Neptunia Thread

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 EDITION

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune will be released February 9th on the PS4 (Japan only), and more information is being released on it periodically
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls has been released for the Vita

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

dragon-burst.deviantart.com/gallery/
volafile.io/get/C2xvvXjh9Bwc/Nep Nep App.rar
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-03/voice-actress-rina-satou-announces-marriage-baby-boy/.110540
gematsu.com/2017/01/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-first-battle-system-screenshot
pastebin.com/TmYgP7aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to enjoy New Years with Nepgear as we make resolutions to deepen our bonds with one another throughout the year.

Good job letting the thread die bakas

Its the holidays man.

I think these girls are cute, but I don't want to be a secondary. Which of the games in the series has the best gameplay?

V2

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Missed opportunity for comfy new year Neps in the OP edition.

V-II objectively has the best gameplay of the main games.

another day, another thread

Speaking of new year neps, did any artists do some official new years artwork or game renders like some other companies?

VII or Rebirth 3.

Could a real man dominate Iris Heart?

not yet at least

I'm not sure, I don't follow the Japanese artist scene that much. I haven't seen any new official new year themed images pop up though.

VII has the best gameplay, but you should start with Re;Birth 1. The writing and characterization is what carries these games, and Re;Birth 1 is a great introduction to the setting.

All you need is one of these

Warning: May cause HDD reversion

Please mention that RB1 isn't canon at least. I'm tired of seeing people play RB1 and then get upset not knowing why RB2 has a completely different setting.

V-II is best.

Only after marriage.

Did someone called me?

It's like you guys don't like a good challenge and take responsability

i want to make pururut happy and give her many children
and be sexually bullied by her every day

Well RB1 is canon, it just takes place in a different dimension. Even though RB1's dimension doesn't return in the next games, it's still a very good introduction to the series. It's a very comfy game and introduces you to the Neps and lands way more than the next games.

It's much easier to say it isn't canon than it's not in the current canon-verse and then explain what that means with this series.
Until they bring this universe back, it's easier to just say it's not canon.

Blanc is fucking cute.
Post blancs

You have no idea what you just released

But it was technically wrong, so autism demands it to be corrected

Try not to drop these Blancs.

Fair enough. It was a good game, so I could recommend it. But if someone only wants to play one game, then V-II gets my vote.

Dunno how about you but I keep my Blancs close to me so as to not dr-OH DAMN IT

Where the lewds at? Like that one True ride doujin?

that's futa and on panda, other doujins will come with time, except for the ones that were sold only on comiket

No, I mean the one that had good art and apparently was about some goddess removal act. Speaking of doujins, how come Nep ones barely get scanned? Do people just keep the goods for themselves?

It's possible that some do, it is Comiket after all.

But that one wasn't by true ride and was there for a long time already
The series is niche and people that actually scan stuff are too busy running up to the most popular artists as well as buying anything touhou/cancercole related

I want to play with soft loli feets

Why

I'm thinking of buying the original HDN
What am I in for?

The very first game was reviewed as horrible and a lot of people ridiculed and the series wasn't payed attention to until the remakes, The translation and ending are alright though, but the old PS3 game was fucking terrible and at the time everyone did make fun of it. You're in for a very bad time.

You're gonna regret playing it

autism

I've heard that the story and characters are supposed to be better than RB1 tho

Mostly, but Neptune actually shoots someone in cold blood

Now I'm even more interested

Well you won't see the same character traits again in the future.

One of the worst turn based JRPGs ever. If I had a PS3 at the time and this was my introduction to Neptunia instead of RB1 when it launched on PC, I would shit on it like theres no tomorrow. For one, healing is entirely dependant on having some combination of weapons and the RNG, neither the instruction manual or even tutorial make it clear how to do the simple act of healing yourself in battles or even in a fucking menu. Framerate is shit, camera is too close to your character, animations feel super drawn out even with the skip button, random battles everywhere, the game looks ugly, I paid $20 for it due to curiosity and I so regret it.

There are some things in a video game that are acceptable with RNG, but having healing dependent on it is just frustrating for the player, you can't heal outside of battles as well

I want to play with soft Uni privates

Not being able to heal outside battles is one of the dumbest ideas ever implemented in an RPG and made me wonder what on earth was going through the developers minds. There's also shit though that I may be remembering wrong like needing an item just to be able to escape battles.

