youtu.be/XiADgGSGHiM?t=4m20s
8ch.net/pol/res/8656947.html
youtu.be/LoYCz960hZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sagemaster

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

MvC2

Morning everyone

Still sick. Can't sleep cause of this shit. Wake up coughing and choking all night. Expected to wake up feeling better but feel worse cause all the drugs wore off.

Playing pixelmon on mineshit. This is actually really really comfy.

Never really played them. By the time I was into vidya the were pretty much gone. I do recall liking some jet ski racing game the had at some pizza place though.

STAY

UP

ALL

NIGHT

metal slug

Get better soon. I guess.

Can you at least just post a spider or something?

Thanks fam. Hopefully tomorrow so I can get drunk and watch animus.

Sitting up playing Enter the Gungeon. I am 50 hours in and I've yet to have a single successful run. Floor 4 fucks me every time and I choke hard.
I used to play that one Virtual-On game a lot. Probably it.

Anyway, do any of you guys know about tea infusers? I have a bunch of loose-leaf tea sitting around and I was going to order something I can use to make it. I don't know if there are certain materials I should avoid or what to look for.

can't trigger those arachnophobia

Guess there's always tomorrow.

I used to have rally bad breathing issues at night due to allergies. Maybe try adding another pillow or folding yours over for more elevation?

I doubt people care about spiders on this small ass site of ours.

I already sleep with two pillows and my arm under them, any more elevation and my neck will be jacked sadly.

this tbh

fug u

o-oh….

end yourself

This is just a wonderful packed thread here.

Niggers

morning fags
been a while

Monday told you

Hows life been user?

I forgot to add that these are them ain ones I'm looking at. I don't want to pay out the ass, I just don't want to catch ass cancer or end up with a rusted piece of shit after two cups or something.

At least El Shaddai has the decency to ask if I wanted to run the install then and there (ToZ sure didn't, and it had to not only install the game data from the disc, but trophy data as well). Still, I find myself missing the days of just popping a game into a given system and being able to play it without having to install from discs, or do system firmware updates.

just get something stainless steal if you're worried about rust

Whats wrong with just regular teabags?

I haven't played my ps3 in like 2 or 3 years honestly.

much better, got a higher paying job with more hours, plus I've stopped being as much of a self-hating faggot.

forty

morning

Those mesh ones are supposedly stainless steel but some people are saying theirs rusted. I guess for $2 I can afford to take the risk.

There's nothing wrong with it, but I have a shitload of loose-leaf tea I was given. It's just sitting there and I might as well drink it.

dis tbh fam

u need a muffin basket monica?

i got a metal slug 4u monica

yoooo luh dat gondola

Yeah, these days I spend more time on my PS2, but there's still maybe 30 or so PS3 games I have interest in giving a go. It's just that having internet as a major focus in consoles and handhelds had more flaws the benefits for the player, if you ask me.

Do game covers ever tell you they need to install? You know like where the online compatibility and all that other shit is?

fuck man I need a better hobby
maybe I'll start trading
got nobody to game online with and its boring as shit

Nice! What kinda job?

haet muffins. Only kind I like are those ghettos ones in the baggy. You know the juicy ones.

Oh yeah for sure. Being able to patch shit post release just meant you could be as lazy and rushed as you wanted when you released a game. Used to be a huge deal if a game was released broken.

Metal Slug 3.

…been watching some animu tonight. Decided to see if My Hero Academia is entertaining at all, and despite it being shounen shit I'm enjoying it. Might download something a bit more light-hearted later. How's KonoSuba?

it's just iron oxide and both those things are good for you probably

waiting for the day you drive by me with your boyz ducky

Oh shit and those poppy seed ones but I'll fucking eat poppy seed on anything

Hey faggots, winter vacation ends in two days, and I just spent the entirety of today sleeping when I have a short paper due the day we get back. I've failed in my quest to improve.

ayy

Good question, let me go take a look at both of those. I know that for a long time now they've at least mentioned how much space is needed for memory, but with the PS3 and on I'm not sure if that counts for not just save data but also disc installs. I do know it wouldn't account for post release patches though (ZoE HD, for instance), as those weren't anticipated.

What kind of games do you play user?

How goes user

Were you at least comfy user?

I get what you mean. It feels weird always being connected to the internet. Really weird knowing that when I'm playing on my 3DS, other people could know. It weirds me out.

I know iron is a thing that's good for you, and oxide starts with the same letters as oxygen, so it must be good for you.

Oh yeah, and I finally got SOMETHING from my ex-gf that I broke up with last week… I'm not sure if I'm happy for the closure, or what. Part of me wishes that I'd honestly never heard from her again.

i got a gag of dem shiz monica

looks like it has sum info ch'yea monica not sure what u mean exactly

ye but if u wuz finna get got u'd got got kna'mean

It's hard to feel comfortable when you have so much to worry about.

customer service associate (the guy at the counter) at a UPS store
it really isn't that great, seeing as most people are retards, but it is what it is

I should try and clear out my backlog a bit.

not too much though I have an interview next week

Talking to exes is always a bad idea. ALWAYS. It doesn't close anything and just reopens old wounds. At least you learned something though.

dey bluberry?

underage af tbh

let a nigga kno fam wuz up monica

VIDEO GAMES :D

I haven't played my PS3 in a while, not that I don't want to, just nothing coming out. I don't remember what installed or not.

Yeah on the back, it would be useful if they told you it needs to install into to the PS3/4 or not.

I was supposed to be starting college this semester but they kept cockblocking me because "oh the person you need to talk to isn't going to be in for A FUCKING MONTH", or "oh nobody here knows where they keep the exams so by the time the woman who can let you write the exam is back the semester will have started". So I guess I'm starting in May instead.

FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING NIGGERS SMASH ALL MY PS1 GAMES I WANT A REFUND

Whats got you down?

Where at now?

El Shaddai's case mentions needing at least 4.514 GB of space, and I KNOW that can't just be for save data, and ToZ requires 10 GB minimum. I expect they're bundling disc install data with save data space.

For comparison, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir has a required listing of 2048kb, so either that's just for save data (like 2 MB), or its disc install is tiny.

