, might have to do some sort of "Series" tab for them, especially if they all play mostly alike and if all of them are indeed good. Would need to know if it's general improvement as the series goes on though.

So I just discovered that I can emulate psp at 1080p, is there any reason why to keep my psp?

They're the same game with a different completely irrelevant story and more cards each time.

To my knowledge, yeah, the series does generally improve mostly because its just adding cards and i guess the synchros eventually. That and the story follows the anime story except, atleast in the first game, the hero isn't Jaden, its you, which automatically makes the game better then the anime.
But i don't truly know, i've only played the first one. You could just have the first one put on there and mention thats theres more of em if anyones interested.

Original hardware can't be fully replaced with emulation. Theres a possibility that some games may not work well with the emulator.

The only one worth getting is Special which has a fan translation that takes ques for YGOTAS which is hit and miss but outside of that it's a good entry point for learning the game.

It really doesn't matter which one you play, they all just have a different story mode and difference in cards.

That's true, but Tag Force Special has story modes for 5 characters for all of 5 arcs of YGO and not only do you have all cards released until then in the game, but you also have a lot of anime-only cards in the game.

What state of completion are the fan translations for Tag Force 6 and Special in these days?

Special is completely translated when it comes to cards, but there's some errors in story translation and memefaggotry in some Duel Monsters story arcs.

This seem workable, and is Special significant enough to maybe warrant its own tab?

Maybe, since Tag Force 6 was 5D's so it had Synchro, but Special has both ZEXAL and Arc V which have Xyz and Pendulum respectively, which means that they have all summoning methods which are also in the card game (for now), so it's pretty much the best way to either learn the card game or just fuck around on PSP.

Also, I will admit, despite the memefaggotry this one genuinely made me laugh.

Did Yakuza Black Panther ever get translated

Portabillity

AFAIK They got about 70% done and they were having some drama among the people translating it. The last update I saw for it was about 3-4 weeks ago.

Would making separate ones for the GX, 5Ds, and Special work better, if they were trying to bring in mechanics from the separate incarnations of the series?

I like this, good job.

Nah, i don't think you have to include the different entries. People who play beyond the first game will learn the new stuff on their own.
Also, Special may have arcs for all the characters but apparently its only the first arcs of each of the yugioh stories. That and it apparently lacks certain animations from the original game.

Alright, I guess I'll keep it all as one unless some other anons feel otherwise about it. Still, that is a LOT of games in the same subseries on the same platform, and it seems a bit odd that they'd have like three separate games for each arc setting (or does each game cover a separate part of their respective arcs? Been forever since I paid attention to Yu-Gi-Oh, but I recall the original stuff with Yugi having like three or four distinct sagas).

Yes, 1-3 and 4-6 each cover a different part of GX and 5D's respectively. I think just putting a footnote that 1-3 has GX, 4-6 has 5D's and introduces Synchro while Special has all arcs up concluding with Arc V and has thus all summoning methods is enough.

I haven't beaten the game yet, just beat all the story modes for all partners you could choose for DM, GX and 5D's for now and what you said just applies for DM. Namely, with Yami Yugi it covers the Duelist Kingdom arc, while with Joey and Kaiba it covers the Egyptian God Cards arc. Mai and Ishizu's story modes are original are not connected to the canon of Duel Monsters at all. When it comes to GX, some stories have a few things connected with the arc's canon story, but are otherwise completely original. 5D's story modes are completely original, only there it's important to mention that all of the story modes happen after the conclusion of 5D's story, namely Zone's defeat.

I would if I had room there. Would it be better to leave out/shorten the mention about the fan-translation effort to fit that?

Well, when I really think that mentioning the state of fan translations is way more important than what I said. Anyone who's going to be interested in playing YGO for fun and look up the Tag Force games will see which arc each game covers. So in the end your initial pitch for the game's image on the chart is really the best one.

Alright, thanks for the input.

By the way, if you want to I can write the description for the Tekken games on PSP because I find them a bit lacking, but you'll have to tell me which font and size is used for the picture, so I know how concise I'll have to be.