Plutia CD for this year!, make it come true C.H.

along with IF, Compa and the Oracles CDs

source?

dragon-burst.deviantart.com/gallery/

thanks, shame about the watermark though

RNG item usage.

Jade talked shit and got hit.

(checked)
More like Jade talked shit and got brutally executed.

Makes you wonder how she feels about Gear getting all the attention…

Shouldnt that be the other way around?

Nobody in Gamindustri would be safe.

I uploaded the Nep android app on vola.
volafile.io/get/C2xvvXjh9Bwc/Nep Nep App.rar

Really slow this time around

People are recovering from the holidays still, that or they want more Nep news

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-03/voice-actress-rina-satou-announces-marriage-baby-boy/.110540

hei someone impregnated vert

Vert couldn't get a imouto so she got herself pregnant to get a daughter that she could treat like a imouto
Except she got a boy

I hope she uses the ara ara~ voice on him. He's a lucky kid.

Impregnate all the nep girls.

hands off moire she's my wife

ALL OF THEM EVEN YOUR WIFE, USING MY DICK

To save Japan?

At least the actress got married with a kid instead of dying like Anna's.

gematsu.com/2017/01/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-first-battle-system-screenshot

Also a screenshot here for whoever knows what the fuck is going on, I dont.

no. Why would I care about Japan?
I get to dick immortal goddesses and have kids with em', who cares about the damn Japanese.

Thus game will be better than 4GO

How can you tell?

1. Chaos Neps
2. No Tamsoft

Monster Monpiece with Neps.

Since this is the one with purple hair I assume this is her. She seems to have fangs now.

But we already had chaos purple sis

That's one of the gals from Trillion.

Gematsu is stupid. Chaos Purple Sister was among the first Chaos forms revealed.
And neither of thise images were her.

Where's my Chaos Purple Heart.

Is this chaotic enough for you?

It is.

This one seems really disloyal, though.

neptuia mmo yay or nay?

no

Maybe monster hunter type mmo where you would be a guild hunter.

Doing jobs raises your reputation to a nation, and having high rep with a nation gives you better plans to craft. And perhaps some events with goddesses.

nigga use more imagination

There's not enough world building to make any kind of fully open world Neptunia game yet. The characters are well fleshed out but most incarnations of Gamindustri itself are just a flat canvas with reused dungeons and monsters that bend to whatever the writers need from them scene by scene. The world (and gameplay) have always been an afterthought.

I don't expect a Morrowind level of world detail but CH would need to make the world feel alive with history and functioning societies before you could go further with an open world WRPG style game. One of things they've always done quite well is make each of the nations visually unique in terms of architecture and environments. They just need to give a clear explanation of what ordinary people actually do there beyond just buying and playing video games offscreen.

Making a franchise not planned as an mmo into an mmo kills the franchise in any number of ways:
The mmo continues so long the universe reaches a logical conclusion to all storylines (SWTOR)
The new "community" centered on the mmo doesn't like the original style of the franchise and the company doesn't continue to to not lose money (Warcraft as an RTS)
It translates poorly into the mmo framework everybody uses and people take that to mean

HyperDevotion Noire?

Open World RPGS are trash because every fucking company ever takes "open world" to mean they aren't telling a sequential storyline so nothing is connected other than a throwaway line by RANDOMNPCGEN02 and they just need to pack it with collection quests so they can put "over 10 billion hours of content" on the box.

nah more in comedic aspect of neptunia-series fans. There already jokes about fans already but why not make a spinoff of that idea of couple of guys doing secretly mercenary works?

there was that kind of idea last year

Hey, has that asshurt literal cuck anti-yuri retard shilling their shitty no fun allowed board shat up these threads with the apparent subtext in these games?

No, I haven't seen such a thing here.

The /agv/ guy or whatever the fuck that board is called?

Nope never seen him post here.
Tho these threads used to be autistically anti-yuri

Many anons that came to these threads hated /nepgen/ which was pretty pro-yuri

I feel like you'd have a lot to work with if you used Re;Birth 1 as a base. Not only are its nations the most distinct from one another, but it also establishes that CPU worship is fairly similar to real-world religion (missionaries, Basilicoms being centers of both government and faith, and devotees of one goddess living in nations ruled by other goddesses).

