Rate my pokemon team Holla Forums

Rate my pokemon team Holla Forums

richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/

It's gay and for faggots, fuck you

yiff

I think my team is better than OP's team.

I have a team too, but I just started and using wonder trade pokemans.

R8 my team. How good is this competitivly?

Anyone's team is better than his.

Simply unfuckable. Change your team.

Currently haven't evolved my Crabrawler yet or gotten far enough to grab Alola Exeggutor, but I intend for this to be my final team.

you niggers cant be real

Not enough pokesluts/10

Why is there a Trump pokemon?

Except they're all pretty good if/when we get their hidden abilities.

Stop being a memehead

Furshitter/10

What the fuck did they do to Golem?
What the fuck did they do to Dugtio?

Fuck this gay sun and moon shit. Retarded fucking slanteyed faggots.
God damn it

my team was for the single player. Also Ninetales is only in Sun, and Sandslash is in Moon. I try to use a team of all the new pokemon, and one version exclusive.

Exeggutor looks better now. Deal with it.

You're not wrong

I need a phox as well

Who gives a fuck about exeggutor. Look at those abominations I posted.
What the fuck is wrong with these nips. Holy fuck.

Golem lost it's opposable fingers (mistake IMO) but gained a gringo beard + tash and a railgun/taser on it's back. Shame its only decent ability only serves to make boosted Electric Type Explosions and Returns.

Dugtrio was kind of lazy- slap a wig on it (though in game it looks paler than regular Dugtrio), but it's a ability is great- if it wasn't for Trick Room being so common that it was actually a hindrance.

Dugtrio's change was fun, Golems was a mess when they added the thing to it's back.

Alola Team
My Dugtrio's name is Fabio

Why the fire Oricorio, anyway?

Damn you're pozzed

I sincerely hope I've been baited.

It really never fails.

Not optimized but nice/10

Murderclown is the only one I'm disappointed about since he looked so fucking cool.

Decidueye isn't much different from the fake leak, and Inceneroar is a fuck awesome heel wrestler which is even better than the shit from the fake leak.

Plus Nintendo doesn't and shouldn't have any obligation to completely change the designs of their starters just because you believed the fake leaks you autist.

New gens are shit and you are shit too

remove trump pokemon remove magenton and hariyama
add more waifus, the sluttier the better

Y'all are fucking lame. Add a Wigglytuff like a man.

You got an interesting team there, user. But why do you Insist I should use Wigglytuff? Also, is Dhelmise a good pokemon, or did it come too late into the game?

Monoghost was fun

r8

That is its only issue

What the fuck? Do people really do this as opposed to just catching something really good and training it until it's the best it can possibly be? Planning out your teams just sounds like a chore.

I just see what Pokemon look cool and decide on catching them, but 75% of the time I catch something else.

shit taste: the thread

Keep in mind, these are just Pokemon I found easily in Alola. I only have them for their typings and STAB moves to sweep across the main game until I can trade and breed.
muh nigguh

Wigglytuff's one of my favorite 'mons. I wasn't aware there were Igglybuffs either until after the main game. You aren't a true man unless you use pure physical Wigglytuff

5/6
Ribombee a cute and good fairy.
Fighting types always seem to be good, design-wise.

I caught my team first hand and then used team planner to show anons what I picked.

Dropped that Tony the Tiger furry fucker and got me a real fire starter. This is the team I used to beat the Elite Four.

Where do you get Typhlosion before the E4?

Island Scan on the first island on Sunday and you can find Cyndaquil.

Pokemon is gay and thereby you are gay.

Having a furry and a monstergirl on your team makes you even more gay

You're gay.

Let's all remember fondly Assasin's Creed grass starter, rape face seal, and fire Bagheera.

needs more waifus

Palossand was more fun that I expected it to be.
Magneton with Eviolite > Magnezone

Or we could try to forget this forced meme.

Typhlosion is complete and utter trash and you probably suck at least 7 dicks per day.

this was the only pokemon related image i really have which is why i posted it
i just dont like the starters and think there is better shit out there
i have this image too but its lewd

i dunno user a lot of people were hyped for murder seal

all memes are forced

Like 5 people on Holla Forums and literally no one else.

nigger every fucking thread pre-reveal all i saw was
and fanart fucking all over
then all i saw post reveal
i'm not saying i care for one more than the other i just think people more than 5 really liked it, now we have trap seal

There were like 4 pieces of fan art, most likely drawn by the same person as the fake and the same 5 people reposting it. I have literally never seen it outside of Holla Forums, even during leak season I never even saw it posted under confirmed fakes.

I won't forgive Nintendo for making Incineroar look like some edgy furry Tony the Tiger fuck.

Well what the fuck else would you expect a heel to look like?

Waifu-tier

everyone is scalie for salazzle booty

Nigga it's a tiger that's a heel. It's a 10/10 based on what it's suppose to reference.

Some people have standards.

I dont understand you people

What's a heel?

Villain character/persona in wrestling

The redesigns look horrible and why is a persian dark type now.

casul

You seem like the type to end up paying alimony at some point in your life.

You're just jelly of all the eventual alien pussy Ill be hauling.

Whatever you say, future cuck.

i fucked up the crop the first time

Any team not comprised of Trumpmon with a harem of waifus is shit.

Holy shit I laughed way too much at this.

rape seal looks rad but I'm glad we got this semen demon.

It's Pele's hair; a type of volcanic glass.