I'm willing to tweak stuff a bit to try to what's written for these to fit. Font and size is Times New Roman 12 pt Regular, style is "Justify Last Left".

Alright, I think this should work.

PSP versions of Tekken 5&6.
Dark Resurrection has more
extra modes. Namely Tekken
Bowl from the first Tag game
makes its appearance together
with a new mode called Dojo mode which is similar to Virtua Fighter's Quest Mode,
while Tekken 6 introduces the
bound system along with 6 new playable characters.

To my knowledge the first 3 games cover the first 3 arcs of the GX anime. I assume that 4-6 cover 5D but i am not sure about that.

Ok, thanks for the info about Special. I thought it covered just the first arcs. I tried to find the info myself but i couldn't find it, even the yugioh wiki doesn't bother explaining this.

Had space leftover, but tweaked it some anyhow (that one sentence was getting pretty long).

Yeah, I also was confused when I read the page on the YGO wiki about the game, at first I figured that only the 2 unlockable partners had original stories when I looked at who you dueled against in the story duels, but then I got to 5D's and got confused when I saw that you never duel any of the bad guys in story duels.

Looks great.

Thanks for helping expand it. Seriously, some of those descriptions that were originally from the third image in wind up being really short when all the text is the same size. Honestly not all that sure how some of the really brief stuff like "A nice turned-based tactical combat title" were deemed adequate enough.

Well, some of the short descriptions are really enough when you consider that if you even went a bit deeper with some of them you wouldn't have enough space to even explain the barebone basics of the game's mechanics, I think expanding descriptions to tell more about the gameplay is especially not needed if the game is a port, there the focus would shift on content that's either missing or added to the PSP version, like with the PSP Tekken games the initial description of "lots of content to explore" is really inadequate, adding a short description of WHAT that content actually is really makes it a lot better.
I've got some work to do now, but I'll come back in a few hours and look through the image which allows for descriptions longer than 2 sentences to see if there are any games I played so that I may improve upon their description.

Yeah, I can agree with that. For ports, maybe a basic description of the genre they're in, what's included (if a bundled port) and what may have been added/fixed between it and the original.

Unfortunately, i know nothing about PSPs library other then the Yugioh games. Still, i am happy to have contributed to making the chart.
When are ya gonna finish with it anyway? Waiting for more entries?

Initially, the goal was to revamp it with standardized text for better cohesion and less image compression (consider the difference in max filesize between here and halfchan, and text being rather prone to noticeable artifacting), as well as to try to get what was worthwhile among the final localizations the system had been seeing up there, as well as more games that had been in the fan-translation department too (given that at the time of half/v/'s version 3 there, it would seem Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was what was done at the time, but I might be wrong). I'm open to putting other worthy stuff up that fell through the cracks up as well (Growlanser: WoT, for example, being one people kept noting as being missing in threads prior to starting this revision effort for it).

As far as doing a "release quality" or 1.00 version without the WIP filter overlaying the image, I'd like to have had enough additions made for it to feel ready, and I also intend to make a notes section about the various models, PPSSPP, and CFW (my own experience has just been with the 3000) at the very least. Progress is happening, but it's slow on the tab end since it's a lot easier and less effort for people to just drop a name of something missing they feel should be up, than to take more time to write a blurb about the game and/or what makes it good. Same issue I've been having with trying to get more potential additions for the DS image, or even really get started on a Vita one.

I might be able to help out with the DS image, and if you give me time i can find you a lot of info on the different PSP models.

Hello?

What I really need in regards to the different models is what the most up-to-date CFW options are for them (and if multiple variants are up-to-date and available, what the benefits for each is), since as far as I'm aware it's not a one-size-fits-all sort of deal. I still just use 6.60 Pro-C Fix-3 on my 3000, and have never had any other models, so I'm not entirely sure personally as to what's out there for the rest.

Well, it's a bit off topic to drop here and I'm not exactly seeing a suitable place to drop it and then link to so it might be better to wait until an actual DS thread shows up. I'd appreciate the help when the time comes though. That one's already on v1.04 as the latest release, but I'm open for adding stuff that anons find to be good but still missing. Big thing is that I suppose these images are never exactly going to satisfy everyone (and to be honest, these days people seem more apt to complain about them), so I generally leave them open to additions (and at times removals, if there's enough demand) for the future to at least try to get them to come somewhat close.

