Four more days til AGDQ

So, how bad will it be this year? Will we reach new heights of progressive enlightenment? Who is gonna get banned for hurting the sensibilities of the perpetually offended?

gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikifur.com/wiki/Doug_Winger
youtu.be/ZEyixAAGvF0?t=4444
store.steampowered.com/app/536890/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just been chatting with Trihex. He says there's a whole group of redpilled runners there this year who are going to speak up during a run on stream and show their support for gamergate and put Mike Jewyama and the other SJWs on blast. Can't say which run obviously or their cover will be blown.

Oh boy!

I haven't followed speedrunning the last 2-3 years but wasn't Caleb jacked? Is this a shoop or did speedrunning send his life further down the drain?

This seem intriguing, but if anything like this happens, they'll probably go so far as to cut the stream due to "technical difficulties".

Not a shop, see embed.

Get bullied, nerd.

If true they're only inviting being banned for promoting misogyracism. Like I care, more fodder for NASA

I hope they'll have less technical drama this year round. I mean, I don't blame them considering they don't even have a fraction of the funding AGDQ has, but still.

ESA and NASA are better.

That would be funny to see but I doubt it will happen

Reminds me of last year, really. Though I'm fairly sure pic related just was some user LARPing.

kys

Sometimes autism is a gift, and sometimes it's a curse.

So what is this speaking up frequency going to be in terms of MtF tranny anniversaries, 3 tranniversaries to 1 gg. Also isn't gg about as relevant as Batman: Arkham Knight PC release?

fucking gay

Didn't someone claim this was gonna happen before and then nothing happened?

They said that last year.

Someone tied to agdq probably says it just to try and get anyone even moderately supportive of GG to watch and boost their numbers. Which makes sense considering between the two sides the majority of gamers/people are supportive of GG compared to those against. Or at least last year, who knows nowadays with how irrelevant GG has become after being coopted.

A reminder not to donate a penny to GDQ. Charity events are scams run by hyper-jews.

in the pursuit of equality the communist jews running AGDQ banned or ran of everyone with charisma so why waste time watching this shit?

that's never going to happen and everyone in this thread knows it

Shit. I'll still watch the System Shock 2, SMB Warpless, The Lost Levels, Castlevania, Super Castlevania IV, Mega Man 6, Contra, and Super Metroid runs, but I expect another no fun allowed year.

I'm excited for Holla Forums to cherry-pick all the horrible autism into webms for me to watch that weekend though.

Shit, though

Who actually wants to watch this shit? These aren't going to be fun to watch.

But how many gamergrill "speedruns" will there be and how many transfaggots, those things can be a goldmine. Im surprised there isnt a 100% finafl fantasy 13 speedrun or some shit like that this year

PvtCb, Cook, Ion, Azorae, bjw, BadBrakes, and Plumtea will all be good runs, just because of the runners.

I never really followed the speedrun scene, so I only know a few runners (and even some of them just as lolcows, like Caleb Hart) but I'll keep note of those ones and check them out. Thanks, user.

I'm sort of part of the community so I've had to figure out who's an entertaining person and who's not. There are probably gonna be runs that are good and bad that I didn't mention, just look out for those, whether because they'll be good or because they'll be so bad they're good.

Sivade's run of Dustforce was the only good thing in the last SGDQ so I'm sorry to see it isn't in the schedule this time

spoiler that shit

It'll mostly just be background noise for me with the occasional grasping of my attention with autism exhibitions.

Every year the event finishes with a magnum opus JRPG from Chrono Trigger to Final Fantasy VI and to the current title holder this year; Undertale.

Is that supposed to be a speedrun? Undertale's a 2 hour game in the first place

I wonder how desperate they will get this time. Last event had Trannies, Some cripple with a fucked up hand, more trannies, another dude fucking a tranny and grats to her on stream. It is a disgusting display what shit has come too in the "video game world". Surprise no one has tried to bomb thee event. I know a shit load of old event goer's aren't going near that shit anymore and the old ones still going are the faggots running it now.

Remember it is all as fucking scam and safe space for faggots

gamepro11 will end them all anytime now :^)

fucking tumblrtale

What's the point?

