The Modern Woman's Bible: "How to Destroy a Man Now"

Cast the cinematic adaption of my favorite book.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's really like women are the jews of gender. 🤔

🤔

This woman needs to be identified and burned at the stake.

There are a lot of people who need to be burned at the stake and yet nobody willing to do it.

lmao men BTFO

I prefer this book.

This is conspicuously similar to my book D.A.W.N (Discipline A Woman Now)

Chapter 1: The DAWN Fundamentals
Just put her over your knee lol

Did you like the book anons? It's a meaty read but well worth your time

The real lesson is that you can make women do anything.

what is the purpose of destroying men? it's almost as if women are petty and childish

The word you're looking for is "sex", you faggot. This "gender" meme started because people think saying the word "sex" is icky and yuck.

And yet some women demand to be treated as equal. what a joke !.

Even worse some, a kike called John Money coined the word "Gender" to poise the idea that sex was malleable, it isn't but he cut off a innocent boys dick and called it a success and now we have him to blame for women trying to act like men and trans people. I wish I were joking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Imagine getting this asshurt over men being stronger than you.
That's the entire purpose of this book, she says it right in the beginning.
I've met psycho cunts like this, usually they either have extreme daddy issues or they got dumped by a guy they really liked and "want to get back" at men.
They're just as autistic as MGTOW. Thankfully they almost exclusively live in extremely libshit areas like London, New York and LA.

You forgot to mention that he had the boy who he 'transitioned' to a girl have sex with his twin brother, and that both brothers later killed themselves despite being upheld as the poster childs of malleable gender identity.

One of them killed themselves, the other died of alcoholism or something. You should also note that the kid "reverted" back to being male once he was told he wasn't actually a girl.

He was also an actual pedophile.
Even Wikipedia, a site that's pretty biased towards liberal and progressive views, has a pretty negative article about him. His controversies page takes up about 20% of his article.

Basically he was Moloch incarnate and this is the man who dictates modern society.

Good thing women are hilariously incompetent at anything they try. I am sure they will find a man to bring up the allegations for them.

Andrew Anglin was right…

about fucking underage Filipino prostitutes?

That ones been in the works for a while now

You realize this is twitter, tumblr blog tier sjw posting by you OP right?

Pretty much every romcom in existence is an adaption.

Jesus the guy had a few funny skits on mde and now hes a fucking god here

I prefer this one.

Stay assmad, roastie.