I play really anything.
I bought a vita for homebrew and it's been pretty fun but I dunno, it just feels empty.
I used to play a shit ton of FPS's back in the day, like Quake 3 and Unreal and even a bit of Halo 3 but most of the people I played with are gone now.

just inject it into your eyes that's where the good spot is

but what if I get gotten while being got?

What happens when you get out of formal education anyways? I'm still in community which basically feels like an extension of high school, so I'm still used to living by bells and shit.

oh look, there goes one now

no dey is called ass ordered or sumn

it say game content download but dat shit vaguer den a mug monica tbqh w/u family dam

God fucking damn it. 2017 is going to be an interesting year, if nothing else.

Yeah, fucking kikes ruin everything.

In a city, for an Apprentice Chef role

I thought the scrotum was the right spot.

Sorry user, hope you have some luck meeting new m8s

Any tips and tricks to getting free service or anything?

Gross!

Holy shit I want your routine.

if you're a pleb

I'd given up on her contacting me, so it wasn't like I even cared anymore. She just sent me a fucking text out of the blue after 3 fucking weeks of nothing. Whatever.

Good luck, user. I'm just shocked that I have pretty much all of January (new semester starts Jan 30th) to do fucking whatever.

a coward nigga stay gettin got but a true nigga monica get got once to keep it 100 monica.

dis tbh monica

sorry monica it say assorted

The thought of someone smashing the pride and joy of my PS1 games is a bit scary, to be honest.

Pros to having internet in consoles/handhelds:

Cons to having internet in consoles/handhelds:

On an entirely unrelated note, this is my internet speeds now. Fucking 50GB games don't sting nearly as much now when I can download that shit in half an hour.

I think I might pirate nuDOOM to see how it is.

What?

Oh.

Starts the 9th here. Same day I go back to work.

i need me summa dat u get dat google fiber or sumn monica dayuuuuum

My long term ex texted me out of nowhere so often that I just changed my number. Hell one time we broke up for 3 months and she randomly texted me to go to a music festival together. Girls are hard to understand.

Feels like they made those things more dry over the years anyway

I haven't actually talked to anyone outside of 4chan for weeks now,

lets just say we did and don't

just be sure to nupirate it

don't worry you don't really need your eyes to see just use your third eye

Because it's easy? It's nothing special.

I only do the leg stuff on the days where I won't be running the next day, so once/twice a week. It's not an amazing routine, but it has done me pretty well so far.

I don't think I have one of those.

A few of my good ps1 games are smashed cause of them. Mostly japanese import stuff. Kings field 1 I can remember off the top of my head. I'd have to dig the rest out though and check.

Why cuckchan

Think he meant 4am tbh

Honestly, with how big the gap is I think it's gonna be hard to start the semester back up. It's a long break. I should work on studying shit before I get too far into the break.

Nah, just TWC/Spectrum. Our area has been shitty for a while so I guess we were first on the plan for getting an upgrade.

You have to go back.

Well, duh.

i kno what u mean hoes b triflin monica

:'( ('3') )':

das solid tho fam keep dat shit up tho u b str8 monica tbh

I still get occasional emails (that go right to my junk mail) from a pair of former friends I used to have that still don't seem to get why I don't want anything to do with them after they threw me under a bus. Unfortunately I don't exactly feel like changing my email.

You have to go back.

I mostly buy my PS1 games locally since I have options here and at times can manage a good price, but I had to get Tales of Eternia shipped in because it's so hard to find, and in good condition as well. I'm glad it came in just as the seller had advertised.

grills need to go and stay go then

nuwell nuduh

Not really. I guess the store I work at always has spare boxes they throw out because customers leave them in the store, so if you ever need boxes, just look in the dumpster. That's all I can think of.
Also, did you pack the games yourself, or did the store pack them for you?

GET BACK IN HERE YOU DUMB CUCK

I meant Holla Forums but for some reason I put 4chan. I mostly go to other chans though, that aren't this site.

Been an interesting night. Been raining for hours, and there was a drive-by across the street.

Ay yo I got that taco bell the other day. Get some of those double wrap taco fams. The nacho one is legit.

A lot of online sellers will put ps1 games in bubble wrap envelopes. So they easily get crushed. Pisses me off.

And yeah my most expensive game I paid out the ass for really good shipping to get it from japan so I wouldn't worry.

Yeah you can at least just put your friends to spam or something.

What other chans we talkin?

I bet it's going to be another year of no updates and then the same fucking thing as an "update".

Sounds fun. I remember back when I was in like sixth grade and the house across from us got a SWAT bust for dealing weapons.

Ritsu stop typing like a nigger.

I remember having to use my dsi to acess the Internet when I was younger seeing as I didn't have a computer or smartphone. It was surprisingly comfy despite being slow as fuck and unable to load any sorta video or flash. It really makes me wish for a much more solid internet browser for future Nintendo consoles, though the one on 3ds sucks ass, despite giving the same comfy feel and the switch is just basically a tablet.

Not so much that it's hard, it's just I'm too lazy to do anything more than dumbells and sit-ups.

I don't know many but wind jammers is fun as fuck with friends

get well fam, at least your hands aren't bleeding from the cold

try zinc lozenges to help heal your throat and take the pain away

sushi, lain, those types of sites.

You should just learn moonrunes, man. It'll make things a hell of a lost easier in the long run.

noice
did you get to see any of the action?

shiiiiiiiiii monica wy you gotta be playa hatin

Thanks user! I'll get mum to pick some up today.

sorry fam iktf monica but dem niggas had to get got kna'mean holdin too much bread n not breakin sum off fo ya boi n yo fedz case u listenin u cain't use mah shitpostin in court cuz it's art monica it's freedom of expression monica

shieeeeet, hopped in there round 2 last night took like 20 minutes fam shit was triflin' buncha niggas w/ ridiculous orders, dude work there iz dis str8 retard nigga i know from round da cut monica like he straight up should prolly be on disability but isn't and is always in n out dem shitty minimum wage jobs monica

got a quesadilla tho

sushi?

