Werewolves are cool as shit

But aside from Skyrimmed and The QTE Among Us, I don't know of any other games that let you play as nature's perfect killing machines.

What are some games that let me prowl the cobblestone streets on foggy, moonlit nights in search of victims, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitoid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morrowind.

Morrowind.

Sadly I'm going to sound like a complete pleb here I played Morrowind, as an Argonian, for the record but I was hoping for something newer, with less stiff and awkward combat and stealth mechanics.

Ayy

Forgot this guy

Why don't you go back to >>>/furry/ you fucking degenerate

Why won't you go back to reading your Twilight, you fucking degenerate.

There are were- versions of all of those.

Id rather be a shark

Only because you are one.

No one said anything about fucking anything until you user. Stop projecting across everyone else please.

None of those are "perfect killing machines"

It's like they're begging to be mounted on a wall

Why don't you shut up and get in the fucking sword

Just gonna ignore the fact that you're the only one who was thinking about and the first to mention furfaggot sex in the thread?

the people that cry the most about furries are usually the ones that think the most about bestiality
this shouldn't surprise anyone, what you hate, controls you

It's kinda hard to make a werewolf game, OP.
The idea of werewolves is hard to portray since it's not at all like vampires where there's a simple need to fulfill in a specific way (drinking blood).
What do werewolves crave? Violence? Meat? Human Flesh?
How do you make the player care about that? Unless your game has survival elements like hunger that are greatly affected by your were form, that's gonna be hard to implement in a way that doesn't look too artificial.

Then consider that the whole point of werebeasts is a curse. It's you losing control for several hours a few nights every month and waking up with several corpses at your feet.
Losing control and seeing it unfold is boring and bad for videogames but trusting the player to be a violent asshole doesn't always work.
The player will always spare people he wants to despite his character being in a frenzy, like quest-important NPCs or the cute girl in that village you kinda like.

At best, were forms are like super sayans, something you toggle on to increase your murder potential. But that's hardly enough to make a game about.

Hello cuckchan

left row around the middle

This will become a furry thread.

I posted here first, to be fair.

I always give elitists first dibs, hoping you have anything worthwhile before convening with casuals.

Werewolfes and vampires are one of the gayest shit this modern decadency has to offer.
Werewolf potential is the "wolf in sheeps clothing" not a fucking rambo beast. Its animal overpowering humanity, not a cool transformation for faggot nu-male hero.

go play guise of the wolf, or become a furry

Werewolf potential is a curse that you can't control at all and puts your loved ones at risk, not active hunting on your own.

Knowing that also makes you cuckchan.

totally not a critical thinker who thought "hey maybe this a rugga type troll who spams shitty threads everywhere he can"

You're a faggot.

gets it.

Because anything that did would just attract furries and become toxic as a result.

Orkas kill great white sharks with use of techniques. Additionally they hunt in organized groups.
Among the most intelligent hunters of the sea.

Dubsthread it is

Beautifully put user, that is why werewolves (and to some extent vampires) excel in literature and movies where the audience has no control. A very clever game could get around these points, but not enough to build a whole game around, a class in a bigger game, sure.

Werealligators and Weresharks exist?

Warewolves are totally okay, it's wrong to feel sexually attractive. That is furry.

im skyrimmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitoid

Kingdoms of Amalur is a shitty game.

Kill

Yourself

My

Man

It started as a furry thread. Let's see if we can turn it into a dubs thread.

Nobody's going to believe that, buddy.
You have to go back

Don't know about the second, but the first are in World of Darkness lore.

Weresharks are a thing in D&D and Pathfinder, at least.

???