*with NO room

Let me give you a rundown of the entire event

Were there that many trannies last year? Must not have watched the ones they were in. But this year we get to end it with Undertale! Shoot me!

Bet your dad works for Nintendo, too.

One tranny is one too many, but I was more offended by the Momodora run having a separate feed to show the runner's gimp hand the entire time

you said that last year faggot

That actually makes sense, though. If somebody is doing a one-handed run, gimp or not, I want a feed of the hand. If anything, though, it should be zoomed into the active hand.

I watched that whole thing too because I like the game. Everyone was up his ass specially by the end. Had to get into the comments to remind people he doesn't represent all disabled people plus he's not doing anything to advance anything useful.

caveman and the migdet are the only interesting people left. i don't even care about gdq anymore. nsa was a complete shitshow but at least it was a fun shitsshow

how the fuck did blueglass get banned?

Gamej06 is working behind the scenes, says himself he was never banned, he's just not running.

How do you be "sort of part of the community"? You're not ApolloLegend or something, are you?

You wot m8?

He was breddy gud tho.

If he's not banned, I guess he just hasn't shown up. I admit I don't know the scene very well

I didn't imply he was banned, I'm just disappointed he's not running. His Lost Levels stream at AGDQ 2015 was fun as shit. That and Tetris GM made the event worth it for me. There were a couple other fun runs too, but it was pretty boring for the most part. Definitely a downturn from the previous year.
Each GDQ event has been getting less fun, more political, and generally more fucking boring.

The schedule is also pretty shit. Are there races? What does multiple runners mean? Are they simultaneous or trade-off, or what? I really enjoy the race runs. The schedule needs a notes section or something. What the fuck is that 4 runner Super Mario Sunshine block? Is that a race?

I'll give you that

I fucking hope so. Honestly, if they just did a GDQ consisting of races I'd watch the shit out of it. Super Metroid, SMW and Mario 64 races are the shit.

I'm curious to see just how much more fun Kike Jewyama could possibly remove from the event.
Shit's almost as sterile and diseased as Cosmo.

Such a sad fucking thing to watch. He was a good runner and then all of a sudden he became the world's biggest faggot.

I guess that's what happens when you get beaten so hard at Mario by
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
that you turn into a woman she-beast.

Calling cosmo a woman at this point is an insult to women.

stop fapping to traps, faggot

reminder that there is going to be an Undertale run this year.

cool story bro :^)

Is there any fun runners going? Or did they ban everyone.

There was one last GDQ, they're forcing it to be the grand finale every event now so they get the furry donations

It's understandable tbh, furries always have lots of autismbux and love to dump it for whatever reason

Stop deadnaming anons, xer name is Wanda

Someone said that furries happen to have extreme autism and a lot of them have jobs that require extreme autism.

Just been chatting with Werster. He says he's going to speak up during a run on stream and show his support for his waifu, beat the shit out of Kike Uyama, and set a new world record for Pokemon Pinball. Can't say which run obviously or his cover will be blown.

I cant believe ugh just ugh I am literally shaking right now

Werster was banned

Don't tell anyone I said this, but he's going to sneak as a 2hu cosplayer.

Dinkleberg…?

Didn't they ban cosplay too? I know they banned plushies

How could they possible turn Chen away?

bonesaw was the absolute best part of the last GDQ, Fuck them

GDQ stands for No Fun Allowed

All me :)

(((Dinkleberg)))

What if you identify as a toohookin? I thought speedrunning was going into a multicultural mode, in which GDQ's playing a leading role, and without that transformation, going fast would not survive.

Can't spell transformation without trans!

If it is true then I cannot wait for another salt mine waiting to be found.

It still hurts.

Furries are loaded so

Can't wait for exciting new categories such as Any (while also being trans)% and separate (but equal) leaderboards for female runners.

People say that speedrunning is too inclusive but actually every speedrunner is a fucking autist and that autism is the hot glue holding the community together. If you can respect nothing else about someone, you can respect their autismal dedication.

Assuming they have a decent time of course.

What the fuck does gamergate have to do with any of this?

The girl the run was dedicated too wasn't there to hold is disabled hand. That is why the run was a massive petty grab.

