Ace Attorney Online 2: Electric Boogaloo

Making another one of these as a lot of fun has been had and the server pop seems healthy.

Holla Forums server is up, Come with us and try to solve a mystery from irrelevant clues as an Ace Attorney, or call the defendant a retard as a smug prosecutor, or try to keep it together as a witness, or dole out penalties as a judge in hopes of keeping the courtroom from descending into memes and bullshit theories.

docs.google.com/document/d/1_rZhy-LiMrssUpp3Pf8Zwz5ia2CY1VTkulXKYwkAJVU/edit

Right now all you need to download is "FULL DOWNLOAD" so enjoy it, you usually need to download a bunch of shit

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit

Holla Forums server is "Attorney Online Vidya", Let's keep it going a bit more

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1M8aatil5Z1wHj4NcAbS0K5FdQDtL0kT1gSjpcADeuzw/edit?usp=sharing
ace-attorney.com/aj/
docs.google.com/document/d/1qZ_Mbfc3OHXrWiPA0YFSTCLsVI7lqYfhywydIUvQ3rc/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1mkIVHn1LGMHEwubPHkS3cSMxi4z73DVJ_wi13Sgdy3Y/edit#heading=h.cscmky3wqip5
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zxnwhl5d0cP2PZn12T8jcIkfs7-p49eYgIJqv2zEhZA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1XeHiZ_4TZbdsqc3VcuhthVRy-oph_TPUR4SMUi8vY-M/edit?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!v0NX0YwZ!ih3JKysrfgASvGMk0hMXKdwdvDCPiLvEYJWDyNVbAq0
docs.google.com/document/d/1aQNpEZVbQ7QY9lITX96jzOC1iyRZViwG_6jgmoAqVuY/edit#heading=h.ingm21gjsp2z
docs.google.com/document/d/14Dzw-k9Lp3WoavImNEPY9KERGb0QjrzagB2cuyZS9Ss/edit#heading=h.lytawj4bmv2l
docs.google.com/document/d/1gDWhxcUEYW8jOR7oqt3_0I6-J20y9Vh-xqSuEz28UIE/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1sfzxCOf9IYXOO_zIKumrXg_IrznlauiAxhLnHfSFEa4/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1zft8sbM41pKddBqSV24eBT-oKGcvO7hzcL1oKIJo1ZY/edit#heading=h.eduh0zz38drk
docs.google.com/document/d/1MZkLPf3zR0Nl--pKn-CwDlCN67EUtl4Fef29byEF0aE/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrestlemania 2 when

3rd for being broken

that fucking miles

Is he the same one from the ice cream case?
The one who could wiggle his hand?

i made thread 2, it was the other thread

glad someone made a new thread though

Also you shouldnt of straight copied last cause i think you need to download full AND the new year update now unless that's fixed. I'm glad my bullshit explanation got copied though. T-Thanks…

Never played Ace Attorney, can I still have fun with this?

I liked Ghost Trick

You can have fun with this, yes.

What exactly is this? Ace attorney where all the people are players and they play out the case in real time?

Yeah. Cases are barebones structures of pre-written evidence and defendants/victims, then the players play it out however it goes.

Id suggest spectating a case or two then picking a minor role to ease into it, else end up in images calling you retarded

I was planning on doing that. I rarely ever take a commanding or main role in any form of online vidya.

Or end up killing the courtroom's sides.

there are Ghost Trick characters to choose from if you're interested

Game usually goes like this:
Few people gather and use a small template to create the case, that includes thinking of;
Later they seek other people to take roles nessesary for the trial. To name a few
after nessesary roles have been filled they begin the case
while
all while the judge silently listens to it all asking a question once in a while to clarify things around, amongst keeping the court in check.

before you fags ask the best roles for begginers try to play supports on either bench, you do not do much work but you're still part of the case.

I hope i explained it well enough, i'm quite fresh played only 1 case in the game but i belive this is how it looks.
Be welcome to correct me or bully if i'm oh so horribly worng.