The games also show that the nations do have fairly normal economies apart from video games. Lastation had a tech expo, Blanc manju is wildly popular in Lowee, Leanbox has an idol scene, etc. Additionally, the guild system seems to be a cross of the CIA and FBI as well as a way for common people to make some money via quests.

Sure, you wouldn't get much mileage out of player races (monsters don't seem to integrate very well), but you could have a system based on citizenship, occupation, and religion with positive and negative effects coming from each. Your character would also be able to learn his or her chosen goddess' will in real time through the blogs.

Man, I got myself pretty hyped over something that probably won't happen.

Understatement of the century

I don't know what Japan seems to have against action RPGs, but like some of the general mechanics in things like God Eater, Blanc Game, Action Unleashed, Dynasty Warriors etc… Are pretty fun, and the primary disappointment with those games is how all the levels are in arena-mode if you know what I mean. If they could apply similar (hell even identical) content and mechanics with some actual LEVELS here and there; I don't care if they're linear, but samey arenas get boring and FAST. They can absolutely keep the arenas as side missions or for even small plot missions, it's just SO strange that most Jap turn based RPGs have such an extreme amount of plot and character interaction and stuff, while once they add in real time combat, everything generally becomes heavily instanced and samey.

Like I said, don't even get rid of the arenas, use them as side missions or something, hell have enemy spawning rooms within big mission levels. But it is just so frustrating to see content you like produced in such a "proof of concept" or mechanical demo state as finalized products. And it isn't like japan has NEVER done anything like this before; like say DMC (no not the new one). Why can't they do something similar with nep textures.

I found this especially frustrating in God Eater, and the 2 nep action games (blanc/unleashed). The general mechanics are simple and fun, the characters are fun, the overall design gets annoying FAST (I'd say moreso in GE than the nep games because of how long missions take to clear; the one saving grace of the nep games is that once you really know what you're doing and are upgraded you can rip through anything the game throws at you real fuckin fast; while in GE even optimized each round is considerably slower, and if you're collecting materials you better get used to spending a minute running around the same map dozens of times because of how many levels per bracket and it is no longer exciting or challenging, just tedious.

Hell if they did a 1:1 remake of god of war or DMC or something similar with nep textures and ActionU/Blanc basic mechanics and some dialogue changes; I don't even care if it makes a lot of sense, they could just happened to be trapped in DMC or God of War since those are video games. Wouldn't that be nice?

What is the correct order to play the whole series?

RB1
RB2
V
Noire
V2
Blanc

Action U isn't bad, but it was basically a tech demo for Blanc; now that both exist, there's no reason to play Action U; Blanc has everything Action U has and more.

What about those hyperdimension games?

Whoops meant megadimension

HDN:RB1
MK2:RB2
V:RB3
etc…
Pretty much what I said about Action U relative to Blanc

Also I noticed I made a little mistake in my post; Don't play V, play RB3.

What the fuck is your problem meido. I report someone for breaking rule 11 and instead of them getting banned I get a ban for breaking rule 11?

Pretty sure all the games are covered there in original or remake form except for Producing Perfection which is more of an idol raising game with nep pictures and flavor text.

Also; it doesn't include nep stuff that hasn't really come out yet (namely 4GO, Chaos Champuru, and SeHa)

The main series so far is

(original:remake)
HDN:RB1
MK2:RB2
V:RB3
V2:(no remake at this time, not sure if one is planned for the future)

And released spinoffs are

ActionU:Blanc (Dynasty warrior neps basically)
Noire grid based trpg
Producing Perfection; idol raising simulator with neps

What about these?

Left is hdn/mk2/v
right is v2

I mentioned all of these…

Right is worth playing, left has enhanced remakes of all three titled rebirth 1, 2 and 3

V-II doesn't really need a remake all things considered

Arguably MK2 and V didn't need remakes either. I'm a little fuzzy on the details so someone who was following IFI press releases or whatever might know better, but I think they did the remakes because they were doing ports?

I guess with V2 having been ported, there isn't really any motive for a remake; which I'd almost imagine we might see less of in immediate future (remakes that is) since they're often porting things (Japanese games in general) much much sooner relative to release; so the need to overhaul or modernize for new audiences isn't as relevant now.

