I hate noobs on a personal level

Doesn't matter what game, whenever I see someone fucking up it makes me want to make them suffer
I hate it when people could win but dont, I hate it when people don't spy check on tf2, or when people dont give health on battlefield, or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tFmsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there ever been such an influx of noobs that game's skill ceiling collapsed because of it. Not the community, the thing is no stranger to communities, but playing a game a year later to see all your tactics be overpowered as fuck against a retarded playerbase.

i hate it when im playing on darkrp and kevin and ian from school come to call me n autistic faggot. Fuck u i use mlp models if inwant to u faget dont come 2 school tomorow i have a knife

Fuck everyone who has ever been new to a game, right?

You're just as bad as them. That's what you get for playing casual trash. Play some games that force the player to get good.

your horse models are fag-mode peter

world of tanks has been like that since the campaign to bring in more south american players, at least below rank 8

I don't think I've ever experienced that but I have played games where I can just anally rape a team every now and then because they are so bad

Are they on your team or what?

say that to my face and not online and see what happens
*aims his gun at u*

It's just a game bro

U ARE HOMO ERECTUS 1 INCHUS LMAO

lol u wont even respond fag

Congratulations, everyone else who isn't a brain-dead retard also hates noobs as much as you

Because they are SMGs in that shitty game

You know what's worse? People who play tf2 or battlefield.

they're either long-range rape engines or melee weapons, there isn't really an in-between

Noobs are great in games like TF2 or battlefield, you just get more fodder to shoot.
Or are you some kind of scrub that you rely on team mates in casual games like the ones mentioned before?

Asking anyone to do anything right in tf2 is asking too much. The game is populated by nothing but newbs and shitters and it's been that way for years now. A major reason why I quit playing was because I was tired of carrying the team to victory. Empty hollow victories are almost as bad as getting steamrolled. I would trade a thousand easy wins for one close and tense as hell loss where it was so closely matched that the other team earned victory.

No one playing TF2 these days understands the importance of losing. Otherwise there would be no ragequitters and no one would jump servers in a heartbeat because one side suddenly started winning. Newbs these days aren't even newbs, they're a whole generation of kiddy shitters that grew up with their hands held and told that if they're not winning it's everyone else's fault but theirs and they deserve a participation award. That's a whole generation of sore losers that will never get better. And people wonder why competitive shooters are dying? Rarely are there kids who can stand to lose until they gitgud.

This hits too hard
Its like this with basically all shooters I play, either I'm getting ass raped by a steam roll, or I'm the one doing the raping because I'm carrying my team and the other team is significantly bad enough for me to be able to take them all on and win

There are basically never any times where both teams are really good, really determined, and where the match is intense and pulse pounding and where its just like two goliaths punching it out until one wins and either way it was incredible

That's why I basically never say "gg" or any variant of it, because there are no true "gg"s anymore

Its just different levels of noobery

Nobody plays TF2 anymore. Comp matches are 5v4 90% of the time and the match doesn't count and pubs can't get 12 v 12, it's more like 6v8. Numbers in TF2 have dropped to absolutely nothing these past 3 months.

Nobody speaks english if they do play. If you're in luck and they do you are muted instantly if you use the mic because the 8-14 year olds who make up 99% of the userbase don't have jobs so they can't afford headsets and need voices muted that play over their laptop speakers so their parents (mom, divorce rates and all) don't hear.

I genuinely hope they fucking die.

Literally what happened to TF2, I've been playing since right after it went F2P
I remember going MVP while wearing a gibbus and people couldn't believe it

And just in the past few months I feel like the community has literally just nose dived straight into the ground out of fucking nowhere

like the entire community is just filthy casual noobs, and they are always constantly literally shit posting: lenny faces, "umad", people spamming trade ads, whatever

I don't play competitive because I feel like 6v6 is a butchering of the game so I can't say what that's like but I imagine its not much better

When I played hawken a couple years ago there were actually people trying to use a controller to play an FPS on PC. My kills per match in 6v6 TDM to 40 would be greater than 20, consistently with a KD of 4:1 or better.

I have no idea. It's not even after the new match system since it was still full for a few months, but in the last few weeks ALL servers are completely vacant, even the popular trade/idle servers.

I'm the guy who threw that match that made you mad.

Try Highlander. You get the full team depth cooperation of the game, and people who actually fucking know what they're doing, WITH mics.

i was too busy sexing ur mums vag whatever i dont waste my time on small fry like u

I hate it. It's like both sides are basically taking turns losing for the other, waiting their turn until the game switches teams or autobalances. Then you come in and you're the anomaly. You're the guy that single-handedly changes the tide of battle. And that should be amazing and exhilarating except, you do this every time and the other team is boring to fight. This should not be the future of gaming, where entire populations of players are essentially NPCs.

