Android Gaming Thread

I got a tablet last week and I was wondering if they were any games on the Google play store that dosn't fuck you with ads like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Emulators_on_Android
volafile.io/get/C2xvvXjh9Bwc/Nep Nep App.rar
volafile.io/get/C25zZbHmlZzq/adblockplusandroid-1.3.apk
chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/
fatminmin.com/pages/minminguard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao emulators
lmao no exclusive games
lmao shitty phone game that has gay shit
lmao just get a sbc aka not a fucking pi and put gaems on it
lmao just get a psp

get scummvm, old dos point and clicks are still the only worthwhile thing to play with a touchscreen interface.

Get
for retro emulation since its free and filled with features
Requires a controller
Both require a controller
Avoid

Don't talk shit about Potion fuckin maker.

Potion Maker is the kind of cancer killing mobile gaming

its shit, luring people with qt lolis when there is zero gameplay depth
qt lolis deserve to be in good games

potion maker is the same cookie clicker shit except a RNG can fuck you over and destroy your money gains unless you hoard those shields

Torah Online is better wow clone than wow at this point.

WoW is shit

Not even arguing

Those trips tell no lie

(checked)
Nice thread

Granblue Fantasy. If you're gonna play waifushit, then at least play good waifushit.
If Nobuo Uematsu and Hideo Minaba
aren't good enough talent for you, there are waifus with top tier voice acting too.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper is the only mobile game I've been able to keep playing without feeling jewed.

Just because you have a cancerous circlejerking general it doesn't mean your shitty mobage is good.
Nice going falling for the CyGames shills though.

I guess your right.

Until they have a proper app and not some browser shit slide show then it's a shitty fan art game.

Sachi gets the reverse devil trips like the little mischievous cuties she is. Starlight Stage is the only good mobile game. Puzzle and dragons is also pretty good but pretty old school at this point.

Every thread.

Because you can be a decent player without buying shit. They give you gifts every day.

Isn't P&D gatcha and grinding heavy?

There are some fun mobages out there for sure but at the same time you can't shake off the feeling they aren't real vidya.

I found a list of emulators for android on the emulation wiki. I would post the Neptune app i got from the nep threads, but vola is being a bitch right now.

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Emulators_on_Android

Considering one of the best leaders in the game is farmable and they dish out stones like confetti; not really.

Those games are the most cancerous of mobile games.

There's no grind unless you're out to hypermax units which isn't required except at the very very top. They give gacha currency out all the time. Daily logins give you one, maintenance and shit like that gives you apolostones, all first time clears give stones. You're not going to get enough free stones to roll the gacha all the time but if you save your stones for the rate up events (like you should no matter what) you'll be just fine.

I stopped playing about a year ago because I cleared pretty much all current content and had been playing for about 9 months at that point. Didn't spend a dime on the game. Things might've changed since I stopped playing but I doubt it.

You can pirate the remake of FF Tactics, probably the best game playable on android.

Danmaku death

What about Augmented reality games? I figure that could be something mobile could bring to the table. Any good games using AR? And by "good" I mean "anything that isn't absolute dogshit".

some decent Android games I found

Alite (Elite clone/port)
Adventurer's League
VR Raccoon
Ys ports

So I looked around the play store a bit and found a few decent games.
Made and Slime is essentially wack-a-mole.
Ninja Chop z Sakura is waifu trash but decent.
Sanic Dash 1 and 2 let you go fast.
Slayin is fun though.

I tried it and it's fucking horrible. If waifus make a shitty mobagay "fun" you need to kill yourself you weeaboo human trash

You want good mobile only games you'll stay away from the English play store. English mobile games are trash of the trash and even japanese mobile games translated to English are usually trash because they "make it more appealing for the West" by reducing the number of cute girls or just end up being more Jewish.

I'm sure you understand that you've made a statement that's basically normalfag 'muh graphics' tier. You could at least try and say what it plays like assuming you know

Destroy Gunner are fun mecha games for android

kek has spoken, post more sachikos

The only cancerous thing here is you

CCGs are pretty fucking gay though. So many shitters try it and fail miserably

I uploaded the Neptune app from the nep threads on vola.
volafile.io/get/C2xvvXjh9Bwc/Nep Nep App.rar

I also put up my backup for adblock plus for android.

