LOL META THREAD

Mods keep deleting it yet again Edition
Apparently rule 4 means jack shit because I put LOL in front of the meta

here's some loss just in case

what's even going on, is mark sperging again

It's been roughly a year since his last major spergout, the board is due for a new one soon.

nope, just got on earlier and I woke up to this retard spamming.

Anyway this is a dubs thread

ask me anything

can't wait

Some guy is going apeshit over something.

FUCK YOU MARK >>>/vcollins/

when's the actual meta thread?
or did I read that wrong in the new year's sticky?

Quite the contrary, some retard is sperging out because his shit-tier meta thread got deleted, then starting spamming it and his ban message and disguising it as LOL threads, reframing deletion of his spam as "Mark is deleting LOL threads abloo bloo bloo"

It's funny how I'm not the one sperging out this time.

:^)

very very very soon, I want it to be unexpected.

LOL

Doesn't that defeat the point

also basically here's what the team told me.

Basically some guy is pissed off that someone deleted his meta Holla Forums thread and is now spamming the board.

i fucking love mate don't you fucking love mate?

bumplock the thread

if you read this u r gay

Cool steady hand, mang.

I guess we could allow one meta thread so the board doesn't get shit up.

Why are you mad, user? What's going on?

Are you still getting rid of the 4am threads? Because their on the catalog every night and aren't taken down by mods despite reporting it.

Are you going to do stuff about Holla Forums discussion in off topic threads? Are we able to report this shit?

An answer to either of these would be nice. If we've already had a meta thread then I apologize for missing it. I was told the last day of every month but I guess I missed it or something despite looking for it.

it's the hypocrisy that's killing me here

he went back on that, surprise surprise

and the waifu threads are still under his direct protection

What meta Holla Forums thread? I thought we were ok with Holla Forums otherwise the exodus would have been pointless?

It's not the same guy abusing his "changes his IP every 10 minutes VPN" is it?
check for reference

What hypocrisy? You need to clarify, user.

the hipocrisy of what is deleted on a fucking whim and what isn't because head jew wants it here

Did he actually say he was? Either way at least it's shrunk considerably since it's peak. Now it's mostly 2 or 3 namefags who circlejerk eachother and a few anons and the rest is shitposting anons who understand the thread for the shit that it is and are doing gods work by declining the thread quality for as long as they can. So they're basically the exact same as Overwatch threads.

As mark said already, this faggot's dubs thread got deleted so now he's ultra mad.

just look at this shit, for poking at the mods with skin so thin you can see through it

Because it's fucking dead
Avatarfags drove out anons a long time ago
what is left is Mark's failure to keep the ban on sight policy as with Belrose

why do you insist on banning LOL threads but not 4 AM threads despite everyone calling for the banning of 4 AM threads? Are you secretly an avatarfag, Mark?

OP, if you're not going to explain, this thread shouldn't exist.

Well, I guess just me then. I was tired of everyone whining about things that had nothing to do with Holla Forums on cuck Holla Forums and after the shitty censorship of GG I just about had it.

Ok. So you're mad about 4AM? I just hide them. What's so hard about that? You don't even need to download an extension like in the old days since this imageboard has way better software.

Anyway, to contribute and attempt to turn this into a real Holla Forums meta, I think this board might need more fun. Like old Holla Forums. Not sure how to achieve that though. Any ideas?

It's common sense mark is a newfag, just look at the rules page for fuck's sake

Oh is it you again?
The guy who wants 4am threads to be his personal thread so he can talk about his friend who killed himself or some shit?

So you spammed shit threads and now complain that you got banned?
Why can't you kill yourself like your friend did, he had the right idea.

we need new memes
we haven't had any new ones in a long time

it's one of the things that agitate me

nah

first time I hear that, I was sure I knew about all the fags who offed themselves in 4AM so far, oh well

No, my complaint would be in this case that I can get a 13 week ban while the cancer that lives right under Mark's big fat nose is still here
He used to cry "b-but what if someone else uses that vpn/ip/proxy" and now he clearly doesn't give a shit anymore to ban any of the avatarfags

Nobody really wants to make OC outside the amdev and drawfag threads. There's not much motivation and memeing only really works when the board is quick as hell and gets spammed hard. At some point, you have to decide what direction you want for Holla Forums which is either discussions or memes.

I get your point but I can't really comment on them since I generally always ignored them. The only thing I can say about 4AM is that the thread makes me feel happy because when I see the reply counter and how fast it's moving, it makes the board feel quicker.

