Diablo III

D3 Anniversary event acknowledged a failure by youtube highlighted comments feature
Will Diablo ever be good again?

No, because Blizzard isn't capable of making any game besides WoW anymore.

When will they turn the demons into Dindus?

…Regardless of what you think of Overwatch, it is a thing and definitely a huge success for them.

Yup they're dominating. Hearthstone is also an insane cash cow. Wow subs still destroy every other MMO's numbers by a mile.

Overwatch is basically a LoL/DoTA style game in first person.
Its only saving graces are that it has cute robots and that Warframe reject Genji.

Fine, whatever team they have on Diablo isn't capable of making any game besides WoW.

This guy sucks the biggest Blizzard dick, and even he thought the remade Diablo 1 dungeon was trash. He actually told people to install Diablo 1 and 2 instead of playing that shitty dungeon.

Wow subs are also tanking because Legion is shit.

I don't even think it was THAT bad, more like mediocre and disappointing but how the fuck is anyone still playing D3 in the current year is beyond me. Even if you like mindless repetitive combat there are way better games out there.

Reaper of Souls looked so promising; then came Wyatt Chen and the god-awful Seasons.

No big company is making anything for people that remember older games. They are making it for 12 yr olds that don't know any better.

And there are more babies turning 10 this year that will jump on some FPS game every second.

I thought the whole time that the Diablo team was on WoW?
At least the last time someone explained to me their retarded design choices it seemed like a copypaste straight out of Diablo 3.

considering how the game plays and the lack of character customisation, that sounds about right.

I just played this event plz no bully. It was as expected - shit. A saving grace is that it's not a sanctuary area so you can camp the opposing faction for 5mins or be camped yourself, as what what happened to some guy in my group who was ported into an instance with 30+ horde

Fucking shill threads.

Diablo was never good. Gauntlet Legends and Gauntlet Dark Legacy were always superior.

Reminder that there is a HD mod for Diablo 1 called Belzebub which is actually good. Might as well play that.

Blizzard has been dead since the day they were bought by Activision.
What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

Am I going to see retards defending Obsidian and Bioware next?

Blizzard caters to casuals only so they'll never have anywhere near the amount of customisation PoE or D2 has.

no one is defending Blizzard here
get off your high horse

Who wants to commemorate a game that killed its series, genre, and faith in the company?

We have regular overwatch threads. Let that sink in for a moment.

Should cut their losses and just make the characters crossover to the more successful Overwatch, as a character or skins.

weeeeeeeeeew

Remove Blizzardrones.

No idea about previous ones but the current one got shitposted to death multiple times but some OW faggot keeps bumping it once it reaches page 13+

You realize cripplechan is cuckchan 2.0

Yeah, and they're a hellscape of shitposting with little conversation going on because of that. I guarantee once OW dips in popularity for the next normalfag craze and if the shitposters keep up, they'll go away. Though I am surprised that the heavy tumblr presence hasn't shooed them away like it did with undertale.

Ahahahaha they added a pixel filter to make the game look like shi- I mean "retro".

It's not just an "HD mod", it makes a bunch of gameplay changes.

Just finished the dungeon. It was okay.

Calling it a "Diablo 1 Remake" is far too charitable. It's a theme park recreation at best, There were some really interesting recreations of monsters from Diablo 1 which were, IMO, the best part. But by the end they seemed to be phoning it in and just using pre-existing models to fill in the ranks.

The last few levels are just set in catacombs, not hell - that was disappointing. But it was really awesome to see Diablo actually look like Diablo again.

6/10 - best I can give.

When diablo clones from the east are better than diablo itself, you know you fucked up.

If this was the *diablo 1* remake, you can see where the *starcraft1* remake is going, right ?

It's almost like every single poster here is a former le cuckchanner or something

Which ones?

Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal

It's video games, what is the problem with that?

These titles are not games, they are traps for brand loyalty shills.

tbh I am torn, should we allow video games, but the board becomes shit, should we not allow all those shit video games, but the board becomes a circlejerk?

It becomes a place where nobody can discuss any video games, because people who want to discuss the video games they like can't do it because faggots can't handle other people liking things they don't like and kill threads with shitposting, so these alienated anons will in turn shitpost video game threads they don't care about because that's the only way they'll get enjoyment out of this place.

Grow up and ignore the shit you don't like.

You heard the dubs.

No, Blizzard may be able to make games that sell a lot but sales don't make a game good. Overwatch is a testament to that.

The funny thing is, it manages to be slower than DotA while being first person. Played it during the free weekend, imagine Unreal Tournament without any of the good stuff and movement speed cut down by 90%. Horrible, and while even stuff like LoL or HotS has at least some (even if just one) good thing, I couldn't find any in Overwatch. I guess it running on a toaster is the highest praise it can be given?

It used to be that shit game threads would get dubsposted to death but that faggot Mark wanted traffic so now these cancers are allowed to fester.

No

… how?
The only thing I see where it even remotely resembles those games is that it has a metagame and player abilities?
I've been having fun with it, and I hate LoL and Dota and have been burned out on mobas for over 2 years now
Its not close to anything, its what tf2 should've been.
It has its own flaws and I hope it fails eventually because of Blizzard's sickening pandering and overall failures, but these are the most shit reasons to criticize it I've seen in a while

Fuck off mark, you got jewed by a higher caliber jew. Choke down your shit game and quit dragging Holla Forums down with your shit decisions.

Never could get into PoE. I always preferred Torchlight and Grim Dawn.

overwatch is terrible. and i gather the blizzdrones are screaming their usual impotent rage at blizzard this week because they attempted to "balance" something and failed spectacularly, yet this somehow still suprised them.

shitposting accomplishes jack shit unless someone takes the bait

Why did they even bother with this shit?!

are you high?