Hyper Light Drifter but Good

Are there games with combat similar to HLD, but without terrible art style and eye-melting color palette?
It's super fun dashing around and land quick combos while shooting off farther enemies, kinda reminds me Megaman Zero with top down perspective, but god damn the game is ugly.
Is there something like it but good looking?

crosscode probably? but it's also pixel art.

bombshell

early access

never said you should buy it.

Isn't that more of a twin stick shooter? I guess what I'm searching for hear is twin stick slasher. Probably.

That's the added headache. EA games get updated constantly and if you pirated it, you need to monitor shit and update manually all the time.
I don't touch Early Access anything on principle until it's released.

There's always Furi, I guess. I'm not sure how similar it is because I pirated but never got around to playing it.

Crooixleur sigma on ps4. Pc version is half the game.

Ys

You have no taste. I bet you hated Jet Set Radio Future.

It looks just as bad, if not worse. Crazy ass bloom only makes contrast worse.

Well thank you kind for cancelling your own suggestion in the same post. Great job.

It's nothing alike. Are you the same autist who recommends Ys in every single recommendation thread regardless of how far it is from the topic?

Bump?

It's called an action-adventure game, and Ys fits just fine. You're just too autistic to enjoy anything, so making recommendations is a waste o time.

I played Ys, and the only thing in common is perspective. As I said megaman zero is closer to HLD than anything I've ever played.
Also you can call anything an "action-adventure" or "action-RPG" these days.

Shinobi PS2

what, you don't have a console?

Is there a single rational reason to own a PS4?
None of its exclusives even run properly, it's fucking trash.

yeah, if you want the games on it, which you seem to be interested in them.

Well I refuse to play Bloodborne at 30 fps and croxiwhatver doesn't seem good enough to warrant a purchase.
What else is there? Let it die? I have plenty of f2p grinders on PC as well.

take your time to look into the library and upcoming releases yourself. You're really missing out on quite a lot.

fuck off sonygger shill