Considering conservatives like guns why are so many religious people still scared of videogames with guns?

Considering conservatives like guns why are so many religious people still scared of videogames with guns?
There are japanese games where you literally kill angeles and god but they seem to always get butthurt over Counter Strike or Doom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QQoxxIDIw
deathtotheworld.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we back at the year 2000?
Hipster SJW's are the christian soccer moms. Get with the times, user.

I'm convinced someone recently found their shitposting.txt from 2011 and have been testing how much of the old playbook still works.

Go to Utah or the south.
It is still very common to see moms and dads scared of the vidya.
Hell there are million dollar companies like VidAngle that exist on showing censored Christian friendly versions of movies.

I'm convinced that you're fucking retarded.

That explains it, I don't live in the south, so no matter where you go, you either get one toxin or another.

Why is retarded? Because he said that OP is shitposting? Reading comprehension is a learnable skill. Go get some lad.

I live in the south and almost never encounter people like that.
Are you sure this isn't a specifically Mormon thing rather than a common conservative thing? I see them do weird stuff like this but haven't seen it from normal Christians since the 90s.

>Liberals don't like guns at all but don't mind there kids playing video games with them
really makes ya think…

Hardcore Christians find anything new as evil and scary.
Proof. See /christian/ where anyone who isn't apart of the mods specific catholic hugbox get banned.

You DO realize he replied to me, right? Reading comprehension is a learnable skill. Go get some lad.

>Hardcore Christians everyone finds anything new as evil and scary.

They’re not.

How would you know? Literally lots could mean a few million or hundred thousand and there definitely are a few million Christians still scared of DOOM or would be if they saw it.

You are a fucking retard. Go look at what said again, retard. He's obviously talking about OP and was agreeing with you.
"Someone" means "OP" you bloody idiot, learn what context is.

He was just adding to what you said. You are an autist though so I'm sure you'll reply to me again screeching. English isn't your first language huh?

The kikes wont let it. If they win it means you can use a loop hole around paying specific fees and allow people the freedom to edit the video they own.

Sounds like devil's magic mate.

This has happened with literally every form of entertainment, from TV and radio to the printed word.
Conservatives are generally highly cautious of new concepts or ideas and see firearms as a way of enforcing the status-quo - it's hard to force a man with a gun to adopt a bad idea.

Liberals are generally highly open to new concepts or ideas and see firearms as a barrier to enforcing change - it's hard to force a man with a gun to adopt a bad idea that's "for his own good."

You can take the message both ways in this situation, you're the one screeching here pal. I can just shrug this off. Unlike you.

They're also the ones buying up guns out of some insane paranoid fear that the government is going to take them away to the extermination camps.

The sides have quite literally done a 180 with the leftists now turning into the uneducated, paranoid conspiracy theorists living off the grid in fear of the ICE camps coming for them.

Yeah, if you have autism.

Any word on a SJW version of the no step flag?

There are good Christian movies, Christian Books and even some good Christian music.
Why isn't there any good Christian vidya?
And no, Jap games with Christian themes don't count.

maybe you should take after papa england and listen/respect other parties instead of this retarded right vs left shit fest america has had for years on end

I really really hate this stereotype so very unoquivically badly….

Conservatism is being conservative about tropes that you deem personally innapropriate or harmful to society(e.g. gay marriage, gay's adopting children)

It does not make you a biblefag, although many conservatives use it as a basis and an argument which really tickles my pickle.

I personally am not a biblefag, I love violence, sex & drugs, however I have conservatism towards homosexuals.

Therefore guns don't bother me at all, only fags

Are we back in 1400s Europe or something?

No one said this user.
But can you find conservatives who isn't pro gun?

Considering how much Crusade ERP goes on on /christian/ I would say yes.

Christfag here, that's mostly only true for older puritanical Christians. A lot of parents like seeing their boys play with guns and stuff. Generally a military shooter like CoD isn't going to introduce your kid to stuff like gay marriage or transgender bathrooms. The fear from guns is that your kid will be the next Columbine shooter from being isolated and spending all day shooting imaginary beings.

Not really. There are good games created by Christians, like the Neverhood.

the only good thing you've done in recent history is brexit, and your own government is going to delay and beat around to bush and use loopholes to ignore it.

Holy fuck, this people is so disconnected from reality that now they see themselves as brave soldiers in the WWII

Why do you think it is that they can't or don't want to make videogames about Christanity itself?

Christians havn't been butthurt about games since Doom
The religious group most assmad about videogames are the Social Marxists or the Jews

Maybe not as much but I have still seen it in my day to day life and there are still examples of it in the media.