Hello? Yeah! This is Lizzy, i want to order a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese and a lot of soda.

I will see to search out the details about CFW options and i will also see to give some basic details about which models are better and in what ways.
About the DS image, i might as well help ya now, since if a DS thread were to pop up i probably won't be there. Besides, who cares if we go a bit off-topic.

Alright, here's the lasted release DS image, as well as what are in line as potential additions for the next iteration currently. I'll be back later today/tonight.

Anons have recommended the following added and have provided me descriptions for:

Non-bumping post for not-PSP.

Alright, here is the PSP info i promised.

There are 5 PSP models:
PSP 1000
PSP 2000
PSP 3000
PSP GO(also known as PSP N1000)
PSP Street(also knwon as PSP E1000)

PSP 1000 is best for homebrewing, PSP 2 and 3 can also homebrew but due to newer system software it can sometimes be a problem but due to the fact that 2000 and 3000 have double the amount of RAM, they can have more homebrew stuff running at once when compared to PSP 1000.
Due to PSP 1000 having only half the amount of RAM compared to future models, that also means that loading games and othr things is notecably slower.
PSP 1000,2000,3000 have a UMD drive and replacable battery while PSP GO does not.
PSP 2000,3000 and GO have video output, meaning you can connect it to the TV and it will display the game there, while PSP 1 lacks this. Be warned, the GO and 2000 require a component cable while the 3000 supports composite was well.
PSP 1000 is the heaviest and largest, while each newer model is ligher and smaller.
PSP 2000 features a brighter screen then PSP 1000 while PSP 3000 features an even better and brighter screen(warning: some players have reported scan lines appearing while playing certain games but this may have been a problem with early releases of it).
PSP GO features a smaller screen.
PSP GO has internal memory so no need for a memory card.
PSP GO doesn't have replaceable battery, can't run homebrew, lacks a UMD drive, isn't compatible with previous PSP accessories(if anyone cares about that).

The PSP Street is horrible. It has UMD and the doubled RAM but not only does it have all of the cons that the previous models had and it also lacks stereo sound meaning you only get mono and it lacks any sort of internet connection. It is of cheap design.

When it comes to CFW, it can be installed on ANY PSP, and all you have to do it upgrade the firmware to 6.60 or 6.61, it doesn't matter which, then extract the CFW files into the PSP, run one of them and its done. The PSP 1000 and some PSP 2000s allow for permanent installation of the CFW, but thats is complicated and unnecessary, the other models need the CFW to be reactivated every time they are turned on which only takes a few seconds.

Also, UMD refers to the disc drive.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? The best part of PSP shit is playing with your friends.

The street version was meant as some sort of super-budget edition aka shit version.
From what i have heard, the best one is the PSP 3000. Its an improvement over the previous 2 models and while the extra storage space in the PSP GO is good, it isn't worth the downgrades it has.

I also forgot to mention that the PSP GO has a slideable screen while the other models have the normal design which is good if you like that sort of thing. (Pics related)

I'm back. For now, I've got a better description of Warhammer 40k: Squad Command and I think you should add Initial D: Street Stage on the list, now on to the descriptions.

Squad Command
Similar to the classic PC game Chaos Gate, Squad Command brings the Warhammer 40k universe into the realm of turn-based, tactical squad-level combat.
Just like Chaos Gate, you can outfit members of your squad with special weapons however you deem fit. However, unlike Chaos Gate you cannot change the make up of your squad and soldiers don't level up and raise their own stats, rather each type of Space Marine has different stats which are the same for every mission.

Initial D: Street Stage
Based on the Initial D arcade games, Street Stage didn't skimp at all on content. There are 8 tracks to race on, a ton of cars to pick from, unique ways to customize each one of them and the ability to race against both iconic and some lesser known characters from the series. After beating the game you unlock the ability to challenge Bunta, Takumi's father, to a race on any track. However, fans might find the number of the famous Eurobeat tracks from the show in the game a bit lacking, the game never came out overseas and there is no English patch for it. Still, since it's a racing game you only need a menu translation which can easily be found on the internet.