Just look at the run from when JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS beat him. My 7 year old niece could do better.

It's copy pasta, every year since GG started it gets posted in every GDQ thread. The only GG related thing that ever happened at GDQ was a donation from "Vivian James" that leaked through and they cut the stream briefly after it got read

I haven't bothered watching it last year, was it really that shit?

No, trannies are still allowed so cosplay is pretty much the same thing.

Yes, nice numbers. The only good run was Bonesaw and that is pretty fucking sad.

But it's current year.

Bonesaw was banned lol.

There was also a donation from a Mr Poole dedicated to his wife's son.

THE SPEEDRUNNING COMMUNITY???

Be honest Holla Forums would you have let Sam watch?
      if yes type
LET SAN WATCH ME SLAM
in all caps for success in all inevitable future opportunities to breed with Tolki

CHOO CHOO

can we make a meme donation again something like " B-B & James" to make it happen again, what do you think?

Anyone got the video of the runner saying "fucking niggers" for a donation?

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SAM STARTED STREAMING AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER. HE MIGHT EVEN HAVE A NEW BITCH. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

The novelty of speedrunning is gone. No one will ever experience the excitement of seeing their games completely broken for the first time again. Everything on this schedule has either already been done before, or obscure unoptimized shit with no interesting tech that the runners only run to stroke their dicks with a "world record" in something that nobody else plays. Speedrunning fans are nothing but lonely attention-seeking faggots who only watch to pretend their favorite internet personalities are their friends.

The only reason that anyone here will bother watching any of this is to see if something autistic happens, and even that is unlikely to happen due to the fun crackdowns.

webm related

At the same time I can't believe GDQ became so shit so fast and I know it was inevitable anyway.

they just need more variety of games, but finding people that speedruns these and is willing to put up with their faggotry must be kinda hard.

Ahh ADQG aka the Crufts of Autists. Can't wait for Chibi to get BTFO again and that Stivitybobo guy to fuck someone elses wife.

That's a decent consolation

Who?

What do the people who run AGDQ get paid again?

but fun things are fun
FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I remember some faggot bringing his tranny GF last year and bringing it up on stream asking for claps because she had completed a year of taking hormones, there was a Webm of this

you NEED to see this shit

Forget the highlights, I still sit down and watch the entire fucking thing and it always kills me.

Sure, buddy.

not that one but

Why did you post that nigger?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I have better stuff to do than waste my time watching others play videogames, like playing them myself.

It was fun watching the thread slowly go from "he's actually a pretty funny runner actually" to "HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING ALL FUCKING OUT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!"

Why'd he get banned?

Too much fun

o-oh.

the people who run SGDQ are no fun allowed Kikes and SJWs who don't like things that are "offensive" and my hurt the $$$𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖$$$

may*

why live?

Swore a bit, kept joking around and having fun. The display of masculine fun and camaraderie with Bonesaw and his couch was too much for the faggots who ran things.

isn't this TAS in particular old as fuck, when Portal 2 was a new thing?

The sad thing is that this is entertaining compared to last years trainwreck. Remember that 2D dirt bike game that was nothing but memish fan levels that lasted for over an hour? It's probably going to be no better this year.

their SDQ block is always a traintreck. Also, shit always go south when they try something with the Twitch chat, as they usually don't expect so many people to post, and yet they keep doing the same mistakes again and again (like their Super Mario World "Maker" that accepted imputs from the chat, which was a mess.

There are two that will always take the cake from me: the Mario Kart 64 where they just shat a lot of items just to someone else try to pilot that mess, and the Ikaruga one, where they simply showed a video because they can't sync a gamecube with their tools.

They also gamble a lot with their luck, and they usually lose.

B O N E S A W I S B A N N E D F R O M R U N N I N G B U T N O T T H E C O U C H

14 minutes in, it isn't funny

sorry

you should be bullied for wasting our time, spanking seems appropriate

Humor is subjective

art is subjective, but sculpting a dude sucking his own dick isn't art. Humor is also subjective but having autism isn't humor

it can be

TAS>>>>>>>RTA

I know speedrunning is retarded, but this takes the cake of fucking boring.

got you covered, fam

Anyone got the pic with people talking about all the batshit insane stuff art students got up to?