It's ironic you know? These shitters constantly play games where NPCs cheer them on and they are the ones carried and being carried in modern shooter campaigns. But when they play multiplayer they are as significant as an AI bot. They are to us as background characters as we are to them as Player Characters. It's so surreal that it's horrifying when you realize it.

Sucks to be you

Another thing

And when you get pissed and tell your team off, often times the admins of a server will side with them and ban your or gag you or something, they aid and abbet the cycle

I've literally been perma banned from basically everything on red orchestra 2 even though I'm level 80-something I turn tides like avatar the last airbender bends air + get massive scores and shit

So I ban evaded for a while but even then its just so pointless, the communities n all these games just ruins it

That's why you play america's army, the only fps with a maturity and a skill minimum

Fuck man I never thought of that before. Come to think of it this may very well be that new people coming into the industry instead of seeing games as fun, and challenging, they merely see the fun part. This is fine enough, but these kinds of people should never really be catered to. A game must be challenging to what degree is debatable, and will depend on the game but challenging nonetheless.

Not to attract shitposters, but demon's/dark souls really had an effect on me when I started t invade a lot. It basically started with me creating a new character. Before this I never really pvped that much, sometimes but not all the time. Then when waiting to be summoned in the tower of Latria I was suddenly summoned into the boss fight. This was especially surprising because I thought that you had to use the black eye stone, turns out both can. And after defeating the player there( it was a big fight me against 2 other players with healing spells, and estocs, but I had lots of grass) I got the monk's hood. After that I new exactly what I wanted to do with this character. I put on the hood, and became The Towel Headed man terror to some, minor annoyance to everyone else. The most fun I ever had in the souls series was just running around in mines chasing the other players, and messing with the elevators. I also liked going to the shrine of storms, and forcing people to watch me open the door in the one cutscene. The point of the story was I finally understand the true purpose of the dark wraiths. Without them the game is extremely bland, but the dark wraiths add an element of uncertainty that really makes the game fun. It also caused me to get a pretty bad attitude toward people who exclusively pve. This is mostly due to how much the devs took a shit on the dark wraiths, and how much they tried to limit, and corral them for the pve crowd see The Bell Towers. Instead of seeing the phantoms as a challenge to be overcome, they simply see it as something that slows down their grinding. It's very sad.

I choose to laugh at the idiots instead of hate them.

It's like watching drunks, hilarious

Being good is now trying too hard. Did you know that? Once you finally gitgud everyone else that hasn't thinks you're a tryhard, a term invented by shitters. But what's most telling about that term is that shitters recognize that effort is required to reach your level. They give away in that moment the fact that they do not try at all, and if you do try - you do try hard - you are the problem. See how backwards things are these days?

And for the record, no one that has finally gotten gud is a tryhard in any sense of the word. When you gitgud you don't even have to try. Playing good once you gitgud is effortless. But in their mindset it's not only the opposite, it's wrong. Shitters by their very nature condemn the act of self-improvement and trying to push the very limits of one's current skill. It's no wonder nothing impressive ever comes out of these people. Not even for the simple act of playing a game do they seek to become better and share their skills and talents. They are a living waste even in their downtime.

Duh.

OK, thanks for letting us know you have autism. I guess.

Know what the worst thing is?

Don't worry user I refunded the game after 16 minutes of spectating after getting shit on.

I haven't played that game in ages. I was looking for my ELC AMX vs Maus replay video though. I felt like such a boss. I hated anything above T7ish because it just became sperg camp-fests.

Artillery ruins that game also.

All you need in RO2 is the MP40. It's literally perfect for every situation given how cramped a lot of the maps are compared to the original.

The only fun to have in RO2 is in Rising Storm, if you get a capable Japanese team that just banzai charges every objective.

Otherwise the game is just full of assholes trying to play the game lone wolf.

All you need to do is teach them the bare basics of the game you're playing and you're set. As long as they aren't BR or literal children (god help you if they're both), it works every single time.

Space Station 13

Every time a popular youtuber makes a video

Ever stop to consider that the problem isnt literally everyone else, but you? If you're enough of an obnoxious cunt that you've been banned from pretty much everything, regardless of your skill level, to the point where you have to ban evade just to play the game, then all that shows is that you're a fuckin aspie and you need to learn how to act like an adult. Wake the fuck up. Everyone else isn't the problem. You are.

Is there anything more cancerous in modern multiplayer gaming than random queues?

Oh grow the fuck up, you are a shit player on complete fucking denial

Have you ever considered many wrongs dont make a right you moron?

Of course, its easier to say that you are a mature person because you never get angry, but also only because you are a talentless hack who cant rub two neurons together.

Well who fucking else would you be? Be me needs to be word filtered badly.

Calm down you fucking sperg, people who are new to the game are still learning and you yelling at them isn't going to help.