Your question is answered in the OP. Don't listen to the guy telling you to play the spin-offs as they are shit.

That collection on the left seems to be the original games instead of the remakes. Don't play those, play the remakes instead (the Re;Birth games). V-II is the most recent and best game, but if you want to play them all then you should start with Re;Birth 1.

Why is the ps4 game #7?
Where are the other 3 games after the rebirth games?

THIS IS NOT COOL, SHE IS MARRIED NOW!!!

It's not VII as in the roman numeral… it's V-2 because the third game was called Victory/V, and this is saying Victory 2 basically.

multiverses, there's more than one Blanc

It's VICTORY 2
Not 7

You mean some shmuck left her at the altar when he was asked for pics?

to be fair, he has Blanc figs now

Too little too late, he had his chance and he fucked up

So I do the three rebirth games on pc and then do VII on ps4 and ive done the main series?

you guys took the joke too far

yes

Hello, Blancanon, come to lord it over her again?

RB1/2/3/V2 are all multiplatform, play them on whatever you want

He'll be left with no way to change the localization on RB;2 if he plays that one on the vita, unless the re;translation for that one got ported as well

Fuck no.

what in gods fucking name

we need a second holocaust for this

CDN is coming out in 2 months, right? Hope we see more gameplay soon and it not taking a year to get localized.

There's still a lot of people here who don't like it, but basically the main thing was (and still is) being "largely against cuckchan's /nepgen/" so now that the /u/ shit has been (apparently) toned down that's less of an issue.

I've seen people say they want to wait to buy VII until it's released as "Rebirth 4" for some fucking reason.

Actually it's vee-aye-aye. :^)

It's in the process of happening from what I've heard.

Those people are fucking idiots. V-II is not only made using modern technology and an actual budget, Wanting it as R;B4 would mean that Felistella would probably botch it like they did the first 3

Maybe they want to play it on the go? I dont know why though.

One reason I did discover was, "I want the Rebirth system". I dunno.

1 month

I will write one more chapter of Rei's story and a long, non romance Iffy story. It will be good, and I do not know what will happen afterwards.

pastebin.com/TmYgP7aQ

What's with the naming scheme?

You shouldn't joke about things like that. I have a slight fear that Neptunia will become a series of cyclical reboots covering the same three stories that the VAs have to rerecord each time until their vocal chords have withered away.

Its the nip naming scheme. At least its less stupid compared to Kingdom hearts.

Yeah, I had to do it.

apparently gundam references

Looking forward to the IF story.

Iffy will be much better than in that picture, I assure you. I couldn't write an Iffy romance if I wanted to; she's just too perfect a daughterfu

Her delusions drive her character. I'm not too sure if she's all that well trained in actuality.

delet this

NEPTUNIA SUCKS

The Guild intentionally trained her wrong as a joke and it's only thanks to Compa that she's still alive today.

Oh she sucks alright ;^)

I wonder how many other people the guild intentionally trained wrong.

I doubt Compa's skills greatly enough to think that you're wrong on that point. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna post them.

Planeptunian whore

Arfoire follower, I presume ?

Yes.

How'd you know?

We've always known.

Since when Gear has breasts nearly as big as Vert's ?

A CPU told me before I beat her to near death

I KNEW IT !
It was the work of an enemy Vert

She's been eating too much of that Leanbox food.

There could be many reasons, but post more oppai neps or neps mad that they have no oppai

Now that I get a second look at this picture…

OBJECTION!

That isn't Nepgear, but Vert with her hair tinted to match Nepgear's. She's pretending to be Nepgear in order to take advantage of the Gearsexual Uni.

Sounds like a logical idea.

Planeptune is still lewd, no matter how you cut it though.

still doesn't stop me to give headpats and hugs

…and?

Is the Rei taken?

Not if you believe

Then I call dibs.

There isn't even much porn of her on the internet so she's one of the purest neps in that regard.

nah nigga. she has very small fans

Vert's fantasy outfit in CDN looks ironic since Scalebound is possibly kill.

her outfit has nothing to do with that game so if you plan on bringing shitposting you can fuck off immediatly

I want to bathe with the Neps in a post apocalyptic world.

Do you guys have any tips for a poor user with a shitty PC to make VII run faster?

