I am sick of this fucking faggot. Sick of him, he plays the same fucking character in everything...

I am sick of this fucking faggot. Sick of him, he plays the same fucking character in everything. He didn't act worth a damn in Three Billboards and got an Oscar nomination. For fucking nothing, this fucking ugly ass dude who delivers all his lines exactly as you've seen him do the last 20-30 years. Who the fuck cares about this dude. Fuck you Woody Harrelson.

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy getting v& tomorrow morning.

go to bed Woody.

He was good in No Country For Old Men

I just dislike how he talks the same, but he was alright in three Billboards and also that school girl movie.

It was too bad Coach died.

Fun fact; the other guy who auditioned for Woody wound up becoming obsessed with Grizzly Bears and recorded himself being eaten alive by one.

I forgot he was even in that because again he is so forgettable

absolutely kino

Are you saying that he wasn't perfect in True Detective?

Yes, overrated show to begin with bitch

He was great in Cheers. Plus the episode of Fraiser when he visits Seattle is bittersweet as fuck. I know a lot of you guys are younger but you will reach a time in your life where you will reconnect with people you who used to be a big part of your life that you grew away from. That entire episode nailed that melancholy regret and feeling of deep obligation that you get when you realize the person you used to know no longer exists but you want to show your respect to the person they were.

God damned Fraiser was top notch TV. It really was the last gasp of white humor. Self effacing, subtle, empathic, and utterly genuine in it's portrayal of real human beans.

My condolences for your crippling retardation.

Sorry you like mediocre dragged on shit

Footage?

Kingpin
his best movie

He was in that movie?

God that was beautiful. That show was out when I was a kid but I wasn't interested in it at the time. At best I saw bits of it since my parents watched it. I really should check this out more.

Yep and he wore a Cowboy hat just like Three Billboards

No footage, the movie is Grizzly Man. You can see Werner Herzog listen to the audio of him being eaten, but not hear it.

Is that the whole cast of Cheers behind him? holy shit.

I liked him in Cheers

BEST EMMA MOTHERFUCKERS
Emma motherfucking Stone
I bet she sucked Woody's dick

No he wasn't. He had three scenes in that entire movie, and in all three of them he was the same character he always plays, but with a drawl. That's not acting.

NBK?

His best role was as that cd tranny in the Adam Sandler movie Anger Management.

You watched an Adam Sandler movie.

Is it strange i never liked him?

HAHAHA

I liked Defendor.

no

You know what, I liked that movie.