Maybe a solution is to create two 4AM threads? One that allows avatarfagging since it's impossible to be rid of them, and one that's like the original you and many others supposedly like?

that usually goes really well, whenever another comes up it gets shitcanned instantly and all they say is "well the other one posted first lmao"
making any kind of compromise would be giving in, just like the first two times they received a slap on the wrists, which lead to this situation it is in in the first place

Yeah, it was this humongous faggot who kept making meta threads over and over like a month ago, kind of similar to your threads today, and that despite getting shat on in every thread. He kept crying that the 4am thread was taken from him by avatarfags and that he needed it for himself to get over his dead faggot friend or something along those lines. He liked to deny that it was the real reason for his bitching though.
And the images you posted seem to be his favorite images since he kept posting them again and again for some reason, with the same file names as you as well.
Crazy coincidence, maybe he's your secret twin.

nah

Well, from what I'm reading, they can't be gotten rid of so the only hope is compromise from how I see it. That or create something new entirely since 4AM was originally brought over from cuckchan Holla Forums if I remember correctly so maybe fullchan Holla Forums deserves something unique. I'm sure one of you guys can be creative enough and hopefully think up of something new to displace it but that's up to you (and Mark I guess).

k

sounds gay

do you save files as 210327u9z43056483562938?
if they come with a name, I go with that

My main concern isn't 4am, that's just a symptom of an incompetent BO who sweeps conflict under the rug and makes a shit met board that nobody checks on to not have to deal with it

FUCK

WHAT WAS THAT MARVEL SUPERHERO SHITSKIN BITCH THAT HAD THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND THEN ARRESTED PEOPLE FOR THOUGHTCRIME?

JESUS FUCK IT PISSES ME OFF HOW I CAN'T REMEMBER IT.

god beware it is no kosher, I'll be shoa'd into g_d's personal hell!

the issue is that now that the avatarfags have been agitated like a fucking bee hive they won't stop from shitting that up as well, because right now they all double down just out of spite and mods don't even want to deal with it anymore so they ignore it every day

Relevant

was that for the ass autist?
where'd that nigger even come from

Its for everyone in fucking general about all the non discussion on this board. I dont want Holla Forums to stay completely on topic but fucking christ there has to be some form of control. Dubs used to be great in the early days but now dubs bombing is just "I don't like this thread therefore dubs"

Where do all high level autists come from? Obscurity and the shadows. The birth of an autist is said to be a sacred ritual involving a syringe full of pure Autismium, and a Sonic the Hedgehog Figurine.

the issue with that is who gets to take control
we've seen with mods fucking up, we've seen Mark fuck up and when called out it's brushed off
I'm not for overmoderation nor for anarchy, but things cannot go on like this
I just hope that with meta threads back and not on another fucking board there will be change

What's wrong with metashit on the other board? It even keeps most of redditors outside of it since they all just flock to famous boards like Holla Forums or Holla Forums

it's as dead as Mark's heartbeat

Literally the most stupid idea ever. It would be nice if we were reminded once a month about the capability of hiding threads and how to do it in a sticked thread on the first page because people have no idea how to use the catalog. Would make some of the autists go away and marketers fuck off because no one will indulge them, i.e. Cody.

I am sure you're THE man for the job.

By the way user, did you apply for the last volunteering request?

The problem is that if the boards breed degeneracy and autism, we can't just ignore them. The 4am threads were getting out of hand because we were getting namefags who couldn't keep to their own thread. It was only after a good sum of the community got together and told them to fuck off with the combined half ass effort of the board administration that they finally fucked off.

fuck no, as you can see I am biased as hell
I'd rather have a meta thread on an alive board to get input from everyone

That's why i said "some" of the autists and marketers. When was the last time you saw a thread about Yoshi's eggs or Mario's feet? People stopped responding to them and they fucked off, even the dubs posters fucked off from those threads because they were literal cancer. When we need to, we come together to tell name fags to fuck right off but if no one indulges in your stupid shit, why stick around? If you start shitting in other threads well you will most likely get banned. Its why SJWs have gotten so powerful, because people don't fucking ignore them and tell them they are retarded.

Its also why I am in agreement that LOL threads should be fucking deleted. LOL is no longer a vidya comic thread, its a "find the cringy-est shit on the internet from SJWs" and go on a posting spree of their retarded reasoning behind why they are degenerates. Why do the people who hate GamerGate think Holla Forums is obssessed with SJWs? Because that shit finds its way outside of GG containment threads and infests the rest of the board immensely.

Thread should be fucking ignored right there. Why the hell are you playing a fucking modern BioWare EA game? Because you want to complain about SJWs and post your ride-the-bull memes? We all know its shit, stop talking about it and BioWare becomes irrelevant to us.