Consider me bewildered. Where do you retards come from?

On the contrary, more power to them.
On top of the fun they get from learning to play a new game, they get to make retarded faggots like OP mad for just being there. It's a plus

>Playing MvM in 2012/2013

Usually coop games are better for lazy multiplayer. You're fighting the AI, so if someone rages at you it's because you aren't pulling your weight. There's no push to become the best and pwn the noobs and be some pro MLG gamer, it's just a meatgrinder you have to think through. You get some absolute bro-tier guys on coop games, and I remember running into the same guy repeatedly in Killing Floor and having fun.
Only problem is that if the community is so full of retards that you can't teach your way through them, there's nothing you can do. It's the eternal September in vidya form.

All samefag

Overcuck happened.

Nobody's going to use 2 proxies to make a point on this retarded board.
Stay delusional

faggot

Came here to call OP a casual faggot lol who the fuck gets this worked up over video games?

Chances are if you post something here at least 1 person would download it.

Where do you think we are, cumstain?

/b2.0/

I refuse to believe you, any smart person would have banned you by the third incident.

play better

Every match in that game has a 3:1 chance to be filled by retarded shitters, but it's the only multiplayer FPS with just the right amount of autism I want.

Kill yourself my dude.
t. christmas sale shitter

I used to play on a modded server Aussie/NZ awesome mode that gave all TLs rifles, removed zoom on ironsights and other changes that made the game much more engaging to play. Newfags much less likely to attempt sniping from spawn due to distance, for example. Best part of all was the custom maps

Holy shit. Never be git gud, as they say.

you're the cancer, get out

When playing amongst normalfags, you have to 'butter up' all your anger into "irony", shitty protips and shitposting. Idiot. Why'd you expect them to want the truth in the first place? Videogames are escapism, and they want to escape. They can't handle being shit, thats why they escape. Don't remind them.

I AM SURE THAT VIDEO GAME IS TOTES REAL M8

wow what a shit made up thread

Hey, you just described me in Rainbow Six: Siege! Holy shit, that game completely fucked me up, every time I die and I look at the kill cam and see the other guy shot through a narrow hole in wall, between two cans of paint to kill me, I am hit by the reality that I can't just spray shots and expect to win.

Etiher way, both of us can always take a support role if we don't want to be a massive waste of everybody's fucking time, you should always take some time to train though, you usually get gud when you least expect it if you stick to it.

Holy shit, you're mad?

I'd call that a win

kek

Don't you know holocaust trauma is genetic?
archive.is/tFmsM

Are they the avatar?

I thought this was true to an extent? Not to this point, of course. I mean like addictive personalities being genetic, if I'm wording it right.

It can definately be passed down by how you raise a kid. Don't know about genetics though, and I don't think that applies to the Holocaust, otherwise Japs would be passing down memories of their nuking and Brits would be passing down memories of the Great Fire of London.
Could be a reference to Lamarck's theory of evolution, which stated that certain effects were passed down over generations. The example usually given is that giraffes would strain their necks to get to leaves, so their offspring would have longer necks. That could explain it but it's generally considered to be false.

Source?

IS TFC even still active? Got it in a bundle for the Half-Life Collection and wanted to check it out.

I was there
t.camp guard

Heroes & Generals? I play only as the Germans, and the chat often brings some glorious gifts from teammates.

Prove him otherwise.

kek

I fucking hate it when I'm playing a team game and my teammates are worthless noobs.

The guys who run the blood bath servers on RO2 are fucking faggots

Fucking casuals
They wont even play the WWI mod

Whatever, the game is fucking dead anyways, all the good players left

I miss when playing games with people was fun and everyone wasn't mad and retarded all the time. I miss dedicated private servers where communities could form, before matchmaking, before 6v6/3v3 etc P2P games where nobody talks. There's no community anymore, no modded servers, no friends playing with or against each other, no admins banning shit people, children, and hackers, no fun.

TF2 was the last FPS game I can think of that actually made communities, I seriously can't think of any other game since that comes close.

Where did all the good players go?

Why don't you guys play fighting games? Then you'll have an opponent on your skill level more often. The easier the game the larger competent player's you'll find. They may take some time to learn but you can get to a decent level of play within a few hours.

I dont like fightan games

Not as active as it used to be, but there's still a few servers that are regularly either full, or 6v6 at bare minimum. New players aren't the greatest, but it's still fun to play against them. [EVIL] clan servers are usually populated (and in spite of the fact that it's a clan server, they're generally cool about new players)

Remember: Hold the Grenade keys to cook your nades.

Dead or grown up.

I've stopped caring. Strap a baby to an arcade stick and I'll fight it with level of aggression and respect I would to a pro.

Where do you retards come from?

