Introduce me to this series

Introduce me to this series.

What makes it different than other 3D fighting games like Virtua Fighter and Tekken?

How did it evolve over the years and console generations?

Does it have any features/gameplay worth getting into it for, other than titty physics?

Which of the games are still being played by the competitive community?

Why is there a recycling symbol on the cover?

titties
titties
higher definition titties
titty physics
titties
It's important to eat your cum after jerking off so that you can recycle your nutrients instead of wasting them.

DoA is a fighting game that looks like it could've been interesting, but everyone either looks it over or only focuses on the titty.

You get what you see aka tittiesand some decent fighting

This.

Gameplay got worse since 3, it's shallow compared to the others you mentioned. Models are nice and they are starting to understand how yo make a proper butt (the weakest asspect on their models). It's fun to play for a bit, but don't expect a serious limb based fighting game.

Unlike Skullgirls the girls are attractive, it doesn't have CalArts tier disgusting artstyle tied to it, there are characters that aren't trash in the roster and the fighting is decent.

This is a game for titsmen, not assmen.

its more comparable to virtua fighter than tekken and you can kick enemies off ledges causes background changes which is pretty neato but its mostly titties

which is also a bit of a shame since some of the fight animations are cool

For now, If the last extreme is anything to go by, DOA threads are bound to be plagued with assmen once DOA 6 is out.

Just play it, you can make your own judgement.

Kill yourself.

are you high?

What the fuck was this even supposed to mean?

Nothing, they were just glorified tech demos with tits.

This

Gentlemen, please.

Nyotengu is the only good girl you posted.

Ok, what personalities do you consider perfect, user? Because if you consider Ms. Fortune or Robo Fortune perfect you have terminal shit taste.

Actually, they're purrfect

pun-spouting unidimensional whore with a tragic past
victim complex unidimensional whore
pun-spouting unidimensional ninja whore
unidimensional token nigger in turn
unidimensional whore who always acts like she's the best and has an unanimate object fetish
Male Cerebella
more like Robo-nyanners and her only charm is retarded references.
unidimensional whore and the only purpose of her existence is to parody another shitty game

The only ones who aren't 100% brainless spongebob-tier insufferable cunts are Squigly, Eliza and MAYBE Peacock

cont'd/

herf derf i'm a monster, phear me! :K xDDD
so boring i completely forgot about her
she comes off as edgy but can be justified so 5/10

Why jigglin' of couse!

That how it was at first. But starting with 4 they started really making a legit fighter and then with 5 they actually made something worth staying with. I never got into VF or Tekken that much so I can't make a great comparison. But I can definitely give you a reason why I think DoA5: Last Round is a good fighter.

DoA5:LR is a 3D fighter that really emphasis good reads. Tekken may be considered a juggle simulator but that too is what you want to do in DoA. There are 3 types of attacks. Strike (normal attacks), Throw (grapples), and Hold (counter attacks). Each of them beat out other moves and using them at the right moment will cause massive damage. Strikes beat throws, throws beat holds, and holds beat strikes. Everyone has access to all of these options and you can even use a Hold in the middle of a combo.

For reasons for that. Playing smartly, you can bait out a hold and then follow up with a throw or another mixup to continue the combo. You can't hold while being juggled too. Finally there's stun, and then critical stun. Stun is just being in hit stun and the only things you can do is hold guard and mash in multiple directions to lower the stun or use a hold and predict where they will strike next. If you guess right, you can deal damage to the other player and get out the combo.

Now on critical stun. In this state you really don't want to make a bad read because you can get punished really hard. Getting hit by a power blow (always a mid punch so it's easy to hold) puts you in a crippled state where you stand there for a sec and fall to the ground. This gives enough time for the opponent to get a free super combo attack in, a super juggle attack, or their most optimal combo with no worry of you stopping them. Sometimes eating a combo is that best way to live. If they try to bait a hold, you will fall down and escape from the mixup.

Speaking of super juggle. It's where you launch an opponent to extreme heights, making it so anyone can do their full juggle combo. This is because everyone has a certain weight class they fight in. The higher your weight, the harder it is to be juggled. Some characters are so light that you have to time your juggle properly or else you'll whiff the attack.

There are other things to the game. Wall grabs, wake-up mechanics/ground attacks, throws that beat out strike attacks, and environmental damage. It's a very solid game and the cast is well balanced to the point that everyone is viable if you know what you're doing. It's just that people only see the horribly expensive DLC and tits so they never actually look at how good the combat is.

I played it and it felt like half of every fighting game ive ever played . It felt like all i was doing was pressing Triangle.

This is coming from someone who'd beat your ass at that juggle simulator. I got to try DOA again, but it really felt like a 2 player button masher for tards.

Here's a vid with shitty commentary but good gameplay for every character.

What do you mean by this exactly? Nearly every fighter has a good deal of mechanics shared from another so of course you'll feel like you're playing a fighting game.

Wanna try my Ryu then? If you're good I might learn something new. Though I haven't played in months.

Squigly, Filia, Double, Painwheel, Parasoul, maybe Valentine and Eliza.

High on taste.

Unidimensional characters can be absolutely great if they're not too over the top and not shitty human beings.

I don't know what you mean, but specifically, I think they can be ENJOYABLE as an observer/player/etc., and that alone to me is good.

kill yourself weeb

???

Makes up for the entire rest of the industry which is

…yeah, pretty shit

Undulated and multi-tier stages that were abandoned in VF3 and Tekken 4.

I really cant answer your questions but
If you think a big community is a requirement to enjoy fighting games then i hope you stay away. Also the "competitive" scene is often plagued of cancerous fags

Nearly 17 years ago

loving insect wives do not exist in this reality. I scream to the abyss and all I hear is the demiurge laughing at me

Gone frome pouring salt in the wound to lacing it with lemon juice touched mercury eh?

You can at least find women who shockingly act a ton like them, user

Shit should I be spoilering this stuff

loving maybe not but insect wives are very real since women are parasites my dude

I must have had a consistently terrible run then.

That can happen easily, yeah.

Just a matter of luck and judging character, my man.

Those goalposts just keep moving further and further huh? :^)

look at the name, this hasn't changed.
Don't use terms you don't understand, weebs should be gassed.

This reminds me when are they making a monster girl fighting game

You realize how fucking hype it'd be if they pulled it off?

I don't believe you know what the CalArts style is you double nigger. If you're going to use a buzzword, use it correctly.

That's the most sensible thing I've seen posted here on Holla Forums.

lewd