Luke, did I ever tell you about force projections?

Luke, did I ever tell you about force projections?

On a scale of 1% - 100%, how likely is it that at some point Luke jerked off while sucking on alien tiddy?

*(^_^=)*

I wish you told me about the Jewish menace instead.

Luke never read the EU.

The EU is not canon anymore, sweetie.

He didn't meet Watto.

I will make it canon.

No but disney will take whatever concepts and stories from there and make their version of it.

lad

100%. He named her Mara and used to fantasize she was a deadly dark jedi assassin.

:(

I remember when all the speculation by people was that there would be a scene where Anakin gave Obi wan his blue lightsaber and told him to give it to his son before he went off and became Darth Vader.

Luke and Snoke will both come back as force ghosts in the next movie and have a force ghost duel.

that book wasn't even the first instance of the projection power being used. luke did that shit in dark empire back in the 90s.

I will never understand people's hang up over this scene.
Why can't people just accept Obi Wan wanted to be nice to Luke and give him something nice to remember his father by instead of laying on this farm kid that his father was the sole perpetrator of the Galactic Empire's rise to dominance over every aspect of his life?

Seriously, right now, apologize to Rian.

Rian Johnson just made that kino, sweetheart.

No, he came up with a stupid idea then in the backlash quickly retreated to Wookiepedia to find something mildly similar to his idea, then retroactively claim that's what he meant from the start and that only #TrueFans would understand.

The book he quotes even states it's just a mild hallucination, but Luke clearly has mass as his lightsaber is seen by everyone actively clashing with Kylo's blade and body.
It also says you need to be close, not thousands upon thousands of lightyears away.
Then, Luke dies for no reason, as the power, once again, does not state you die if your force projection dies.

force projection was the least of TLJ's problems

When will you plebs ever learn and stop sperging. Books are not kino, taking things from books and molding it into film which is a different medium is what kino is all about.

Are you literally ImKikefy?

You are a fucking dumbfuck.

Kino comes from Russian, it literally means film.

What did he mean by this?

It was retarded in the sense that Luke could somehow impact real life things like the necklace and giving Leia a kiss or seeing the wind affecting him as he stood there. But somehow laser-shots and lightsabers didn't affect him at all. Why?

And why has nobody ever used that before? Seems like an overpowered talent.

LMAO nerd, all important books have been turned into movies already, only retards waste their eyes by reading

This is why I just play my Star Wars™ Imperial Assault™ board game and pretend that the prequels and nuquels never existed.

the dice werent real nigga AND BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING FANTASY MOVIE

But it is very much emblematic of everything wrong with the movie.

It's a matter of scale: creating a mirage with the force is something to be done locally in a swordfight, not across the galaxy. Literally the same order of magnitude shit JJ had done with teleportation between planets in nuTrek2. Also

Didn't stop people from shitting all over the prequels.

Wait what if Snoke's pulling a Xehanort/Alex Wesker and was slowly taking over Kylo all along?

Because it kills you. The only use it could possibly have is to buy time for an escape on a salt field.

If you are defending the prequels *all of them

then you have no business throwing shade at the last jedi lol

Stop unironically posting like a faggot. Also, Disney's New EU is making even new fans want the old EU back. Just check this entry from Disney's most recent SW book. So shove that up your tail pipe.

More like Disney's PU.

A jew wrote this. Another jew fapped to this.

Funny that Hack Johnson used the EU to justify his shitty movie once.

Did George R. R. Martin write this?

3 whole pages without any death or incest so probably not.