Autism simulators

I need a game to satisfy my autism. The only games that work for me anymore are Aurora, DF and Command Modern. I like games that overwhelm me with detail and data about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xotisv.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

factorio

>>>/gsg/

unreal world

Poise build in Dark Souls 3.

Did you know that there is an actual autism simulator called auti-sim? it's a browser game by some pretentious faggot, it supposedly feels like having real autism.

Armored Core games.

Max An Autistic Journey

SS13.

Is that by the same artist who did that loli fucking game?

Here you are

Holy shit, it might be by Fuchur, the art is really similar.

Factorio loses its shine pretty quickly once you realize there isn't much variety in what you can do. You have to defend 360 degrees from biters. Not much choice in that. The waves get so large you end up double stacking turrets near every opening. It would be better if they acted like "Turret Defense" and only attacked walls if you close it off. That way you could make 1-2 fortified openings. The wiring is a pain in the ass and the interface is lackluster for it. Its powerful, I will give you that.

Try first-person dungeon crawlers like Might & Magic and Wizardry. The kind of games that make you map out everything on paper and keep a folder of notes.

Here you go

I don't remember that part in Mother 3.

Graviteam Tactics, Rule the Waves/Steam and Iron or Combat Mission.

Uplink. Or for extra autism, Onlink.

I've been playing Graviteam Tactics the past couple of weeks. It's not doing it for me. A game that's better than Graviteam Tactics is Command Ops 2.

Shadow President is alright. You have to do a bit more prepping than other autism simulators, but it's pretty complex for a DOS game. Aurora 4x is the ultimate autism simulator, though. For that, there is a lot of preparation.

I like the part where he never actually made a game to go along with all those little features

Rule the Waves: my.mixtape.moe/xotisv.7z

Less autistic Aurora, still worth mention

Uplink is one those games best played listening to something else.

I personally don't know which better. But they require a lot of autism to play.

Have you ever played these games? I don't remember buying them.

I thought the music fit the game quite nicely.

Minecraft terrafirmacraft edition or gregtech edition or betterthanwolves edition.

You need to update your home to the death barrier.

Learn to program. Learn Lua. Play MineTest for a while as suggests then start modding it.

Autismcraft

the only autism you can get from minetest is actually adding to the engine so the modding API has a fucking purpose, a modding API that can't do anything other than add blocks/items and basic tile entities is pretty fucking worthless
and also the server/client sync needs to be fixed desperately, people bitched about the tedium of crafting in minecraft, well in minetest it's worse because it takes so long for item stacks to update between a crafting grid and the player's inventory
and the lighting, jesus christ it's darker than a nigger's asshole at night, you have to place torches everywhere or you can't see 5 meters in front of your dick