The one with the guy masturbating into the camera lenses and a crazy bitch chewing razors?

can't say I do, have this instead

I know your secret

In a game where you can barely see your character and never see his ass ever?

o-oh

I said it when the banned bonesaw and I'll say it again now: No more.

I'm not gonna watch this shit anymore, not even for autism or cringe or memes, nothing can overpower the taint they've cast upon the whole affair. It's just too disgusting to me, the pandering bullshit, the "charity" greed, the no fun allowed policies. Then, on top of all that, they have the nerve, the fucking NERVE, to punish someone for actually having some goddamned fun at this shitshow. Fuck you GDQ, the sooner something replaces you the better.

I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT A MALE ASS! is just a shitty excuse for people who like to play as female characters if there's a choice so they feel the need to clear up that they're not less of a man for doing it, as if there's anything wrong with playing a female character.

Personally, I think they're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible.

Wealth begets degeneracy.

I knew the majority of the community was cancer the second they let it get this bad. Though what's more the case is that it started off great until normalfags got a hold of it. The only bastions of speedrunning are the smaller more niche events and communities.

en.wikifur.com/wiki/Doug_Winger

The normalfags don't have any real interest in speedrunning, though. Normalfags are watching Game of Thrones and shit; they don't mind swearing, etc. It's nothing to do with it "going mainstream", because it absolutely hasn't. It's because it's another scene for SJWs and mental self-obsessed people to use to fuel their narcissism.

Its about risk vs reward
With swearing there is the risk of offending people and not getting their money
Without swearing there is less risk of offending people and not getting their money
If you are running a business like mike is then ask yourself: are people going to donate more because there are swears? Maybe? Maybe not?
But there are certainly people out there who won't donate because there are swears therefor the safer business move is to not swear.

This is the large scale issue that captialism is currently having.
Idle capital that is too terrified to be invested in anything with the slightest amount of risk.

Hell there is a clip out there of George fucking Lucas bitching about how terrified the Hollywood investors are, a sentiment that is echoed throughout all industry in this day and age.

nope, was SGDQ 2016

So, what you're saying is that the blame rests on Jews as it always seems to do?

After "emote only tranny" I don't give a FUCK about this event to even say that red pilled people are going to be there is pure bullshit.

The Goyim buy's what the merchant sells. Don't buy that shit white man.

I mean, it's not like twitch chat has anything decent to say, its ALL garbage, id much rather watch it on moe, but how fucking salty do you have to be

I WOULD REALLY PREFER IF YOU'D BE QUIET

Man fuck AGDQ, didn't they sell out their principles to a donation firm that insisted on compromising the spirit of speedrunning??

No one party is to blame.
On a marco level its the governments fault, the governments of most of the major economic players not just one in particular, for not closing the Pandora's box of speculative financing.

If you really want to blame a specific person for opening it then look no further then Ronald Reagan aka the antichrist.

You keep saying all these words but all I read is Jew.

I get constantly global banned for trolling. Usually even getting the streamer to rage my most recent one was that German faggot from team secret.

BUT YES. YOU ARE CORRECT

Ronald Reagan was not a jew. You can blame the Jews all you'd like its not going to solve the structural problems with the economy, the foundation for which was laid down by a "presbyterian".

So you're saying Regan was a Jewish puppet?

yes an all Protestants are Gentiles who wanted to be more like the foregen (((Bankers))) who financed their ((liberal revolution)) who where getting wealthy by exploiting usury.

YES MOTHERFUCKER ALL AMERICAN POLITICS WAS SPIRITUAL JEWRY FROM DAY ONE
now can you both please fuck off

That's because you've got the tism

i bet some memeing fuck is going to bring psycho waluigi as meme game to speedrun

You know what? I thought the same fucking thing when I saw that years ago. And I went to go find that tripfag, who was, at the time, still posting on /o/. So I asked him if he still had a picture of that dragon and that fuck nugget said he didn't.

is that the cowtittied slut edobean's voice?

So Washington was in on it too?

you mean the one with the blue shirt and an orange necklace with a card attached to it?

People paid for it cause that's how he plays.

She wasn't there CAUSE SHE WAS DEAD, it was done in her memory.