Tales of Eternia doesn't have the benefit of being small either, as it has one of those multi-disc cases for its three discs and thick manual. Makes me feel even luckier nothing happened in shipping.

Any of them have that much of an active population, and vidya board, and open to discussion of niche shit? Just curious as to what, aside from halfchan or fullchan even has that much of a population anymore.

Sushi?

why are you typing in niggerspeak?

>>>/poltech/66
learn to computer
I got setting up linux mint pretty much down
I have my own cloud server in my house that syncs all my comps
I have a Single Board Computer that plays music for me when I go to sleep
I ordered a new Single Board Computer that will replace the Virtual Machine for the cloud server thus saving me money on power
and I am working on getting old dos games to run on linux mint at the moment

computer stuff is fun fam

sushichan, it's essentially a chan for comfy shit and food. It's been slow since the original owner went awol

Lain is full of communist faggots, how do you deal with that?

welcome familam
you finish all the megamans?

I know, but it seems like a pain. At least with western languages the characters used are mostly the same. Meanwhile with Japanese you'd have to not only learn vocabulary and grammer, but three different sets of written characters and how to read them as well.

Well, I was playing Runescape and the time and suddenly heard "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" from the driveway, so I literally told the person I was hanging out with "brb swat team" and went out with my hands up. Turned out they had like five or so SWAT cars out there and had to park some in our driveway. They told me to get back inside while they dealt with the guys across the street.

Funny thing is my friend (who stayed in the neighborhood there) said that same exact house got busted for weapons again a few years later.

how short is short?

i b blak

I'm the asshole who orders like 15 things every time I go tbh

Load up on that shit and eat for 3 days. Hell I still got a burrito left sitting in there and I think I got that stuff the day we was talkin bout it so like 2 days ago?

Those damn multidisc ones are the worst about breaking too. They have no support in the middle. I think every single one of those I own from japan are broken.

Shame /ck/ here is dead. I like looking at good food.

Taking a break while sick. Too much effort. Playing minecraft with a pokemon mod right now. Its insanely comfy.

I go on an imageboard that's an offshoot of an offshoot of 4chan. It's literally the same 25-30 people posting, probably less, and has been more or less the same community for half a decade.

The internet's fucking weird, man.

You're going to make it

am I getting baited, or am I just missing context?

I've made quite a lot of progress over the last year. There's a good chance I'll never be some huge buffman, but it's better than nothing, right? Oh, on the days I don't do work out stuff, I go for a run at 3AM, no matter the weather. The run is anywhere between 3km and 8km, depending on how much energy I have.

Most boards here that aren't top 20 are dead. Even ones that might otherwise be "legacy" boards, like /vr/.

The internet made the most powerful woman in the world at that point in time go on about frogs being nazi symbols

It's literally just two paragraphs about some stupid book, I could probably finish it in half an hour, but I have this mental block that only relieves at the last minute.

I already know everything there is to know about linux and sbc. Already went and visited the FSF too.

eh, not really like they used to. Lain was pretty popular until the owner started fucking around and scammed a few people including me.

hey, I just go there to discuss tech stuff. lain used to be really different when it first started but evolved into a leftypol circlejerk. there are a few people who have useful stuff. I even tried contributing to the zine but I didn't get accepted or some shit. /cyber/ even went downhill fast. used to be real schway.

I check /vr/ every single day. I hate that its so dead.

da real issue las night fam was dey prolly had like two nigguhz workin when dey kno it all gon hit at one time monica kna'mean dat 12:30-2:30 rush mmonica u kno

i'm blak af monica

jus b sandow nigga or at least pucci monica

sounds comfy
I always wanted a game about taking leisurely walks on space stations checking on hydroponics and the engine, chilling out
almost bought the system shock reboot because of it, since the demo was not threatening at all

So do any of you go on long drives from time to time

what is the book about user?

so you know how to set up dosbox so it plays sound on linux mint?
do you have other practical solutions and guides for anons?

So, what do you guys think about the Mario Kart 8 Switch rumors?

depend on how deep dat pussy is tbh

what does that have to do with the way you type?

Thats pretty fucktarded. I dread having to work a min wage job soon cause I know I'll have to deal with that kind of stupidity from the managers.

I've been really wanting to play KSP again lately and specifically build really giant space stations for a sorta rpg space combat thing I'd write up rules for.

I'm finally working on a dosbox guide for linux and windows that I promised the guy like half a year ago

I'm mad that /telvanni/ is dead, and that I never got a reply from a dude I was having a discussion with in my thread, despite writing a short essay for him, fuckin prick, where are you.

What does pussy have to do with a long drive

Which one was your favorite character?

What rumors?

I used to drive on highways at night a lot cause my 3dpd lived far away. Those drives were so comfy. Might do one soon.

What even is that?

iz jussa part of blak luv do family u feel me mayne i mean u jus gotta filet monica

ch'yea boi but iz nye n no one wanna work prolly but iz also prolly ot fo dem niggas 2 so it cut bof wayz monica

i knockz a bone loose in dat pussy fam

In 3d world I guess it would be Blue Toad

that sounds fun man but can you walk around FPS style and just look out windows at the rings and shit?

how long is long fam
and next time post a pic

never used mint. i stick to other distros.

I dunno maybe 200km/125mi at the very least

It's called The Stranger, and it's supposed to be an existential book about nihilism, though it usually devolves into the main character acting like an autistic dick. Story is nice at least.

Looking beyond the whole "cashgrab" thing, it's Nintendo salvaging the Wii U's library in the hopes of putting the games in the hands of those who were reluctant to buy the Wii U in the first place.

I'd figure Splatoon would get the same treatment, as in they'd release the first game and not the supposed sequel shown in the trailer.

Which is good, because we need more splatfests.

I have a theory about the notion of a spiral of decay that happens when you let anyone create their own board. And part o that is that naturally, you're going to have too fucking many boards to have in a header or footer nav bar, which means unless it's a top board, a featured one, or one someone's actively looking for, it's not going to get much activity, if any. Say what one might about halfchan, but last I was there years back they had every board on the site in the top and bottom nav bars, which helps keep awareness of them higher.

