Danganronpa

So my waifu was deep fat fried. please tell me no one survives this terrible universe. It is completely absurd that such a pure and innocent youth was so brutally battered to a crisp before her time.

Also fuck that teddybear.

Best girl does. Multiple times.

Dropped

I should applaud you for your fine tastes my friend.

Don't fool yourself

The fashionista is Junko's twin and died in the beginning, the whole world is filled with Despair because of a video of the SHSL Hope test subject killing his classmates, DR2's characters are the original SHSL Despair people who brought it onto Japan and the world, Adult Naegi is trying to reprogram them when a Junko virus tries to kill them but in the end he succeeds, Adult Kirigiri dies but she gets better for no reasons (they even forgot to replace the blooper with the english voice actress saying that she doesn't know how she survived). Also Fukawa survives but Asahina's brother and Fujisaki's dad die by the hand of teddybear mask'd children and the cripple cunt with green hair has MERELY PRETENDED to be retarded but gets crippled in the end anyway. Also Komaeda did nothing wrong.

Naegi-kun~

How does a girl with that frame have tits like that

You have no idea of the world that's out there

Donuts.

To be fair it was a bit exaggerated in this artwork.

In my world women don't get past a C cup

No she isn't. Junko is the fashionista, her twin is the soldier/merc.

None of them are fashionista, Junko is actually SHSL Analyst, as in making logical predictions of events
The fashionista is a fake persona she took on before causing the apocalypse

Oh yeah, it says that in the prequel novel doesn't it? I keep forgetting I've read that fucking thing.

This ruined this gay VN, to be honest. The mastermind was just cheating. I wanted a game like this with multiple endings and choices, also no anime retardedness. The tropey fun characters are fine, but letting a psycho killer on the loose just for fanservice is fucking dumb.

I hated Asahina. Best character was the rich prodigy dude but I can't remember his name at the moment.

She's a gambler who killed two people, and intended to kill more.

byakuya mukuro best twin

Even he has his moments of retardedness. When some fat fuck pretends to be him and causes shit, instead of being sane and saying "That wasn't me.", he goes "So what if I did do that?"

This nigga gets it.

Dangan IF is the only canon.

there was a shit ton of mary sue moments in that but reading about mukuro kicking ass gave me multiple orgasms

Ahh Naegi-kun!

I wonder what V3's thing will be and how it'll tie into the previous series if it does at all. Last series was Hope vs Despair. People say this one will be Truth vs Lies. I don't like the new theme. It has some interesting parts but overall lacks weight.

"French fried felons"?

Monokuma's manipulated her into thinking everyone collectively killed Ogami. Would you suspect a suicide note with perfectly forged handwriting to be fake ? It was nothing but Junko pulling a major cheat and asspull.

It's the fanart. The one thing I can praise this VN for is that its art director is apparently an actual SCULPTOR rather than a drawfag, so he gets weight and mass right even on animu characters.

Welcome to the True Man's World

I was referring to the way she introduced herself, Mukuro was too good for this world, too pure

Sure

Togami Byakuya, he's the best character of the story because he's literally Seito Kaiba without the cards.

It's cause he's an ass but an entertaining one
If you give him rare items he goes apeshit too, that's really fun to watch

Good goy

I hope you'll be able to set up a murder yourself in the next game. Both Naegi and Makoto (ESPECIALLY fucking Makoto) were the cuckest of cucks, I want to play as somebody who takes control

Well here's what the wiki has to say about V3's protag.

Go rewatch the part where they discover her dead, you should see a small bottle roll away from her in the bottom right part of the screen. It's the antidote, iirc

I long for a Danganronpa-style game where you go through the many trials, all the while, slowly, assembling items, making plans, and gaining the group's trust for your own master-crafted murder case at the end of the game

Um son, I assume you mean Hajime, otherwise you're talking about the same person. What made Hajime a cuck anyway?

Sounds like a basic straight girl in the madness. Can't wait until Cagaoter 6 when we figure out her horrible backstory along with hitting every single twist and plot point along the way like driving on an unpaved country road.

I remember reading Kaede was intended to be fairly normal for a SHSL/Ultimate. I'd like to think it means a different direction for the last chapters, but a safer bet is on them throwing out muh twists all willy nilly. Again.

They just want Everyman protags so they gave her a very simple, elegant talent. They already gave Makoto Ultimate Lucky Student which was pretty bs and Hajime Ultimate Reserve Course so from now on I think Protagonists will have basic talents.

The only assured difference is no Hope v. Despair, Tragedy(though somehow Monokuma, and no VR. I don't see them changing story structure.

I do, my mistake
He was better than Makoto, but still, he just let himself constantly get guided and manipulated by others. Little to no agency on his side - he kept reacting to shit, but never acting on his own

KOMAEDA NOTHING WRONG

still is fucking bullshit, I wanted them to kill someone from the 1st game off just for the lulz, instead I got disappointment not once, but fucking twice
this whole anime was disappointing

Hinata is pretty good though. SDR2 is a game-long beach episode and he's a straight man to all the morons of the island. Naegi is too much of a goody two shoes to do that.

Yes he did. Just because his brain's rotting it doesn't mean didn't do a bunch of fucked up shit.

But 10 people from the first game were already killed.

Personally, i'm more mad that the hack thought it was a good idea to use the fake-out death card twice on the same group of DR1 survivors.

Imagine watching this shit without /a/

By his own definition he does as wrong as he can on the off chance a miracle happens. He's an interesting villain, but not suitable for this meme.

If you can, guess what all of these characters are!

gimme the sauce

hand it over you fag

exhentai.org/?f_search="artist:eltole$" "english"&f_apply=Apply Filter
enjoy my niggah

thanks bitch

no problem fag

It's NTR isn't it?

If I hadn't just squeezed one out I'd be all over this.