You should add:

Trackmania DS
Its a great and unique stunt-racing game based on the great PC games of the same name. You drive against AI drivers and each track has a bronze, silver and gold medal. There are plenty of tracks and there are 3 types of tracks: Stadium, Rally and Desert. All of these tracks, especially stadium tracks, are made with a lot of stunting and car flying.
You can custumize your cars, there is a great level editor where you can make whatever track you want and it is possible to play online against someone.

Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour
A good yugioh game on the ds where you go around the world map and battle against characters from the original anime. The story takes place during the Battle City arc and Virtual World arc, altho with certain story changes.

As you can see, this yugioh is similar to the tag force series but it isn't as good as it but it should be noted that the Tag Force games are pretty much the best single player yugioh games to be released.

Nightmare Troubadour is shit compared to the PSP games, I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah but its ok so i thought about adding it here. The PSP games are much better partially because the PSP was far stronger then the DS and it had a better screen.
Altho, yeah, Nightmare Troubadour isn't that great. I dunno, maybe it shouldn't be added.
Anyone ever heard of the DS Code Lyoko games? I remember playing them but am not too sure how good they are.

Well, to be honest, i regret getting the DS. Most of the games i have played on it couldn't quite keep my attention and i really didn't like the dual screen gimmick. Altho i show try some other stuff on it, for now the stuff i did try was really fucking boring, even the yugioh game bored me. This is why i don't actually have more then 2 DS games to recommend.

Street Shitter version, got it. My personal preference is the 1000 for the comfortable fit, but after borrowing a friend's Go, I'm not bothering by it. The PSP really feels nice and has some nostalgia for me. I wish it had better emulators.

Have you played Hotel Dusk? I think that's worth it on DS. Also hard to emulate.

Yeah, i heard that some preferred it due to being more comfortable and having some actual weight.
Also, what do you mean by ''I'm not bothering by it"? Are you saying the GO is good or that its bad?

I will play it and others soon. It just seems like most DS titles are rather uninteresting and that dual screen gimmick is shit, i can barely stand it.

Sorry, I meant "not bothered", I thought I'd hate the smaller screen and cramped buttons but it's actually alright.

Works well when the screens aren't necessary. The first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game is a good example of this.everything critical is on tbe bottom screen but you can use the top screen to better monitor status of your parters and such. At least, for me.

Yeah but at that point a single, bigger screen with higher resolution is far better. The only things the dual screen do at that point is that you don't have to pause if you want to see some stuff in the menu but that saves you, like, what, a few seconds?
They only time i liked the dual screen was with games where it was the primary focus of the gameplay, like for example, Warioware. That game made use of the both screens very well, but few games really utilize those 2 screens like that.

Lost all motivation to play again.

But with a bigger screen, it can become less portable. With the two screens in clamshell, you can fit it in more places. Also clamshell protects the screens. Otherwise, I agree. I enjoy emulating on PC because of the better resolution and because I can use any controller for the games.

Portability isn't such a huge issue for me, since i don't travel a lot and even if i did i would probably find a place to fit it, but you are right about the screen. Sony should have added some sort of protection for it.

Bump
I ain't letting this thread die yet.

Sorry for the wait. Copied down and tweaked the PSP model/CFW text, as well as appended/made tabs for the PSP and DS games. In regard to Nightmare Troubadour, I suppose it might be best to leave it as a possibility and simply ask in the next DS thread how people there feel about it on its own.

Wrong, every model is capable of the same, it's not 2009 anymore.

Was going off of the information presented in , feel free to correct things.

Oh, and beyond that, In Infinity CFW officially better than the Pro-C line for the 3000, or do both have their benefits and drawbacks?

Infinity CFW isn't exactly a CFW but a hybrid FW that allows you to keep a CFW even if you turn off the system, once you install it then you can install PRO-C or LME, then you "patch" the CFW and your system will always start in the CFW
The only downside is that some plugins aren't compatible with it, the only one I know is Dayviewer Game even tho the XMB works properly.