I've kinda wanted to try to get into that but it seems like a hassle.

I wouldn't mind working a taco bell and smokin out back all night and eating free burritos and shit. Sounds comfy.

You can get out of your ship but its kinda wonky. Theres mods that make it a little better in that regard.

I thought that image looked familiar

but I hate niggers. black customers are the worst.

All I want is for me to get a fucking discount on that shit since I bought the Wii U MK8 digitally on launch.

Ah well, I'm definitely getting a Switch as long as it's region-free. But it better be fucking region-free.

what drugs?
take moar benadryl tbh

The board or the image?

You had a 3dpd?
And I've got to drive a fair way in a weeks time

That kind of system only works if the population on the website is fucking ridiculously huge like leddit or something.

And yeah honestly its not even useful, it just leads to a lot of
When meta discussions come up.

Just exedrin or however you spell it. Been popping those like candy. RIP liver.

bored

such as?
are they distros that other anons use?
do you use dosbox on them?
do you take notes?

I hated the 2 hour drive I did once to portland, I hate travel in general
I used to like chill night drives that took about an hour with comfy night music on the radio tho

user that's a paragraph in and of itself right there, easily.
Write that whiel the subject of the book is existentialism and Nihilism the reader is often distracted from the subject matter by how the main character chooses to mistreat those around him and maybe something about how the message is ruined by him bring shit on himself or something like that

fun fact about camus: mos of his novels he wrote a phislosophical version of. The stranger's counterpart being the myf of sisyphus

yea i mean, dat ain't gonna keep u workin there thoooo

das rayciss

Holy shit, you know you can buy generic drugs separately instead of those judaic combination pills, right?

Although you can take a shitload of tylenol/acetaminophen for a few days or a couple weeks and survive as long as you don't drink

Sometimes I think people assume from my weebshit and NEET posting that I haven't lived much. I've dated girls for several years and been with plenty of 3dpd. I'm pretty old monica, I've seen some shit.

/telvanni/ was supposed to be a place to discuss vidya in a slightly more serious manner, without shitposting. It died pretty quickly, thanks to a BO who quit fairly quickly, and im still waiting for a response from the dude on my thread.

I use trisquel, slackware or just straight debian.
I use pen and paper for notes.

fuck you're 11111 posting

Which is why you're so adamantly anti-3dpd

There is only one objectively correct distro to use in Anno Trump 01.

link the thread
link the thread
link the thread
link the thread
link the thread
killer tofu

Is it because Portland is shit though

Whats the point when I'm just going to take all 3 anyway? And I like the caffeine in these. Caffeine pills are really fucking overpriced.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nice numbers

And I've always dreamed of working somewhere where my boss smoked

Oh well that sucks. Might have been worth browsing.

while those quints are very fucking convincing, I'm still not gonna change my mind. you are still a gigantic faggot.

I wouldn't say so. I still give anons advice and push them to get 3dpd if thats what they want.

I'm just happier with my personal relationship now.

Honestly 90% or more of 3d is pd

Personally, I'd prefer a set amount of boards to cover an array of topics (not sure if I'd allow stuff like Holla Forums to exist though, given how it's been a gateway to the bullshit halfchan saw happen, along with /lgbt/ and /soc/; also think I'd just have Holla Forums with both left and right being forced to debate each other rather than have Holla Forums as a board, but that's just me), but have proper moderation that isn't hotpocket-tier. Don't get me wrong, I've liked my time here, and stuck it out through multiple periods of the site shitting itself, but it's like if it's not Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or Holla Forums, a board here is going to be slow as shit at best and outright dead at worst.

Like I said, it isn't that it's something hard to come up with, just that I can't focus in the slightest with. I'd like to say I get distracted easily, but most times there's nothing to distract me. I just stare blankly at a wall, or close my eyes and procrastinate.

shame on you user, don't you want to go to heaven?

do you include yourself in that assessment?

3dpd refers to females and since I'm male

that's why I write guides for anons that don't know how to do this stuff easily
I know by word of mouth that I have helped at least 10 anons get into linux mint, and some times I can help with little things like telling you the plugins I had the best experience with for ePSXe and shit like that

but it's still like third person right?

so you don't share your knowledge?
also what do you think of Devuan?
have you tried any of the distros for it yet?

tell me more

Probably more really. At least stateside

Honestly the mods on the big 3 boards here all really fucking suck now and are practically cuckchan tier at this point. Its kinda depressing considering why we came here in the first place.

it's a 2 hour drive ending in a rollercoaster of roads and then immediately coming back for another 2 hours
and I hate travel as it is

can you even play vidya on it?

yeah but you're still 3D, therefore, from your waifu's perspective, you're likely also PD.

Right here: 8ch.net/telvanni/res/48.html
We were mostly talking about organic gameplay.

Generic brands sold at grocery stores or Walmarts (they have JetAlert… GREAT DEALS) are reasonably priced in my area (Iowa).

I've never really understood why people consume acetaminophen or aspirin or naproxen tbh. They've never done shit for me. Even opiates don't do much; I need to take 70 mg of methadone to feel halfway sleepy, which is a dose that could kill about 25% of people.

Anesthetics work though, if I ever feel really bad pain I'm just taking (60) red pills. Goodbye pain, hello dissociation. Sure, you feel like you're a character in The Matrix for a few hours, but it stops hurting.

haven't tried it thb
I was on arch but got tired of the shit it was giving me.

I'm a retarded faggot that had #! installed, and when that died (before the Bunsen Labs project started up) I just hashed out the waldorf repos on my sources.list and basically turned my desktop into a bastardized offspring of #! repos and configs and Debian Testing.

It hasn't imploded on itself in a few years so eh.

I think you can go first person actually.

I know theres a mod that adds guns and stuff to the EVA stuff.