Kudo here, sorry again.
I really wanted to stay for the whole duration but I simply ended up going over my time limit.
I swear it won't happen ever again.

can confirm this I played a Godot trying to tell the phoenix about my coffee to prove a point and making myself feel like an idiot

Can someone explain whats going on in the third picture. I see everyone spazing out in the chat and I don't know why.

Probably the guy playing apollo was playing so dumb that the guy playing manfred had to say he killed the victim.

I don't really know, you niggers should post every case here whenever is possible.

>Then telling her that her only friends are both A. dead, and B. dead because her other friend killed him right under her nose. When she was blissfully oblivious to the fact the entire time she made her testimony.
Well played, Godot.
You went above your "fatherly instincts" and turned yourself into a monster as an example for the court.
no re

Holy fuck I'm never doing defense again.

It was a case about a drug deal next to a 7-11 gone wrong, second witness was a medium whose guardian spirit loved chilli mac, and the spirit claimed to kill the victim over it after being fed some from the evidence locker, as the chilli mac was on the victim's corpse since the start of the case.

Everyone was going ballistic because after the first recess, the judge gave the defence 45 minutes to find some shred of innocence for the defendant and they had to go through the medium's testimony, then two of the spirit's testimonies to finally get the answer with only 5 minutes left to spare. To compare, a single testimony and cross-examination usually lasts 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes worse, and they actually got through three of them.

The defence still lost because Miles is a baller.

I joined the server and picked Lyton, but now nothing is happening, I'm just looking at blank screens.

>The defence still lost because Miles is a baller.
How?

Check the guides. It's kind of important to know the commands.

he calmly reminded everyone that the spirit is a fucking ghost

Can you share the doc link?

In the right hand side there should be a list of songs in green and some read stuff. The ones that reads "area" are areas where theres other people. Do note that the ooc chat is a better place to ask questions then in game.

Whoever was playing the dangitronpaul vs Godot case in area 2 last night, how did that turn out? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK TO SEE IF THERE WERE BULLETS IN THE CLAY? I left right after Skye did.

Defense got shit upon. I didn't think to go for the accident defense because I thought accidentally killing someone still got the defendant found guilty in Japanifornia.

docs.google.com/document/d/1M8aatil5Z1wHj4NcAbS0K5FdQDtL0kT1gSjpcADeuzw/edit?usp=sharing

Accident as in the defendant didn't know the victim would be in the kiln? Yeah, manslaughter seems to be home free in Japanifornia.

Thanks!

Courtesy of Emmy

Our Lord and Savior.

Alright well now I know. I'll win the next one.

I suppose an easy way to remember it is: the charge is murder. You want to get them off the murder charge (Not Guilty) any way possible. Manslaughter isn't murder and therefore is acceptable.

Good luck on your next case!

Playing defense has made me empathize with the normal games' defense so much more, you really get to appreciate how far fetched Phoenix's asspulls are and how he manages to do it all under that pressure.
You all faggots have no idea how much pressure the defense gets until you played it, consider your IQ lowered by 30 deviations when you're the lead, especially if inexperienced, cause keeping track of every single detail of both the testimonies and the evidence while also finding the balls to accuse the witness of bullshitting while also coming up with new theories that you're not sure whether they should support another witness' testimony or the evidence alone while also constantly barraged by the prosecution who has the privilege of not having to back up their own bullshit and having all the time in the world to come up with more bullshit to stop any possible theories you could come up with while you're busy pressing the witness during cross-examination is not easy at all, man.

A good defense makes the truth look so obvious and easy while you have no idea what just went behind their minds. At least if you manage to prove a good point it makes you feel pumped like no other fighting game, RTS or shooter can.

Glorious digits observed. Agree on all counts, except for one thing - prosecution leads have it worse in certain situations due to how chat in this game works - sometimes you need to object fast due to defense's bullshit/stalling while writing a lot of text in a short timeframe between defense's bullshit and witness's replies. Not to mention how unfair the game is to prosecution sometimes - witnesses outright confessing, mistaken bloody evidence and a wide variety of asspulls that prosecution cannot simply respond to.

Never seen an asspull the prosecution could not respond to, though I am inexperienced myself. Care to provide any example, out of genuine curiosity?

Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong.
I should have not taken a second case.

So I read. Well, look on the bright side, Mr. "yeah i lied" is dead.

>MFW Adachi last minute indicts a former superhero and memes the case into oblivion.

I did want a trial by fire and I sure as fuck got one with my two biggest weaknesses. Looking back at it now I see where I screwed up so obviously but I suppose that's what happens when you're DA.

Never seen it happen, but I understand your frustration. The only time memes are entertaining is when the witness does it.

What now?

Not that experienced too, but usually I imagine that it would be the second round of det findings, defense tricking the witness into revealing what they shouldn't and going all-in on one piece of evidence, which is basically saying "hey det, is this evidence this way or not? if yes, we win, if no we lose.", which throws everything out the window.

Have the bailiff arrest the defense obviously

Ask for a replacement prosecutor. Change characters who isn't bound by the 3 laws. Alternatively, call the Defense's Bluff.

Hindsight is 20/20. Just do what Phoenix says and turn things around. Instead of accepting there was a gun in the kiln, ask yourself "Why was there a gun in the kiln?" among other things. From reading the doc, it doesn't look like that specific question would have helped much, but you know what I mean. Otherwise Defense did better than I probably would have under pressure.

Proceed to invalidate the correlation between the AI's actions and the defense's suicide. Let us examine the Asimov lawset:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

We know that the first law has priority above all the others, but let us take into consideration the second one:

Now, what are the AI's orders? To prosecute the defendant.

If the AI takes action and proceeds with the prosecution, it would end up with the death of the defense. Therefore it would be "inaction" to NOT stop the prosecution, correct?

However I, the AI, have to object: stopping the prosecution is already an "inaction" since I am not doing anything else, while continuing the prosecution is an "action" in itself, which I am obliged to take since by I am forced to take some sort of action by the second law even if it results in the defense's suicide, because if I stop I am already "inacting", thus breaking the first law regardless. What I would propose is that being the defense the sad pathetic fuck that it is, there is already a good chance that he would kill himself, thus there would be no change whether the AI would act or not.

I know this theory stands on very feeble ground, but I would still love to see such a case.

At that point sn't that the defense's merit? Tricking the witness and coming up with a valid theory, even though excluding all other evidence is clearly unfair, a case often drags up so long that the detective is the only one that might add something to clear it all up, after all the actual crime is never cleared up beforehand, we just throw around some random evidence and testimonies and let it all go by sound of logic.

There's an easy solution to this problem - a robot physically detains the fuckwit for threatening to kill himself.

Yes, that's exactly it. I've seen and did cases where defense was too incompetent to formulate a theory or explain it clearly and where prosecution let them get away with it scot-free. Those cases need dets to save them by asspulling since defense outright fails at logic. The problem with that is that prosecution's theory should be considered as valid as defense's, which is often not the case. It often leads to defense winning by pulling a piece of damning evidence out of someone's ass to win a case.

While I was looking for embed related:
ace-attorney.com/aj/
Relevant to the thread?

So what you're saying is that the defense can stall as much as it wants, while the prosecution has no way of forcing a verdict quicker, correct?

That seems to depend on the judge, since if you drag the case on for too long and you don't make any headway, the judge can decide you're stalling and don't have any actual reasoning or new facts.

And the presentation of damning evidence depends on the witnesses and the detective. In other words, if the defense and the prosecution are competent on equal terms, the final verdict will depend on a third party, isn't that right?

Yes, though evidence can be made damning one way or the other even if both Defense and Prosecution are equally competent. It's a byproduct of the design of the game, I think, but because of that you can make some interesting cases and go completely off script.

I see what you're getting at. The problem with my playstyle is that I really do not bluff or theoryfag enough while I use laid contradictions and evidence as my main ammo. It's something I'm still improving on.

Well, that seems balanced, only reinforces the fact that what really matters is having fun. Truly this game needs more appreciation.