John Howard calls himself conservative and he took away our guns

Since when have Christians even cared? Or since when has anyone else cared what they think? People who bitch about violence in video games (or anything else so arbitrary) don't actually play them anyway.

But mormons aren't actually Christian, they're bizarro-world Muslims.

Most Christians just aren't interested in video games period. Those that are want to avoid doing the thing that CCM artists do, where they take lame music and just slap on Christian window dressing. See games like Super Noah's Ark. On the other hand, they also don't want to compromise their faith by making some drugged out/anime version of Christianity so that it can appeal to weebs who like traditional Christian aesthetics. I think with the rise of conservative politics in the mainstream, younger indie devs might actually be able to put something sincere out, but the industry as a whole is pretty pozzed so I doubt we'll see anything big.

They are just silly jello addicted Christians who hate brown people.

I know a young pastor who plays D44M and claims it's the word of god… lol

What's to hate about killing demons?

This requires immersion and an invocation of the Holy Trinity. The mormons are non-trinitarian.
Muslims can call themselves this due to Muhammad's "Jesus was a prophet too" thing in the Qu'ran.

I'm not religious and I think mormons are pleasant folk but let's not kid ourselves.

Muslims don't worship jesus or believe he was holy.
Mormons believe he is the son of god.
I'm not mormon I just think /christian/ is a shit hole

Doom is literally a game about blasting Demons from Hell. Religious people tend to approve of that.

I think that the game involves imagery of Hell is what makes it uncomfortable for the "religious right".

Considering video games like guns so much, why are so many games unable to include +1 capacity?

Yeah it's the same with Dungeons and Dragons. Jack Chick-tier paranoia.

Which is weird since Christians have been making Hell Fanfictions for hundreds of years.
Pretty much every depiction of hell by Preachers or Christian literacy aren't supported by the bible.

Doom's hell is just as likely to be real as Dante's.

which is why they made pic related

Hell is the attention of God when you actively reject it, which is pretty hard to depict.

I'll take Christians whining about video games and keeping their own kids away from them over Jews and Democrats legislating them away.

I personally find the scariest interpretation is literally that "hell" is just non existence. Basically your body dying and that's it, nothingness for all existence. Which is what really happens too everyone once they die

What did they do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism

lol

How about you do your research underage faggot.

I hope the mormons are right. Their "Hell" is still being in heaven but feeling like an idiot for not knowing about Jesus and not being able to go to the kool kids supreme heaven but just being in the mid tier heaven which is still better than life.

Because I figured it would be faster for you to tell me. I don't want to have to go through the trouble of reverse image searching all their names and then finding their specific legislation against videogames.

Here I was thinking my ex was a lazy cunt…

Shouldn't be more concerned about Trump who is also anti violent vidya but is the most powerful man on the planet?

Nice meme.

There, I did the heavy lifting for you.

You can stop trying to introduce your liberal faggotry here based on a 5 year old tweet.

I hope not! We'd be constantly doing arts and crafts, barn yard dances, and no coffee. I used to be one and I didn't like it.

Are you saying he wasn't telling the truth in the tweet?
Why is it being a tweet or 5 years old change anything?
Trump is the most Liberal Republican America has had in years.

I don't see what's the problem with banning concern trolls. If you don't ban them you get leftist hugboxes like /r/christianity.

What are you talking "truth" for? He made some tweet 5 years ago that he hasn't said anything about. A lot can happen in 5 years retard
Nice try Chaim.

L E W D

This.

*tips fedora*

Sure but there is no proof that he did so it's safe to say he didn't change his opinion.
I can defend any horrible politician by saying "B-But 5 years ago!"
He is. He is pro LGBTQ+
He Pardoned Hillary as soon as he got the election.
He isn't very anti abortion at all.
He is also pretty secular

As someone who grew up during the whole "MORTAL KOMBAT MAKES KIDS KILLERS!" craze, I feel like both are just as bad. The only difference between them is if they want to destroy games because of made up reasons and religion or because of made up reasons and misandry.

No one is talking about "Troll". They are talking about people getting banned for disagreeing. Like the user who mentioned that 2 Mormon threads just got banned and the posters deleted or pic related.

Did Holla Forums say anything about attacking boards like Holla Forums? I'd expect them to subvert them considering western animation and comics are known SJW hives.
Sage for unrelated question

U wot m8?

Holla Forums is pretty much cucked already, there's not much to subvert there.
Unrelated protip: /a/'s moderators are massive SJWs. If you aren't pro-LGBT they'll ban you, and actual discussion of anime is secretly looked down upon by them. Be careful of those faggots.