And shit fucking epsxe gives me such a headache sometimes. I just keep clicking random shit until it looks sorta ok and roll with it.

there is a different axis for males
Niggers (IE aping chimp culture), Faggots (Acting feminine), Nigger Faggots (If they balls don't touch it's not gay, hahaha) and none of the above

there are times when I was young that I would finish watching whatever shit was on TV that I didn't really care about and I would want to get up but would be unable to find the energy
I would just stare and think until eventualyl I decided I hated that and have only had difficulty getting myself going once since over 10 years later
but paraphrase what I just said fam, no sense in suffering, and then build another paragraph as a summary of the story

Maybe, but I'd rather stick it out here than go back to halfchan (despite my friend's claims that it's fine there at night). I haven't been back there in years now.

fav arcade game: Lethal Enforcers

I've only been a NEET for 3 months now and I find myself staying up all night a lot. I look at the clock and it is nine and then it is 3-4ish.

I'm a PC and have plenty to play but kind of find myself aimless but also not wanting to go to sleep. I'll stat up a game and then once the save is loaded quit and then restart computer.

when I had a job I could look for a new game and buy it and then be disappointed but now I have to scour my library for something I might like, download it, and play if a bit before becoming restless again.

Kind of wish i could find that LoGH RTS or somekind of open ended conquer the world game. Been playing a free game called Steel Oceans which is gleeful in dodging torpedos and sinking ships but even that pales. I need something new. With all the releases sometimes I feel we only have a few real computer game releases a year worth noticing. bout to dig through steam and spend food money on a game that will probably disppoint me in five minutes.

who needs vidya when you have Jesus?

fuck that sounds great
I just finished season 2

Acetominophen works okish. I typically will pop a few when I wake up a lot of days.

I really prefer goody's exedrin powder shit. Its fast acting and really really works.

Same. Though I barely browse 8ch at all now either.

It's a spicy maymay I stole from the BIGPOSTING bread on 8/b/

8ch.net/b/res/6572042.html#6572151

But how do I play Fallout 4

I like the new underground club dance sensation Hillary Clinton tbh.

They added reddit-style flair and a special board for people who buy the passes, and I hear they've had malicious ads up. I don't go there either, so meh. I do miss dumping h-manga in Holla Forums way back when, though. I stopped when they implemented captcha.

NEET life is comfy at first then becomes hell then becomes pure comfy heaven. Depends on how long you stay at it though.

I knew that'd be placeboing just from the thumbnail. His shit is great.

Good morning, Heresv your daily reminder to filter all tripfags.

w/e monica

how even do tho monica fo'really tho

yo dat dxm got ya boi on his dmx shit tho fo'really fam dat shit hit like a truk fam talkin 3rd plateau type shit monica was good thoo

you think it'd b better served as sumn like a panzer general or w/e dat shit was considerin the nature of they maneuvers n shiettt tho monica

i made a randum ironic shitpost on Holla Forums @ da liberry tho swingin fo a get tbh monica. dat captcha aids af fo'real fo'real fam

Haha on your X Box One of course!
Did you know you can use ""mods"" now?

I take water with a scoop of this some times
mostly makes me jittery unless I feel the need to do something and then it helps wake me a bit

it's supposed to be debian without systemd

I don't know what that is but it sounds groovy

I'll share my setup with you some time, it's not terribly hard, just check some shit off based on what you want

so it isn't really anything, sad

But I'm saving up for the next Microsoft Console so I can get Elder Scolls VI

Are you a nip? Because you're acting like you just woke up and are trying to regain control tbh.

Has there ever been a documentary on NEETs and shut ins? It seems to be a pretty recurring and growing problem for this generation. Anyone got the screencap for that one user's description of the 21st century digital boy?

I still haven't forgiven moot for forcing it all those years ago. If we had more users on 8ch I'd be doing h-manga dumps here, too. I've done a couple on >>>/thedickshow/ and >>>/madcastmedia/ but they're both dead boards made for a couple podcasts.

:^)

are you retarded?

do not listen to the bad man, user.
your faith will be rewarded, this I guarantee

Ayy thanks user

I've seen a few documentaries on japanese hikkis, not murican style NEETs though.

Thank you G-d Howard, you are my greatest ally

that's what's up, hope we can meet up sometime and bix the nood together fampai

meme

sure man, what game you lookin to play anyway so I can test it proper, also what OS you using so I can proximate it

I recently watched k-on for the first time
Azusa a cute

saw it mentioned in the wiki. searching I could only find some articles and a youtube video.

there is also a sins of a solar empire mod.

I kind of wish for a remake with today's technology

I have an end date of march and things to do before then but it is very comfy. but the comfy needs context of not comfty

What's really needed is an imageboard run by anons, for anons, that doesn't attract reddit and tumblr and other undesirables, and has the right kind of moderation (just enough to keep the boards clean of rule breaking, but not overly active enough to be noticeable usually, and can't be corrupted), and that works right. Unfortunately, that would probably quire someone that knows web code to code something from the ground up (rather than borrowing code and winding up with the same issues), have enough server space for the traffic that is anticipated, money for hosting and domain, and that probably lives somewhere where he's not liable to wind up in court over shit anons post (the way jewt wound up in court). And beyond that, there's another problem: Finding the audience. Understandably, anons aren't fond of people shilling rival sites or boards, and few are going to want to stick it out on a site that doesn't have many users to talk about shit with (hell, on a smaller scale, see how many boards here are dead because the userbase dwindled to nothing; it's a problem that snowballs); unless something massive were to happen to the bigger sites to cause an influx of people out to look for better alternatives, there's not going to be much of anyone on your new site. And while halfchan at least had the benefit to homegrow its anons before the advent of reddit (remember how ebaumsworld used to be the enemy?), even it had an initial userbase from elsewhere: disgruntled ex-SA posters.

Nah, there have been enough famous examples that it's not necessary.

Windows 7. And think you can get tron bonne working?

K-on is apex comfy. Its why I love it so much.

And yeah azunyan is great.

See thats why it become hell for some people after a while.

so you want it to be shit

Every so often I get the urge to dump a hilarious rewrite I saved years back, but I can never find a good opportunity to. I think it used to be a 4th of July tradition years and years back to dump on half/b/ or something, since it had fireworks.

u kno i b down monica

she a ho tbh

psh yea u gud fam

Sure, I've still got the image that I used to play the whole game
may take a bit because my emulation is not set up and I look forward to it the way I look forward to modding New Vegas

I just always liked sharing some of my good fap material, I guess.