Reddit really throws a hissy fit over people saying "be me" even though i've seen people start memearrows with >be me way back in 2007

The be me thing is a play on the greentext story format where people used to start off by saying what age they were, i.e. be 10. Reddit fell for the bait where trolls of yore would imply that be me is redundant, and just saying that derails the thread from there.

Waste of time, breath and energy.
We were all n00bs once.

You need to earn some self-control and learn to chill.

*whispers*
I love you

All you did was confirm that you're the noob, OP.
Anybody who's NOT a noob can easily carry an entire team of noobs to victory single-handedly, and this goes for ALL competitive multiplayer games.

I bet you scream at people online who just laugh at you

Games have been shifting further and further from that, reducing the maximum efficacy of any one player to something that could be overcome by just throwing more meat at said player. Turns into a retard fight, where the side with superior numbers or, in an even fight, the side with less retards wins. Something that could be fixed with added mobility and firepower.
And if that doesn't get you, the badministration will.

On the off chance that you actually get into a game with even retards, you end up with something that feels like playing with bots and a few threads. Except bots don't actively try to sabotage you to keep playing the way they've always played. Because if you're putting in any more effort than none at all or are a little more effective than the best retard, you're a tryhard.

Unless you have a much narrower view on what falls into "competitive".

fucking casual

so score 4x higher baddybabby

Rainbow Six's community is really fucking garbage. Full of rage quitters, teammates that kill the hostages on attack or defence. So glad I got it refunded.

I know that feel
don't reply to 4chan threads
reminder to sage 4chan threads
always filter and report 4chan threads

can't be H&G because team chat only Add Valley-2 pls

RAINBOW
SIX
VEGAS

everyone thought I was hacking when I'd go 20/1 and 1 v 4 their team.

tf2 kinda as well when bronies and free to plays joined

Did Overwatch kill TF2 or what?

When I would play games against my best friend, he used to make me suck his cock every time that I lost. If I didn't, he'd threaten to tell everyone at school as well as my parents.

Eventually, I learned to win. I learned patterns, counters, and projection. I obsess over winning when I can, and I'm not satisfied until I've completely beaten everything and everyone.

I secretly wish that I could continue that cycle and force others to do for me that I've had to do for eight years.

Nigga you got raped. and you gay.

It took you eight years to beat him? Are you sure you weren't just enjoying it faggot?

totally believable story by the way

No, user, TF2 killed TF2

I have never played a game where scoring higher wins you the game when team scoring is separate from the personal score of one's own profile. I rarely see it helping in team matches where it does matter too unless it's one where a much much more experienced veteran is carrying the team anyways.

Thanks for confirming you don't play multiplayer games though.

just because your team is bad doesnt mean you should slack off and look for excuses on why you lost

autism

Okay I know doubleposting is for faggots, but jesus christ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

While I'm at it; t. slackerfag

this tbh fam

Nigger team deathmatch and just deathmatch have different victory conditions and requirements. If the team vs team game is set up that going for personal scores won't win you the match then having a bad team that does not play like a team will lose you the match. Period. If it's just collective average or collective score then it's just not fun if you're carrying the team.

just play like a god

Oh no you don't, cocksucker
Can someone cap his other post for me, I had to refresh the page

That's called Deathmatch where you deliberately set yourself up with Newbies/

webm it

do it yourself, oh wait you can't right? that's why you're asking me, and that means you're not perfect so i get to say
GIT GUD
alright fuck off kid

upswagged

oh darn, i guess i better go make a thread complaining about how others wont webm it for me.
hey but guess what if this were a video game id have converted it like 1000x1000 times by now

You should brag about this on the short bus where people will care

Therein lies the problem.

if i brag about it how will i trick people into giving me a blowjob?

reported for being a faggot casual

Don't worry man, you were able to pick up your meds from that girl at the pharmacy, if you can talk to women then you can do ANYTHING that doesn't involve said women obviously

thank

Don't sperg at me, next time you need to refill your pills, bitch to them

what i should do is make my own medicine instead of blaming the pharmacy

They might not be fit for actually discovering shit, but women make good doctors

The only thing I hate in games is people who play in parties. None of my friends are interested in the same games.

I do play fighting games. I get to the point where I quit really easy in those because I can play any game above average if I play for a while, but I come to this weird section between pro and average where there's nobody to play against that would actually advance me in skill. It's the point at which you have to go to tournaments or what not, and i've never actually lived near enough to any of those to attend.

This holds true for just about every game for me, but especially fighting games. It's driven me more than a little nuts before.

Same. I just want to play strategy games like Dominions and SupCom with my friends, but all they play is Rust, CS:GO or MMORPGs. I actually bought Rust just so I could play it with some of them. I can see it being decent when it's finished, but early access is cancer as always and in its current state the game is pretty boring.
Bully me because I gave in to peer pressure, I need to learn.

good point i saw it on star track