This is the bioware forums all over again

lol ok.

You mean anti Catholic. You are so butthurt you didn't even read the entire thing. It was literally about the pope and more of a Protestant argument. Even then that is a fucking shit reason to ban someone.

That question sounded reasonable as fuck, how is it trolling?

I don't know if you can consider having that namefag spamming his comics subvert

Careful, you might trigger him with your "concern trolling".

Probably because they view them as self defense tools.
Because they're so stupid that nobody takes it seriously. It's like watching a retard draw you a picture.

Man, those monks were dumb assholes. Going to such great lengths to archive and write books for some supernatural entity that had no empirical evidence for. Should have stuck with herbology, dipshit.

Like I said, what a cunt.

Ancient works would not be available in the modern day if not for those monks you fucking dipshit, I'm not even Christian but you need to fellate a gun.

BTFO'd them by dying like bitch on a stick. Way to show them and that somehow comes to be construed as dying for your sins.

Hey, I just crushed a can of beer to make up for you forgetting your wife's anniversary. Hip-hip-hooray for you.

those dumb asshole monks are the reason why reason lives today you kike
>>>/oven/

This.
"Christcuck" is a buzzword used by shills, or retards who have fallen for the shills. Either way, anyone who uses "Christcuck" as an insult is a retard.

Hello Holla Forums!

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE RENAISSANCE WAS DUE TO BYZANTINES, WHO WERE CHRISTIANS

Pretty much. Like I said: should have pursued something productive like herbology and engineering.

How the fuck can you justify making technical documents when nobody can fucking read them you fucking fedora?

Read a fucking book.

You could just ask for (you)s if you really want them.

Calling false on this. They litterally believe he's the god's prophet just before muhammad is. Also, how did this thread turn from vidya to religion.

You are the worst kind of fedora-tipper. Go to reddit you stupid ungrateful cunt.

They can't distinguish reality from fantasy If they could they wouldn't be religious

Precisely, SJ's and traditional conservatives both share two key traits.

1) Both are moral busy-bodies.

2) Both support their various -ist's and -isms on unquestioned beliefs.

For the traditionalists this is found in their belief in God, Christ, Holy Trinity, etc. etc.

For SJ's and feminists this is found in their patriarchy, and more clearly in the kyriarchy.

Rightist moral busy-bodies use the bible, while leftist moral busy-bodies use a gender studies textbook.0

and you found your belief in daddy's cummies?

Not yet. Why, did you?

Even if they are just fairy tales, how do children learn to read or even speak? Through reading and being taught fairy tales. Adults will discard the fairy tales, while children adore them, and children who haven't grown up will worship them. Adults can read, children can read, and forever-children can amuse us. Everybody wins.

I found the perfect image for you, you reddit spacing faggot.

To be fair friend, you are inflating the former to its worst and making the latter seem as benign as possible, even if your point still stands.

t. fedora

See? I can do it too.

Fuck you, shitstain.

Seems kind of dumb to use words when you don’t know what they mean.

Found the shill.

But they are you silly Calvinist
t. orthodox

Thanks Holla Forums. Or is this TRS fault too?

Because that's precisely the situation that is happening now. It's not "inflating" when Muslim rapefugee attacks are actively censored by retards like the German police.

You are a reddit spacing faggot so post discarded

There's really no reason to believe in things like the Bible. Theism can make sense, belief in a higher power and all that, but waiting for an Apocalypse, or world peace, or the Kali Yuga, or Ragnarok, or any of that shit is just pathetic. No matter how decadent and wicked the world becomes, Jesus isn't coming back, he's a long-decayed Jew who people only know from the Bible, the Talmud, and the Quran.

Moral traditionalists and anti-SJW's aren't the same thing. They might be against the things that SJ's stand for, but they certainly arn't against their methods.
For example, "Oh won't somebody think of the children!" and, "Oh won't somebody think of the minorities!" uses the same rhetoric.
Same is true for, "video games cause violence!" and, "video games cause sexism!" being used as an excuse to censor vidya. It's the same shit.

Dude, historical study of Jesus is a big deal.

You never get to know who he is though. He died, that's all anyone can objectively say about him. Will we ever know if he got back up three days later? Not a chance, according to the Bible he left almost immediately afterward leaving no physical trace or evidence of this resurrection.

What did he mean by this

I never denied he was crucified
That's not proof of a resurrection, but possible proof of a possible burial.
So they got a piece of cloth with a face imprinted on it that looks similar to the common depiction of Jesus. Surely this proves that Jesus rose from death.

An adult should come to terms with existence and his insignificance in this terrible time. Jesus didn't die for us, he just died. There's decay in this world, but God won't do anything about it.