The Team I took to the E4 was Zygarde 50%, Lunala, Mimikyu, Inciniroar, Meganium, and Wishiwashi.

You are by far the biggest fag in the thread

I still want to finish Y before I get into Sun.
so this is my Y team as of now.

You really don't need to finish Y at all.

Haven't decided on my sixth mon yet, any suggestions.
Just beat the fire trial, that Salazzle kept kicking my ass.

plz no bully I haven't I really only played Y and Yellow and there was a huge gap between that time, so I don't know the know-hows of everything pokemon.
so I'd be able to transfer my Pokemon from this game to Sun without finishing the story right?

I'm saying x/y is shit and you can just skip it.

I like birds and flying types. Sun/Moon has lots of those.

I'm sure you love stealth rock too.

I'm gonna give you the stealth cock, faggot.
*unzips*

I would settle for gender split evolution, would have been a first for a starter. For fuck sake charizard got 2 megas so why not?

That's why you set up while they waste a turn using SR :^)
Seriously though, SR is annoying. It fucks up my mono Ice team too.

Because charizard is a special snowflake and gamefreak has zero issue with playing favorites and forcing things rather than trying to make a balanced game.

You get exactly what you deserve for being stupid.

Well sorry dude, I just wanted to spend my one hour break from my 73k an year job at walmart to train ice poges but I guess I can't because it's not smogon endorsed.

You either work at the corporate level or are the store manager, fek off m8

You don't make a mono team to go up against smogons finest tryhards. It's more about finding new favourites. The guys I play with are the sort who get sweeped by dragon tail + recover Milotic, with hazards set up. I can afford to have fun with my avalugg and my moody glalie.
I made a team of 4 oricorios and gave them all revelation dance. It's quite fun in doubles, because it means 2 hits per turn.

*2 hits per bird per turn

I push carts, mate. And it's only part time.

now that alolan forms are a thing my kanto team finally has some pokemon I really wanted to tried out (muk and marowak) and persian+fur coat+nasty plot is fucking great

also posting teams all my regional teams to be rated

and the rest

Smogon has nothing to do with ice being a fuckawful typing with a million weaknesses. A mono ice team has almost no synergy, and before you try to say it spamming blizzard doesn't count.

I never heard of this strategy it sounds really good actually since most of my team is in the bulky side

How? It's the most obvious thing when looking at persian.

I actually dismissed the idea of using parting shot at first because of nasty plot and I wanted a fast sweeper for my team (even though I already use shell smash omastar) and I don't usually think about utility mons that much when making a team.

and just discovering what parting shot-z can do just makes me regret that decision more

It's like you don't want to make pokemon great again or something.

I picked my first Alola team based on looks and not coverage. Well except for Crabominable. I thought Crabrawler would turn into something neat. Instead it evolved into more dead weight than my Dhelmise.

I like the design.

Your team is absolutely full of suuuuper slow Pokes. Tony the Tiger there is the fastest at 60 and that's not much. Fucking Venusaur outspeeds him. Should have kept him as a Torracat and gave him Eviolite. At least then he'd be useful.

ellemayo my dude

alolan persian's pretty fucking terrible though, maybe even slightly worse than dragonite

I didn't realize this place had become edgelord central. Hell I didn't even realize there were edgelord pokemon fans, sort of barking up the wrong tree aren't you lads?

You have a bunch of my other favorites as well but you get the most points for the two that get utterly forgotten.

Kingdra is scary man. Only weaknesses are Dragon and Fairy and it has very balanced stats so you can never know what you're getting into. Could it be a tank? Or a physical attacker? Holy shit, a special attacker? I fucked up by switching in my physical tank. And it also outspeeds many of the pokemon in the Alolan dex.

Though, I guess Freeze Dry fucks it over royally.

Edgelord detected.

I like Ghost types.

slower than grubbin

A fucking bug that shoots lightning is slower than a turtle pokemon with dirt, grass, and a tree growing on its back.

GameFreak had no damn clue what they were doing this gen with the slow as dirt pokemon. As soon as Pokemon Bank is updated to work for Sun and Moon, no one will use these pokemon ever again.

Unless they run trick room, which Oranguru is an expert at setting up.

The viability of almost an entire gen's worth of mons should not depend on a gimmick move.

One team has a UB I like the concept of a specially offensive rock type
The other is a team without UBs

I was trying to figure out why the jellyfish fucker was so hard to kill in the Aether Paradise atrium. How the hell is that thing rock type?

lul gay

He looks really cool though.

Gatack 10/10 bro-tier.

0/10 see my after class.

10/10 grammar, teach

I never said I was an english teacher.

I want to hug, marry , kiss gently and protect the purity of Acerola.

Those are not redesigns, they are Alolan forms. It just means that those are exclusive version of those Pokemon for that region. I would blame it on laziness but some of them look really cool

My nigger, best type and Best waifus

Yeah I know they're really slow and the only trainer to give me problems was the golfer slut on the elite four. Not because my pokemon where slow but because all but El Furfag are weak to flying. Other than that all of my pokemon were useful until I needed to grind battle tree, except for Crabominable. It's slow, no defenses, and it's type is garbage. It just feels like a worse version of Kingler.

New team

I injected a Fennekin

Goddamn it, and it would have WORKED, too. Beefy cat is the male, panther is the female. Rapeclown is the male, pansy-ass seal is the female. Eziowl is the male, and Decidueye looks female enough to count.

Thoughts?