Last case I played, defbench did not make a theory until wit2 because contradictions in wit1's testimonity could not be used to implicate someone that's not a defendant directly - they were just clarifications about a crime scene. In theory, you could push defense for stalling if they hang up on that particular witness for too long, but in the same case, defense failed to ask wit1 one of the most obvious things that you'd think of. It could have cost them the case, but judge gave up and it ended in mistrial.

Now, suppose you are a prosecution lead. Defense asks a lot of useless stuff from wit1 and not enough useful stuff. You're a guiltyfag, so you just decide to be a doormat for a while and see how it goes. Wit 2 comes and you start pushing for a verdict. Then suddenly, det findings happen and things go apeshit despite defense fucking up wit1. Would something like that be logic?

Er, the point is not that prosecution can't push, it's that defense's asspulls can often ignore logic altogether.

Yeah, I noticed that a little when I first saw you ask questions. You really wanted to reaffirm facts rather than push to a new theory. I don't want to say you were playing wrong, because it's good to stick to facts. But you might be better off as Prosecution rather than pulling a retarded idea out and hoping the Judge buys it.

Truly. This is actually a great format to RP in and have fun, I just wish you could limit the characters speaking so that people don't talk over each other. I know people get over that quick, but it's a minor nitpick about the software/setup.

I don't know what that most obvious thing was but in that case… couldn't the Prosecution ask that question to the witness?

If you're guiltyfagging, you generally don't ask questions that help defense, especially when they're incompetent. Waiting for defense to kill themselves is a perfectly viable tactic in a court of law.

Nevermind that last post then, thought that obvious question would've been answered with something guilty towards the defendant.

One day.

I like to eliminate as much doubt as possible before presenting a theory. It's more of a curse than a blessing but when I do present it, my theories are usually pretty rock solid. Except in that case because I was desperate but I think that's a pretty reasonable exception.

why did i downloaded 3gb of this shit is boring as fuck

Congratulations, you don't have autism.

Normans get out roo

Just who the hell do you think I am?
[Starts breakdancing]

2 TOOLBOXES YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

HOW FUCKING BAD CAN YOU BE I JUST WANTED TO SUPPORT PRO FOR THE LONG HAUL AND THEY WENT THROUGH ALL THAT SETUP JUST TO HAVE YOU FUCK IT UP 30 MINUTES AFTER HEARING THE FIRST WITNESS' TESTIMONY.

Joining now.

YOU.DENSE.MOTHER.FUCKER
THE PROTECTION DELIVERED THE WIN IN A SILVER PLATER AND YOU GIVE UP
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK WHY THEY'RE SO SURE THE DEFENDANT WAS EATING THR BURGER
PUSH FOR DENTAL CHECK
AND WHEN IT DOESN'T MATCH WITH THE DEFENDANT'S, WITNESSES OR VICTIM THAT'S PROOF OF 3RD PARTY INVOLVEMENT

Wait what?
Did the klin thing just crashed after my testimony?
Is it because I bailed and had to go?
Please tell me it wasn't my fault, I would feel horrible if that were the case.

No the kiln thing crashed and burned because Defense was dumb as bricks. They were all thinking about fucking the autist or getting fucked by Godot.

What I can't believe is how they folded like a bitch after the prosecution
SET THEM UP FOR THE WIN FUCK

Hope falls on dead ears

Extracting files now

Did the server die? Or was that just me?

Looks like somebody couldnt into tabletops

docs.google.com/document/d/1qZ_Mbfc3OHXrWiPA0YFSTCLsVI7lqYfhywydIUvQ3rc/edit#

We were all tired by the end of it. I just wanted some sleep.

i was Sebastian and also Sterno in that case kill me i just fucking gave up at the end (but it was fun)

That was a hilarious case. Would play Sal again.

Wasn't you. There's actually a recording of that whole case on lawfuldickish's twitch.

Sweet mother of God, that case immediately exploded.

docs.google.com/document/d/1mkIVHn1LGMHEwubPHkS3cSMxi4z73DVJ_wi13Sgdy3Y/edit#heading=h.cscmky3wqip5

Okay, as a newfag, what happens to cause a mistrial? Was a rule broken?

Mistrial is either where both sides fuck up and have no case or memes happen making us unable to finish.

