Nom nom

What do you eat while gaming?

Cream cheese and habanero jelly with wheat thins.

If I'm playing a hard game I skip the cream cheese.

The absolute mad man!

I have a rice cooker steamer combo and I know where to get cheap canned salmon and canned shrimp

so the good shit is rice with soy sauce and steamed brocoli and canned salmon/shrimp
a little kimchi on the side is ncie too

dried apricots
and cum

Earl grey and dark chocolate, usually around 65-75%. Lots of water too, of course.

chips, rice, noodles, vegetables and fruits

a half-eaten ham sandwich in a paper bag

Celery sticks

www.meatlessmonday.com

snacking is what makes you fat

stick to 3 evenly portioned meals at regular hours, drink tea or coffee while gaming

and smoke mad kush

Nothing, eating while gaming is fucking disgusting.
I almost vomitted once on a lan-party when everyone was eating pizza while playing Quake 2.

Hey, homemade habanero jelly is hot as hell, the cream cheese helps take the sting out for a more casual experience.

But it was actually me playing a difficult game that inspired my love for spicy pain in the first place, it just goes so well together.

DUDE

oh hey, you can post 5 images on >>>/ck/ now

WEED

My nigga.

Why would you eat while playing ? Drinking, sure, but eating ? That strikes me as going out of your way to eat all the damn time.

Ramekin's are a good idea until you realize that you can't hold a heated ramekin with your hands unless you let it cool down a whole lot, and that shit sucks. Ramekins are best used for cold dishes or heated dishes that you can, and are going to, eat cold, like apple pies.

Oh, and usually I have a bottle of water (kicking soda habit) and something like Jatz pepper crackers when I game.

But the other night I made my own fried chicken. I even made my own brine the day beforehand. First time shallow frying, and it was a mess but I got there in the end and made some great fried chicken. Planning on having another crack at it tomorrow, after I put my chicken into brine soon.

/ck/ is still dead and it's gonna stay dead.

For the same reason people eat while watching tv, movies, or while reading books. Snacking while absorbing entertainment is what people do.

Disgusting, any videogame that doesn't require 100% of your attention isn't worth playing.

I watch movies or tv shows while I eat since I can be mentally/visually/aurally stimulated while my hands are free to eat yummy food.

you hyperactive little shit, i cant wait to pump you full of sedatives

I guess some of you guys have more coordination than me. The best I can do is to eat something with one hand while playing a turn-based game or something. Usually just berries or something, I wouldn't try to eat a full meal that way.

Gross

Grapes are objectively the best snack.

People say that being mentally challenged is happy and blissful but for some reason I still don't envy you.

Whats the best food to eat at a LAN "party" with friends?

Eating
nothing
Drinking
Cofee

Nice slide thread JIDF, reported.

Anything that can be eaten without utensils but also isn't greasy, so grapes, bread, hotdogs, and burgers.

and i dont envy the instant action all the time mindless point and click youre sure to enjoy
also

Nerdy nummies of course :^)

I don't eat while gaming. I drink peach tea.

Semen

fix'd ur image

high fiber cream crackers