The Return of the WW2 vidya fad

With the next Cowadoody game being teased for a WW2 or steampunk (but more likely WW2 game) (just look at Sledgehammer's twitter you lazy fuck) setting and a bunch of upcoming early access games being set in WW2, are we going to see a return to the WW2 fad? What improvements do you think should be done to WW2 games aside from better AI and graphics.

*?

Sorry, I do not know what in the bloody hell are you talking about, and I am not going within 200km radius of that cesspit of humanitys dreg. Summon up your autism and post a screenshot of that, then we can discuss.

You play as a german soldier from the beginning of the war and end in a last stand at the Reichstag

The setting won't matter. It'll remain focused on multiplayer with microscopic maps, an entire nanosecond for TTK and recoiless weapons which will be comprised of mostly automatics. And the singleplayer will also be a worthless scripted sack of shit with one part that shills on this board everyone will jerk off about and sell assume it as the rest of the singleplayer game.
Sorry for rambling, what I really mean is that IT'LL TOTALLY BE A MODERN ARENA SHOOTERS THAT YOU SHOULD BUY GOYS

There should be mods for some WW2 fps that let you do exactly that right?
Right?

kek

Changing setting won't change the game mechanics.
It will still be shit, it will not revive the WW2 setting ad nauseum and the game will be set in Vietnam/Korea like teased.
Stop being a fucking retard

Meant leaked

I hope it returns. This fucking 'modern garbage' and 'future war' stuff never been interesting for me

The Modern Warfare shitstains like heavily scripted campaign are sure thing now. But what I fear the most will be the desecration of the memories WWII. Instead of the courage, bravery, valor, and horrors of war. They will make some shit like super introspective 'dramatic' life of one soldier and how his backstory sets him apart from like the other million soldiers out there dying like a pleb so he can be a fucking hero in a bloody spotlight. At least the first three games and WaW, you go to frontlines as a rank and file soldier, and experiencing the action out there first hand.

It won't change a fucking thing you retard

This

Black german soldiers, black russians, black estonians, black english soldiers,black french, black,black,black,black,black, diversity is our strength.
Also Hitler and all the WW2 leader should be represented by transexual black muslim girls because everyone know white men couldn't lead a country and it was historically showed that the nazi party was led by Eva Braun

It did not change Battleshit Juan, and that was a WWI game.
Why do you fags think it will change CoD?
The atmosphere, the settings based on movies and the feeling of being a frontline soldier will nlt be there and they will fiind a way to shoehorm women and niggers.

The ability to play as the good guys :^)

Joking aside, the only way to make a good WWII CoD is to not make a CoD game. Get rid of the modern CoD stuff (perks, kill/score-streaks) and muh nonSport, add a class system, less guns, force people to play for the objective.

We wuz nazis and shiet

What's the bet BLM eventually try and take credit for the Holocaust?

Das right

Pathetic lie made up by the whitey: Everyone knows the real jews are black

Ainsley Harriott was in WW2?

WW2.5 actually

There is bound to be a nigger out there that believes all of this.

my sides

I don't feel like I've played anything particularly interesting WW2 themed outside of a few early MoH games and BiA regarding FPS. The H&D games were pretty decent too, but a bit dry.

Thus far Day of Infamy, Battalion 1944, Iron Harvest (Diesel Punk), Sniper 4, Foxhole, Days of War, Uboot, Gates of Hell, Sudden Strike 4.

This stuff comes in goes in cycles. Its like how arcade shooters like doom and quake were big. Then ww2 got big, then modern military. Now arcade is big mainstream again. This time it does seem much more niche though overall.

Also I would say inb4 Holla Forums chimps out at the very concept of this thread but it looks to late for that already.

Oh shut the fuck up, you oversensitive faggot and just have your thread.

Oh boy!

There needs to be a law against this

That's because Britain became an irrelevant shithole after 1784.

Two campaigns:

First is a crazy action movie American campaign starring the 442nd. The overly patriotic tone is used as cover for jabs at the disastrous FDR presidency and its rampant disregard for civil rights ("freedom" being contrasted with someone being told they can't take an MP40 back home with him because of the NFA, loudly condemning Nazis locking people up because of their ethnicity ect.).

The second is an award bait German campaign where you play a German on the eastern front as everyone he knows dies horribly around him. Influences are drawn from All Quiet on the Western Front (I know it's the wrong World War. I mean thematically) and Education for Death.

HITLER WAS A BLACK MAN!
DATS RIGGGHTT!!!

From what I've seen, rumors are pointing towards the next cod being Vietnam, not WW2. Also fps where you play as wehrmacht when.