Found this relic at my local walmart

Found this relic at my local walmart.

wow

How the fuck they managed to get all three of them on dvd without cutting everything?

haha :D do you think I should buy it?

THAT MUST BE WORTH THOUSANDS user

are you stupid, you're gonna probably open it up too? post pics

I surprised there isn't some clickbait youtuber planting games in retail stores and they shooting the video saying they found them. I should start doing that and be incredibly annoying on camera and fighting with some girl I hire pretending she's my girlfriend, in the end she'll destroy most of the games because she's a bitch. I'll get millions a video.

Make sure to open it very delicately as to not damage the box.

also cum on the box and post a pic that you did

DO IT

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Did the muh collecshun redditors invade this board?
Why the fuck would a copy of grand theft auto of all things be worth shit? The games sold like water

If OP isn't bullshitting, rip the disc and upload the ISO when you buy it

Yes and? We're sitting on shittons of them and they're replenishables. Getting tired of them because we're a high risk store and spider wraps mean we can't put them on the shelf correctly.

It's not the "disc". It's "discs". The box comes with 3, 1 for each game. I own that shit and a trillion game stores nearby have multiple copies

What the fuck is going on in your webm?

And here I was, thinking it was double-sided, dual layered. There probably isn't a single PS2 game that is, now that I think about it.

Autism

And why is it still there?

Fucking buy it.

Go away you pedo.

actually not him
forgot the name since people were shitposting under his name cause he is a namefag or something

Buy it and snap the discs

Shit thread. Buy them, then open it up and use the discs as frisbees in the store.

vaccine damage

My local Walmart has a few copies of it as well. That's not really a special find. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were still printing them. You know there's plenty of PS2s out there in the wild still getting use from both autists and mexicans - neither of which generally can afford newer video game consoles.

When are they gonna make a gta game with a fem protagonist? I want to pimp myself out for cash and dress provacatively. Maybe some missions where you infiltrate as a callgirl and murder the mobboss inside.