This is the only thing between the main villain of the last game you've played and their evil goals; how utterly...

This is the only thing between the main villain of the last game you've played and their evil goals; how utterly saved/fucked is the world of that game?

How do I stop Kirby?

He's more broken than the Flash, good luck!

I don't remember

The Boss in a metal gear / peace walker, some guy who's already dead and Vladimir named guy.
Depending what kind of kirby we're talking and I'm assuming it's robobot kirby, then the metal gear obviously loses
[UNFITTING BUT CATCHY JPOP MUSIC]

No matter who loses, everyone would win.

Can I nuke him?
Cause I got a lot of them.

Shantae X Kirby Vore when

could Soul of Cinder really be considered the main villain? He just kind of sits in the Kiln biding his time until the next Lord arrives, really it's the other bosses you face that are the main threat. Kirby could easily take them down with Sword and Hammer though

It will only make him stronger.

Yeah, we're good.

Can the true villain of the Mario series beat Kirby?

Fuck, I'd suck him.

Of course, just one announcement is all it takes to kill the series.

That's going to be a problem.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth?
I don't know if Kirby could cause a long term improvement in the life of an troubled child. Even if Isaac's issues are purely situational I can't think of much that kirby can do about Isaac's crazy mom. If the narrator is reliable then shes legit crazy but if the ending where its all stuff Isaac drew on his wall before entering the chest and killing himself then Isaac is the source of his issues then I can't see how Kirby could have a long term improvement on his mental health. Like not even taking Isaac on a magical trip would nessisarly solve his problems.
Man, Kirby isn't very good against concepts like childhood depression…

Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Not sure who the final boss is; please use spoilers. but I'm guessing its either Dagda or YHWH either way Kirby has it in the bag.

Quite. He'd just swallow all of the IMC's titans and get a minigun or something from it.

Quite easily saved, that is.

Dio would see Kirby's horrific potential, and recruit him by offering as much food as he wants.

Any 2hufags here to explain the power levels? I never paid attention to the series outside the fighting games and the Ys clones fangames

Last thing I played was AoW3 as a human necromancer on a random map and I already have a pure evil alignment, so I'm guessing I'm the villain.

Being in a turn-based game gives me an edge since the little bastard can't just go and fucking eat me. All I need to happen is for him to absorb one of my ghoul units so he might become undead himself before he absorbs me, which then I could use control undead on him assuming he wouldn't have mind-control immunity in the game. If I fail the spell or if he does have mind-control immunity, then I'm fucked.

Breddy good. Kirby wouldn't take any of the Mayors shit for starters. And Kirby is arguably cuter than any of the girls in the game anyway.

I thought Kirby couldn't eat anything much bigger than him, at least not without beating it to death first. Otherwise every boss would be a cakewalk. And considering he's like 8 inches tall, that's a pretty big limitation.

I want kirby to suck my cock, swallow my sperm, turn into a splitting image of me then have me fuck my pink look alike until I pump him full of cum.

But how big is your cock though? He might have to pound it to a bloody pulp if it's too big, but I doubt that.

He would save it better than Noctis did

I bet Kirby gives the most AMAZING head. Everything about him makes him perfect for blowing people.

Fuck. I haven't gotten that far yet though, maybe all he has to do is suck up the pieces of it to keep it from being assembled.

fine, i'll post this instead of the coverart

>not letting him fuck you as the lookalike instead
it's SPITTING image

love this guy's work, he draws really good weewees

Eh, Kirby's been through worse. Not an easy fight, but doable.

What is your purpose here, Arisen?
"Poyo!"

I would love to see what happens when kirby absorbs enough blood echoes or even worse insight

He doesn't even kill half of his final bosses by himself, it's always a magical stick or the power of the stars or some other macguffin.

All that means is Kirby needs preptime some of the higher powerlevel shit.

This actually sounds like a pretty fun game.
As usual, Kirby would probably win.

keep him happy with cakes and pies and kill anyone trying to warn him of your evil deeds, if he is blissfully ignorant he won't act

Did you get a bad ending or what?

Last game I played was Darkest Dungeon. Main villain and final boss are pics related.

Kirby beats eldritch horrors on a regular basis, so the world's probably much safer than it would ever be otherwise.