Forgot link adress, sorry.
volafile.io/get/C25zZbHmlZzq/adblockplusandroid-1.3.apk

Come play Love Live like the trash you are OP.
Add me: id: 522694378.

I'm not good at rhythm games though…

Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection is fantastic.
It's just a collection of logic puzzles that this guy put on the app store for free. No ads, no frivilous in app purchases, it's just a bunch of games.

that's the free game I have still.
the purchased ones I've are
Sonic CD
Super Hexagon
Escape

I don't really recommend Sonic CD, lacking physical controls and dealing with input lag is shitty. But the latter two are only a buck each, and good enough time killers.
I dicked around with this one game called PinOut recently too, and it seems fun, albeit a battery drain.

Though I don't really play phone games much to begin with, if I'm bored and on my phone I'm usually just browsing the internet or listening to music.

Why not use a comfy controller?

Thats the best game, OP.

Its like animatronics without a skin.

there's lag built into the OS on Android.
If I'm gonna emulate on the go, I'll just crack a PSP.

chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/
Not just limited to mobile either, but no less worth having

What said. Honestly, casual lower-intensity games are a better fit for mobile platforms. Virtually all the games on the market are shit, but the market did come about after 2007

Just play Starlight Stage. Literally no reason not to.

FUCKING MADCATS

Nope, it's not Ayakashi Ghost Guild 2.0 even though it's made by the exact same devs under a new name, and it has the exact same team building mechanics.

O:SA isn't AGG since Zynga killed AGG, fuck them.

Shallow Game for Shallow People who like Shallow things

I prefer you use AdAway since it's stricter with Ads and updates WAY more often. Hell, checking it right now just let me know of a new update to block ad hosts.

Anyway, here is what I recommend for anyone who wants to have their android running like a well greased machine. If you don't have rooting experience, let me know and I'll link you to something that can help you. If you already know of this stuff, then your knowledge is most likely beyond mine.

get mame4droid, retroarch, nethack and a good source for pirated apks
if possible, just get a vita

Is it possible to finally use the HD "filter" with DS games to make them look god like, In android? As far as DS games go anyway.

Finally beat BoF I through III on my phone with a controller and some headphones. Can't recommend gaming on the droid unless it's non-action based shit.

Okay, heres the games I have on my phone.

>Idol [email protected]/* */ Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage

That's no game, tough.

That's got to be the better non-MMO always online Gacha shit I've ever played, it had actual gameplay over all that shit.

Get a cracked apk of Drastic to play some touch based DS games(ace attourney, zelda prefessor layton, wario ware, etc.) it has a very slight input lag so precize games like Rhythm Heaven won't work, I didn't try E.B.A. yet tough.
PPSSPP is good too, Patapon works surprisingly well with lower graphic settings and frame skipping for better stability.

To be fair, mobage gaming can easily become PC gaming. Just download an emu like Bluestacks and you can play Android games all day long.

Granblue's alright but it's practically a PC game, Sonic Runners was really good before they oy vey, shut it down. I mostly just emulate handheld games with simple controls on my phone, I've yet to find a mobile game outside of those 2 that really captures my interest. Faster games are probably a lot more fun if you shell out for one of those mini controllers you can use as a mount.

Otogi has cool art and some memetastic moments but it's just another boring autobattler.

Idols is where it's at.

Cytus.

The only other games I'd really recommend are emulators.

More games:
- Implosion: Never Lose Hope
- Danmaku Unlimited 2
- Final Fantasy VII
- NetHack and UnNetHack

Mobile crap games:
- Granblue Fantasy
- Neko Atsume

Also Potion maker sucks. I just automated it instead using HiroMacro because I got bored of it.

I used to play a lot of CG but it got too jewy for me. Starlight Stage is better in that regard but I hardly find time to plug in my earphones and play, with CG I could play whenever.

Any paid game.
Everyone here talks about emulators, really you should look at ports first.