It wasn't mistrial, defendant was found guilty, wit2 being an accomplice.

Oh, okay. It just said mistrial in the docs, so I thought that's where it ended.

Gotcha.

Mistrial because De Killer was clueless and then AFKed mid-testimony, apparently crashing

Wit 1 was claimed to be an accomplice and not tried in this case because the Defense pushed their own defendent as the person who killed.

Never trust a broken miles

Please tell me you got some screencaps.

is anyone being lewd?

erp?

sure, or other stuff

sadly no

Notable quotes however:

Miles: I have come to the conclusion that you are all E's

Miles: Janitors are proffesionally trained to clean! That would mean that as a janitor he had to insantly react to cleaning the body. This is space cleaning duty after all. it takes years of training to reach space janitor level!
Miles:in conclsion, the witness is likely not a space janitor. in fact his real job is being poor.
(This was an attempt to discard his own witness as Prosecution literally right at the start of his testimony because he didnt clean up a dead body that was just stupid in court memes cause someone had to go.)
Miles:I have to booly the witness. It is the only way we are getting to the bottom of this.

Miles: A space "janitor"

Miles: Also my entire team is dead, I've just realized
(His co left at the start of his retardation and came back as adult Franz instead of as Loli Franz.)
Komaeda: And you killed them.
Miles: indirectly though

Miles: This is a tough call. The witness is not really a janitor.
Miles: he is poor
Komaeda: Do you have any proof of that Miles?
Miles: Yes
Elizabeth: I want to see his "proof."
Miles: I will now present the proof.
Miles: it is right here
Miles: i will read it to you
Miles: Right now
Miles: Are you ready?
Miles: EUREKA!!!! [Presents nothing]
Miles: you see?
[Penalized]
Miles: no wait
Miles: that was not the proof

After 20 minutes more the fucker finally allows the witness to proceed by conceding he may indeed actually be a janitor. This happened only after someone randomly joined his bench and took lead despite not having even looked at the doc yet.
Miles: No! you will still testify!
Miles: I command it!
Miles: Obey!
Miles: The end
Miles: someone say something

funny thing, he was right in the end somewhat

Does the defense ever win? Seems like they are so inept that they screw it up even when they have it so plainly handed to them.

The defense won the Godot poisoning case

Holy shit

I am pleasantly very surprised. I haven't had this much fun since D&D was still big ages ago. Could use some dice rolls because why not but other than that it's solid.

Well Turnabout Big Juicy Dogs is over, ending in a successful triple indictment. What an insane case.

I wish to someday have autism as strong as that Phoenix

Is there any fun stream that isn't full of cancer?

No.

Got the doc for that case?

docs.google.com/document/d/1Zxnwhl5d0cP2PZn12T8jcIkfs7-p49eYgIJqv2zEhZA/edit?usp=sharing
It's a long read man, but what a case.

Edit Komaedas face onto Ema and it'd be accurate.

Seriously? I just want some laughs and the few streams I found were full of Out of Character Speech.

The guy actually fucking did it, holy shit.

Were they planning to get caught?

To an extent all witnesses are planning to get caught, the more cohesive and definitive the explanation for their 'guilt is' and the more effort it takes to get there, the better everything goes.
That one is actually a pretty good case. I spectated it for quite awhile in the first two suspects, and it was very nearly off the rails (the most fun detour was Lynne showing up and talking about 'moaning'), but it looks like it ramped the fuck up near the end of her testimony.

Lawfuldickish has streams saved but they encompass set up and post-case OoC conversations.

Holy shit this sounds like the best case ever. checked

The prosecution in this case is almost nonexistent, like holy shit do something, even the witnesses made better prosecutors.

Case started.

docs.google.com/document/d/1XeHiZ_4TZbdsqc3VcuhthVRy-oph_TPUR4SMUi8vY-M/edit?usp=sharing

FUCK! HOW DID I MISS THAT, I'M A SALPLAYER

You were afk for a bit, maybe it was then

no no i wasn't in a case with mia, i don't think

Holy shit.

A raise you a new challenge

Has the judge ever been successfully indicted?