Of all the things you could bitch of how fucking shit GDQ has gotten, this is the hill you wanna die on?

speaking of edobean

no edobean the fat girl in the orange in the picture with the triple E cow tits.

yeah this guy knows.

Washington was a Freemason.
read the the protocols of the learned elders of zion

Did Sam drop that bitch or allow himself to be cucked?

youtu.be/ZEyixAAGvF0?t=4444

Didn't somebody say this shit in one of these threads last year and nothing happened at the event?

IT WAS HIS WIFE
but yes he got divorced and he left her at the hotel the same knight she let three guys run a train on her. She was a fucking slut Sam actually walked away with some dignity

Go back to 2014, you little faggot.

it's basically a meme at this point. "oh i heard so-and-so is gonna show up and BTFO GDQ on camera" with no proof whatsoever. as sweet as it would be to see something like that happen, the chances of anyone who can do something like that actually doing it instead of posting a video to youtube where it can be ignored are abysmally low.

What the fuck is wrong with its head? Did all the cake went up there?

I still hope that one-day Caveman will be the one who wild's out and drops the big guns.

Have you guys seen the state of speedrunning on Twitch? It's Pewdiepie tier of making dumb noises and going "hype hype hype" over and over.

And what isn't that autistic is either invested with trannies or social justice cunts.

I'm wondering if it's time to just ditch Twitch all together and go to a new platform where these people aren't shitting up every stream. It's not like it's worth streaming on Twitch any more any way, it's completely over saturated.

"I hope caveman plays some sick 70s rock music" is what you mean

Twitch has always been cancer, redditor.

There are levels of cancer faggot. Watching random retro games from the 80s to discover shit no one talks about is fun and not that cancerous. Watching meme runners playing undertale is.

Same exact shit as last year, same kind of posts.
Moreover

Cuckchan's here in full force.

I can confirm this guy's being a fucking idiot. Trihex has been sold out for over two years, and he's fucking all-in with the retarded BLM shit. If this were to actually happen I'd break my own ribs on camera.

Trihex has always been a faggot, don't pretend he hasn't when his "claim to fame" is that he chimps out Yoshi in his Yoshi speedruns. Instead of waiting for a platform to move he'll make Yoshi dance on it like a retard.

Why would it shock any one that he's pure cancer and supporting niggers wanting more gibs me dats?

what?

That user never mentioned Holla Forums

don't respond to Holla Forums bait user. Just filter and report false faggots.

Just look at the guy and then compare him to any 70s rock band

yearly reminder

I'll wait for the archive before I believe that shit. AGDQ is the biggest group of pozzed goyim I have ever seen.

why

I'm not even Holla Forums but it's pretty fucking evident. If the flair wasn't obvious enough

I would just say "she gives me boners". That's generally why I do it (when I do it). I assume anyone who gives any other reason is a closet homo.

Pro tip: If your friend ever says "I don't want to look at a dude's ass while I play" brace yourselves because that friend is turning into a tranny and is already taking estrogen injections. That goes double for if they have a catgirl fetish. Turn them back before it is too late.

Chen can't be controlled, user. HONK HONK HONK

Kek, looks like Goofy Goobers were BTFO

all standard topics on Holla Forums welcome new friend.

you have to go back you Jewish blue-pilled sjw faggot.

Didnt someone say they were going to do that last time? I dont think it was about gamergate just them speaking up about how strict and no fun agdq has become.

Even if someone did, they'd have to have something short, easy to transition to, and be able to get it out before they get cut off. We've seen how quick they are to SHUT IT DOWN, like with a year or two ago when someone sent in a donation using the name vivian james or something.

Nothing will happen. They may have the intention, but they'll chicken out in the last second.
Speedrunners are not know for their security and political knowledge, but for their autism and will to invest their time in something completely irrelevant to society.

Wait, really? I'm sure he said on twitter that he wasn't but that was ages ago, did he get banned after all?

Banned from doing any runs till 2019 I think, he apparently can still attend and watch.

Looks embarrassed and for good reason.

