Heathers

Why are snowflakes so absolutely ravaged about this? I don't know american comedies.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-new-heathers-is-a-trumpian-lgbt-bashing-nightmare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heather Harmon?

What, they are remaking the original? Who do they have playing as Christian Bale and the Oven Dodger?

this name brings back memories

Is this some sacred cow for le tumblr crowd that got made into a satire of them? Are they having a taste of their own poison?

Jesus this looks awful. The whole point of Heathers was a jewish girl trying to fit in the prettiest, elite clique of girls. Not trying to fit in with some weird dykes and faggots.

>>>Holla Forums

It looks like a television movie

That's because it is a tv movie.

yeah, okay

not liking*

Only a SJW would think its wrong that dykes and faggots are the bullies and gatekeepers of today's colleges.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

I loved the original movie, this makes me sad

She is probably ugly as fuck today

You type like a faggot, teanigger. It's obvious why, Hollywood is entirely creatively bankrupt at this point and shitting up decent things left and right.

This is you:
thedailybeast.com/the-new-heathers-is-a-trumpian-lgbt-bashing-nightmare

unrealistic as fuck, i won't give this attention at all

nope.jpg

It's a remake of a classic movie with shitty [CURRENT YEAR] tumblr politics. What's to like?

Once again, the salt-right is completely in line with the SJWs, to no-ones surprise.

(((they))) know

But those are the trendy and hip people know. That's why there are over 36 million genders.

For at least 15 years now

Those are the untouchable people now. You can't say or do things to Asians, they are a minority. You can't say or do bad things to fat people, because that's fatshaming. You can't even look at gay people, because they are so suppressed and so vindicated, you evil Nazi!

on twitter, yeah
in real life, people still don't invite the fat bitch and her hagfag to their party

idk this is clown world after all.