Have an entire culture, country and long exciting history

Why do the Japanese hate their own culture?

probably its because most japanese influenced games never make it out overseas

just look at the goemon games, we got just two games of a really fucking big japanese franchise

Retarded reverse weeaboos are going to be rampant.

Money

Because Western culture is foreign and exotic to the Nipps, you mong.

It's not fucking fair man, even Nioh is about a white guy in Japan. They couldn't even find a fucking Japanese historical figure to base the game off of. They were too afraid the w-western audience wouldn't like it.

I fucking hate the opinion they have of us, like we have no ability to enjoy Japanese culture. Way of the Samurai was probably the most enjoyable series I've ever played.

What you think of the Legend of the Five Rings? Would that be a good setting for a videogame?

Cry more, weebs

Why are weebs so retarded?

Do they not realize there's more money to be made by not being generic?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a westaboo. Look how productive those hobbies are.

Don't worry, the next few years they will be all catering to China.
And then you will see what is constant decline and stagnation.
Then you will see what is hell

Can you honestly enjoy anime tolkiensim #54890 over and over and over? Shit is fucking boring. Besides westerners make wrpgs much much better. Look at the witcher and elder scrolls games.

We will never see anything remotely like either of those about Japanese culture and it fucking sucks.

Fucking chinks, they already got jade empire and sleeping dogs

Why don't burgers ever make games set in Clapistan?

They know that they're the worst East Asian after the Koreans and Chinese. They should have submitted to their horseback superiors already, but maybe it'll take more Monstrous Mongolian Dick in Japanese virgin pussy for them to understand

What is cs, cs:go, asscreed(technically canadian), prince of persia(technically canadian)

I'm tired of sandnigger settings tbph

Get out.

Well. We have games like Onimusha, Way of the Samurai and Nioh from time to time. Non-anime games set around japanese mythology and history sometimes get made.

Keep crying little Jap hikikocuck boy.

nobody ever realizes that, least of all people banking millions of dollars on a single project.

No, most if not all GameDevs in decently sized companies, are normalfags of the highest order just like their audience of loyal autists.
Innovation doesn't sell anymore, it paves the way for the competition to steal said innovation and iterate on it as they sell more than the inovators themselves who will become irrelevant after all the marketing wipes out the truth from the brain of the masses.
Only by random luck can you make an innovative seller by giving all the retards somethimg they didn't even know they wanted.

they make vidya about their folklore all the time, but what do you expect from someone who gets their games knowledge from kotaku and Holla Forums?

I love those games, but its the fact that the other games get made more and have better quality

クソモンゴル

Should have bought the best console of that gen instead of a PS2, user.

That's because they're projecting. Japs prefer games set in their own country, so they simply assume it's the same for everyone else.

もか-もかす-す

Why haven't any americans, besides the retard yandev made a japanese game then?

Thats not the Dreamcast

Japanese culture isn't that deep to be honest.

The Japanese are a cuckold nation. And they need to learn that they're inferior to the Mongol Master race. Japanese women come to Mongolia for good fuckings every year, and Japanese men let them do this because they're either stuck working to pay their wife's sexual adventures 24/7, or living in their mother's basement as Mongol men fuck the living hell out of her.

Sorry, I don't read cuckrunes from a culture in ruins.

There were far more japanese games on the ps2 than on xbox user… besides japan is not a xbox friendly country…

PS2 overall had the best library. Much more diversity and overall quality in major releases and new IPs.

The dreamcast has surprisingly few games.

the japanese games on the xbox were some of the best that generation

Eat shit

Keep going, cucktard.

what ps2 game is this?

He's a whitu piggu 白豚

Will that mean games will stop being pumped full of niggers and muslims?

It really isn't. It's just a stripped down version of chinese culture with more ordnung.

PS2 had the AAA advantage and quantity, but the best ones still ended up on Xbox. Normalfags always saw the Xbox as a Halo machine and that ended up giving it that reputation but normalfags don't know shit now and didn't know shit back then.

Dreamcast was great too. New Powerstone when?

You're going to have to leave

First of all, this "Chinese" culture thing is a communist party invention. China as a single, unified culture is a modern invention.

If Star Wars is any indication, no.

It is. Either they're cucked by Americans, or by Mongol Supermen. Face it, you Japs are a dying breed, as more Jap men die, the Mongol Horde rises. Even a half-Mongol is still a Mongol. Even the Uyghurs have a valid claim to free Japanese virgin pussy. Japanese women will do any sexual act you can imagine, but Japanese men are weak beta males who can't pleasure their women. This results in Mongolian men with 1.75 foot cocks being called in to fuck Japanese women.

Steppenigger >>>/out/

Only the best
Amerifat Burger please leave

Leave and never come back you massive pleb.

So am I, and proud of it

t.Chinamen

After the new Darkstalkers game

who hasn't played it? Sorry, is this a dreamcast game?

China is fucking shit fam

Fuck off china, you aren't relevant anymore and you suck russian cock just like mongolia

1/10
Made me reply

Please fuck off you uneducated swine

It can't be older than that, can it? There's original Xbox games that blow it away.

I dont like china but fuck you for insulting sexy chinese dress

you must be gay

No
If you watch any Hollywood blockbuster you will realize that thats not the case.

China has existed since ancient times.

I'll blow you away Giga Nigga

This, Paos are top tier

oh, is this one of those original xbox 1080i games? There weren't many of them, but judging from the low quality bloom, lack of proper lighting and low res bump maps it definitely looks like one. Haven't seen it around before.

Yakuza and Way of the Samurai are the ongoing ones.
There are also countless others not even released in your shithole country because no one likes weebs.