What do you drink while gaming? May I?

water

Gin Tonic is my go to cocktail on a hot summer day
Gin Rickey if I'm feeling adventurous

go drink bleach you fucking faggot

Sweetened coffee, juice, or water.

Eh?

Water mostly

I'm trying to get into coffee or tea but being a poor man has its limits. I'm using shit I can easily make in the microwave and everything tastes bad

Tea with herbs and milk.

I have my reasons twat

CHICORÉE CAFÉ

Water, coffee, tea, green ice tea.
A good Belgian beer now and then, or whisky when I feel miserable.

is this the intoxicated video gaming thread?
sometimes you have to make yourself a little dumber to really enjoy videogames again

>not even vodka mule with cucumber. sounds shit, but its very refreshing. if you were less of a homosexual i would urge you to try it
what is this fedora shit?

he says while drinking natures dildo

A case of good beer is perfect for a vidya night.

I drink either coffee, black/green tea, water, sanpellegrino, or biosteel.

Usually vodka and local craft beer. I'm an incompetent mess who could never accomplish anything in a team based online game, but it's still fun

What the fuck?

We get it, you're a big boy now and you can drink the big boy adult drinks.

Garlic juice. I'm not even joking. I take a clove or two of garlic, a banana, & any other fruit I have around, blend it together, & then chug it down. Garlic gives you insane amount of energy for videogames if you can stomach it. Very good for you too. Also, it keeps vampires away.

what if you need to romance vampires?

Why would you ever want to romance a Vampire?

stay mad

they dont get old, their house is huge and it has a halloween aesthetic and secret areas.

You should be drinking natural things, like Cacao powder (the healthy stuff they use to make chocolate).

GMO free beer because these peanuts I'm snacking are already half an HRT

Yes, who doesn't think of smelly hippies as the pinnacle of adult alphas?

prune juice

i poop a lot tbh fam

I only drink beer when there's beer, and coffee when there's no beer.

I don't overcomplicate it.

True, I don't actually smoke pot because it's sort of hippie and I don't want to get into any kind of legal trouble (even though I live in Oregon, I still wanna avoid it.) I usually drink milk when playing games tbh, it's just a really refreshing and wholesome taste.

but I still every now and then drink champagne while playing video games, what are some good things I can mix with champagne? anyone know?

orange juice makes a mimosa. prolly any juice you like would work
or just put some berries/frozen berries in. strawberries for instance is pretty common.

My God Emperor doesn't drink alcohol, neither will I.

i don't understand. why can't you faggots just admit trump is little more than a step in the right direction and not even close to the actual fascism america needs? he's going to build a wall and deport illegals- but that's barely even a start, we need to increase white birthrate and kick out non american born white people, pronto. i still voted for trump, but come on, he's not going to start deporting 'nogs the day he gets sworn in.

sage for politics on Holla Forums

Why did I encounter this post when listening to this?

Cider or Vanilla Coke.

good taste

Pretty good lad

It is my dream to one day visit the Cape, and search endlessly for Two Sides to Every Story until I find it somewhere in a crusty old Afrikaner owned antique shop.

All alcohol except for cider and vodka tastes like shit, vodka is only tolerable because you're supposed to down it quickly and not feel the taste.

gay post

kek

Anything stronger than the cider I get (5.0%) I can't drink even in little sips because of that feeling of alcohol rising up my throat. I don't know if that makes me a pussy or not but I just hate the feeling. Many times I've given wine and whiskey a try and it all ends the same with that terrible feeling no matter how I drink them.

i fucking hate wine. it's disgusting, it makes me feel like my throat is burning, and not in a good way like whiskey or any other strong drink

You're supposed to mix vodka with other shit to make it good, like mixing it with Red Bull or some shit. The only time you're supposed to drink it straight is if you're a Slav.

Time to post my chai chart. Black tea is best tea in my opinion.

by that logic youd rather drink jewish semen