Except "video games cause violence" was coming from irrelevant old people who couldn't use a controller if their life depended on it. "Video games cause sexism" comes from game companies both large and small and also the video game press. We're actually seeing video games change because of the claims of sexism.

He was made so the jews have a way to control the goys without them actually being apart of their boys club.

No, Christianity is LITERALLY a religion based on a man getting cucked.
Also Christianity is the original form of degeneracy since it degenerated Greco-Roman culture and society.
If you want to be a Christian go ahead I don't care but if you are going to act like a /christian/ faggot from your hugbox don't be surprised others smack you down.

But Muslims are traditional Conservatives.

But that is literally what he said user.
He literally said that not banning "shills" will turn your board into a hugbox and by shills he means people who disagree.

This is probably /christian/ actually.
Less than half of Holla Forums is Christfags. Like a third of them literally worship norse gods because MUH ARYAN RACE BELIEVED IN IT

Gnosticism
gnosis.org

Actually there aren't many pagan fags on Holla Forums
Unless if you count Egyptian Deities as Pagan

Because they need an easy thing to blame and you can't blame america's retarded mental rehabilitation system since the country as a whole still has huge problems with it's attitudes towards rehabilitation, mental illness, and criminals in general.

Don't talk to the trips that way.

Shoo, Nietzsche.

Hope you have a good Christmas if you're on the Julian Calendar user

So why haven't you off'd yourself yet nigga?

d00d just read hegel's chronical logic of the cross

Thank you for confirming what I already knew, shitlibs. Always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy.

No user, it's something that the modern world has made true. Individuals are nothing. If there is a God he sees you not as a person or a man in his image, but just another dot. Nihilism is a product of the modern world and all the technology it has, so unless you abandon all that, accept nihilism until something better shows up.

There's no point. Hopefully things will turn back, but I don't know how to make it so, so I might as well entertain myself

Just because you have a VPN doesn't make you cool.

see

same thing

See? I can do it too. you reddit spacing faggot

>>>/po/?

Hey newfag. We have IDs here. That isn't what samefagging is.
First day on Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

Fuck those Oragami weeaboo fucks.

>leftists now turning into the uneducated,
You see, thats the thing the leftists have always been the uneducated side of the political spectrum, you have just been told otherwise, over and over and over and over and you naively believed it, you never actually used your brain, you never actually used your brain to think for your self about this so called fact that was repeated to you you never looked further into it. You were tricked I guess. Leftists are the useless members of our society who value garbage like social problems, culture and art they usually are pampered as kids given everything they ever wanted and are given trust funds as adults the ones who aren't are 100% okay with a welfare state taking care of them they are also the one who are so dumb that they are willing to take the you, and the intelligent, rich and successful right(republican/conservitives) tax dollars and use it to import a bunch of sandniggers into the country to rape their wives, do various crime and make their country be overrun by people who hate that country, its culture, its people refuse to assimilate on the other had they apparently can just straight up send your money straight out of your country to stupid shit like send laptops to fucking niggers in africa who have no electricity and no use for laptops cause they still live in mud huts so that they eventually can use the laptops as body armor plates in their fucking primal tribal wars that they still partake in and also use some of that money to feed these people who literally can not survive on their own with out outside help cause apparently these people who can adapt deserve to continue to exist, not to mention more often then not they usually drop out of school cause they are unable to have their beliefs questioned cause it fractures their fragile egos, the ones who do make it through high school with out impregnating or being impregnated by another leftist they are the same people who literally need safe zones so their ideas can not be questioned so that they can act like the liberal arts class they just got a doctorate in is a meaning full use of their useless existence.

TL;DR Kill your self, yes I mad.

This was a shitty thread to start with.

Quality case. Though I don't understand the meaning behind the constant bad punctuation, grammar, and formatting. I feel that it's satire, like your "dubs posting" or maybe it was something related to your ironic point.

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

Yeah well i'm fucking 6'5 and 138 pounds.
Come at me

You are a waste of an imageboard voyeur. You are pathetic. That is why you create shitposts to harass human beings by repeating memetic neologisms. At best, you will make an arbitrarily indefensible statement to me to boost yourself esteem to which I will not be able to respond. If I cannot respond to your puerile aspersion, that should convey to you the infertile nature of your claim: that you run from rebuttal. You flee from the truth. You show no concern for reality, only your childish attempts to participate therein. Just remember one thing, son: I don't want pickles on my big mac.

Thanks

This is just sad user.

user, just admit you want my 3 incher down your belly button.

The only 3 incher I want down my belly button is Remy's soft furry body.

