Steam Skins

Will this shit steal my credentials?
Do you have any favourite skin to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/outsetini/Air-for-Steam
privacytools.io/#win10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition
helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/obssessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd.htm
metroforsteam.com/
editor.steamcustomizer.com/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amdgpu-1650-mesa&num=2
community.amd.com/community/amd-corporate/blog/2016/12/05/diversity-fuels-innovation-becoming-a-best-place-to-work-for-lgbt-equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you care about ricing that much why not just ditch steam for icons?

I like clean desktops.

I would like to know this too

Icons wouldn't have the functionality of steam dummy.

Use shortcuts in one of the many ways they can be used then.

github.com/outsetini/Air-for-Steam
These are the docs about it but i'm too incompetent for this

this is the most autistic thing I've ever heard of.

They'll break in a few days anyway with the updates nobody can back out of.

There's nothing bad in wanting something to be pretty.

Wasn't steam skins a thing for quite a while now

Windows 10 start menu is based

I am aware this is a steam thread, and therefore already fairly shit, but good god get the fuck out with that shit.

pleb

I love it

privacytools.io/#win10
you're welcome

Fuckoff kike

Were you always a faggot, or did you just choose to suck dick one day?

Yeah. I miss the 2hu skins.

get 2 factor authentication if you think they will still your shit

It's great though.

No, it is cancer.

What the fuck is this shit?

You people disgust me. You're the epitome of why piece of shit companies can remain pieces of shit. Unlike idiot normalfags, you actually know better than to install malware onto your computers. You know it will harvest your data, shit on your rights, and hand all your activity/info to the NSA without even being asked. You know they're fucking you in the ass but you don't care.

inb4

You're human garbage. Chug draino.

How and why?

lol

Fucking moron. Rope yourself.

It's great. You'll install it within a year.

Yeah, because Windows'll keep giving updates that break prior systems so long as I don't.
Good thing I've got auto updates off.

My dick just burped and it sounded better than what you just wrote, fucktard.

Welp, Windows 10 thread apparently

There are plenty of tools to get rid of the privacy intruding "features".
The problem is how long those tools are going to last, and if they're open source.
I'll consider it once games start using DX12 more, for now I'm fine with Windows 7 for games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition

lol windows xp 64 can have 128gb of ram and has dx11 compatibility, why do people even bother listening to you faggots?

You'll probably install it within the next 6 months to be honest.

The only skin you deserve is for you to be skinned alive for usong Steam.

Linux master race, faggot. Git gud.

did last summer

it's fucking awful

Why are you repeating the same thing?
Do you have OCD?

linux is a meme

Retards shouldn't be handling computers period. I have a liberal, feminist friend who knows jack shit about computers and is a linguistic major, and EVEN she could install Linux, AND solve an issue she had with wifi all on her own.

Better stick to consoles with that IQ level.

You will install it.

Definitely OCD.

is that the ceo of microsoft?

I was told the same thing with Windows 8 and I still haven't changed.

Freetards can't program shit. Holla Forums couldn't even make a working android app. How pathetic.

OCD = Obviously Correct, Dude

Yeah. Satnav Nutella.

You will.

Ok kid. Unfortunately I have a job so I can't dedicate all my free time to fix constant minor errors in linux because I'd much rather spend it playing video games.

Yeah yeah whatever, you're gonna sing the same tune with Windows 11 & other shit, not gonna work.

All Linux users on Holla Forums use it as a glorified facebook machine. They don't really know what they're doing. And they certainly can't make anything useful.

You'll install it.

First of all, red herring + ad hom.
Second, Holla Forums isn't all the free software developers.
Third, that's incorrect.
Pathetic.

Desperate strawman. I was clearly not even talking about my own system.
She had a job too. It took her no time. If it takes you that long that's fine. This OS is not for you. With your level of intelligence you shouldn't be around computers.

SEEK HELP

Over my dead body.

Big guy huh?

yes
Yes it fucking is.
helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/obssessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd.htm

Point still stands your perfect OS doesn't work with my system setup and yet I'm the retard for not wanting to dedicate all my free time to fixing it rather than expecting the ones developing the fucking forks to fix it themselves.

4u

No it's correct. That's why you're upset. Enjoy configuring a system that does nothing useful.

3?

That can be arranged.

You'll install it.

That's a big claim

That's the point I'm talking about.
If you had a grain of intelligence you'd be able to fix the basic issue of drivers in no time. Linux comes packaged with most common drivers in the kernel and doesn't offer the drivers you need out of the box in very rare cases. And even then, the fix is easy.
I have a job too, and college, you're not the only adult here. It takes very little of your free time to fix it.
Unless you have a mental handicap. Which, again, means you should stay away from desktops in general.

It's shit

Ok. It's already configured. It's pretty useful for my work.
Stay mad.