Turn everything way down. It's rather well optimized for what it is

Define shitty. I mean if you turn everything the hell down then I guess it could be playable even on (recent) Intel graphics.

I think I need some citations on that. I don't recall any of that being brought up.

Why are these threads on 8/v/ and not on 4/v/. why did the weebs leave and come here. Moot didn't mind weebs

Well these threads came here about the same time everyone else did about two-three years ago, not only due to Burgers & Fries but also quite specifically to get away from cuckchan's /nepgen/.

Since then we've (among other things) retranslated two of the games, performed first translations on 2-3 Nep manga stories, wrote a bunch of editing tools for Sony middleware and dabbled in game modding/creation here and there. So that split's worked out quite nicely for us.

My citations are her chuuni LARP special abilities and fan art

Bumping with best maker

Fuck Nun IF
Marry Wizard IF
Kill Ninja IF

>>>/out/

Next you'll be abusing these adorable neps too.

Leanbox plz leave.

What if you marry one of them and just lock the others into your basement for later use?

Ruin Nun Iffy in the eyes of the God by having sex with her
Fill Wizard Iffy with my mana
Capture and "interrogate" Ninja Iffy

user…

Silly user, clearly I'm just roleplaying with her

I wouldn't dream of having a harem myself, but unfortunately my waifu has two waifus of her own already so I'll have to join hers.

m8, Compa is her friend, and being a Vert fangirl was Superdimension only

I hope that's true. The phone gag in the anime and the bonus scene from mk2 where Iffy gets jealous when Compa cooks everyone a meal leaves me suspicious of the writers' true intentions. And I'm not sure SuperVert shared Iffy's innocent intentions when they met, in fact in the original HDN Iffy's devotion almost convinced her to help kill Neptune to please Vert.

I'll pray for a dimension where she can be all mine, but I know I'd never be able to separate her from Compa and I'm no match for Vert if she gets any funny ideas.

Why seperate her? Compa is a complete cinnamon roll that would be glad to see her friend found a good man to be with

N-No wait I mean that as a compliment. She is pure and adorable and sweet

But of course. A loving husbando would never want to "glaze" her and have a large family

But what would their relationship dynamic be at that point? It would be a terrible risk to have your wife's attractive, busty and helplessly innocent best friend move in or visit frequently.

Woops, that Compa's been used already.

you wouldn't even need to ask

But lewding neps out of wedlock is against my code of honor unless polygamy is legal in Gamindustri. And what would we tell the children?

That s/he has 2+ mommies ?

That would be needed since I doubt Iffy can provide breast milk :^

Not with you drinking all of it, in any case.

how did you know?

Hopefully there won't be any major psychological issues caused by growing up with a step-mom, a biological mom that acts like a dad and a real dad on top of all that.

Is that just censoring or has she actually been stitched up down there?

weird censorship

>dogoo up the butt
ENOUGH

why is the iffy so tall

Hyperdimension dick I got the opposite of dicked, what would you call it? I'm too sleepy to keep posting.

Testosterone.

Cunted?

It hurts to live.

…Hello ?

Comfy bump

Is that what it looks like to be scolded by Nepgear?

I want to be scolded by Nepgear for having too much fun with her at a beach resort. Particularly too much nighttime fun.

Alright, fess up. Which one of you sperglords is running on AGDQ stream right now?

i bet its that guy who spammed ==nep nep nep== in past threads

Fucking hell what a trainwreck.

fug. it never work

what are you talking about

someone is streaming Blunder No. 9 in agdq. He is wearing top nep hat

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have the same shirt…

We know its you son, now fess up and yell out your favorite goddess/candidate/maker/whatever

that faggot screamed in boss fight. what in the hell nigga thinks he is?

But I don't have a TOP NEP hat

he's banned, he's going all out until he can

I hat asking every other general
How the process coming along for the patch for rebirth 2 on the vita?

When those older Rom, Ram, and Peachy doodles that Tsunako drew going to appear in a game so they'd stop being a shits?

The same time Vert's two new sisters appear as playable characters.

4GO Neptuna intro's dropped.

I think V-II's intro is still the best (well technically V-II had like four of them), but I also like this one. Not a big fan of the VA that did the vocals this time though.

