Everytime

"was a gud RPG my man?"

are you a nigger OP?

No but older games lag like hell and as a result are incredibly unresponsive, making even the first rat a colossal challenge.

That being said, dungeon crawlers are boring, I need beautiful vistas goddamit.

Try the Quest for glory series. Now fuck off.

I already played King's Quest, though :^)

I'm not demanding anything, merely commenting on what is always recommended.

I want my RPGs to be super deep and complex, but I want them looking slightly more cinematic than dwarf fortress. Holla Forums prefers mechanics to the point of loathing graphics, though.

Hey, retard.

Nobody actually plays the garbage they're suggesting, OP. They bring up the oldest, most obscure games to fit in here, nothing more. Stop falling for it.

"Lag" is a word used for netowkr latency: the delay between your inputs and the game reaction caused by the time it takes for information to "travel" to the server and then back.

Old games don't lag unless you actually mean multiplayer, but since you mentinoed dungeon crawlers…

With that said, consider that you're not actually looking for RPG's. If you don't like stats and shit like that, I'd wager you'd be better asking for Hack&Slash games or action one's too.
RPG's, the actual good one's, are all about exploring the world, the characters and your abilities. And yes, that means diving into a fuckload of menus/tables/portrait conversations.
Some people like that sort of thing, some people don't. You probably fall into the second group. Play something else.

Play some fucking Nethack and quit bitching

Which games are you specifically talking about?

Why play other rpgs when you can play skirim forever?

I love stats, character creation, story, dialogue choices, innkeepers and all that.

But I prefer more action and exploring, less tedium and slow pace. More interesting scenery, less uniform brick tunnels.

Wizardry
Elder Scrolls
Ultima
AD&D
Those sort of games

I like games with more than 5 voice actors though

No, asshat. You don't love stats and character creation.
You love big numbers that get bigger the more things you whack.
You like a character creater filled with sliders for you play around for 30 minutes before pilling a bunch of armor on your character and never seeing him again.
You don't like dialogue choices and story, you like pre-rendered cutscenes and "interactive storytelling".
You don't like Innkeeps, you like small references to old traditions to make you feel you're not a casual.

Guess again fuckface, you're a casual.
I heavily recomend you play Fallout 4, it's the game of choice for pro-gamers like yourself.
It has stats that don't matter as to no hinder your murdering rampage, it has a very deep character creation that is actually purely cosmetic, a story that is WAHCKY XD and FUN!!!11!!1, dialogue choices (there's always 4 in every conversation, holy shit, THE DIVERSITY, THE REPLAYABILITY, FOUR FUCKING CHOICES) and …
Ah shit, right. It doesn't have innkeepers.
It has people selling food and whatnot, and you can pay for beds, but they're not actual innkeepers.

Sorry, looks like you're gonna have to commit suicide. It's the only way now, trust me.

Lurk more and wait three months for somebody to talk about DOS games instead of just making a thread about them

Kill yourself.

He could always saw his own dick off. It gives the sensation of playing a modern ARPG but it costs less.

Well, it would cost him his manhood and dignity.
But I hear that's pretty cheap nowadays.

He can't even figure out how to bring up cycles in dosbox to fight the first rat in Daggerfall. What dignity?

You try morrowind yet? Its and ARPG but still.

I wonder if pic related (my captcha) will be your response…

I really don't get morrowind.
Nor TES 2.
Nor Oblivion.

What's the appeal

For me it encapsulates the free movement of and FPS, which makes navigation more realistic and immersive, and the story telling and world building of a table-top or an RPG.

This thread is cuckchan tier
Check my dubs you pleb

That could be true for Morrowind and Oblivion. Daggerfall is more babby's first dungeon crawler. It's a good intro to see if you'd be interested in delving into the tougher ones.

maybe Skyrim is an """"RPG""" more up to your speed OP

I suggest playing good old games, mostly console rpgs OP. There's even great dungeon crawlers like shining the holy ark.

CASUAL DETECTED

wow you really just read what you wanted to read in that post huh

And there is 100% fucking nothing wrong with preferring actual enjoyable mechanics and plenty of an actual game to play over MUH GRAFIX.

Wow you're a real fucking casual aren't you.

ARE YOU A NIGGER
IT'S A YES OR YES QUESTION 4 U

(You)
this thead is 80% literal shitposts

Truth tbh
Holla Forums has turned into a highschool

All me.

it's because he questioned PC gaming, the unquestionable. You can't criticize it, that's a danger to the narrative.

all me

Back to Holla Forums with you, shitstain.

All me.

All me.

None of these are me

I have made every single post in this thread.
You are only lurking.

Joke's on you faggots, I have 1000 proxies and made every single post on Holla Forums

You see this board?
I made it. All me.

hi mark, how was your Hanukkah

Fuck off, Mark

Nonsense, the kike who owns this board is a much bigger faglord.

It seems people recently are so fed up with things like skyrim, dragon age inquisition, witcher 3 and fallout 4, that they can't even play anything that wasn't made for consoles.

You misunderstand. Mark is not in control.
Everytime you type a post?
It gets interecepted. I read it. Then I type it all over again.
I'm the one who writes everything on this site. You just dictate it.
I'm in absolute control. Mark will learn to wield power to entities far more powerfull than himself.

*yield

>implying

Pushing buttons is gameplay, user

Why are you correcting yourself?
You wrote that typo. I only re-typed it and then posted it. Learn to english.

We are all Implications.
Machine Implications.

What this failed dubsman said , go play some QFG and stop being a nigger. Start chronologically from 1 to 5, play the VGA version of 1 and 2 if you are a graphics whore, mage is most fun IMO and make sure to save and port your character. Also, don´t multiclass, be a HERO, not an ANTI-HERO (that´s for edgelord cunts), fap to Katrina in QFG4 and enjoy yourself.

That body is amazing, but holy shit, that face needs fixing.