I thought someone posted that a judge was arrested in one case. I don't have a doc so I'm not sure.

Yes, I was in a case where both benches had to team up against the judge to stop him from getting away with it, as a witness put him on the scene during the crime.

They were too busy getting blown the fuck out by Phoenix.

Area 1 IIRC.

I'm pretty sure it was the same Phoenix who got the not guilty in that new year's eve party case, dude is a legend.

What if he's the TRUE Phoenix Wright?

WAS THERE EVER A CASE WHERE -EVERYONE- GOT SUCCESSFULLY INDICTED???

Yeah, it was.

New cases in progress.

MY FIRST FUCKING CASE TOOK 6 HOURS AND INVOLVED AN INTERDENOMINATIONAL SPACE LIZARD HOLMES.

Room 4 is killing me, the Autism stuff is putting my sides into orbit.

Yeah, get used to those times.
I didn't play much, but all of my cases started around 10-11 ish pm and ended with the sun already rising.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!

SERBIAN DOWN
MIKAN SPOTTED LOCKING UP THE SERVERS
PANIC

Fug now I can't find the serber

Holy fuck that case, fucking Nick does it again.

Witness played it really well

Agreed, the wits did a good job of rolling with what was happening. Also fuck those connection problems that were going on.

Yeah man it ruined an otherwise great case

- EVERYONE - as in EVERYONE, including defense, prosecution, judge and the gallery?

Yes. Maybe not defense, but let's count them in as well.

I've never played a single phoenix wright game in my life, does that matter?

Likely, no. It just tends to flow in the same fashion as the AA games.
Knowing the terms does help quite a bit in advance however.

Nigga, just get a DS emulator and play AA1.

Alright, how do I play this? I'm in the chat but it's emptier than a virgin's ass.

Put in a nickname, click the master/server chat, and type in /area + whatever area number you want to go to, right now everyone is in /area 4

I figure I want to play AAI. Which DS emulator is the best?

Desmume.

Thanks fam, Investigatan now.

Who ever plays that Nick is a fucking legend.

Dude's been playing for a year I think he said.

What characters would you like to see be added to AOV?
Please no more dangans.

I'm currently compiling advance wars sprites.

Sidies from Dual Destinies. Ted Tonate, Hugh, the guy on the Segway… that'd be nice.

Whats AOV?

Was lurking that game. That was my first game for this. It did not disappoint.

What is even happening

We need some good ol' fashioned brand rivalry. If only I could get some good SNK portraits with animation.

Big O characters.

Kyle Hyde

I love this greg player

Attorney Online Vidya.

REMOVE POWERS

I'm so mad that I wasn't more assertive as a juror to fill in for all the questions he missed. It probably would have saved us a lot of trouble, but I guess he probably would have gone to sleep, anyway.

I want Friend Computer!

Seconding this, actually. Kyle Hyde would be great.

Need guys for a binding of Isaac case, just need a wit 1 and a steno (and support roles are open)

Please give better zoom in for 2D Athena thank

got you covered my man

Oh damn, I was Chiaki that case, what a ride.

You need to get some front-facing Athena .gifs, it was throwing me off when she was witnessing and was facing as if she was on the defense table.
Pokémon characters please

someone do a TL:LR for me
what is this about, do I actually have to type shit and roleplay some criminal investigation stuff here?

The law.Also memes
yes
it is more the court part of the game than the searching for evidence part.There is also a detective role who provides the evidence to the court.

Type and roleplay yes, there's a format for investigation like the AAI games but most cases are normal trial phase for the AA games. It's pretty much an RP game that tries to emulate the AA and AAI games.

Guess I'll spectate or something first to see what it is about

Just be aware cases are pretty long, and while some may end up shitty, when it's good it is a wild fucking ride.

But, who makes the evidence and the case? is everyone just following one googledoc?

Yeah a doc is setup then everyone collaborates on evidence and case premise.

Well, that frankly sounds boring and repetitive, but sounds fair just not to confuse everyone.

this case was a mistake

Some cases are built beforehand by a specific player, who will most likely take part in the case, but from there It's still improv.

how do I know which character is not being used in a trial, the word docs didn't help me

Just choose whatever, you'll be bumped to a random character if it's taken.