Good moderation is always tough to find. Especially as a site gets bigger and older. The kind of person who seeks to be a mod is always the kind of faggot that shouldn't be one.

eh?

ayyy thanks! Always wanted to play it but emulating it used to be really hard or impossible so I gave up.

You are the reddit.

nu u ;^)

it got really bittersweet.
I'm not that into anime, but I really like slice of life stuff.
I tried watching nichijou but I didn't like it very much
any recommendations?

fug :DDD

Benis :DDD

my biggest hurdle was geting the emulator to read the image, I think it was some issue between a plugin or the virtual DVD drive
but that was like way back in version 1.4 and they are up to 2 now so I dint think it will be hard, I'm just lazy about my tech these days, most of my shit updates on its own daily without me making it so I don't have to think about it and can just chill out, every computer I have except the big rig is set to turn off some time after midnight, super comfy not having to worry about computers running

What would you rather have instead? Some open ended sandbox where you just run around the map and steal from as many houses, guards, citizens, and shops until you get caught? The game gives you objectives, that admittedly coincide with a story, because without them you'd have nothing but a "walking simulator" with shitty combat, albeit decent stealth. Are you making the point that you want games to be less restricted by goals? I don't know if I agree with that. Even in an open sandbox, you still need an objective. You go around stealing as much valuable items as possible? Fine, but what's it all in aid of?

Then you go on to say that you don't think a linear progression is necessarily a bad thing and, that when done right, can produce great games like Super Metroid, Doom, etc. You think that devs with the desire to tell a story are going after the wrong priorities, and that the games suffer from it in the end. This sort of seems like a contradiction to your first statement, but I think I get what you're saying. You don't necessarily think we should get rid of "linearity" for its own sake, because it can be a useful tool that has traditionally created a lot of decent vidya. On the other hand, I'm not quite sure what you want in a game given your description. Dark Souls is the first thing that came to mind, but even that falls into the "linear world design that railroads the player into a specific progression" type of design.

Can you think of any examples that manage to get as close to your description as possible?

I didn't like nichijou either. Its comedy is too japanese.

Yuru Yuri, Yuyushiki, Ichigo Mashimaro, Non non biyori.

Try those. Lots of comfy and good comedy.

Getting sleepy now. Going to turn in soon (benadryl hitting me, sleepyness outweighing musical appreciation).

Here's a lullaby.

I'll have to put it on my laptop then when i get a chance

I'm obsessive about manual updating and not letting it auto update. Thats how they get you.

Night fam!

thanks fam

This is bait right?

What I would like would be for a site where the userbase is proper anons, be it oldfags from elsewhere that know the routine, or a more organic variety the way halfchan had before it started getting into the news and shit. While some are willing to adapt, a lot of users from elsewhere don't quite get the nature of imageboards, treat them like an extension of where they were originally from, and at times make it quite clear that they're really not the kind that belong. Advertising your imageboard on a place like reddit is asking for a sinking of your userbase.

True. Ideally I'd think that a system of checks and balances for moderation should be something to be considered.

I like A Kentucky Barmaid in the Court of King Louis XIII just for how batshit the fan-rewritten dialogue is, not so much the lewd.

This tbh, version control a best

And its animation was overdone

No problem! I'd watch YRYR S1, then YUYU, then YRYR S2 then try other stuff from there. Those are some of my absolute favorite anime. Funny, adorable, comfy, good characters.

(you)

I was kind of a shut in when I had a job now my shut in-ness is uninterrupteted except by holidays.
I'm writing some but mostly masturbating and playing computer games and peeing in the shower. Social isolation has its bad sides but for writing you need it. I think it can help see issues in society but I do worry about going full lovecraft and living off sugar sandwiches.
I kind of want a cigar.

gib moar dlcs plox

I've got some pretty funny dubs of a few hentai movies, but I like my h-manga to be just fap material.

Well there's your problem. Start shitting in the shower, the world needs more wafflestompers

Seeing moderators have elections would be kinda funny. Once every 6 months people get to vote on who gets mod power. And lots of transparency would be needed for that.

ayy

That can be overcome with
OUTOUTOUT

This

don't sweat it, I just figured it was worth mention they actually have distros now

you really don't get how this shit works do you
our shit is the good shit
everyone likes our shit
the flies are attracted to our shit
our shit spreads and more flies come for our shit

Best one of his songs is IF even if I gotta look at king nigger the whole time

I really didnt explain it all too well, and I probably still can't but what I was trying to get at is that most game railroad a player into following a sequence, making them play out a story like an actor in a play. What I want are more traditional board games like gameplay where the focus is between the interaction between the player and the opponent, which is the game's dev bound through a set of rules placed in an enviroment. Something like Joust, which is my favorite arcade game to answer the op is like this.

I mean I get where he is coming from. It's too "lol random XD" for me personally
I stopped watching when I got to the part where the principal suplexed a deer
the doctor and robot(?) characters were cute and interesting I guess

I'm glad someone understands the wonders of alternative shitting.

Yeah, Alternate shitting is the future you chose

LETS PLAY EVERYONES FAVORITE GAME: NAME THAT MEME!
this time we are looking for not only the name of the meme, but the origin as well!
AND HERES YOUR MEME

See some of it is the lol random and other bits of it are just weird jokes that only a jap person would understand.

Or one of those really really annoying weeb types.

milhouse

Some dog which came from Facebook or Reddit

Lost time.

I have a toliet. It may leak so I have to fill a trashcan with water and then pour it into the tank to flush it but I do have a toliet.
I don't want the slippery slope I slide down into madness to be made of shit.

incorrect

There is literally nothing wrong with alternative shitting. Are you trying to oppress me by forcing me to use toilets developed by a white male?

Is it vector images?

Do it anyway.

wew lad

nope, I highly doubt anyone will be able to name the meme.

I am saying that Alternate shitting is the future there is no stopping it
No bigot can stop Earth becoming DESIGNATED

There's a reason it's completely forgotten.