Have you ever seen Ratatouille? Do you think if Linguini sleeps in underwear, he lets Remy inside the underwear and sleeps on his crotch, using his weewee as a teddy bear or even better if they're feeling adventurous Linguini lets Remy crawl into his asshole and lets him sleep in the warm and moist cavern!

Relevant to your interests and this discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QQoxxIDIw

I remember seeing a webm that touched on this, basically saying that the reason most conservative comedy doesn't work is because halfway through a joke the comedy turns to rage like

and the same principle works with this. The tendency to fly off the handle and explode into a political frenzy becomes the vinegar to the honey, in the same way SJWs and leftists do so on their side.

From what I've seen, it's the inability to accept someone as an ally to your side without them being perfect. For conservatives, it's not enough that someone might support every gun/foreign/economic/etc policy, if there's a single detail of that person's personal life out of order, they're not worthy. For liberals, it's the same, but in the opposite way (i.e. you can support every idea that have but if you don't march in the pride parade one year, maybe you actually hate gay people?)

That was an enjoyable video. Thank you stranger. :-)

Lefties have basically codified this with "Intersectional X"

I know the case has merit thats why I made it. I am confused as to what you view as as "bad punctuation, grammar, and formatting" because reading over that I see no glaring flaws, formatting maybe, but I allowed to stay as a chunk of text for the sake of not allowing people to shrug off my point cause it could be classified as what they believe to be reddit spacing. Instead I had some imbecile completely ignore my point cause he thinks I used poor punctuation, grammar and formatting and because I drunkenly rolled for quads on a shitty thread on a dying imageboard. My original post was supposed to contain sage, as this entire thread barely classifies as video games as is and I was discussing a unrelated to the thread subject that happens to be offtopic. 2 years ago I would have done a 3 and 4 read over of my post but this websites quality is too far gone to even give a fuck anymore, your post displays that.

You are the only sad one here. Go back to 4chan you valueless bag of trash.

The big name religious people all in charge of pushing anti video game bullshit were liberals though.

that's really rad

marvelous

Just wanted to say you made a lot of good points user. Especially this quote

Sad that newfags today are so spoiled and can't recognize what you say is true. Wisdom is learned from the Bible & Conservative values.

Thanks I guess. I felt the post really works better as a whole but if you enjoyed it thats all that really matters. You some how reminded me that leftists do really understand the consequences and ramifications of their actions. And also that leftists are self deprecating creatures like for example the fact that many white leftists want white people to become extinct and the advancements of whites to be erased.
I am not even remotely religious but you are not entirely wrong about that. You have no idea how much it bothers me that once you remove religious guidelines and embrace "atheism" people become full degenerate. A true secular society would have to have a tightly regulated culture.

Oh how I wish it wasn't

You want good art these days you need to look at concept art for movies and videogames because art for the sake of art is DEAD

You need to specify modern art, otherwise you trigger my autism.

You are welcome lad
I honestly enjoyed your posts and I'm sure a lot of lurkers feel the same way

I think we are sagelocked by the way.

Yeah man, art and culture are so good we should spend our tax dollars so a completly naked feminist can queef a paint filled egg on to a side walk, and so that a organized group of people can actively coordinate together shit on white males for no reason at all those things are so great.

Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums retard.

Hey, I appreciate it. Imageboards have been slowly dying for the past 5 years full on degradation, and I pretty much lurk 98% of the time my self, when I do make a post I tend to put an overwhelming amount of effort into it, especially compared to the average post. I dont just post to post, like some people, I post when I have something that I need to articulate and usually when no one else has done a good enough job of it I step in.

Yeah, we are definitely sagelocked/bumplocked.

I too, like it when my sarcasm goes over someone's head.

Some postmodern art is good fuck u

Nothing about your post in anyway could be perceived as sarcasm. Get over your self, you fucking joke. You contributed nothing to this conversation so why bother ever posting. Return to where you came from human trash.

Those works are derived from older, more appealing art movements. When someone mentions modern art, they mostly mean retarded performance art or minimalism or related art movements.

Now you're just projecting.

Christian zealots don't hold political power anymore after some cultural and political shifts.
SJW commie scum are the only ones "scared" of anything.
Conservatives were never afraid of guns or video games that depict them.

except when they need something to demonize

This. It's why the Jews (Gods chosen people) are the most wise people on earth!

Thanks. I'm on the Gregorian calendar, but I have friends who celebrate it on the Julian calendar. They (jokingly) call it the Real Christmas.

deathtotheworld.com

except the most educated members of western society tend to be left leaning. Sorry no one listens to buttmad christ cucks any more.