Is it true?

Is it true?

Yes.
That E;R video had a lot of great little moments like that

I remember back in the day I'd post E;R vids and get accused of being him which made me a bit angry since he liked some shitty fag anime called avatar and I only like REAL DEAL kind of stuff

:^)

he was far from a Sue in The Nice Guys

Reactions like these really do show how a real male wreck complete havoc in the estrogen brain. Basically, Gosling's whole schtick is to look serious and shut up: that act of dignity and seriousness alone breaks through a hundred layers of social conditioning and intimidates their biology from the roots.

>her mouth is closed

Ryan Gosling is a female insert that's what he was going for faggot

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was directed to do that, from her interviews it sounds like the direction was horrid but she never directly says it.

t. soy

t. actual fag for Gosling

Actually watch the video you faglord.

make me.

Fuck off, E;R.

you mean male insert?

No a female insert for a male character they can pine over, usually.

Gosling fans are unbearable and tumblr tier

That's a confusing use of insert. Your wording is technically correct, but usually insert is only used to describe a character that someone is supposed to feel like they are, ie a female insert would be a rather blank slate woman. What you mean is a sex appeal character.

Why not just.. likeā€¦ use mary sue?

First two, absolutely. I read fanfiction. Haven't watched a single movie with Gosling, though so I don't fucking know.

It's both nowadays but 10 years ago he was girl beefcake. Now he is a self insert for autists.

But 'Mary Sue' was the name of the character that was on star trek that slapped people over the head with what a terrible character that idolization was.
I would think that if writing was such a big part of your industry you would be fairly well versed in it so you can tell terrible projects, from great projects.

To uninformed feminists, it's a sexist phrase. They completely ignore the history of the phrase, failing to realize that there was a character named Mary Sue and she was loved by everyone and had zero faults. It would be like calling John Doe sexist because men of average to no importance get called it.

It's funny that "Mary Sue" was the term the feminists proudly used and used for years (based on that TOS fanfiction) but now that their own people have infiltrated most of Hollywood writing circles and it turns out that they're awful writers who can't stop inserting themselves into the stories, they've declared that using the expression "Mary Sue" is now considered sexist.

How will JJ have her marysue the "I love you" "I know" line in the next movie since he'll have to doubletime the REFERENCE to make up for Rian's freewheeling?