Oh, so it's pretty much a mod to the existing CFW, as opposed to being a a separate make of CFW? Does it require wiping the existing CFW to patch the CFW? Just curious since you mention putting it on the system before the CFW of your choice.

As I said, it isn't rally a CFW, it behaves like an OFW, but it's a hybrid one, in fact, you need both 6.31 and 6.61 OFW updates in your mem stick for it to work.
Does it require wiping the existing CFW to patch the CFW?
No, you can install it on top of your regular CFW, but I guess is recommended to install it at least after you turn it on again.
I installed it while on PRO-C and it worked fine.

for work I meant to install, you don't need to have them after you're finished installing

For Street Stage should be: "Based on Initial D: Arcade Stage Ver 3." (mostly because Special Stage(PS2) is based on Ver. 2 and Extreme Stage(PS3) is based on Ver.4

was that "VC3 won't run on ME" issue ever fixed?

So I'd need to track down a dump of the old 6.31 file somewhere, or is it just that it utilizes things added there? On that note, I'd have thought that in initially setting up the system, it would include all the prior updates as a sort of mass update (depending on when the system was produced/last used).

This better?

On a humorous note, that cover art was yet another fine example of Yahoo linking to a cover image jewgle was refusing to, as on the latter all that was coming up was low res and PSP the BEST images, if anything.

I don't know the details, but I believe the 6.31 is used for the permanent patch and the 6.61 for the features, either way they are pretty easy to find, just look up infinity cfw tutorial and every single one of them have links to the EBOOT files.

PPSSPP has a ton of input lag.
I couldn't get past the tutorial in MGSPW because the input lag is so bad that you can't do CQC right

Actually, the game doesn't have a translation patch, it has a pdf you can find on the internet with the english translation for all the menus.

Okay, I'll fix that then.

It may not work well on some PCs, because if it had input lag I doubt I could've gotten to Divine Fist with 5 characters with 100% win records in Dark Resurrection until I got bored of playing singleplayer.

The PSP section of hackinformer's playstation hombrew guide is a better reference.

bump

This will be the last self bump

If I can emulate MGS Peace Walker perfectly on a fucking Lenovo Thinkpad X220 pls no bully im poor you can practically emulate any PSP title on anything machine from this century

Don't worry user, i too have had to deal with a weak computer for a longer time. I guess if it works for you it should work for everyone.
btw, is PS3 peace walker worth it or should i just stick to the PSP version? I know that PSP version has worse controls but is it really that bad?

Posting updated WIP version (3% compression).
Added:
Appended:

Anyway, Carnage Heart Hexa packs a pretty good idea and is playable on PPSSPP, even if the menus are a bit borked.
Game revolves around pseudo-programming mechs to duke it out effectively in an arena. It hinted towards a meaty story without the usual animu clichés but I can't really comment properly since I keep putting it off.
Also, what the fuck is with all the .jpg files in this thread, do you like your screenshots to look like they have anti-aliasing (after some time)?

Man I was mirin' that machine around my zone and lament not buying it -it had cracked on the left corner which made me doubt, seller looked alright.

The controls aren't that bad, it's the framerate.

(checked)
Well, since its PSP emulation on my strong machine it should work smoothly.

Yeah, as said earlier, that image is either unspecifyingly meant for moonruners or simply to bait a lot of people into disappointment that they're not in English. As for Zill O'll, IGN did an import of the original game, deemed their to be no room on western shelves for it, and TK declined to bring it over, or it's sequel, or the extended port of its sequel. And when they finally brought over the third game on the PS3, it fared middling to poor with "professional" critics (it seems to have fared better on the consumer end though, to the point some Amazon review note the apparent discrepancy between how they felt about it and how low the "professionals" rated it), to the point TK didn't even bring over the DLC for it. It's also a tad hard to find copies of these days (at least locally) due to selling poorly, but demand is pretty low that.

Had the same feeling when I saw the Gachitora game. I got hyped as fuck until I saw that I need to learn moonrunes to play it.