I'm glad you accept me for who I am. I'll be sure to make a blog post on my tubmlr about how there's still inclusive and accepting people in a world of bigots.

so this is the home of the Alt-Shite?

but seriously, the tolit has a built in seat. where do I sit in the shower? and then the poop underfoot. seems much easier to poop in the toliet.

The idea is to have the influx be manageable, rather than a massive wave of shit that shows up from advertising elsewhere. Back in the old days, halfhcan had enough oldfags to keep newfags somewhat in check, and the gore/porn posting could weed out the squeamish.

The fact that I see the notion from some that "lurk moar" is "just a meme" that no one would or should take seriously saddens me.

Is it bad that a few days back I got the urge to take some fucking dead image macro and photoshop it to resemble a character from a game I've been playing (since the macro context works perfectly)?

its used on a daily basis and far from forgotten. It's just obscure.

That's the great thing about shower shitting. You can just squat down a little bit towards one end of the shower and use the shower head to break up the poop and send it down the drain so you don't have to touch it!

Why don't you go on Shitr instead

It's actually easier to shit on the shower

music

that is the essence of the meme, is it not?

We have different paths in life.

I have never played Joust. Is there an emulator I can set up that will let me play it?

I am not finding it that difficult to use the toliet. It is not cuting into my quality of life.

Well you're racist

Joust got a release on NES if you want to just emulate that quickly and easily.

It's the way of the future. We don't need those stupid toilets.

Because tumblr is the closest to an inclusive safe space I can find for people like me.

Fear not, you will join our ranks eventually you sexist, racist, bigot. Fucking white males I swear.

Either try MAME or just play the snes version which is part of the Williams arcade classics.

I guess I'll just try them all.

I suppose, but still, this one was pretty old. And I think I might need to do another pass of it to simulate the headdress right.

You guys Kilrathi or something?

Did you just assume my species?

Shitr is more inclusive

No I am a mere poster of the shit

All versions and ports of Joust are great except for the GBA one. It's just that some of the earlier versions had to be remade from scratch and are slower paced.

Here's my favorite game, you should try it.

I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, why don't you go and make a habit of shitting out in the street in a civilized country and see how readily the cops agree with you. Though I suppose that depend on if you're white or just a fucking shitskin.

unrealistic
Eternal September lives on

FUCKING WHITE MALES

Don't forget that SanFran is inclusive enough to already have alternative shitting common place. archive.is/PjDUx

thread seems dead, so good night to you all

it is only through the work of indiviualss that we have the memes we do today.

Don't make me do it.

you must, for lo, the Jordan weeps

Alright so I played it for like 10 minutes. seems very simple, but that's to be expected, given its age and the hardware it runs on. It's pretty fun, sure, but how would you take a concept like that and translate it into a modern 3D vidya with the graphics and the masterful soundtrack and voice acting and all that shit? More importantly, how could you take the basic 2D concept and translate it into a 3D space so that the entirety of your play time will revolve around the ideas you've mentioned earlier?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

eat a penis, stupid animu grill, we all know that your thumb isn't really being ripped off.

Suicide is the only option.

I can't help you with that, I'm sorry. I do wish you good luck, though.

I'm afraid it's too late for you.

you two could be playing video games right now

Yeah, but I don't know if mine's even going to be understood by people that haven't played the game it's from. if you have played it all the way through, it makes perfect sense, but if not, it's just some plank painted in odd colors.

Blood Dragon was great. Why can't we have Blood Dragon 2? Or A Blood Dragon take on Assasin's Creed?
"So, I jump from buildings but no one sees me, convinient."

Where do you think we are?

Hello!

If I give you a (You) will you stay_?

The more obscure the reffernce the more I like it. The more the few who get it will enjoy it as well. that said I let sloth keep me from creating things all the time. don't let sloth win.

one has to rest the wrists.

by typing

You've got the wrong board. This is Holla Forums - Random.

Maybe, If you post more Konatas.

No, I am alive still.

Well, maybe. Do you anons want to play vidya with me?

Is the aesthetic that great that you're willing to ignore all the other crap? The shitty memes? The easy as fuck gameplay?

what are you on about, eight legs?

the /4am/ discord

oh but isn't that cancer or something?

It's cancer, by the way

Poor pedo spider, missed out on his gay erp

I don't have any more.

How cute. You'll understand in due time

no it's>>11611486 o-oh…

have to join your hourly sessions at another time

(sieg hail)
That's ok Hitler, I'll stay 4u.

don't you be smug at me, hitler dubs

you mean 2 doors down

at work with no time fam

Many thanks.

I'll be smug at you.

Fuck you.

To translate the game into something more modern would honestly require more attention to ai complexity, rather than something like 3D space or voice acting. The thing about Joust is that, from a base level, the game is extremely simple in the players interaction with the ai, and the only variation that can be achieved would be through different level layout, which they did in Joust 2. All the things that you listed aren't tied to this kind of gameplay design, and can really be applied anywhere. I'll try to explain more in another 4am thread/just make a new thread, or on discord if that was you who joined when I'm not tired. It's 3am where I live, and I still have that paper to write.

There are no more genres to cross. The humor is subtle and constant. This game plathrough has meant nothing.

THATS JUST WHAT DAD USED TO SAY

Which 4am discord are you referring to?

this one

discord.gg/smgcw

The only one that people use. I have him filtered, did he get bullied out of it or something?

Mavis Beacon
Fuck that gay program

mine tooI understand why now

Akari a cute.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

you sure? someone joined

I'll show you who's the boss of these threads.

She's the best character in the show tbh

I still have a copy of this gay program somewhere.

Yes

post videos you cuck

I see you're a man of taste as well.

bad taste

>>>/out/

I got some bad motherfucking news for you. Eivdenttly Mavis Beacon isn't real.

Rene Disprance never knew how to type.

I'll satiate your thirst child.

You sadden me. I bet you're the kind of guy who doesn't even like vaporwave

WHO SAID THEY DON'T LIKE VAPORWARE?!

synthwave > vaporwave tbh fam.

(((You)))

They're both good.

smh fam.

still not as good as simpsonwave

it's a reference fam
watch this and pay attention to the sounds in the background

Anyone know what song was used in this Webm?

fuck diversity

fuck it's an old song, like love boat old

Simpsonwave is just simpson clips cut to vaporwave.