It really was

why is the box with the spoken text lagging behind so bad

How so?

I don't WANT to play Phoenix Wright games, barring this thing because it's a neat concept.

First off: What's wrong with you? The AA games are great, and you should play them.
Second: You'd probably want some knowledge of AA games to play this, gives insight into how the characters should be RPed and such.

Only 1 person may speak at a time
Next line can only be entered if current dialogue 'finishes'
Emotes complete before current dialogue or happen during it, this can delay text

Play the first one, it's short and covers 99% of what you need to know about "how this operates".
The rest is shitpost fodder.

tbh I've been avoiding the series like the plague because it's like the SMT of Nintendo, I've never met a single fan that I had anything in common with or that I could relate to in any way.

The game itself doesn't appeal to me, but taking that and making it an actively social thing is pretty neat and I'm interested in THAT.

Do you actually play games? Because most fanbases are shit, but you can still enjoy playing the games.

no I mean the games don't appeal to me at all AND the fanbase is awful so I avoid it

That's listed first as the main reason you won't even look at it, though. You might be surprised if you try them out.

You might also not, but you can at least get a feeling for the setting of Japanifornia.

I don't really understand why you would be interested in this if the main games don't interest you at all. But the fact remains that you really should at least play some of the first AA to get a feel for how this game works.

I'm in a generous mood tonight, so I'll even spoonfeed you the rom for the first AA game.

mega.nz/#!v0NX0YwZ!ih3JKysrfgASvGMk0hMXKdwdvDCPiLvEYJWDyNVbAq0

Waste of dubs.

It was a good case, despite apollobot fucking over the defense.

You act like romhustler isn't a thing.

It's Microsoft Comic Chat with some Ace Attorney additions, not that complex. If you don't care about the series, then you will not care about this. Save your time.

I regret nothing.

This is a fucking disaster

Diego was a lion among men

also
docs.google.com/document/d/1aQNpEZVbQ7QY9lITX96jzOC1iyRZViwG_6jgmoAqVuY/edit#heading=h.ingm21gjsp2z

Every time I load this game, there's a different fucking shitshow and I love it

The case of Alto vs. Teagan when?

we need a steno

It's hard to imagine you all in character when you type like children.

Is anyone streaming this shit?

What?

FFS, use proper grammar you tools, it avoids misinterpretation and saves so much headache

Yes, lawfuldickish

Oh! Did he record the chris-chan case?

no idea

Exactly 559 songs, plus some 3D characters that take up a lot of space adds up.

So how often does Defense actually win this? It doesn't seem like it's often.

A not-guilty verdict means that the defense was able to put together a story coherent enough to sway the judge, and is a general sign that the case wasn't dogshit. Guilty verdicts are either good cases that the defense came up short in, or far more likely, complete train wrecks that the judge ended out of mercy.

The quality of cases are all over the place. We have both ends of the spectrum. When a case is shit, it's so shit that everyone just wants the suffering to end at all costs. When it's good, it's one of the best experiences around.

There's no way to tell if the case you're walking in on is going to be the holy grail or a room full of autists memeing at a witness who can't speak english. So you just gotta roll the dice, because gold is in this shit river.

As a guy who has been in, contributed to, and watched a giant amount of cases on this server, this is pretty much spot on. Some cases you can try to steer as best you can as lead to be at least decent, but at the end of the day it is a group effort, and when you get that good group it makes it all worth the pain.

OOOOOOOOOOHHH

Not infrequently if the case is on rails.
The case that picture came from was just on rails enough for defense to win.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling policemen, and their dumb detective.

