NEW DANGANRONPA V3 DATA MINING

THE DEMO HAS SPOILERS

SOME SJW CUNT REFUSES TO SHARE SPOILERS BEYOND THIS ANIME GIRL WITH DILDO PICTURE

LET'S DATAMINE THE SHIT OUT OF THE DEMO AND GET THE SPOILERS

Fuck out of here with this gay ass weeb shit nobody cares kill yourself you fucking faggot. Maki is best girl

Also all you needed to know inventor was crazy was take one fleeting glance at her design. Shit doesn't get any more obvious.

Daily reminder that LWu's favorite game is DanganRonpa and his waifu is Junko

This, I'm pretty sure she'll turn out to be a Junko clone or something responsible for the Junko AI from 2 and Junko robots that will show up to turn the school into Junkoland on Junko Island.

Do you have autism?

Why are weebs either sjw's or shitposters with no in-between?

Horseshoe effect. Are the two really that different? SJWs just shitpost IRL.

It's not horseshoe though faggot, I'm not saying the two are indistinguishable, i'm saying that full on weeaboos are either "eugh that's offensive, hitler did plenty wrong I'm changing my translation to make this less offensive" or "FUCK♂YOU”

There's so much shit on a single drawing, eww

why are horse shoe people the dumbest motherfuckers in the world

Seriously though, some fags on halfchan are trying to datamine it. Go there if you really want them.

Because if they were capable of rational thought they wouldn't be weeaboos, they'd just be regular fans of things that happened to be Japanese.

Oh shi-

Chances are, the user is lying.

They're attention whoring. You're retarded if you think otherwise. If I'm wrong, then someone else will quickly come to the rescue.

It's like serebii and sun/moon all over again.
Easy.

Junko is for Reddit.
Enko is for men of true taste.

Junko is just here to test you and filter the unworthy ones.

Fucking nigger just stole everyone's info, posted it as his own and clearly fucking played it early. He condoned his nigger friends datamining and playing it early, but said anyone else that does it and isn't giving him info to get site clicks is cheating and ruining online.

Mukuro Ikusaba is my waifu. She didnt deserve to be treated so poorly.

She has incredible great taste.

Fucker needs to get his ass beat.

so is this the undertale of visual novels or something?