So GDC hypocracy at its finest. Ban Bonesaw577 for stuff done during his 2016 run. Yet you the 100% un-edited run is on the official GDC YouTube page. So what he did is obviously not bad enough to take his run down or edit out what they didn't like. Someone else should start a competing speedrun charity with hookers and blackjack,.

Oh a commentor apperently bookmarked every interesting part of the run
Yagi5 months ago (edited)
0:02:04 Run Start
0:09:41 First mention of Car Keys
1:05:23 "Less Applause"
1:10:18 Naruto & Pikachu
1:09:18 Sexual Massage for the tense Bone(saw)
1:12:00 First mention of Owen Wilson
1:20:20 "They killed my wife!"
1:22:12 $5 from jeb Bush
1:23:52 Ben Affleck
1:49:40 Owen Wilson in Anaconda
1:51:40 "At this rate, I won't be going to bed for a while"
2:07:10 Motivational Whiteboard feat. Softlock
2:10:08 Finishing Madness + "We have to go back"
2:14:26 Time

What the fuck is a flair?

I swear you could get more meaningful conversation in Twitch Plays Pokemon.

Now that's interesting

I want to fuck that goat

Isn't gamej06 the obese black guy that visits those gay-body-inflation websites and posts pics of his "gains" and the degenerates encourage him to get fatter.
I'm sick and tired of 3+ hour long RPGs that are only in there to take up a huge chunk of time because they are the worst type of runs (especially if they're glitchless)

tranny

So do I.

It's become a millenial shitshow. I enjoyed speedruns the most when AdamAK was still active, fucking enjoyed GTA speedruns. I probably won't watch it.

he's from reddit

this is fucking pathetic

It's not really hypocrisy, it's all about avoiding stuff live, not something uploaded on a youtube channel that will only be watched by a bunch of autistic kids.

are they speedrunning frog fractions 3
store.steampowered.com/app/536890/

Look at the sadness in Chibi's eyes.

God I remember that tranny, was annoying as fuck.

Since when does Waffle attend GDQ shit?

They ban any one who tries to set up an alternative. If they suspect you're considering something different they shit list you and try to force you out of the community.

I don't get why no one's about to give them shit for trying to run a monopoly.

Just realized romscout isn't in the list, and for some reason Omni is doing Timecop again when there's no way it can beat the 2013 one. Yeah this event is doomed.

There's not a lot of room for speedrun events as it is. Most of the competition are only for specific regions such as Europe's ESA. Best case is GDQ dies and something better takes over.

ha ha ha ha

You could also tell that it's a man from a mile away, just look at those fucking shoulders, they're nothing special but no woman has those shoulders.

Is ESA any good?

Couldn't tell you, sorry. I've watched a bit of ASM, that's unfortunately only a bit above Twitch streaming in presentation and there's not many good Aussie runners. No sick bantz either.

Why would any one who matters give them shit? It makes them a shit oad of money to be in the clique and get on a GDQ, suiciding it just fucks any one who actually matters.

That would be NASA, NASA was great for the record once the hotel business got sorted out.

>topped by Skyrim (3rd) and Fallout 4 (5th)
If there were playlists from before 2014 it'd probably be filled with those. At least the first result is that 151 Pokémon Blue run.

Why did they choose NASA as an acronym?

We must pray that the autism gods will be pleased with this year's AGDQ, for their wraith is swift and terrible.

To be fair the Fallout 4 one is pretty good if only for the glitches.

Not everyone on the site is anglo, fam

Fascinating if true. I'll rely on you faggots to make webms though.

Has there been a year where they didn't raise more then they raised last year yet?
IIRC Mike is being compensated based on prior performance resulting in higher paychecks each year, but its pretty obvious this is a bubble. Has the bubble shown any signs of weakness yet?
I wonder what will happen the year the bubble pops and what will happen the year after the bubble pops.

every time it looks like they won't break 1 million, they gets lots of thousand dollar donations from anonymous donors with no message on the last day. In other words, they rig it to make sure they don't lose face.

That money has to come from somewhere.
Either its money in the bank being funneled back: potently running out, or its credit being pumped in that will be paid back with future revenues: which can wrack up and become unplayable.
Nothing can go on forever.

*go up

When were the touhou fumos banned? Because that was the start of the descent to mediocrity.

Context?