I think we're being raided again.

On topic, I use pixelvision 2

Uh, well that doesn't happen.
Yeah, because you're retarded.
Glad we're clear.

Did for a year now.

Again, it's fine. Don't use it. It's not for retards. I have no issue with that. You can go now. Have fun with your games.

Years old. Like before it was even a store.

They'd break with every update.

It's just a skin. You copy it to a folder then select it in Steam's own menu. That's pretty much it.

Unless you travelled back in time to the '90s and got one of the original kernels, that's really hard to believe. The kernel itself has drivers built in for ethernet and USB3. Are you sure you didn't get a copy of OpenSolaris instead?
What kind of machine are you using?

Who do you think I am? You?

we have IDs retard

I wish skyline autist was here

Well, the shitposters are making no sense now.

Let's get back to the topic of Steam skins, or at least Windows 10.

Thats 90% percent of this thread which includes you nigger

Install Gentoo

On topic, metroforsteam.com/
I used to use Metro when I cared about ricing Steam. It's pretty neat, and I bet it would fit better with your Windows 10 than stock.
Is there a skin out there that makes Steam look like it's original version, with that ugly military green?

Don't give him any more attention.

agreed, I'm using pixelvision myself

There's already a Linux gaming thread.

Go look for attention there.

editor.steamcustomizer.com/
Found this in case you want to come up with your own theme.

That's real rude user.

That's not what that word memes

And then it turns back off when they are made aware of the update.
The point is that we need a tool that keeps getting updated. It being open source would certainly help.

Steam looks fine the way it is

Is she smug because she just had her system compromised because she didn't update? The answer is yes.

I'm not waiting for Vega, I'll get it at some point later. Do their current line of cards have issues in Linux? Can I get that KVM passthrough working with them? Will a Zen CPU play nice in Linux?

ALL I WANT IS A SYSTEM THAT JUST WERKS THAT DOESN'T SPY ON ME OR TRY TO SELL ME SHIT

Not Linux.

Nah, their drivers are fine. If you're not content with mesa you can always get the amdgpu drivers.
Of course.

Win 7 4life

Stop that. Mesa can't run anything well.
Don't use Ubuntu,Mint or any other ubuntu distro then. They just removed them with the latest version. You'll need to download evil closed source ones without using your repo, and that's haram to linux autists.

Is your head up your ass for the warmth?

??
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amdgpu-1650-mesa&num=2
And more games in subsequent pages.

Amdgpu drivers are partly open source, you dip. Have always been.
If they're not in the official repo, then use unofficial ones.
Again, mesa seems to be working fine though.
It's a benchmark.

I decided on openSUSE as my distro. Would that be good?

Used it for a while. Didn't personally like it, but OpenSUSE is not bad. Use Tumbleweed if you want new updates constantly and don't mind being unstable.

What happened with AMD was they deprecated their own closed-source drivers and went on about making a new driver which would be mostly open and just werk. The advantage being that they could put it in the Linux kernel, and tie it in with the current open driver. Problem is that they did all that work for a decent enough driver and the Linux guys denied it, because their code was shit. It's still around, and it'll still work fine, but AMD aren't very happy at the moment.
Default driver works fine for most things anyway, but it would be nice to have more performance. Personally I use Windows 7 on my gaming rig, and only use it for gaming. That way any issues with it will be quarantined at the very least, because all my other computers run some variant of Linux. When Windows 7 reaches EOL I'll move it to Linux, ReactOS an attempt at making a Windows compatible OS from scratch, or just stick with 7.

I use that on my main work machine. No idea how it works for games but it's a solid distro, and it's easy to use. It has GUI tools for a lot of the command line things, but that isn't an excuse to fuck around with the terminal at least to get used to it. Get Virtualbox and play around with it.

forgot the not

None are good.

this tbh
t. Holla Forums

no spying you double nigger

Actually that's CoD ;^)

Or… you can stop being autistic and use Windows 7.

I'm not building a new PC until GNU/Linux is the de-facto standard and monitors have local-dimming or whatever it's called.

Until then, I can wait. New games suck anyway.

ALSO AMD IS BECOMING A CANCER AS GREAT AS NVIDIA:
community.amd.com/community/amd-corporate/blog/2016/12/05/diversity-fuels-innovation-becoming-a-best-place-to-work-for-lgbt-equality

is that the smash logo?

So what graphics cards do I go for now?

HL3 will be announced and released before that ever happens.

This is some tumblr tier diagnosis shit.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but that is the more autistic trait here.
Support for Win7 will end eventually, both from Microsoft and from 3rd party sources, including the CPU manufacturers, so it's stupid to expect to use Win7 forever.

At least they're not spending a trillion dollars on it like Intel.

With AMD, all values are core values