THE ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

NEIL
NEIL
FUCKING NEIIIILLLL

WHAT IS THIS KANGAROO COURT

I GOT IT IN TIME

I GOT IT

Bulge for evidence

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

NEIL MVP FOREVER
FOREEEEVVEEERRRRR

I doth crown thee, King Edgelord

Good night, I hope the ruse cruise didn't cause nausia!

t. Hopeman

Not so much nausea as it was whiplash
t. adacho

That entire ending confrontation

Post a link to the Tranny doc, I want to cherish it

docs.google.com/document/d/14Dzw-k9Lp3WoavImNEPY9KERGb0QjrzagB2cuyZS9Ss/edit#heading=h.lytawj4bmv2l

I love that people are still referencing the various aspects of that Larry case

O-Okay

Link to the doc?

It's back up now! Sort of at least, I think the crash combined with "Monday on the first day all the University NEETs can't skip" left the place emptier then usual.

That first E stands for 'Education'.

fix'd.

docs.google.com/document/d/1gDWhxcUEYW8jOR7oqt3_0I6-J20y9Vh-xqSuEz28UIE/edit

YO I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME BUT IT LOOKS FUCKING GREAT.

I have two questions:

Is there a way to go full screen? And is there a way for me to change the music playing without changing it for everyone?

Custom music slots, I think so.

No fullscreen.

thanks

No, when you choose a song it plays it for everyone. Custom music slots just mean itll play whatever song, if any, people have there. And sadly no fullscreen.

Maybe the case will be good

Literal building theme

Holy fuck this fucking case.

Jammin Ninja > Steel Samurai

Duh. Everyone knows that. Is that in a current case, though?

We're building another Apollo is the murderer case in area 4. Get in here niggers

I still can't believe we actually saw the end of Godmode Holmes

He was too much for this world.
We had to take him down.

t. Magic Hitler

All of you are autistic misfits who get down with the wickedness.

Bumping.

This thing is surreal and entertaining, how did I never hear of this thing before?

docs.google.com/document/d/1sfzxCOf9IYXOO_zIKumrXg_IrznlauiAxhLnHfSFEa4/edit#

I feel obliged to post a great example on how a case can be terrible even without harnessing the power of memes.

Well that was a right shitshow.
Fucking awesome though

From what I could tell I think it was a great teaching tool for what not to do.

A recipe for a disaster.
To top it all off:
wew

Link to a build template? I'd like to take a stab at putting together a case.

theres some in the second link at the op. just find a doc you like and make a copy

What does the red elephant in the court docs even mean anyways?

Just ignore them, they're irrelevant.

They're irredelephant, don't worry.

The prosecution are Republicans, canonically. It's why they're the bad guys in Japanifornia.

tfw during building you add shoes and gloves and fuck up you first case up.
docs.google.com/document/d/1zft8sbM41pKddBqSV24eBT-oKGcvO7hzcL1oKIJo1ZY/edit#heading=h.eduh0zz38drk

That would have been a decent case if everyone moved at Inferno Cop pace but he and Q literally had polarizing testimonies, making it impossible to tell who was actually lying without a second witness. Speaking of, second wit was literally the defendent with a 28 line testimony talking about magical girls and literally confessing to the crime. It was impossible for defense to win with the currently present information, so the wit, lead def, and detective all decided to simultaneously meme the case into oblivion beforehand. Also if you're steno I expect to be able to ctrl + f the word "sleep" and find the line spoken by the witness that contradicts a statement by the detective. It really was a shitshow.

t. codef

I think we can all agree it was purely Q's fault

Pretty much.

Methinks we should collectively give this game a break, we're running out of steam at this point.

I'm having too much fun

If the defendant stabbed the victim, would he die?

The server has had some consistent players for over a year, it's fine.

The [Autopsy Report] states it was extremely painful.

You're a big prosecutor.

Q

FUCKING
Q

docs.google.com/document/d/1MZkLPf3zR0Nl--pKn-CwDlCN67EUtl4Fef29byEF0aE/edit?usp=sharing
Q rhymes with wew
i tried to keep him on the straight and narrow, I did.

It was a good case set-up, too. The starting evidence didn't immediately implicate anyone so both sides had to be reliant on witness testimony. Perhaps we can try to set it up again.

No it doesn't what are you talking about.

Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear please.

Kyle Hyde, from Hotel Dusk.

It's a meme from the bbq case that triggered everyone there. The case was forfeit at that point.

I know