They are not even a bad ports.
Just picked up terriaria, my phone keeps fucking up but game plays perfectly. One thing I miss is d-pad like controls, but I think when I will get to wings problems with jumping should be gone, and there is still a chance I will learn how to use these controls.

there are no android games worth playing. you should have bought a psp or a vita and loaded them up with emulators, because your best experience on android is the pain of playing SNES emus with a touchscreen.

Anybody here have zgirls?

how's that kingdom hearts mobile game?

Stop being a fucking retard and install AdAway and MinMinGuard.

Where have you been all my life.

fatminmin.com/pages/minminguard.html

IT CAN REMOVE THE EMPTY SPACE YOU GUYS.

presents for sachi

Why do bald people seem so intent on growing beards? It looks like shit. Shave your facial hair and your eyebrows, it looks MUCH better.

The only game I have on my phone is Pinball Arcade. Though I suppose that kind of counts as multiple games, the tables are priced that way (if you buy them instead of pirating).

I wanna fuck Tokiko-sama and cure her bitchiness with the power of the dick.

I used to play that, back when it was first released in english, but I switched to Starlight Stage when that came out. I reckon it's better in almost every way. There's zero chance of an english release, though.

On that, does anyone here who plays SS know how to recover an account? I lost my old phone but I have idea how to get my SS stuff back. it was on a Bamco ID and everything, but I have no clue what to do. I'm not starting again

You're supposed to email (preferably using the same email linked to your account) the details to customer support with an explanation on the circumstances how & why you lost your account in the first place, along with a request on having your account restored.
I'm not starting again
Good luck with that.

Really? What the fuck? On Granblue, I log into the old account on my new phone and BAM that's it. It's by the same devs as well.
Probably Bamco being shit as usual.

I think he's attractive, honestly.
I agree though, superbald master race

lmao go back to reddit

If you know your BNID you donwload the game and login to your account on the title scree. Should be a button in the top left. I rerolled for an SSR on an emulator on PC and moved that account to my phone so I can confirm it works. If you're moving from Android to iOS or vice versa you'll apparently lose all of your gems though because the fees between platforms are different or something. I don't know what the fuck is talking about. As long as you know your account details you're golden. I'm sure password recovery works like it does everywhere else if that's what you don't remebmer. If you forgot your loging you'll have to contact customer support I think and you'll have to do it in Japanese.

Does anyone know how I would get Jet Set Radio working? I have the apk installed and the cache in the right folder, but after it created the data folder, it just crashed, and it crashes every time I start it.

Downwell and Hoplite are the only two you need, at least if you play on the go for short periods of time.

Downwell is a fast-paced action/platformer/roguelike that you should play when you know you have at least a minute with few interruptions while Hoplite is a very deliberate turn-based roguelike with simple rules but a lot of factors at once. Downwell will make you feel extremely skilled once you get good at it while Hoplite will make you feel like a tactical genius despite its simplicity.

I can confirm that Hoplite is awesome. I am downloading Downwell right now

One thing you should know when starting is that the difficulty is entirely dependent on you, if you take it slowly the game is pretty easy to begin with but if you keep up your gem high (think of it like a style meter from DMC for collecting gems) and only land on enemies instead of the floor then you'll be able to go deeper thanks to the rewards for doing so. Only go fast when you can get through stages without taking damage normally though otherwise you'll die very quickly.

I-I've been playing 10 billion wives

If you're the kind of person who stutters within text-based forms of communication, maybe you should be playing 10 billion husbands.

Almost anything from Foursaken media. They make some really crazy games, considering they're mobile only devs. Bug Heroes 2 and Heroes & Castles are fun.

Jesus fucking christ. Your phone res is so high, the game itself is showing its low-res artifacts.

It's on the list of things to play next

I thought about downloading this, but was afraid someone would see me playing it.

Oh yeah, the cuck mods are deleting any posts in their generals that call out the game for being gacha mobage waifu pandering trash. I've seen it probably three times now.

Its a slightly more evil cookie clicker, since your progress slows dramatically if you don't have the game open.

You can easily bypass that with luckypatcher and xposed.

how