Never ever?

for eating all the bagel bites and imbibing too much caffeinated beverage when you know you have to be up early tomorrow for serious neptivities

Nah, we did have to get up early but due to late night neptivities, we ended up going to sleep really late and waking up after when we were supposed to be somewhere else.
If you stood behind Scoldingear, you'd see she doesn't have her panties on.
Though that might be normal for Gear according to some official images.

thats okay its nap time anyways

I think it's a wash. This one is better produced overall, but I'm not sure about the "chorus" after the half-way point.

I liked the original neps intro alot, more that rebirth 1's

Also notice in that plus that there's a lot more animated elements in Tsunako's art than usual, including reworked earlier items that make them look less static. It's a good direction to take things.

We got full CDN designs of some of the NPCs

>NPCs
It hurts.

Some of the neps actually have things to do, unlike Planeptune, Lowee and Leanbox Noire just doesn't sleep.

What a shame. You'd think with the PC port money they'd be able to give the makers and CPUs like Uzume and Plutia more than a few lines.

Life is sad.

On the other hand it's Unreal engine. Chances are it'll be easier to replace one of the Neps with them (If the NPCs even have a 3D model and aren't 2D shots) and we could simply pull some lines out of the previous games.

how about that blanc presentation?
I can't believe I have to pay to read blanc's novels online
what the hell happend?

A real shame too. Didn't she she would have followed Noire and Vert's footsteps

Didn't think she*

She probably thought it would make her boobs grow.

All the CPUs practiced paid online.

But user, dont you want to support your goddess? She needs more shares than ever you know!

Is there a viable possibility that the neptunia games would come to the nintendo switch?

I really fucking hope not, the Switch is shit.

Doubt it, they were never on ninty consoles and I doubt IF would start now.

Playing rebirth 2 and went for the conquest end and
Goddamn, it is soulcrushing

even if the switch became the next japanese niche games machine I bet they would still keep thier stuff in sony consoles and pc

unless they release an spin-off game that is barely connected with the main games in every single way possible

Haha time for crying neps

Atleast you get a sweet weapon for NG+

Full house confirms
Welcome to the club user

Considering IF didnt bother touching the 3DS either I doubt they'll magically jump to the Switch, even thoigh NIS has for some reason.

Haha best sword dlc was free so no

Man, they really should delve into these brutally sad endings more often for neps. I remember just starting out in trillions too goddamn, if knows how to make a brutal ending just stick.

Bumping with lewd
Holla Forums in general seems to have slown down a bit

Out.

Should be cowgirling her onii-chan while saying that. It'd make much more sense.

Purge.

I didnt know futa neps caused rage

You don't say

There is a dimension where the neps are all traps

I hate it when I start thinking these kind of things

B-but they'd still be the same neps we know and love. Just with dicks, that's all.

GET A LIFE

BIN YOUR NEPS

Yes! A thousand times
YES!

Let us pray to that poor fucker who ends up in that dimension

that fate is worser than dropping the soap in shower room full of horny faggots

posting best sleepy nep for a sleepy thread

shittiest hdd

FUCK YOU

The way I see it, a yandere dimension wouldn't be so bad for us exactly. Instead it would be much worse for the neps themselves since the arrival of a normal user in their dimension would trigger a sort of battle to the death over which nep will claim us.

So physically we'd be fine because the neps won't dare damage their "prize" but it might hurt mentally to watch them murder each other until there's only one nep left.

Neptune let's have pudding together

M..maybe you could say yes to pudding atleast?

Nepgear, let's fight population decline together!

One or more could always snap and go yangire

Vert, will I find happiness this week?

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH SHIT

Seems she's going to personally make sure you do user

plutia, can we sleep and cuddle together tonight?

Does Iffy want to go on an adventure with me?

Does Rei and or Uni want to receive headpats from me?

Does Compa want to cuddle on the couch under a giant fuzzy blanket after starting some delcious soup?

U_U at least I have best imouto

Noire can I make Babies with you

Nepgear, do you drug and rape your onii-chan regularly?

Good girl, then. Not that you would admit it if it were true.

Rolling for Nepu

Rolling for cutest imouto

That was more of cutest daughterfu, so I guess that's close enough.

Rolling for anyone

Neptune and the most powerful maker. This pleases me.