Was it kino?

was it kino?

The exact opposite.

onik?

More like oink.

bigots

This is coming from a fatass, you have no one to blame but yourself.

No, but this was.

Aye.

i didnt know you were scottish

HEAR YE HEAR YE
From this day forward, noble kino meets its opposite in vile oink. Full specifications will be revealed in upcoming threads.

1. Oink is worse than stupid: it's american.
2. Peaks at the first teaser, people feel letdown that the actual movie wasn't as good.
3. Reviewers are unable to discern whether they like the movie or not, but they do feel a sense of fullness afterwards, like being filled with fast food.
4. By the time the home video is released, the movie has been memory holed forever.
5. Oink comes naturally as part of franchises, with a very distinct progression in quality that's similar to videogame sequels: every new installment looks better and more streamlined. Reviewers typically notice that this Nth entry of the series rewards both old fans, and newcomers (players).

t. King of Holla Forums

No

It doesn't matter who I am.

Get this hothead outta here

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot? you think youre tough or something? dont you EVER use that tone with me again son or i swear you wont be seeing straight for a week. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

So… am I supposed to shut up or answer your last question?

HANG HIM!

you shut your mouth when you talk to me boy. the last question was rhetorical you fucking retard

wow nice early 2000s kino what are you gonna do next tell me a joke from Saturday Night Live about how Bush is dumb?

Can't say, but McDonald's is pretty fucking good, tbh.

I'm gonna live your mom's bush saturday night nerd

screenshotted for future reference. the king has spoken.

this will be remembered as an important day for Holla Forums culture, the birth of the term vile oink

Burger King > McDonald's

LONG LIVE THE KING

I don't know, can something with zero thought or effort put into it be considered kino?

Burger King is good but not that good.

HAIL THE KING

BEGONE VILE OINKER

Nigger, that is the whole fucking point. Two Murrican teens got extremely fat after eating in McDumálsz every day, and then they sued them, and tried to move their responsibility onto others. But regardless of this, fast food has an incredible amount of sugar in it, and it's not very cheap. It gives you immediate satisfaction, but in an hour, you'll be hungry again.

Kino in the Box > Burger Kino > McJoint

if you like your burger with a shitton of mayo and raw onions

Kino Bell > Kino in the Box > Kinoy's > 5 Kinos > Burger Kino > McKino

So this movie was just an excuse for him to eat nothing but McDonald's right?

Yep and afterwards he got sick and had to detox so his wife made some vegan stuff for him.

The great piggo oinks in your face, doggo.

I want big thick wads of mayo~

what's that dog's problem? the pig is just trying to relax

It was filled with a lot of bullshit, nobody else was able to reproduce the dramatic weight gain found in the doc.

probably because Spurlock is such a weak soyboy that his maintenance calories are

>>>/erp/
>>>/cuteboys/

why are you telling us your favorite boards

your oink meme is dead, the king lives

>>>/reddit/

tfw this video makes me not wnat to commit suicide

Nice try Zach

robertsfag can't handle the bantz again

turned it off once he mentioned passover

you mad, goy?

Pigposting already exists you newfag, get out of here with that shit

Well, he eats only McDonald's and loses weight because he doesn't stuff himself like the guy in the OP did. He also correlates the so called American obesity epidemic to less whites since metabolism and so forth is very much genetic. Spics and niggers are just naturally more fat. He also completely dismantles many of the arguments made against McDonald's over the years. Like pointing out how building play areas that's fun for kids isn't some malicious thing that hooks them on bad food but rather provide something often not even the government does in poor areas.

All in all you're missing out, not all jews are bad people, they're just collectively bad for the nations that host them.

When was the last time you saw pigposting beofre this thread, vile peasant oinker?

Last week, I think.

I may have posted a pic of Bliss and her pet pig yesterday

Niggers in nature are definitely not fat.

Oh you're right actually V

Even without the pet it would still count

funny, but also quite rude

Her piggo is very cute, famalam.

They don't naturally live in Europe or North America either.

Swing and a miss.
Funny thing I found interesting was that I watched it with two buds and they wanted mcdicks right after it.

Plebeian