Anyone who dislikes vaporwave should be shot tbh oniifam

:^)

OMG I HATE SIMPSON WAVE NOW

good taste

still good

Extreme too extreme for 4chan

meme facing at me is very rude

no u

you're a u

I narrowed it down, start at 4:20
youtu.be/XiADgGSGHiM?t=4m20s

wtf I hate you now

I like those numbers. Why do you think I'm here and not there?

I hadn't given it any thought
I give most people the benefit of the doubt and assume they came over on the first exodus like everyone else with a brain

diversity good. You know Norton and Macafee didn't do much anit virus work. Norton, always wearing something different. Dang, remember the days of bins of software?

ungh should I start a med2 game or drive to TN?

Nailed it.

Feels bad man.

like I nalied yur mom and sister last night

neither
get some sleep

FUCK

Don't speak to me or my waifu ever again.

Ha! Jokes on you, My sister has Arachnophobia.

I'm dying to know the name, but there are no lyrics, so I'm just asking every Webm thread in hopes of finding the guy who made this.

There's always imageboards Holla Forums isn't on.

Feels awful.

I will give you your (You), and I will give you're waifu the hand holding and cuddling you could never give.

may have been you in a dress then

you will never see this for the first time

no, I have to drive to TN today as I have been putting it off for a few days now. I do want to sleep though.

I really wish the minimap didn't break on higher resolutions.

Prepare for the trip then Sleep now for a few hours and go first thing when you wake up
you need the sleep for the trip

I only feel this feel when I try to browse Holla Forums and usually I don't think about how much it's fallen, TRS needs to pay for not taking the hint

that's why you mod it up out the ass with the UA THB mod

Good luck man.

Stay away from my waifu!
Most alternative imageboards are completely dead though.

It's possible.

What you need to do is blame stormfront shitting up the board and the mods who banned any and all opinions that aren't theirs.

still owe me ass pics

denied

accidental post.

so I went into the bathroom this morning, and there was a spider there in hiding. he clearly wanted to rape me. he brandished his switchblade and, in between puffs of smoke from his cigarette, 'he told me that everything would be ok if I just did what he says'. trembling, I began removing the buttons from my nightgown, one by one, until it lightly dropped from my frame to meet my feet. the cold morning air felt brisk on my skin, but the fear of uncertainty brought on by the situation had dulled my senses, and the shining blade captured all my attention in that moment.

luckily, as the spider began his descent from the wall, my trusty pet dog Patches rammed his skull against the other side of the wall, probably the result of his night tremors, and the spider fell into the toilet. time seemed to decrease as I witnessed the spider struggling in the water; the blade crashed to the ground and its crackling metallic reverberations broke me from my stupor. I quickly closed the lid to the toilet and flushed. with a sigh, I pulled my gown back on and went out onto the veranda to smoke a cigarette. I was lucky; I can only hope that other anons never have to experience the traumatic experience of nearly being raped. I recount my tale as a warning; never trust a spider, especially one who is so brash that he feels entitled to enter your home without permission.

these are problems yes, but TRS is actively shilling us with pro (((nationalist jew))) propaganda and acceptance of homosex and we have proof
8ch.net/pol/res/8656947.html

TRS is just a symptom of the disease.

I wish coh2 was as good as coh1.

(((disease)))

don't dress like a slut then

There's always going back to the first one.

You will never get this ass.

God I miss those days, I want to go back and gas the furfags again.

Reminder that The (((alt-right))) was started by the clition fondation, TRS was nothing but controlled opposition sense they started.

1 off

alright I'm really out this time, see ya

At least Kek will provide.

Satan please.

but you weren't captain trips

funny home home VR will kill any chance of commercial VR in arcades.

hmph, typical spidersplaning victim blaming bigot

G'night user.

did you see the sonic destruction?

you tell'um

you got those trips though

night

love you too sugar bums

He's a monster that needs to be put away. I've heard rumors that he's the mastermind behind the truthful portions of pizzagate.

When will this faggot die?

wat

don't speak to me, you rapist

I believe it

Hopefully not soon enough.

see you again same hour?

Don't listen to his lies.

s-stop harassing me. I-I'm gonna call the police

I don't trust him. how many other anons have felt the chin hair from his neckbeard pressed against the back of their neck while a knife is pressed against their throat?

How do you know they're lies?

Too many.

It's so easy to spot he's trying to make it seem like he isn't a monster.

wear that cute frilly outfit I sent you next time

I bet this took a year off his life.
They did a whole episode with him guest starring. get something to drink so you can spit it out as you watch.

Can you post the split link, I got embeds turned off.

youtu.be/LoYCz960hZc

1:18 is where "Mark the Tapier" shows up

uh so how is this character supposed to be chris? I mean, he could technically represent any manner of autists who love sanic, including but not limited to chris.

I think that was the over arching point to be stubble about it just enough

the arms bit but there are other things the people who posted it were mentioning that I forgot.

there is a joke in there about legs being ok and not broken and a joke about Sonamy fiction.

It looks like they cleaned up the refs to chris in the comments or this is a different posting than what I saw at first.

chris went into a gamestop and spray painted the arms on a sanic boom cardboard cutout (or was it box art?) beige because the new redesign made them blue, and his autism flared because the original sanic design has beige arms. the character in this cartoon says something like, "it's almost done, I just need to color the arms" in reference to his painting, indicating that, at the very least, he's not so autistic that he'd destroy a "realistic likeness" for the sake of his autism.

as much as I am loathe to do so, I have to agree with the rapist.

Stockholm syndrome kicking in I see

Morning everyone. It's been a bit since last time. Everyone having a good start to the new year?

I slipped down me stairs and bent me pinky back so now it's all swollen and painful, how're you?

Doing well. Managed to stay on with the company I work for when they had to cut down on the workforce.
Didn't break anything did you?

just my heart

You should go get that checked out then user.

Why are 4am threads not being instantly deleted? why is Risu not banned on the spot?
why is currentyear+2 Holla Forums so fucking shit?