Subtle Holla Forums related shirts and clothing

What are some film related shirts I can get off redbubble that won't make me look like a soyboy? What would be some recommendations? Would pic related look good?

I unironically want that 2nd shirt

I unironically laugh at you.

Unironically thinking of getting these, do they look good?

this tbh. only losers wear print t-shirts nowadays.

wtf am I supposed to wear then? some gay Walmart shit?
I always wear a jumper or jacket anyway so it only be for when I'm at friends places

I've bought stickers from redbubble but graphic tees on anyone older 17 seem so bugman I wouldn't want people to catch the wrong idea.

Anything else would be an improvement. A white t-shirt and some blue jeans even.

button-downs, or if you absolutely have to wear t-shirts go for solid colors

what if I got them in hoodie form?

depends. are you black?

No.
What about pullovers then?

All of these are complete and utter shit.

Anyone who feels "wronged" by another country or its occupiers and seeks "reparations" the concept of reparations is a fully Jewish one that did not exist prior to the Napoleonic Wars, and guess which (((certain individual))) was the big winner in that?
I really wouldn't worry about rs who need a punching bag to boost their ego or Ks that are mad you don't live your life to their exact standards. So long as it doesn't hurt anybody else and you aren't shoving it down our throat, every choice you make is more or less justifiable.

"beta cucks" who could kick your ass

The only wrestlers that could legit kick anyone's ass are those who have fought for real. Lesnar, Severn, Shamrock etc.

BASED
do they sell it in XXL?

Don't you mean XXXXXXXXXL XD

I feel like this is subtle enough that only a true kinosseur will understand it

Dye your own shirts.
Google "bleach pen" for more research. Note: only works on dark clothing.